Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,245 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Rand Merchant Bank Graduate Program Online Test - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rand Merchant Bank Graduate Program Online Test (11267 Views)

Rand Merchant Bank Nigeria Graduate Programme / Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation / Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rand Merchant Bank Graduate Program Online Test by NwanyiOkpa(f): 1:51am On Oct 22, 2019
Mujadilo:

Please could you hint us on the mail's contents ?

Please

No. it is sad
Re: Rand Merchant Bank Graduate Program Online Test by socialAnimal: 8:53am On Nov 01, 2019
Anything guys??
Re: Rand Merchant Bank Graduate Program Online Test by ennyj01(m): 5:20pm On Nov 01, 2019
Workforce are still conducting test. I just got a call now asking why I did not take the test before? I was told I will be sent a link to take the test tomorrow. Online test
Re: Rand Merchant Bank Graduate Program Online Test by socialAnimal: 10:05pm On Nov 02, 2019
Was it a psychometric test? THAT is the final test after the AC o. Haven't done it, but heard some successful guys have
Re: Rand Merchant Bank Graduate Program Online Test by ennyj01(m): 9:15am On Nov 06, 2019
Someone should help
I just got a mail for AC tomorrow

What should I expect please?
Please please
Re: Rand Merchant Bank Graduate Program Online Test by ennyj01(m): 4:11pm On Nov 06, 2019
Good evening everyone

Please I got an invite for the rand merchant Bank assessment at workforce tomorrow. Please I will be glad if those that did the assessment in the past help with what to expect. Thanks.
Re: Rand Merchant Bank Graduate Program Online Test by Phemmy99(m): 4:55pm On Nov 06, 2019
ennyj01:
Good evening everyone

Please I got an invite for the rand merchant Bank assessment at workforce tomorrow. Please I will be glad if those that did the assessment in the past help with what to expect. Thanks.
I wrote the test last month. Send me a pm, I will send you materials you can study.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rand Merchant Bank Graduate Program Online Test by ennyj01(m): 6:36pm On Nov 06, 2019
Phemmy99:
I wrote the test last month. Send me a pm, I will send you materials you can study.

I have mailed you, thanks

1 Like

Re: Rand Merchant Bank Graduate Program Online Test by Phemmy99(m): 6:56pm On Nov 06, 2019
ennyj01:

I have mailed you, thanks
I have sent it. I wish you Goodluck.
Re: Rand Merchant Bank Graduate Program Online Test by ennyj01(m): 10:35pm On Nov 06, 2019
Phemmy99:
I have sent it. I wish you Goodluck.

Thanks
Re: Rand Merchant Bank Graduate Program Online Test by socialAnimal: 11:59pm On Nov 06, 2019
Goodluck! Just one thing, what email sent you the invite? Cause I don't know if the last recruitment round has been concluded.
ennyj01:
Good evening everyone

Re: Rand Merchant Bank Graduate Program Online Test by ennyj01(m): 9:24am On Nov 07, 2019
socialAnimal:
Goodluck! Just one thing, what email sent you the invite? Cause I don't know if the last recruitment round has been concluded.

Ephraim sent the mail
Re: Rand Merchant Bank Graduate Program Online Test by jumoke: 2:00pm On Nov 07, 2019
NwanyiOkpa:

Yes. Sad mail
. Hello pls when did they get back to you? They havent gotten back to me yet
Re: Rand Merchant Bank Graduate Program Online Test by ennyj01(m): 2:01pm On Nov 08, 2019
Hello, good afternoon
Please I need a bit of assistance concerning the rand merchant Bank psychometric.

I just got a link to take the assessment not quite long. Please those that have done it, can you help with information on what to expect? THANKS
Re: Rand Merchant Bank Graduate Program Online Test by ennyj01(m): 2:07pm On Nov 08, 2019
hebukun15:

Heard of someone who was contacted after AC yesterday and was successful in the final online interview as well, he was told to prepare for training school.

