Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,732 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

At Last, I Found A Replacement For Fashola: Babatunde Gbadamosi! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / At Last, I Found A Replacement For Fashola: Babatunde Gbadamosi! (8778 Views)

“I Don’t See Nigeria Surviving Up To 2019 — Babatunde Gbadamosi / ACN Is Searching For Fashola’s Successor / Searching For Fashola's Achievements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At Last, I Found A Replacement For Fashola: Babatunde Gbadamosi! by HamidO1(m): 10:14pm On Nov 03, 2010
abioila:

Lasu has bin on srk for ova a month now,d doctors for about 3 month and al we ear is,fashola is trying.ok o.

What is the reason for their strike?? I'm sure you didn't even bother to find out. Not all ruquest from workers calls for a strike, some are just meant to hold government to ransom my friend.
Re: At Last, I Found A Replacement For Fashola: Babatunde Gbadamosi! by HamidO1(m): 10:22pm On Nov 03, 2010
wealth123:

PLEASE FORGET ABOUT THIS POSTER - PDP BABA FOR SOUTH WEST BODE GORGE DEY FOR PRISON.

POSTER SHOULD FLY LIKE LABALABA AND JOIN HIM THERE. HAVE YOU NOT READ RECENTLY THAT HE IS HOLDING POLITICAL MEETINGS AT THE PRISON TO PICK PDP FLAGBEARER FOR LAGOS STATE GOVERNOR IN 2011. AFTER STEALING N100 BILLION FROM NPA GOD GO PUNISH ALL UNA.
FOR CANVASSING FOR A PDP CANDIDATE I RECOMMEND 20 YEARS IMPRISONMENT FOR YOU (POSTER) AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY WITH HARD LABOUR. BARAWO

Tell them my brother, we are trying to look forward someone is there still canvassing for a PDP candidate. I'm sure the Gbadamosi guy also visits Bode Gorge in prison, who knows if he even sleeps there atimes just to get picked.
Re: At Last, I Found A Replacement For Fashola: Babatunde Gbadamosi! by dayokanu(m): 11:07pm On Nov 03, 2010
Bode George and Akala can only be in one party.

Check the OP post history and see that he is a paid agent.
Re: At Last, I Found A Replacement For Fashola: Babatunde Gbadamosi! by nnaemmy(m): 11:37pm On Nov 03, 2010
Babatunde Fashola IS second to none
as far as Lagos State is concern for now.
tongue tongue tongue
Re: At Last, I Found A Replacement For Fashola: Babatunde Gbadamosi! by mrofficial(m): 12:11am On Nov 04, 2010
Na PDP? YES! Then I'll say NO!
Re: At Last, I Found A Replacement For Fashola: Babatunde Gbadamosi! by sophy09: 1:19am On Nov 04, 2010
I think his father is the director at the Petroleum Product Pricing Regulatory Agency and what has he done about regulating petroleum pricing in Nigeria. They are all the same people sweet talk people for their vote and do what ever when they get there.
Re: At Last, I Found A Replacement For Fashola: Babatunde Gbadamosi! by dlox01(m): 1:43am On Nov 04, 2010
Una no no dis gbadamosi guy at all,
When this guy started off on facebook, i added him and found out all he was about wasn't at par with what he said he is.
1st i he was preaching 'change' then i told him to 'change' his profile pix coz he wore the same cap and posed the same way fashola did in his campaign inthe last election, i also simply told him to change his slogan from eko oni baje ju yi lo  to something else coz its a rip off from eko oni baje, i also found out that 95% of people felt the same and were telling him to stop posting on-going works in lagos state on his wall and advising him it isn't working for him, i can even remember someone begging him to please post the before and after pictures of oshodi to refresh our memories. Other issues came up like, what's your academic background? experience? and other logical questions but you guys wouldn't get what happened to some most of us that asked him questions,
well, if you go into his fb account with any logical question and you dont condemn Fashola then you will end up like me, he will delete any post you ask him questions like, what has the PDP achieved as the ruling party?what are your qualifications? *say anything against obj, * anything about his source of wealth/ how he came about it? anything you bring up that dosnt favour him and YOU WILL BE DELETED,
this is a man that has not even won his partyz ticket and has started doctoring comments and cant stand criticism of any sort(he will flare and call you names), Fashola has a Facebook Account and all sorts of people are on it airing out their views ,we don't get this kind of treatment this lunatic dishes out.
yea, he is director of amen estate?Good for him!!!, his father was also Chairman of PPPRA and he never suffered jack to get amen estate, its silver looting spoon that fed him. I wont say more about this guy yet but trust me,this is just the shallow end, if you fall for his gimmicks then you will fall for anything.
Re: At Last, I Found A Replacement For Fashola: Babatunde Gbadamosi! by 9jauk: 2:36am On Nov 04, 2010
dloxou you are such a daft,u must ve asked him some silly question like whr do u make ur wealth from in a public forum,i won't be surprise if he ignores u,sincerely BRF is doing a great job,but his best is not good enough,ven't said that enough of cosmetics in lagos we are tired of him,teachers ve not been paid for months, bad roads in most part of Lagos yet we cannot see, i hope Mr.Gbadamsi will get d ticket God bless lagosian.
Re: At Last, I Found A Replacement For Fashola: Babatunde Gbadamosi! by dayokanu(m): 7:02am On Nov 04, 2010
I hope no PDP man would even get near govt in the SouthWest ever again
Re: At Last, I Found A Replacement For Fashola: Babatunde Gbadamosi! by 3kay945(m): 7:11am On Nov 04, 2010
Hamid O:

