Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,610 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

This Is So True! Trust Me!. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is So True! Trust Me!. (1930 Views)

This Is So True..(ladies Don't Know This Though) / Lol So True!! Why Don't They?(photo):o / Trust Me, Every Girl Thinks She's Beautiful. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is So True! Trust Me!. by Agluvs9ja(f): 6:45pm On Nov 01, 2010
If a man wants you, nothing can keep him away. if he doesnt want you, nothing can make him stay. stop making excuses for a man and his behaviour. Allow your intuition to save you from heartache. stop trying to change yourselves for a relationship that's not meant to be. Slower is better. Never live your life for a man before you find what makes you truly happy. If a relationship ends because the man was not treating you as deserved, then heck no! you cant "be friends". A friend wouldnt mistreat a friend. Dont settle. If you feel like he is stringing you along, then he probably is. Dont stay because you think"it will get better". You will be mad at yourself a year later for staying when things are not better. The only person you can control in a relationship is you. Avoid men who've got a bunch of children by a bunch of different women. he didnt marry them when he got them pregnant, why should he treat you any differently?. Always have your own set of friends separate from his.
Re: This Is So True! Trust Me!. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 01, 2010
Thk u. We don hear. Im sure u re speaking from a female perspeative.
Re: This Is So True! Trust Me!. by Agluvs9ja(f): 7:14pm On Nov 01, 2010
Continued- Neva let a man know everything, he will use it against you later if u have a fight. You cannot change a man's behaviour. Change comes from within. Dont EVER make him feel he is more important than you are. . . even if he i has more education or a better job. Do not make him into a demi-god!. He is a man, nothing more nothing less. Never let a man define who you are, you should be to do that yourself. . . Never EVER borrow someone else's man. Oh lord! If he cheated with you, he will definitely cheat on you. . You need to deal with the issues in your old relationship before you move into a new one. You should never look for someone to COMPLETE you. . . a relationship consist of two WHOLE individuals. . look for someone complementary. . . not supplementary. . . Dating is for fun even if he doesnt turn out to be Mr Right. Dont fully commit to a man who doesnt want to give you everything that you need in a relationship. Keep him in your radar but get to know others!!. .
Re: This Is So True! Trust Me!. by Agluvs9ja(f): 7:20pm On Nov 01, 2010
Toba oya give us una male perspective na?,
toba:

Thk u. We don hear. Im sure u re speaking from a female perspeative.
Re: This Is So True! Trust Me!. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 01, 2010
My sister, i cant think of any now. My girl&i arent on speaking terms now. I hope she doesnt read this cos, it will make matters worse
Re: This Is So True! Trust Me!. by kokoye(m): 7:43pm On Nov 01, 2010
So . . . .what do you want us to say again . . Yes or no?

You have already concluded and made up your mind.
Re: This Is So True! Trust Me!. by MrsEve: 7:46pm On Nov 01, 2010
This is old news, undecided
Re: This Is So True! Trust Me!. by Agluvs9ja(f): 7:54pm On Nov 01, 2010
Sorry o broda!. . jus try take heart. how e take happen? i rily hope dis post doesnt make it worse 4 u sha.
Re: This Is So True! Trust Me!. by Abanson44: 7:57pm On Nov 01, 2010
why would u think all men all men are the same?
Re: This Is So True! Trust Me!. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 01, 2010
Agluvs9ja:

Sorry o broda!. . jus try take heart. how e take happen? i rily hope dis post doesnt make it worse 4 u sha.
shes intelligent, bold,beautiful,brilliant&a bit wild. Though with all these qualities, shes very very young. I guess thats the cause. With ur first&2nd posts, she can even grow wild if she read them
Re: This Is So True! Trust Me!. by Agluvs9ja(f): 8:09pm On Nov 01, 2010
Maybe for you, it is.
MrsEve:

This is old news,  undecided
Re: This Is So True! Trust Me!. by Agluvs9ja(f): 8:19pm On Nov 01, 2010
I never said that o!.
Abanson44:

why would u think all men all men are the same?
Re: This Is So True! Trust Me!. by Ifedisky(m): 8:23pm On Nov 01, 2010
@poster do you keep these codes yourself? What would be the penalty for breaking them? If you treat your beau like just any regular guy and some SOJI babe treats him like royalty what do you imagine will happen to you? With due respect I think most of those Laws are pedantic poo- unrealistic and unworkable credo for immature folks who are too afraid to open up and face the viscisitudes of love. Show your beau what you feel, if he can't appreciate it, walk! Please Teacher, do not teach me NONSENSE
Re: This Is So True! Trust Me!. by NewEmblem(m): 8:28pm On Nov 01, 2010
The truth of the matter is that most of this so call Girls doesn't have Men the call their own, Same goes to all the Weak Men (BOYS) that comes here bragging of How to Handle Women.

What that works for A might Not work for B, Some people like it Wild while some loves it Cold. Love/Relationship/Marriage is like a double edge sword, Relationship is not a Book that will always end the same way. Some people have to learn it the hard way while some will Learn in an easy way, 

In Conclusion: No-matter what you do, don't forget to learn a lesson from it whether Good or Bad.

