Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,092 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Lies A Nigerian Man Tell You To Try To Have Sex With You// I Was Almost Scammed! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lies A Nigerian Man Tell You To Try To Have Sex With You// I Was Almost Scammed! (6798 Views)

How Two Nigerian LADIES Almost Scammed Me On Instagram! Be Cautious!avoid GREED / 'There Is No Financially Stable Man In His 20's" - Nigerian Man Tell Ladies / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lies A Nigerian Man Tell You To Try To Have Sex With You// I Was Almost Scammed! by 1stExplorer: 6:05pm On Nov 16, 2021
Lies a Nigerian man tells you to get you in his bed. I met one and abandoned him on a date!! Watch and learn! Be careful!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OF2EgVfn-8c
Re: Lies A Nigerian Man Tell You To Try To Have Sex With You// I Was Almost Scammed! by 1stExplorer: 8:03pm On Nov 16, 2021
Girls be careful!
Re: Lies A Nigerian Man Tell You To Try To Have Sex With You// I Was Almost Scammed! by Boogyman557: 8:06pm On Nov 16, 2021
Holly Gram cool real matters. WTF MAN
Re: Lies A Nigerian Man Tell You To Try To Have Sex With You// I Was Almost Scammed! by 1stExplorer: 11:31pm On Nov 16, 2021
Be careful of scammers!!!
Re: Lies A Nigerian Man Tell You To Try To Have Sex With You// I Was Almost Scammed! by hope4nigeria(m): 6:29am On Nov 17, 2021
1stExplorer:
Lies a Nigerian man tells you to get you in his bed. I met one and abandoned him on a date!! Watch and learn! Be careful!!!!

when you see the correct dick you want, it's you who will beg for it

3 Likes

Re: Lies A Nigerian Man Tell You To Try To Have Sex With You// I Was Almost Scammed! by 1stExplorer: 10:49am On Nov 17, 2021
Have you been scammed by a man?!
Re: Lies A Nigerian Man Tell You To Try To Have Sex With You// I Was Almost Scammed! by 1stExplorer: 2:55pm On Nov 17, 2021
You all be cautious!
Re: Lies A Nigerian Man Tell You To Try To Have Sex With You// I Was Almost Scammed! by 1stExplorer: 6:05pm On Nov 17, 2021
Don’t tell you haven’t seen this hit gist!!!
Re: Lies A Nigerian Man Tell You To Try To Have Sex With You// I Was Almost Scammed! by 1stExplorer: 9:30pm On Nov 17, 2021
How body !!!

1 Like

Re: Lies A Nigerian Man Tell You To Try To Have Sex With You// I Was Almost Scammed! by 1stExplorer: 12:43am On Nov 18, 2021

Re: Lies A Nigerian Man Tell You To Try To Have Sex With You// I Was Almost Scammed! by SenecaTheYonger: 1:07am On Nov 18, 2021
Well it matters. And it works very well for materialistic girls. He’s probably laid more than 100 which is why he’s so confident in this technique.

Nice video though, I actually enjoyed it. I forgot guys like this still exist cheesy grin Last time I heard something like this was in Uni

1 Like

Re: Lies A Nigerian Man Tell You To Try To Have Sex With You// I Was Almost Scammed! by 1stExplorer: 7:12am On Nov 18, 2021
Have you seen this?! Watch and learn o!
Re: Lies A Nigerian Man Tell You To Try To Have Sex With You// I Was Almost Scammed! by 1stExplorer: 7:13am On Nov 18, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
Well it matters. And it works very well for materialistic girls. He’s probably laid more than 100 which is why he’s so confident in this technique.

Nice video though, I actually enjoyed it. I forgot guys like this still exist cheesy grin Last time I heard something like this was in Uni

My point exactly! Thanks.��
Re: Lies A Nigerian Man Tell You To Try To Have Sex With You// I Was Almost Scammed! by 1stExplorer: 4:41pm On Nov 18, 2021
Time to gust!
Re: Lies A Nigerian Man Tell You To Try To Have Sex With You// I Was Almost Scammed! by 1stExplorer: 9:09pm On Nov 18, 2021
Hey boo!!
Re: Lies A Nigerian Man Tell You To Try To Have Sex With You// I Was Almost Scammed! by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:12pm On Nov 18, 2021
hope4nigeria:
when you see the correct dick you want, it's you who will beg for it

Where is the lie
Re: Lies A Nigerian Man Tell You To Try To Have Sex With You// I Was Almost Scammed! by Hotspotbro(m): 9:25pm On Nov 18, 2021
OP sleep
Re: Lies A Nigerian Man Tell You To Try To Have Sex With You// I Was Almost Scammed! by HandsomeBlack: 10:02pm On Nov 18, 2021
My father is the owner of the National Stadium and Abuja international airport. So will you be my girlfriend?
Re: Lies A Nigerian Man Tell You To Try To Have Sex With You// I Was Almost Scammed! by 1stExplorer: 5:57am On Nov 19, 2021
Ladies do be careful of mentally sick people.
Re: Lies A Nigerian Man Tell You To Try To Have Sex With You// I Was Almost Scammed! by 1stExplorer: 8:22pm On Nov 19, 2021
Have you watched this?!
Re: Lies A Nigerian Man Tell You To Try To Have Sex With You// I Was Almost Scammed! by 1stExplorer: 12:31am On Nov 20, 2021
Hey boo!
Re: Lies A Nigerian Man Tell You To Try To Have Sex With You// I Was Almost Scammed! by 1stExplorer: 5:03pm On Nov 20, 2021
Learn this
Re: Lies A Nigerian Man Tell You To Try To Have Sex With You// I Was Almost Scammed! by 1stExplorer: 9:12am On Nov 21, 2021
Wahala dey o
Re: Lies A Nigerian Man Tell You To Try To Have Sex With You// I Was Almost Scammed! by 1stExplorer: 2:20pm On Nov 21, 2021
Before of these types of men.
Re: Lies A Nigerian Man Tell You To Try To Have Sex With You// I Was Almost Scammed! by 1stExplorer: 6:21pm On Nov 21, 2021
I will drop his name soon.
Re: Lies A Nigerian Man Tell You To Try To Have Sex With You// I Was Almost Scammed! by Crystalom3(m): 6:45pm On Nov 21, 2021
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool real matters. WTF MAN
please stop this nonsense
Re: Lies A Nigerian Man Tell You To Try To Have Sex With You// I Was Almost Scammed! by aimmoney9: 8:58pm On Nov 21, 2021
Even if you watch 1million videos like this you will still be in a man's bed.... grin grin
Some of you are in a man's bed watching this video right now... grin
Re: Lies A Nigerian Man Tell You To Try To Have Sex With You// I Was Almost Scammed! by aimmoney9: 9:07pm On Nov 21, 2021
She is talking as if the person that disvirgined her did not lie to her... grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lies A Nigerian Man Tell You To Try To Have Sex With You// I Was Almost Scammed! by 1stExplorer: 9:55pm On Nov 21, 2021
Be careful of scammers.
Re: Lies A Nigerian Man Tell You To Try To Have Sex With You// I Was Almost Scammed! by 1stExplorer: 1:01am On Nov 22, 2021
Shameless man
Re: Lies A Nigerian Man Tell You To Try To Have Sex With You// I Was Almost Scammed! by 1stExplorer: 3:32pm On Nov 22, 2021
Watch out!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who's This Guy? I See Him Everywhere On The Internet [PICTURE] / Are These Photos Real Or A Photoshop (PHOTOS) / Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Floods Instagram With Nearly Unclad Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.