What is the reason for their strike?? I'm sure you didn't even bother to find out. Not all ruquest from workers calls for a strike, some are just meant to hold government to ransom my friend.

and you expect the government to fold his hands while people are dying?, a friend lost her dad because of this damn strike.! what about the state of roads in lagos. just becos the guy gave you token stuff doesnt mean he is the best nija got.
Re: At Last, I Found A Replacement For Fashola: Babatunde Gbadamosi! by sophy09: 7:27am On Nov 04, 2010
9jauk:

dloxou you are such a daft,u must ve asked him some silly question like whr do u make your wealth from in a public forum,i won't be surprise if he ignores u,sincerely BRF is doing a great job,but his best is not good enough,ven't said that enough of cosmetics in lagos we are tired of him,teachers ve not been paid for months, bad roads in most part of Lagos yet we cannot see, i hope Mr.Gbadamsi will get d ticket God bless lagosian.

How can you call someone daft because he expressed his opinion. It shows the kind of supporter he has are just like him. Just as dlxou said, this is a guy born with a silver spoon in his mouth. He has never known lack. His grandfather was into politics. Where do you think he has the compassion for Lagosians. His father is the director of PPPRA and he has not done anything about petroleum pricing. I just see him as another chop and clean out kind of person just like his father.
Re: At Last, I Found A Replacement For Fashola: Babatunde Gbadamosi! by jaso1(m): 8:34am On Nov 04, 2010
@google,
All i said was for the poster to apply his resources for his state where he migrated from instead of Lagos and to stop looking for loopholes to undermines the Lagos able Govnr.

@ Jomo gbomo,
Your problem shows in your Nl ID, i think this answer your doubt. If you cant comprehend my comment and all you have to do was to focus your efficiency only on people mistakes i thinks this speak for your level of intelligent.
Re: At Last, I Found A Replacement For Fashola: Babatunde Gbadamosi! by temmytanny(m): 9:17am On Nov 04, 2010
9jauk:

dloxou you are such a daft,u must ve asked him some silly question like whr do u make your wealth from in a public forum,i won't be surprise if he ignores u,sincerely BRF is doing a great job,but his best is not good enough,ven't said that enough of cosmetics in lagos we are tired of him,teachers ve not been paid for months, bad roads in most part of Lagos yet we cannot see, i hope Mr.Gbadamsi will get d ticket God bless lagosian.

I gues you are Dafter. Someone aired his opinion and you called him daft. U said fashola could do better but u never told us if any of ur PDP governor has bettered his record. 70% of the bad roads especially the ones that makes you sleep on the road are Federals road and your thief thief PDP refuse to hand it over to Lagos government to control.

Mr 9jalondon, am sure u aint in lagos dats why you dey masker yarn. Always think and reason b4 yarning cos many of us are waiting to pounce on you. PUTA!
Re: At Last, I Found A Replacement For Fashola: Babatunde Gbadamosi! by temmytanny(m): 9:23am On Nov 04, 2010
3kay945:

and you expect the government to fold his hands while people are dying?, a friend lost her dad because of this damn strike.! what about the state of roads in lagos. just becos the guy gave you token stuff doesnt mean he is the best nija got.

