Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

At Last, I Found A Replacement For Fashola: Babatunde Gbadamosi! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / At Last, I Found A Replacement For Fashola: Babatunde Gbadamosi! (8777 Views)

“I Don’t See Nigeria Surviving Up To 2019 — Babatunde Gbadamosi / ACN Is Searching For Fashola’s Successor / Searching For Fashola's Achievements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At Last, I Found A Replacement For Fashola: Babatunde Gbadamosi! by mypaulooo: 3:42pm On Nov 03, 2010
@poster can he were the cap ?
Eko Oni baje ooooooo

Re: At Last, I Found A Replacement For Fashola: Babatunde Gbadamosi! by experts: 3:53pm On Nov 03, 2010
SOME people said if gbadamosi is smart,he wouldnt be contesting at this time, but u re wrong.

this is the best time for any serious and reasonable candidate to show face. challenges the current administration and i bet u, fashola is nothing but media propaganda.

with a clear idea on how to solve the lagos problems,ppl will support him or her,

Lagosian are wise,smart and focus
we can not be blinded by political propaganda provided we see a clear vision and a way forward for d state.
Re: At Last, I Found A Replacement For Fashola: Babatunde Gbadamosi! by madejibo: 4:00pm On Nov 03, 2010
Lekki-epe express way: 5years on construction less than 6km completed yet we all say Fashola is working
Re: At Last, I Found A Replacement For Fashola: Babatunde Gbadamosi! by Jomogbomo4: 4:06pm On Nov 03, 2010
madejibo:

Lekki-epe express way: 5years on construction less than 6km completed yet we all say Fashola is working

Thank you jare.

By the way, what would you have done differently, especially when you have half a dozen people shoving soap down your throat?
Re: At Last, I Found A Replacement For Fashola: Babatunde Gbadamosi! by opabukun(m): 4:10pm On Nov 03, 2010
@ POSTER,
U TRY SMALL BUT "TALK IS CHEAP". WAT HAS HE DONE FOR HIM STREET, LET ALONE LGA PEOPLE

MIND U, U ONLY REPLACE WORN-OUT,BAD,EXPIRED (WOTEVA) TINS. NOT THA BEST!!!
BRF, IS STILL DA BEST DAT COULD HAPPEN TO LAGOS.

BRF,AGAIN!!!
Re: At Last, I Found A Replacement For Fashola: Babatunde Gbadamosi! by OAM4J: 4:11pm On Nov 03, 2010
OP

Majority of Lagosians are not looking for a replacement for Fashola.

Eko o ni baje.
Re: At Last, I Found A Replacement For Fashola: Babatunde Gbadamosi! by madejibo: 4:13pm On Nov 03, 2010
Truth is there is nothing extra ordinary fashola is doing I am not saying Gbadamosi is good but fashola to me is just there. With the kind of IGR lagos makes lagos should be close to Dubai
Re: At Last, I Found A Replacement For Fashola: Babatunde Gbadamosi! by Ayowumie(m): 4:21pm On Nov 03, 2010
madejibo:

Truth is there is nothing extra ordinary fashola is doing I am not saying Gbadamosi is good but fashola to me is just there. With the kind of IGR lagos makes lagos should be close to Dubai

HAVE U BEEN TO ANY OTHER STATE IN NIGERIA
If you have not, then i would not blame you for failing to recognise achievement when you see one. Even this apart, can u compare the lagos prior 2007 to the lagos of today?
Pls, when you see a leader that is fulfilling his political manifestoes, lets give him credence. There is no governor like Fashola in Nigeria (I stand to be corrected)
I can't wait to vote Fashola for the presidency.
Re: At Last, I Found A Replacement For Fashola: Babatunde Gbadamosi! by formebyme: 4:25pm On Nov 03, 2010
Ayowumie:

If you have not, then i would not blame you for failing to recognise achievement when you see one. Even this apart, can u compare the lagos prior 2007 to the lagos of today?
Pls, when you see a leader that is fulfilling his political manifestoes, lets give him credence. There is no governor like Fashola in Nigeria (I stand to be corrected)