Sorry is the online interview same as the psychometric?
Re: Rand Merchant Bank Graduate Program Online Test by Srey: 11:59am On Jan 19, 2020
For those that did their assessment centre on the 30th September and 1st October 2019, has anyone heard back yet?
Re: Rand Merchant Bank Graduate Program Online Test by ennyj01(m): 12:42pm On Jan 19, 2020
Srey:
For those that did their assessment centre on the 30th September and 1st October 2019, has anyone heard back yet?

Yes, they are done with training school already and they will be resuming fully by Feb 3rd
Re: Rand Merchant Bank Graduate Program Online Test by Enetoria99: 3:15pm On Apr 06, 2022
Hello,
please i have been invited to write the Rand's merchant bank aptitude test for 2022. please help me with useful materials anyone. please
Re: Rand Merchant Bank Graduate Program Online Test by Elhomoj(m): 5:18pm On Apr 06, 2022
Re: Rand Merchant Bank Graduate Program Online Test by Tossyb256: 7:24pm On Apr 06, 2022
Enetoria99:
Hello,
please i have been invited to write the Rand's merchant bank aptitude test for 2022. please help me with useful materials anyone. please
Same here
Pls if u have any material pls share
Re: Rand Merchant Bank Graduate Program Online Test by idmicheal20: 7:29pm On Apr 06, 2022
Good evening everyone.

I will be writing the RMB test on Saturday, please kindly help me with materials so I can study for the test.
Re: Rand Merchant Bank Graduate Program Online Test by idmicheal20: 7:52pm On Apr 06, 2022
Phemmy99:

Good evening, please kindly help us with the material you study to write the workforce test.
Re: Rand Merchant Bank Graduate Program Online Test by dipofranc: 8:16am On Apr 07, 2022
Good day
I have been scheduled for rand merchant bank assessment on Saturday.
Phemmy99:
Phemmy99:
Phemmy99:
@Phemmy99 could you forward me useful materials that can be of help
Re: Rand Merchant Bank Graduate Program Online Test by Enetoria99: 10:14am On Apr 07, 2022
Hello guys.. i reached out to phemmy99 yesterday and he just sent the questions to me.. so if you need it, you can just send your mail to me
Re: Rand Merchant Bank Graduate Program Online Test by raychelomoregbee: 11:22am On Apr 07, 2022
I'm interested please. rachaeluwumwonse@gmail.com
Enetoria99:
Hello guys.. i reached out to phemmy99 yesterday and he just sent the questions to me.. so if you need it, you can just send your mail to me
Re: Rand Merchant Bank Graduate Program Online Test by Enetoria99: 11:40am On Apr 07, 2022
raychelomoregbee:
I'm interested please. rachaeluwumwonse@gmail.com
I just sent them to you. check your mail please.
Re: Rand Merchant Bank Graduate Program Online Test by Elhomoj(m): 12:09pm On Apr 07, 2022
seancollins942@gmail.com
Re: Rand Merchant Bank Graduate Program Online Test by ek124(m): 12:44pm On Apr 07, 2022
Enetoria99:

I just sent them to you. check your mail please.
please if you can send them to me too, i'd really appreciate. thank you �
immahnuel@gmail.com
Re: Rand Merchant Bank Graduate Program Online Test by Enetoria99: 1:04pm On Apr 07, 2022
Elhomoj:
seancollins942@gmail.com
Done
Re: Rand Merchant Bank Graduate Program Online Test by Enetoria99: 1:04pm On Apr 07, 2022
ek124:

please if you can send them to me too, i'd really appreciate. thank you �
immahnuel@gmail.com

Done
Re: Rand Merchant Bank Graduate Program Online Test by nifnif: 1:13pm On Apr 07, 2022
Enetoria99:
Re: Rand Merchant Bank Graduate Program Online Test by FarEl18: 1:51pm On Apr 07, 2022
My email is tomiwaadesiyan@gmail.com

Alternatively, Can you please put it in a google drive link and share here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

TSL Management Trainees RECRUITMENT / This Is The Latest Ponzi Scheme Going On Right Now, Please Beware / What Helped You Get That Job.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.