I reason with your comment on the strike issue but FASHOLA is still second to none in nigeria. I would be happy if PDP or any political party can produce someone like him in other states so that they can challenge ACN.
I think you should still praise him cos no governor in naija today is managing a population of over 15m. If you say has a population close to lagos, you can tell me the achievement of the present government
Re: At Last, I Found A Replacement For Fashola: Babatunde Gbadamosi! by oddy4real(m): 9:36am On Nov 04, 2010
Nobody is Indispensable
Re: At Last, I Found A Replacement For Fashola: Babatunde Gbadamosi! by oismail(m): 12:10pm On Nov 04, 2010
I think so as well, he may do better than fash cos any body that replaces the great man is expected to do equally or more than but hehave to wait till next 5 years. Goodluck
Re: At Last, I Found A Replacement For Fashola: Babatunde Gbadamosi! by goldmond: 12:13pm On Nov 04, 2010
i also simply told him to change his slogan from eko oni baje ju yi lo  to something else coz its a rip off from eko oni baje, i also found out that 95% of people felt the same and were telling him to stop posting on-going works in lagos state on his wall and advising him it isn't working for him, i can even remember someone begging him to please post the before and after pictures of oshodi to refresh our memories.

eko O Ni Baje: Ju Bayi Lo!

this slogan is the greatest undoing of this [b]Bad[/b]amosi guy. lagos has never been better. Your best bet is not to condemn BRF but to commend and say U can do better. BRF is still the BEST nigerian has had since 12 years now. His 4yrs is much better than the 12 years of PDP in other states and Abuja.

My advise: like som1 said on gbdamosi facebk page; see hw u can work with BRF, dump the bad and ugly unbrella of PDP and u will be in Govt house 2015.

BTW, hope this [b]BAD[/b]amosi guy is not related to the one we know in Minna.
Re: At Last, I Found A Replacement For Fashola: Babatunde Gbadamosi! by mrofficial(m): 12:36pm On Nov 04, 2010
goldmond:

this slogan is the greatest undoing of this Bad[/b]amosi guy. lagos has never been better. Your best bet is not to condemn BRF but to commend and say U can do better. BRF is still the BEST nigerian has had since 12 years now. His 4yrs is much better than the 12 years of PDP in other states and Abuja.

My advise: like som1 said on gbdamosi facebk page; see hw u can work with BRF, dump the[b] bad and ugly unbrella of PDP
and u will be in Govt house 2015.

BTW, hope this [b]BAD[/b]amosi guy is not related to the one we know in Minna.

grin grin grin
Re: At Last, I Found A Replacement For Fashola: Babatunde Gbadamosi! by Donmeca(m): 1:04pm On Nov 04, 2010
At Last, I Found A Replacement For Fashola: Babatunde Gbadamosi!

from the title of this thread, it's obvious that the op had been looking Fashola's replacement for a very long time. . .may he pls tell us y he had wanted the man out of Alausa. Is he not working? or u just wanted change for the fun of it. U want to change from good/semi-good to absolute bad?

Realing out statistics isn't performance. . .i can reel out very cogent stats about my state and even Nigeria but that doesn't make me a gov or presidential material. For instance, we all know that:

* Nigeria has a population of 150 million people
*the above makes us the most populous black nation in the world and the most populous in the world
*we are the US' number one supplier of crude
*our bonny light is the best crude in the world
*we are africa's biggest oil producer and the world 5th largest oil producers
*about 70% our our population live in abject poverty inspite of our wealth
*about 60% of my people are stark illiterates even with our educational targets (Edu for all by 2000, Vis 2010, vis 20 2020 and others)
*we export about 2.5 million barrels or crude in a day
*yet we depend solely on importation for make use of our God-given resources
*98% of the rice we eat come from thailand despite our arable lands and huge agric allocations
*we still flare gas in the niger delta yet our leaders claim are committed to constant power supply
*when i was a child, we lived in the Railway quarters in Enugu, rail was my first means of transportation, today. . .about twenty yrs later, it is moribund.
*then coal, pet products, cement, timber, etc were moved by rail; today, we use tankers and trailers
*these heavy vehicles on our roads are responsible for up to 80% of road mishaps in Nigeria
*I dare ask, what stops us from revamping our rail system thereby giving the transport sector a face lift. . .a new lease of life?
*the life span of our roads will be greatly increased by the above. . .but someone once told me the CABAL in the industry MUST kick against it.
*we generate individual power (via generators) while still paying electricity bills
*with our abundant water resources, every household still carters for its water needs
*Malaysia begged our people in Edo State to teach them the cultivation of palm trees for oil (1987)
*today (some 20 yrs down d line) , malaysia is the glaobal leader in palm oil production while our production is not even enough for local consumption
*the country is home to about 250 ethnic nationalities willing to break away any minute

the statistics are endless, pls make me president. . .I've got my blueprint here. I can solve our hydra-headed national problems.