Gbaaaa, #saynomore cheesy
Re: At Last, I Found A Replacement For Fashola: Babatunde Gbadamosi! by unclebros: 4:29pm On Nov 03, 2010
The poster is already doing a good job as a paid/volunteer campaign enthusiast
Now we all know Babatunde Gbadamosi, nice one poster.
Re: At Last, I Found A Replacement For Fashola: Babatunde Gbadamosi! by madejibo: 4:34pm On Nov 03, 2010
@ayowunmie
Mediocrity is our problem in nigeria. If u take ur car to a mechanic and he fixes ur car and ur friend takes his car to another mechanic nd he can't fix it does that make ur mechanic a SUPERSTAR? NO ur mechanic is only doing his job. Comparing lagos to other states to me is rubbish. Where u ever in ekiti during fayose's 3 year reign even the thief (fayose) changed the face of ekiti. Fashola has done nothing extra ordinary in lagos. because he is better than most govs including tinubu does not make him a superstar
Re: At Last, I Found A Replacement For Fashola: Babatunde Gbadamosi! by naijatoday: 4:50pm On Nov 03, 2010
Did not know who Babatunde Gbadamosi was until today.

madejibo:

Then Lagos will have to over borrow.
Re: At Last, I Found A Replacement For Fashola: Babatunde Gbadamosi! by yusuf01(m): 4:57pm On Nov 03, 2010
@madejibo
You making a similitude of mechanics is nice, so common sense depicts that next time you want to fix your car, you will give it to someone that will fix it even though he might be charging you more. This is simple, Fasola is not extraordinary sure, but for the fact that he is doing his job is enough reason for anyone to vote for him in this coming elections, He is tested, and even trusted by the people. I don't know, We easily forget the pains we have suffered once there is enjoyment, we have forgotten the pains that our previous leaders have made us to pass through just because we are now living in the enjoyment Fasola has given to use, that make us challenge his credence. Well I don't want somebody I don't know to spoil the work this guy has done, so Fasola for 2011
Re: At Last, I Found A Replacement For Fashola: Babatunde Gbadamosi! by scopusng(m): 4:58pm On Nov 03, 2010
labalaba4  u are a big fool. PERIOD
Re: At Last, I Found A Replacement For Fashola: Babatunde Gbadamosi! by sheriffman(m): 4:58pm On Nov 03, 2010
@ poster and of what use will a PDP governor be to U in lagos considering their ineptitude @ d centre (Abuja) and most states they have won?
Re: At Last, I Found A Replacement For Fashola: Babatunde Gbadamosi! by mygladness: 5:06pm On Nov 03, 2010
@ poster
I like your style of doing the job. But note that nairaland is a forum for intelligent people.
Re: At Last, I Found A Replacement For Fashola: Babatunde Gbadamosi! by kayoday(m): 5:48pm On Nov 03, 2010
Seriously , yet to see the spetacular thing being done by fashola Administration. In area such as Ikotun the only way people feel govt presence is the mandatory payment being paid for waste disposal by most house ownres ,yet they still  pay cart pusher to dispose their waste. Roads leading to areas where majority of lagosians stay are narrow and filled with potholes (the major cause of traffic in lagos).

Lagos state empowered a lot of criminals to extort lagosian of their hard earn money, charges for road traffic offence is about the highest in the world (might be wrong). How do you explain 250000 for the one way offence when some roads become one way at certain time during the day. God help you if you come visiting and you dont know your way around. Bus driver park on roads to pick passengers under the supervision of road traffic police officers and empowered touts thereby causing traffic as early as 5.30am in some areas.

Need answers to the ffg questions?
1. Is there any area either on Island or mainland that has good road network and drainage?
2. Where in Lagos does tap runs?

He remains one of the best gov in naija as of today ,so he  has my vote come 2011. Believe he can do far better .

