Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

10 Great Signs You Have A Soul Connection To Your Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Great Signs You Have A Soul Connection To Your Partner (1142 Views)

10 Great Signs To Identify A Cheating Husband - Married Read This! / Great Signs That You Have An Exceptional Girlfriend / 8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Great Signs You Have A Soul Connection To Your Partner by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 2:35pm On Sep 24, 2019
1. Even if your relationship doesn’t last forever, you know that what you did have together – for however long you had it – transformed your life. It’s not that you wouldn’t be devastated if it ended, it’s just that either way you already know this is a relationship that you’ll carry with you through all the ways it’s changed you. It’s been an irreversible turn in your story, and no matter what happens, you already have a lot to be grateful for.

2. You’re interested in a lot of the same art or writing. You have similar taste when it comes to any kind of emotional expression. This is to say that you think the same way, and you process the same way. Your souls are tuned into the same station, if you get what I mean.

3. You never have to stop and “figure out” whether or not you’re “meant to be.” You just… are. You have not, and in the foreseeable future will not, have the existential crisis of whether or not you’re “meant to be.” You don’t have to question it or pick apart “signs” or “hidden meanings” because you’re already living it out.

4. You create together. Whether it’s just a party for your friends or actual passion projects or even work! The only thing you love second to just being around one another is creating together.

5. The strongest aspect of your relationship is how you communicate. You feel like you could talk to them about anything, and do. It’s not to say you do so flawlessly all the time, just that you feel comfortable and happy to share with them all the parts of yourself that you’d otherwise tuck away.

Click on the link to read more[url][/url]https://pereirabimpe..com/2019/09/10-great-signs-you-have-soul-connection.html

1 Like

Re: 10 Great Signs You Have A Soul Connection To Your Partner by healthserve(m): 2:44pm On Sep 24, 2019
Our own Bimpe again
Re: 10 Great Signs You Have A Soul Connection To Your Partner by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 2:47pm On Sep 24, 2019
healthserve:
Our own Bimpe again
you know me and I dont know you , hows that possible?
Re: 10 Great Signs You Have A Soul Connection To Your Partner by healthserve(m): 2:51pm On Sep 24, 2019
Wordsfrombimpe:
you know me and I dont know you , hows that possible?

The week/month you first signed up
Re: 10 Great Signs You Have A Soul Connection To Your Partner by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:11pm On Sep 24, 2019
healthserve:

The week/month you first signed up
oh ok , nice to meet you
Re: 10 Great Signs You Have A Soul Connection To Your Partner by GreetMe(m): 4:42pm On Sep 24, 2019
Sounds like signs of a first date
Re: 10 Great Signs You Have A Soul Connection To Your Partner by booksrite001: 5:30pm On Sep 24, 2019
I don't think these happens in all cases but I agree with you.

For me, it's a bit complicated than that.

We have number 1 to 4 perfectly. But 5 is only on my side. The relationship is no more but I am still convinced of my soul connection

(1) (Reply)

Understanding The Heart Of Men Part 1- MISEDUCATION / Lady Loses Sanity After Freakish Sexual Incident With Her Lover / Should I Learn Igbo Language Or Hausa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.