Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,186 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Ladies Talk Sexy To Your Man , Tell Him How Much You Love Him And His Dick 101! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Talk Sexy To Your Man , Tell Him How Much You Love Him And His Dick 101! (897 Views)

Lies A Nigerian Man Tell You To Try To Have Sex With You// I Was Almost Scammed! / 'There Is No Financially Stable Man In His 20's" - Nigerian Man Tell Ladies / Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Talk Sexy To Your Man , Tell Him How Much You Love Him And His Dick 101! by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:57pm On Sep 24, 2019
I was having a conversation with my males friends on our group chat and I asked a question about how do you men feel about when a lady appreciate you most especially your dick? lol and I got great response and they were like their favorite and about 90% of men love it when their women talk sexy and appreciate them and their down part.

Lets stop the HYPROCRISY! and the FAKEHOLINESS! We are imperfect human beings , who are all sinners and is not always about ..... I am not here to preach so what I am here to talk about his LADIES , the same way you want your man to appreciate you , tell you how beautiful you look and dress , men deserve that also.

I hope am speaking guys!

Appreciate your man all the time , I know we nags and complain all the time , I do that also and am fond of it am even smiling even sharing this to you but I can also tell you that you can shift your nagging to appreciating your man tell him how much he means to you and how special you are bless to have him in your life.

Also dont forget to tell him , how much you love his big fat cock! am I communicating? be sexy , men love that , that sexy sense of humor! he want that , he might not express it but he truly want to hear that , I know he gives them hard on especially the part you tell him , you Hot! and the rest you get my point......

Also there is no day or time to communicate those sexy talks to him , at home , event , work , bus , wherever just make sure you put a smile on his face and he is laughing and happy because ladies is not always about you all the it is also about him to , give him that best Mouth Action and great favorite sex position he loves , are we communicating men! lol

Have said enough so l should be getting comment is all good! keep it comming!

In conclusion: Be sexy to your man , give him sexy talks and do the sexy stuff ......

You are welcome for the post

Follow me on Instagram [url][/url]https://www.instagram.com/wordsfrombimpe/

Follow me on YOUTUBE: [url][/url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0cV13o2o1kVH1Z11rNjfYA?
Re: Ladies Talk Sexy To Your Man , Tell Him How Much You Love Him And His Dick 101! by Opportuneke(m): 4:31pm On Sep 24, 2019
HmmmmHmmmm

Re: Ladies Talk Sexy To Your Man , Tell Him How Much You Love Him And His Dick 101! by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 4:34pm On Sep 24, 2019
Opportuneke:
HmmmmHmmmm
AMEN! I RECIEVE THE BLESSING

1 Like

Re: Ladies Talk Sexy To Your Man , Tell Him How Much You Love Him And His Dick 101! by cooooooks(m): 9:56am On Sep 25, 2019
Compliment your man yes but be honest.

And ladies, if your man isn't hitting it right, isn't focusing enough on you, isn't doing it right in za oda room, tell him in a sweet way.

Guys know when your noise is fake and if they don't yet know, they will eventually. If he can't trust you, it is over o.
Re: Ladies Talk Sexy To Your Man , Tell Him How Much You Love Him And His Dick 101! by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:15pm On Sep 25, 2019
cooooooks:
Compliment your man yes but be honest.

And ladies, if your man isn't hitting it right, isn't focusing enough on you, isn't doing it right in za oda room, tell him in a sweet way.

Guys know when your noise is fake and if they don't yet know, they will eventually. If he can't trust you, it is over o.
so you are telling me that guy fake sex voice I thought it was women that do that most times thanks for sharing

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Lalasticlala Please. / Does Semen Make Your Face Flawless? / My Husband Set Me Up With Another Man - House Wife Cries.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.