Again I saw this badamosi guy's FB advert, he seems to be interested in lowering taxes. . .pls help me tell him that Nigerians don't do things like that (paying taxes) willingly. Without the passion and will power of fashola, nobody wud av paid even if it was reduced to one naira every month.
Re: At Last, I Found A Replacement For Fashola: Babatunde Gbadamosi! by realborn(m): 5:48pm On Nov 04, 2010
@ Poster,
Kindly inform your benefactor - BOG to stop sending unwarranted sms asserting that I should watch him on TV. He is clogging my sms storage with this incessant feed of unsolicited notice. angry
Re: At Last, I Found A Replacement For Fashola: Babatunde Gbadamosi! by labalaba4: 6:35pm On Nov 04, 2010
realborn:

@ Poster,
Kindly inform your benefactor - BOG to stop sending unwarranted sms asserting that I should watch him on TV. He is clogging my sms storage with this incessant feed of unsolicited notice. angry

Are you that stewpid that you don't know how to delete simple sms messages? SHeesh! the quality of support this fashola guy has sef. YOu just know these are people feeding off him and his Godfather, Yekini Amoda Ogunlere, alias Bola Ahmed Tinubu!
Re: At Last, I Found A Replacement For Fashola: Babatunde Gbadamosi! by dayokanu(m): 6:41pm On Nov 04, 2010
How can anything good come from the same political party as Alams, Gbenga Daniel, OBJ, Alao Akala, Segun Oni, Musiliu Obanikoro, Bode George etc.

This Bada watever should go and siddon somewhere
Re: At Last, I Found A Replacement For Fashola: Babatunde Gbadamosi! by 9jauk: 9:38pm On Nov 04, 2010
Gbadamosi deserve a chance,his tread on facebook says alot about him,he has done is homework respect for that,his d talk of d town,we watch is interview,wow absolutely class, give him a chance we need someone like him to replace fashola.
Re: At Last, I Found A Replacement For Fashola: Babatunde Gbadamosi! by dayokanu(m): 10:24pm On Nov 04, 2010
Sorry we dont need anyone who has an affiliation or association with OBJ, Alams, Akala, Gbenga Daniel, Segun Oni, Obanikoro, Bode george Oyinlola etc in Lagos
Re: At Last, I Found A Replacement For Fashola: Babatunde Gbadamosi! by HamidO1(m): 11:17am On Nov 05, 2010
3kay945:

You can call it a token because the state of affairs in most states in the country was very bad prior to this time. We have huge problems of infrastructure, corruption not to even talk of the economic problems, you don't expect Fashola to solve this problems even in 8 years. The guy is on the right track and we should all accept that.
Sorry about your friend's dad but did you consider the number of lives that have been saved by some of Fashola's policies. Come on man, be positive. Do you mind if I offer you Saraki to rule Lagos state?
Re: At Last, I Found A Replacement For Fashola: Babatunde Gbadamosi! by madejibo: 11:43am On Nov 05, 2010
Some pple in pdp are doing a wonderful job like rotimi amaechi even as funny as it may sound fayose tried cos I visited pre 2003 nd post 2003 (though can't vote for him again) Adebayo was absolutely rubbish in Ekiti same goes with Akande nd Oshoba dis were pple in AC. This same AC endorsed OBJ for second term in 2003 also gave Atiku its ticket in 2007. So d likes like dayokanu pls tell me how AC is better than PDP? One of the most corrupt governors is Tinubu
Re: At Last, I Found A Replacement For Fashola: Babatunde Gbadamosi! by experts: 12:08pm On Nov 05, 2010
madejibo:

Some pple in pdp are doing a wonderful job like rotimi amaechi even as funny as it may sound fayose tried cos I visited pre 2003 nd post 2003 (though can't vote for him again) Adebayo was absolutely rubbish in Ekiti same goes with Akande nd Oshoba dis were pple in AC. This same AC endorsed OBJ for second term in 2003 also gave Atiku its ticket in 2007. So d likes like dayokanu pls tell me how AC is better than PDP? One of the most corrupt governors is Tinubu

HEY MAN,i feel u on this,

simple truth.
Re: At Last, I Found A Replacement For Fashola: Babatunde Gbadamosi! by googles: 12:21pm On Nov 05, 2010
Please wat are these pple saying ? Is fashola Prof. Peller ? undecided

you expect him to turn Lagos to Dubai in four years ? shocked dats the dumbest thing av heard this year

you pple should go to oyo state and know wassup . . mscheew angry
Re: At Last, I Found A Replacement For Fashola: Babatunde Gbadamosi! by experts: 12:41pm On Nov 05, 2010
and u should tell me the amount oyo state make compare to lagos,tell how much they pay for tax compare to lagos?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UPDATE: Tambuwal Should Apply For Protection–police / PDP Looks Up To Jonathan, Lamido, Mark To Lead Reconciliation / FG, States, Lgs Share N420bn For October - Adeosun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.