Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Governor Wike Commissions Ogbum-nu-abali Fruit Garden Market - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike Commissions Ogbum-nu-abali Fruit Garden Market (43089 Views)

Governor Wike Commissions The 11th Flyover In Rivers State / Wike Commissions Gunboats Built By Abitto Global In Rivers (Photos) / Wike Commissions Judges Quarters, Names It After SAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Wike Commissions Ogbum-nu-abali Fruit Garden Market by Iko5000: 10:30pm On Sep 24, 2019
If you think so but for me no politician will get thanks or praise for me for building stuff like that in 2019. At the moment India wants to land a craft in the moon and you want me to acknowledge this rubbish . No way .
ikennamadu1:

I Know say judas must dey... And na u be the judas
Re: Governor Wike Commissions Ogbum-nu-abali Fruit Garden Market by yoyo4456: 5:29am On Sep 25, 2019
More than 100 online slots games. Play to your heart's content. We've brought online slots games here.
So you can choose to play many, so you can enjoy the game with many styles, various styles, not monotonous and interesting to find
By using colorful graphics in the game that adds excitement to you
And special bonuses that are the most different and you will not be lonely anymore because our website guarantees more than 10,000 users per day
with slotxo
Re: Governor Wike Commissions Ogbum-nu-abali Fruit Garden Market by ufuosman(m): 7:07am On Sep 25, 2019
Mr project
Re: Governor Wike Commissions Ogbum-nu-abali Fruit Garden Market by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 25, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Someone from Niger delta tribe - Rivers state should come and tell me the meaning of OGBUM-NU-ABALI.

Let it not be the meaning am thinking.

Igboson1.

Good one Wike.
Igbo amaka grin

Cc lzaa adaibeku gmbuharii afamed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Wike Commissions Ogbum-nu-abali Fruit Garden Market by 3Ceagle(m): 8:25am On Sep 25, 2019
Nice one from Wike, If only the state governors can replicate such project strategically in communities, the issue of street trading will be reduced greatly. I hope the maintenance of the market will be paramount, otherwise the structure will soon become a burden to the community. We as a people should be begin to maintain our public utilities no matter how small they are. Government should partner with private companies, where full government participation cannot bring the desired maintenance. There is also need to make it affordable to the common street seller.
Re: Governor Wike Commissions Ogbum-nu-abali Fruit Garden Market by Kojiek: 8:30am On Sep 25, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Someone from Niger delta tribe - Rivers state should come and tell me the meaning of OGBUM-NU-ABALI.

Let it not be the meaning am thinking.

Igboson1.

Good one Wike.

Nwanne, it is not what u think. Ogbum-nu-Abali is a name coined from two Ikwerre communities in Port Harcourt City Council Area. The communities are:
Orogbum (Ulogbum or House of Gbum) and Oroabali (Uloabali or house of Abali).
The two came together to form a single community and gave it a name from suffix of their original names, thus Ogbun-nu-Abali or Ogbum-na-Abali or Ogbum-and-Abali.

Note: 'Oro' is the ikwerre word for house. The isuamas (i.e other igbos) call it 'ulo'.
Re: Governor Wike Commissions Ogbum-nu-abali Fruit Garden Market by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 25, 2019
Kojiek:

Nwanne, it is not what u think. Ogbum-nu-Abali is a name coined from two Ikwerre communities in Port Harcourt City Council Area. The communities are:
Orogbum (Ulogbum or House of Gbum) and Oroabali (Uloabali or house of Abali).
The two came together to form a single community and gave it a name from suffix of their original names, thus Ogbun-nu-Abali or Ogbum-na-Abali or Ogbum-and-Abali.

Note: 'Oro' is the ikwerre word for house. The isuamas (i.e other igbos) call it 'ulo'.

Alright...Thank you.

Are you from there?
Re: Governor Wike Commissions Ogbum-nu-abali Fruit Garden Market by Kojiek: 8:40am On Sep 25, 2019
MelesZenawi:

You gave me the wrong meaning.

Someone from Niger delta tribe has given me the right meaning.

So you see what am saying earlier that I need a Niger delta tribe to give me the meaning.

