Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Searching For Male Bestie - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Searching For Male Bestie (1104 Views)

His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie / Reactions As Man Takes His Male Bestie On An All-expense Paid Trip To Dubai / Convo Between A Female And Her Male Bestie Who Wants HIT And Run (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Searching For Male Bestie by uniquepeace(f): 6:34pm On Oct 17, 2019
HI Nairalanders am searching for a male bestie around jos

1 Like

Re: Searching For Male Bestie by blackpanthar: 6:37pm On Oct 17, 2019
uniquepeace:
HI Nairalanders this is my first time posting here pls permit any errors....am hearth broken searching for a male bestie around jos

kindly send me a mail...
am interested
Re: Searching For Male Bestie by seniorgozman(m): 6:37pm On Oct 17, 2019
Nawa oo, I am in the East
Re: Searching For Male Bestie by ikh777: 6:39pm On Oct 17, 2019
uniquepeace:
HI Nairalanders this is my first time posting here pls permit any errors....am hearth broken searching for a male bestie around jos

pls what really happened?

I really feel you should at least tell us and everyone here can help you through it...

I wish I was your friend but then, I know you are heart broken and it may just be a REBOUND you are looking for.
Re: Searching For Male Bestie by uniquepeace(f): 6:39pm On Oct 17, 2019
blackpanthar:

kindly send me a mail... am interested
uniquepeace06@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Searching For Male Bestie by uniquepeace(f): 6:43pm On Oct 17, 2019
ikh777:

I really feel you should at least tell us and everyone here can help you through it...

I wish I was your friend but then, I know you are heart broken and it may just be a REBOUND you are looking for.
seniorgozman:
Nawa oo, I am in the East
ikh777:

actually am over him right now its been months already

1 Like

Re: Searching For Male Bestie by ikh777: 8:11pm On Oct 17, 2019
uniquepeace:
actually am over him right now its been months already

then let me try to be your friend, I can not assume to be BEST FRIEND... I just want to be there for you
Re: Searching For Male Bestie by Ladylite: 8:15pm On Oct 17, 2019
You boys whose brain is between your legs should run o, this girl profile is not legit.

She is looking for Maga and mugu, beware.
Re: Searching For Male Bestie by greatnaija01: 8:17pm On Oct 17, 2019
uniquepeace:

if you have not found any one, I would love to be the one. Kindly send me your number
Re: Searching For Male Bestie by karkinase(m): 8:29pm On Oct 17, 2019
.mumu boys everywhere.. grin
Re: Searching For Male Bestie by Offpoint1: 9:29pm On Oct 17, 2019
Will there be "benefits" or it's just "Mutual"?
By "Benefits" I don't mean sex

I mean

Reading Bible together
Re: Searching For Male Bestie by Offpoint1: 9:29pm On Oct 17, 2019

I mean

Reading Bible together
Re: Searching For Male Bestie by uniquepeace(f): 9:59pm On Oct 17, 2019
ikh777:

then let me try to be your friend, I can not assume to be BEST FRIEND... I just want to be there for you
lets chat on facebook
Re: Searching For Male Bestie by uniquepeace(f): 10:02pm On Oct 17, 2019
Ladylite:
You boys whose brain is between your legs should run o, this girl profile is not legit.

She is looking for Maga and mugu, beware.
HEY?! that hurts...
Re: Searching For Male Bestie by uniquepeace(f): 10:04pm On Oct 17, 2019
Offpoint1:

I mean

Reading Bible together
hahahahah..... reading bible indeed
Re: Searching For Male Bestie by Ladylite: 10:05pm On Oct 17, 2019
uniquepeace:
HEY?! that hurts...

Hurt because it is the bitter truth.

Stop telling story for the gods. I know you o...

If you know what's good for you just leave Nairaland. Else the whole plateau will know your story and your real identity I swear...
Re: Searching For Male Bestie by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 17, 2019
uniquepeace:

Are there no males "around Jos" ne?

1 Like

Re: Searching For Male Bestie by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 17, 2019
Ladylite:

Hurt because it is the bitter truth.

Stop telling story for the gods. I know you o...

If you know what's good for you just leave Nairaland. Else the whole plateau will know your story and your real identity I swear...

So the two of you opened your NL account just three days shy of each other. Something fishy going on here.
Re: Searching For Male Bestie by blackpanthar: 10:18pm On Oct 17, 2019
uniquepeace:
HEY?! that hurts...

shet, you really hurt me o. But I have already used another facebook account to enter your profile... we shall meet

so GUYS i contacted this THING and she was bent on chatting with facebook... I chatted her up through my work facebook... omo sharp sharp the girl was asking to see my pics... so I sent my old pics to her and BOOM, instantly I saw she had gone through my profile and checked some things then she BLOCKED ME.

I was pissed... so immature, but I blame myself for taking nairaland serious.

guys avoid falling for infected people like her who come here looking for any form of help.
ikh777
FrLukas
Offpoint1
karkinase
seniorgozman
Re: Searching For Male Bestie by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 17, 2019
blackpanthar:

shet, you really hurt me o. But I have already used another facebook account to enter your profile... we shall meet

so GUYS i contacted this THING and she was bent on chatting with facebook... I chatted her up through my work facebook... omo sharp sharp the girl was asking to see my pics... so I sent my old pics to her and BOOM, instantly I saw she had gone through my profile and checked some things then she BLOCKED ME.

guys avoid falling for infected people like her who come here looking for any form of help.

That sounds creepy. Better change your FB password.
Re: Searching For Male Bestie by uniquepeace(f): 10:24pm On Oct 17, 2019
blackpanthar:

ikh777
FrLukas
Offpoint1
karkinase
seniorgozman
hahahahaha that sounds funny are you a comedian??
Re: Searching For Male Bestie by Ladylite: 10:24pm On Oct 17, 2019
FrLukas:

So the two of you opened your NL account just three days shy of each other. Something fishy going on here.

Yes so fishy that you think you have brains yet all your posts on nairaland since 2015 has never helped anyone.

Ogbeni gbe body eh, what exactly do you want to connect... Am not the kind of lady to mess with... Am only here to call the OP out as a sham and scaaaaaammm
Re: Searching For Male Bestie by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 17, 2019
Ladylite:

[s]
Yes so fishy that you think you have brains yet all your posts on nairaland since 2015 has never helped anyone.

Ogbeni gbe body eh, what exactly do you want to connect... Am not the kind of lady to mess with... Am only here to call the OP out as a sham and scaaaaaammm[/s]

Remove the wig on your head dear, let fresh air in.
Re: Searching For Male Bestie by ikh777: 11:01pm On Oct 17, 2019
uniquepeace:
lets chat on facebook
drop your username here.
Re: Searching For Male Bestie by Nobody: 2:45am On Oct 18, 2019
uniquepeace:
Looking for broda wey mumu to foot your bills? Most odd.

(1) (Reply)

Giant Vibrator Still Active Found In A Refuse Van In Lagos / Ladies (nairalanders) Quarrel Over Tiwa Savage Yansh / Igbo Lady Telling Her Instagram Fans How Her Man Remove Her Pants With His Teeth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.