Peace,
Re: This Is So True! Trust Me!. by Yorisb: 8:31pm On Nov 01, 2010
*subbing*
Re: This Is So True! Trust Me!. by Agluvs9ja(f): 9:04pm On Nov 01, 2010
I hope u know it is not mandatory dat u respond, but in case u do next time, try not to read blindly and respond foolishly!, Because ur first nd last statements are contradictory!,
Ifedisky:

@poster do you keep these codes yourself? What would be the penalty for breaking them? If you treat your beau like just any regular guy and some SOJI babe treats him like royalty what do you imagine will happen to you? With due respect I think most of those Laws are pedantic poo- unrealistic and unworkable credo for immature folks who are too afraid to open up and face the viscisitudes of love. Show your beau what you feel, if he can't appreciate it, walk! Please Teacher, do not teach me NONSENSE
Re: This Is So True! Trust Me!. by Agluvs9ja(f): 9:10pm On Nov 01, 2010
Thank u my broda!.
New Emblem:

The truth of the matter is that most of this so call Girls doesn't have Men the call their own, Same goes to all the Weak Men (BOYS) that comes here bragging of How to Handle Women.

What that works for A might Not work for B, Some people like it Wild while some loves it Cold. Love/Relationship/Marriage is like a double edge sword, Relationship is not a Book that will always end the same way. Some people have to learn it the hard way while some will Learn in an easy way, 

In Conclusion: No-matter what you do, don't forget to learn a lesson from it whether Good or Bad.

Peace,
Re: This Is So True! Trust Me!. by NewEmblem(m): 9:38pm On Nov 01, 2010
I Have seen the Sweet and Bitter sides of a relationship and i have learn from them, Positively but in a Hard way and it has made me a Better Person. It hurts my person every-time a Retarded Person comes here slagging off the opposite gender for Their misfortunes.

If you want to live a happy life, Dont expect too much from Human being and see that anytime they disappoint, you will never be hurt. Anything you do, Example Relationships: Always Hope for the Best BUT Expect the Worst.

I dont believe that Our opposite gender is always the villain, if you look inward, you will see that Human nature is unpredictable. If you are hurt by A doesn't imply automatically that B is wicked.

A mature Mind should understand that wickedness has nothing to do with Gender, rather the Nature of who we all are. I might cheat on Girl A and be faithful to Girl B.

Be enlighten enough to know that you will never find a perfect person, If it doesn't work with A it might work with B

I Place my Fate in God
Re: This Is So True! Trust Me!. by Ifedisky(m): 9:44pm On Nov 01, 2010
Agluvs9ja:

I hope u know it is not mandatory dat u respond, but in case u do next time, try not to read blindly and respond foolishly!, Because your first nd last statements are contradictory!,
sorry I responded. I'll pass.
Re: This Is So True! Trust Me!. by 2kurupt(m): 11:35pm On Nov 01, 2010
@poster, your post and response to ppl's comments make me feel your a man hater. (no offen¢e)

Coz if you are, you have to do better than this to change the naturally constituted way of things. Many persons come here and generalize by trying to falsely castigate the opposite gender so as to indirectly promote samesex trends which is alien to african culture. Rather than encourage people to face up to reality by working on themselves and be optimistic.
Re: This Is So True! Trust Me!. by mediatrix8(f): 2:27am On Nov 02, 2010
NOBODY IS PERFECT,and so NOTHING is perfect.In everY reLAtionship there is always a CONFLICT, it's up to you to mend and as long as you love each other,nothing is difficult to solve.That's why I believe that in a relationship LOVE AND CARE isn't only the key to successful affair but it must be associated with TRUST,LOYALTY,MUTUAL UNDERSTANDING,sense of responsibility and above all,Faith in God.If either  the guy or the girl isn't loyal,I mean has another affair or been married,surely,it is very hard to work out and end for good.Find a man and a woman of your OWN!!!! kiss

The poster posted a very good and true MIRROR of a relationship so let us BE WARNED and BE CAREFUL , CHEERS!!!
Re: This Is So True! Trust Me!. by Agluvs9ja(f): 6:36am On Nov 02, 2010
WARNING TO ALL HATERS ON MY POST!!!.[color=Black][/color]This thread is meant for all those who keep dating losers nd come here to cry 'he broke my heart after 20yrs of sleeping with me'!, So i no know why some ppl dey take am PERSONAL!. Unless u are tellin me that u could be the LOSER In my post and that you may be GUILTY of ruining a gals heart, KEEP HATING!!!. I rily dont give a HOOT. cool
Re: This Is So True! Trust Me!. by Agluvs9ja(f): 6:53am On Nov 02, 2010
My points exactly!. wink wink smiley
mediatrix8:

NOBODY IS PERFECT,and so NOTHING is perfect.In everY reLAtionship there is always a CONFLICT, it's up to you to mend and as long as you love each other,nothing is difficult to solve.That's why I believe that in a relationship LOVE AND CARE isn't only the key to successful affair but it must be associated with TRUST,LOYALTY,MUTUAL UNDERSTANDING,sense of responsibility and above all,Faith in God.If either  the guy or the girl isn't loyal,I mean has another affair or been married,surely,it is very hard to work out and end for good.Find a man and a woman of your OWN!!!! kiss

The poster posted a very good and true MIRROR of a relationship so let us BE WARNED and BE CAREFUL , CHEERS!!!