I am of the opinion that no gov should be praised for minor project such road construction and market renovation. LETS RAISE THE BAR  This is just my personal view
Re: At Last, I Found A Replacement For Fashola: Babatunde Gbadamosi! by impactmaka: 5:49pm On Nov 03, 2010
If performance can be determined by mere grammer, then, Chris Okotie is the best Presidential candidate for 2010. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked
Re: At Last, I Found A Replacement For Fashola: Babatunde Gbadamosi! by impactmaka: 5:56pm On Nov 03, 2010
@kayoday

If i may ask you, did you expect him to turn Lagos London within 4 years? How many Governors in Nigeria can be compared with Fashola? Human being are insatiable, but your is in the extreme.

PDP you have failed in the S/W Region.
Re: At Last, I Found A Replacement For Fashola: Babatunde Gbadamosi! by stormm: 6:07pm On Nov 03, 2010
impactmaka:

If performance can be determined by mere grammer, then, Chris Okotie is the best Presidential candidate for 2010. /quote]

Yes. If its just grammar, Okotie will have been president since 2007
Re: At Last, I Found A Replacement For Fashola: Babatunde Gbadamosi! by bilms(m): 6:30pm On Nov 03, 2010
yusuf01:

@madejibo
You making a similitude of mechanics is nice, so common sense depicts that next time you want to fix your car, you will give it to someone that will fix it even though he might be charging you more. This is simple, Fasola is not extraordinary sure, but for the fact that he is doing his job is enough reason for anyone to vote for him in this coming elections, He is tested, and even trusted by the people. I don't know, We easily forget the pains we have suffered once there is enjoyment, we have forgotten the pains that our previous leaders have made us to pass through just because we are now living in the enjoyment Fasola has given to use, that make us challenge his credence. Well I don't want somebody I don't know to spoil the work this guy has done, so Fasola for 2011

but ur mechanic i.e fashola as been unable to solve some other problems of ur car,i.e lagos, including the hold ups and bad roads,so u cant condemn another mechanic introducing his own style of work as better than ur current mechanic, u cant condemn a mechanic u don't knw who is giving u a road map to fix d other on solved problems of ur car dat ur present mechanics is unable to solve. why not hear him out b4 condemning him?
Re: At Last, I Found A Replacement For Fashola: Babatunde Gbadamosi! by bilms(m): 6:32pm On Nov 03, 2010
impactmaka:

@kayoday

If i may ask you, did you expect him to turn Lagos London within 4 years? How many Governors in Nigeria can be compared with Fashola? Human being are insatiable, but your is in the extreme.

PDP you have failed in the S/W Region.

No,

just fix the road and hold up problem. thats all.

he his unable to do that,but able to over tax
Re: At Last, I Found A Replacement For Fashola: Babatunde Gbadamosi! by Sirmee(m): 6:55pm On Nov 03, 2010
Can anything good come out of pdp? God forbid, i can never vote for a pdp candidate. And to the Fashola critics can let him complete his 8years then you'll be begging to become Nigeria president.
Re: At Last, I Found A Replacement For Fashola: Babatunde Gbadamosi! by yusuf01(m): 7:04pm On Nov 03, 2010
@ bilms
I believe it is not a bad idea to try to bring another idea on the table, but Nigerians are now taught to be conservative(can you blame them, counting the numerous number of politicians that have failed us in the past, PDP to be precise), so being conservative will allow us to vote for him again, because to the standard of others, he has raised the bar.
Talking about holduups, China recently experienced the worst holdup in world history, about 15days, that means that you are on the road for about 15 days, does that mean that China has a bad government? I mean largely densed areas are prone to holdups, cities like NY and the likes experience holdups. Lagos is the smallest state in Nigeria as regards size and yet it is the most populated (forget the census that says kano), so what do you expect? He has tried to reduce this by the creation of street lights, good roads and the likes, yet we say that there is this road somewhere he hasn't done, is he going to do all the roads in 3 and half years? At least in most places I do go to, most, if not all the bad roads have been dealt with, what do we want again. The popular Oshodi market, don't tell me that it is the same number of minutes you use to pass through that route is the same number of minutes you use now. What do we want, like a great ecconomist said. "human wants are unlimited, but the resources to satisfy them are". I believe we are expecting too much form this guy, period.
Re: At Last, I Found A Replacement For Fashola: Babatunde Gbadamosi! by dayokanu(m): 7:12pm On Nov 03, 2010
I checked the OP's posting records and its obvious he is a paid PDP agent.