Which tribe is Niger Delta? Pls let us know.
Re: Governor Wike Commissions Ogbum-nu-abali Fruit Garden Market by phkka1(m): 8:44am On Sep 25, 2019
You are working. Don't mind that idiot in Abia state.
Re: Governor Wike Commissions Ogbum-nu-abali Fruit Garden Market by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 25, 2019
Kojiek:

Which tribe is Niger Delta? Pls let us know.
Niger delta ethnicities I mean.
Re: Governor Wike Commissions Ogbum-nu-abali Fruit Garden Market by Sniper101(m): 9:47am On Sep 25, 2019
abnot:
Rubbish. Sometimes I wonder if the youths are joking when they exalt such petty projects . The building and outline look very inferior and will become an eyesore with a few weeks. Let’s stop praising mediocrity . River state is an oil producing state and should be able to boast of much better infrastructures than these petty projects

So, because Rivers State is an oil producing State therefore her Governor is expected to sink the entire IGR of the State into the development of an actual "Ultramodern Market", just to please critics like you?

Funny thing is, even if he were to undertake such an absurd task, cyber-critics like you will still come up with something else to criticize him for.

So therefore, please, leave our Governor & our State for us cos...(aside Lagos & ABJ)...we love how Rivers State is.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Commissions Ogbum-nu-abali Fruit Garden Market by abnot: 11:13am On Sep 25, 2019
Sniper101:

So, because Rivers State is an oil producing State therefore her Governor is expected to sink the entire IGR of the State into the development of an actual "Ultramodern Market", just to please critics like you?

Funny thing is, even if he were to undertake such an absurd task, cyber-critics like you will still come up with something else to criticize him for.

So therefore, please, leave our Governor & our State for us cos...(aside Lagos & ABJ)...we love how Rivers State is.
Out of curiosity I looked up your profile and can see that you’re one of the rivers based youths and I also know rivers is one of those states where youths do every and anything to be seen and identified as a loyalist to these leaders . I believe you’ll wake up some day through education and exposure then you’ll begin to know details of public financing and IGR and what is obtainable in other climes .
Re: Governor Wike Commissions Ogbum-nu-abali Fruit Garden Market by Sniper101(m): 11:25am On Sep 25, 2019
abnot:

Out of curiosity I looked up your profile and can see that you’re one of the rivers based youths and I also know rivers is one of those states where youths do every and anything to be seen and identified as a loyalist to these leaders . I believe you’ll wake up some day through education and exposure then you’ll begin to know details of public financing and IGR and what is obtainable in other climes .

Out of curiosity, I had to quickly go check ur profile.
And guess what?
I wasn't astonished when I saw nada.

So, all I gotta say 2u is, "go f*ck yourself"
Re: Governor Wike Commissions Ogbum-nu-abali Fruit Garden Market by frankwyte: 12:29pm On Sep 25, 2019
abnot:

Don't he too serious with life and politics. Please take a breather and appreciate good things when you see them and they transcend to you as well.
Re: Governor Wike Commissions Ogbum-nu-abali Fruit Garden Market by LZAA: 2:46pm On Sep 25, 2019
immhotep:

Igbo amaka grin

Cc lzaa adaibeku gmbuharii afamed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Wike Commissions Ogbum-nu-abali Fruit Garden Market by LZAA: 3:33pm On Sep 25, 2019
HopeAtHand:

Make I help you, since you say you need help.

Orogbum community and Oro-abali community both merged to form the community called Ogbum-nu- abali. Roughly translated to English as Ogbum-and-abali. the "nu" is Ikwerre word for "and".

You can keep your thanks.
Nu-and
Na-and
Same language bro
Igbo amaka jor
Cc immhotep GMBuharii Afamed Adaibeku

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Commissions Ogbum-nu-abali Fruit Garden Market by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 25, 2019
LZAA:

Nu-and
Na-and
Same language bro
Igbo amaka jor
Cc immhotep GMBuharii Afamed Adaibeku
HopeAtHand wants to create an imaginary new language grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biafra: Court Provides Barricade For Witnesses Against Kanu [PHOTOS] / Dino Melaye Escapes Another Assassination In Lokoja (See His Tweets) / Young Man Saved From Drowning In Suleja Flood Near Abuja. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.