Re: This Is So True! Trust Me!. by degubi(m): 7:48am On Nov 02, 2010
Poster what you have written applies to the male folks as well in the way they allow themselves to be taken for granted by some females. We all deserve the best in life, it is not the perogative of certain individuals. It is necessary to always review your relationships and decide whether you are happy or just fooling yourself. If i give out my love i expect that it should be returned as well, maybe not in the same measure i give it out but at least in a measure that makes me say he/she does care about me. Never settle for anything less in life. We all deserve to be happy.
Re: This Is So True! Trust Me!. by izby(m): 8:18am On Nov 02, 2010
this will help me
Re: This Is So True! Trust Me!. by Warfibabe(f): 9:41am On Nov 02, 2010
Good post!. Me think im gonna copy dis and show my friends!. I see so many fake relationships around me, i've been a victim myself, so i KNOW!. The point is try to be yourself and stop showing fake qualities dat u dont have!. You see girls wey be AREA!!! 4 house pretending to be gentle for the sake of their guy. Girls dat can NEVA cook, clean, or even wash their own clothes at home, doing so in their bf's house. Girls dat can not give their brothers and sisters 10 naira to buy groundnuts take drink garri, na dem dey pay house rents for their bfs. Girls wey no even remember say their grandmama dey stay d next street, na dem dey visit the guy mama 4times a week, Infact e too plenty to mention!. Jus try to be yourself in your relationship! Who go love you for you go definitely stay!. My boyfriend is so crazy about me and vice versa because we entered d relationship as ourselves and neva try to outdo the other in any way (4 bed maybe). And it is definitely the best relationship of my life!. Thanks. grin cheesy wink
Re: This Is So True! Trust Me!. by mediatrix8(f): 11:14am On Nov 02, 2010
yes,indeed true smiley smiley smiley
Re: This Is So True! Trust Me!. by buccaneer7(m): 1:26pm On Nov 02, 2010
Good post!. Me think im gonna copy dis and show my friends!. I see so many fake relationships around me, i've been a victim myself, so i KNOW!. The point is try to be yourself and stop showing fake qualities dat u dont have!. You see girls wey be AREA!!! 4 house pretending to be gentle for the sake of their guy. Girls dat can NEVA cook, clean, or even wash their own clothes at home, doing so in their bf's house. Girls dat can not give their brothers and sisters 10 naira to buy groundnuts take drink garri, na dem dey pay house rents for their bfs. Girls wey no even remember say their grandmama dey stay d next street, na dem dey visit the guy mama 4times a week, Infact e too plenty to mention!. Jus try to be yourself in your relationship! Who go love you for you go definitely stay!. My boyfriend is so crazy about me and vice versa because we entered d relationship as ourselves and neva try to outdo the other in any way (4 bed maybe). And it is definitely the best relationship of my life!. Thanks.

Re: This Is So True! Trust Me!. by buccaneer7(m): 1:27pm On Nov 02, 2010
thread closed
Re: This Is So True! Trust Me!. by Agluvs9ja(f): 2:00pm On Nov 02, 2010
Thread re-opened.
Re: This Is So True! Trust Me!. by NewEmblem(m): 2:45pm On Nov 02, 2010
Agluvs9ja:

Thread re-opened.

As much as i agree with most Part of your post, Still i perceive sarcasm in some Part. Nobody deserve to be illtreated, But some people Must learn it hard way. Some immature minds (Male & Female alike) may apply this wrongly in the name of Trying to be visible in a Relationship.
Re: This Is So True! Trust Me!. by Orikinla(m): 3:18pm On Nov 02, 2010
Agluvs9ja:

If a man wants you, nothing can keep him away. if he doesnt want you, nothing can make him stay. stop making excuses for a man and his behaviour. Allow your intuition to save you from heartache. stop trying to change yourselves for a relationship that's not meant to be. Slower is better. Never live your life for a man before you find what makes you truly happy. If a relationship ends because the man was not treating you as deserved, then heck no! you cant "be friends". A friend wouldnt mistreat a friend. Dont settle. If you feel like he is stringing you along, then he probably is. Dont stay because you think"it will get better". You will be mad at yourself a year later for staying when things are not better. The only person you can control in a relationship is you. Avoid men who've got a bunch of children by a bunch of different women. he didnt marry them when he got them pregnant, why should he treat you any differently?. Always have your own set of friends separate from his.

Worthy words are wise words.
But I hope you do follow your own advice in practice, because most people are good with words, but they do not keep their words.
They do not practice what they preach or teach.
They say one thing and do the contrary.

Worthy words all the same.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are You A Lonely Woman?: / Can U Date Or Marry A Dwarf? / Feeling Empty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.