Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,699 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

My Husband Cheated On Me With His 6-month Pregnant Married Colleague - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Cheated On Me With His 6-month Pregnant Married Colleague (1104 Views)

Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? / Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos / Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Cheated On Me With His 6-month Pregnant Married Colleague by linx123: 3:55pm On Sep 24, 2019
A heart broken married woman is seeking for advice after she found out that her husband cheated on her by sleeping with a lady who works in her office.

According to the story, the lady the husband cheated with is six months pregnant and the wife is contemplating whether to report the lady to her husband since she is also married.

The confused lady is even more bittered because when she was pregnant, her husband didn’t touch her.

Read her full story............https://janefblog.com/9359-2my-husband-cheated-on-me-with-his-6-month-pregnant-married-colleague/

Re: My Husband Cheated On Me With His 6-month Pregnant Married Colleague by Abfinest007(m): 4:25pm On Sep 24, 2019
madam it seems ur husband is the caretaker since her husband refuse to touch her

(1) (Reply)

Searching For Male Bestie / Giant Vibrator Still Active Found In A Refuse Van In Lagos / Igbo Lady Telling Her Instagram Fans How Her Man Remove Her Pants With His Teeth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.