Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program (29481 Views)

First Bank Of Nigeria Management Associate Programme 2019. Apply / How To Apply For Vitafoam Nigeria Management Trainee Program 2018 / Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by imamabi(m): 6:55pm On Oct 20, 2019
Basilekeh:
There is a reason HCP later his the the name of the bank and started using development fiance institution... I think its a low key stuff...they can bring in people but not for this recruitment...except that person took exam

I am 100% with u on this
Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by zakir007(m): 5:52am On Oct 21, 2019
Octobollz:

True.. Those current affairs/banking awareness questions sha.. Were u guys much in your center?
Abuja, no.
Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by oretiti: 9:02am On Oct 21, 2019
How was the lagos centre? Where they many people
Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 21, 2019
oretiti:
How was the lagos centre? Where they many people
People were many o
Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 21, 2019
AgamaProf:

People were many o

Una reach like how many?
Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 21, 2019
Octobollz:

Una reach like how many?
Should be close to 400 or more
Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by Basilekeh: 10:12am On Oct 21, 2019
AgamaProf:

Should be close to 400 or more

I don't think the people I saw was up to 400.... We were not up to 100 self.. Don't forget those that came before us were not for Development bank exam but for AIG exam that was scheduled from 10-12.....ours was by 2...so I think you're including those that wrote the AIG scholarship exam...we were not up to 100 in Lagos
Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 21, 2019
Basilekeh:

I don't think the people I saw was up to 400.... We were not up to 100 self.. Don't forget those that came before us were not for Development bank exam but for AIG exam that was scheduled from 10-12.....ours was by 2...so I think you're including those that wrote the AIG scholarship exam...we were not up to 100 in Lagos

E shock me.. Coz we def werent up to 100 in abj
Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 21, 2019
Basilekeh:

This is a big lie. We even had to wait for people to come. We were more than 100.
Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by izzydiamond: 10:52am On Oct 21, 2019
We were not up to 100 in Lagos.
Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by Basilekeh: 11:09am On Oct 21, 2019
izzydiamond:
We were not up to 100 in Lagos.

Thats the fact..I was the first person to come there that day....and I came by 9 AIG exam started by 10.....I don't think we were up to 100 that sat for development exam...and after we started no one came in again...did we occupy all the computers in the hall?...I don't think so... And there was no other batch again that came in
Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by Basilekeh: 11:10am On Oct 21, 2019
AgamaProf:

This is a big lie. We even had to wait for people to come. We were more than 100.

Is it to come out of the hall? And what time where you checked in that you had to wait...if you were checked in before two..those guys you waited for were not for the Development exam but AIG
Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by zakir007(m): 1:40pm On Oct 21, 2019
I saw like one question with incorrect options
Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by Basilekeh: 2:05pm On Oct 21, 2019
Anyone with an idea of how many people they will recruit
Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by imamabi(m): 2:44pm On Oct 21, 2019
Basilekeh:
Anyone with an idea of how many people they will recruit

From the look of things, I doubt if they'll need much
Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by zakir007(m): 4:04pm On Oct 21, 2019
imamabi:

From the look of things, I doubt if they'll need much
I think they will, coz they opened a new office in Victoria Island lagos
Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 21, 2019
imamabi:

This Fed Govt job, eye never too dey am... Na just few people even know abt the org

I knew of an agency where 46 applicant wrote the test last year in the whole of the federation, last last Abba Kyari daughter got employment with a pay of over N32M annually, the rest are still hoping tongue for merit. Dis same agency is housing same building with Development Bank of Nigeria in Abuja

Google ur fact for the agency cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by zakir007(m): 8:49pm On Oct 21, 2019
TammyAnybody:

32m annually? Got job? Or its not entry level?

I knew of an agency where 46 applicant wrote the test last year in the whole of the federation, last last Abba Kyari daughter got employment with a pay of over N32M annually, the rest are still hoping tongue for merit. Dis same agency is housing same building with Development Bank of Nigeria in Abuja

32m annually? Govt job? Or its not entry level?
Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by Basilekeh: 9:22pm On Oct 21, 2019
TammyAnybody:

I knew of an agency where 46 applicant wrote the test last year in the whole of the federation, last last Abba Kyari daughter daughter got employment with a pay of over N32M annually, the rest are still hoping tongue for merit. Dis same agency is housing same building with Development Bank of Nigeria in Abuja

I'm sure you meant 3.2m except it is experience hire...annually...and it depends on the position...it might be an experience hire and not an entry level....Abba Kyari daughter don't need to write any exam self...she can go to any Agency and begin work..na them get Naija...please help me with her number o
Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by Nobody: 12:34am On Oct 23, 2019
Basilekeh:

I'm sure you meant 3.2m except it is experience hire...annually...and it depends on the position...it might be an experience hire and not an entry level....Abba Kyari daughter don't need to write any exam self...she can go to any Agency and begin work..na them get Naija...please help me with her number o

Did i said she wrote exam ? undecided
Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by EngrBriggs: 4:26am On Oct 23, 2019
TammyAnybody:

NSIA? grin

1 Like

Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by zakir007(m): 9:36pm On Oct 23, 2019
EngrBriggs:
NSIA? grin
He must be joking cos even nsia doesn't pay that much. In fact even nlng
Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by Nobody: 6:37am On Oct 24, 2019
EngrBriggs:
NSIA? grin

lipsrsealed
Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by Nobody: 6:40am On Oct 24, 2019
Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by shubby2010(m): 11:45am On Oct 24, 2019

1 Like

Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by NekkyCee(f): 3:55pm On Oct 24, 2019
Shai!!! Nawa oo
shubby2010:

According to the article, she was employed as Asst. Vice President of NSIF hence the 32m annual salary package.
Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by Basilekeh: 5:31pm On Oct 24, 2019
Why does HCP loves wasting time.... Its getting to a week already.... They did not show test score and have not even gotten back to us...nawa o
Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by zakir007(m): 9:28am On Oct 25, 2019
Basilekeh:
Why does HCP loves wasting time.... Its getting to a week already.... They did not show test score and have not even gotten back to us...nawa o
They only show test score if the organisation tells them to. Eg first bank
Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 25, 2019
shubby2010:

According to the article, she was employed as Asst. Vice President of NSIF hence the 32m annual salary package.

Eyah!!
Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 25, 2019
Senators mount pressure on MDAs for job slots
======
Officials of the Federal Inland Revenue Service, the Central Bank of Nigeria and other agencies are allegedly under the most pressure from the committees that have oversight powers over them for job slots.

READ MORE||https://punchng.com/senators-mount-pressure-on-mdas-for-job-slots/qs

For the merit people cheesy
Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by Basilekeh: 7:20am On Oct 28, 2019
Guys any news yet
Re: Development Bank Of Nigeria Management Trainee Program by zakir007(m): 8:10am On Oct 28, 2019
Basilekeh:
Guys any news yet
no news

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life / How To Answer The Question "Why Do You Want To Change Your Current Job" / No Body Faces Rejection Like The Barbers Apprentice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.