How can anyone even advocate for a PDP candidate in Nigeria.

For those asking what Fashola has done in 3 yrs, Let the tell us what PDP has done in 11 yrsof governance.

Only PDP can give us criminals like Akala, Oni, Oyinlola, Daniels, Alams etc
Re: At Last, I Found A Replacement For Fashola: Babatunde Gbadamosi! by donobi(m): 7:22pm On Nov 03, 2010
the bible said my people perish for lack of knowledge. Gbadamosi ko IBB ni.
Re: At Last, I Found A Replacement For Fashola: Babatunde Gbadamosi! by opabukun(m): 7:24pm On Nov 03, 2010
dayokanu:

I checked the OP's posting records and its obvious he is a paid PDP agent.

How can anyone even advocate for a PDP candidate in Nigeria.

For those asking what Fashola has done in 3 yrs, Let the tell us what PDP has done in 11 yrsof governance.

Only PDP can give us criminals like Akala, Oni, Oyinlola, Daniels, Alams etc
grin grin grin grin
U HV SPOKEN WELL. lol.

Ayowumie:

@Ayowumie, U REALLY MADE MY DAY & MAKE DAYS 2COME. MAY DA LORD BLESS U WT TRUTH 4 SAYING THE TRUTH.
Re: At Last, I Found A Replacement For Fashola: Babatunde Gbadamosi! by tunde121oke: 8:07pm On Nov 03, 2010
ahhh enemies
Re: At Last, I Found A Replacement For Fashola: Babatunde Gbadamosi! by abioila(m): 8:11pm On Nov 03, 2010
Lasu has bin on srk for ova a month now,d doctors for about 3 month and al we ear is,fashola is trying.ok o.
Re: At Last, I Found A Replacement For Fashola: Babatunde Gbadamosi! by mase07: 9:50pm On Nov 03, 2010
what statistics? statistics to steal money or statistics to change the face of Lagos.
Re: At Last, I Found A Replacement For Fashola: Babatunde Gbadamosi! by HamidO1(m): 10:00pm On Nov 03, 2010
Some of you think there's nothing special about Fashola right then pray for someone like Saraki in Lagos state, you probably will not live to tell the story. It's that bad. You need huge resources to solve the problem of traffic in Lagos because you'll need to build more roads; in building new roads you'll displace some people and such people will never be happy no matter how much you transform the state. What I'm saying in essence is that no mater how hard you try, you can't make everybody happy. For the few sad ones we have on NL, your arguements are simply baseless. I'm looking forward to Fashola contesting for president in 2015 already, it's very obvious nothing good can ever come from PDP when you have people like IBB, Atiku in there.
Re: At Last, I Found A Replacement For Fashola: Babatunde Gbadamosi! by wealth123: 10:06pm On Nov 03, 2010
PLEASE FORGET ABOUT THIS POSTER - PDP BABA FOR SOUTH WEST BODE GORGE DEY FOR PRISON.

POSTER SHOULD FLY LIKE LABALABA AND JOIN HIM THERE. HAVE YOU NOT READ RECENTLY THAT HE IS HOLDING POLITICAL MEETINGS AT THE PRISON TO PICK PDP FLAGBEARER FOR LAGOS STATE GOVERNOR IN 2011. AFTER STEALING N100 BILLION FROM NPA GOD GO PUNISH ALL UNA.
FOR CANVASSING FOR A PDP CANDIDATE I RECOMMEND 20 YEARS IMPRISONMENT FOR YOU (POSTER) AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY WITH HARD LABOUR. BARAWO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ortom Declares 3-Day Mourning In Benue For Victims Of Fulani Herdsmen Attack / Igbo Man Joins Israel Military, Celebrate With Friends (pics) / Bishop Chris Udeh: Prominent Igbos Must Secure Kanu's Release To Save SE Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.