Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,168 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

At Last, I Found A Replacement For Fashola: Babatunde Gbadamosi! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / At Last, I Found A Replacement For Fashola: Babatunde Gbadamosi! (8776 Views)

“I Don’t See Nigeria Surviving Up To 2019 — Babatunde Gbadamosi / ACN Is Searching For Fashola’s Successor / Searching For Fashola's Achievements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At Last, I Found A Replacement For Fashola: Babatunde Gbadamosi! by bestman09(m): 12:46pm On Nov 05, 2010
Babatunde gbadamosi ko, bode goerge ni
Re: At Last, I Found A Replacement For Fashola: Babatunde Gbadamosi! by madejibo: 12:49pm On Nov 05, 2010
I am not rooting for anybody here o but if u go to oyo state there is a better development than when lam adeshina left it. Some parts of ibadan at nite is like day but really I wish akala does not come back but compared to wen an ac gov was there oyo is better off
Re: At Last, I Found A Replacement For Fashola: Babatunde Gbadamosi! by googles: 12:51pm On Nov 05, 2010
experts:

and u should tell me the amount oyo state make compare to lagos,tell how much they pay for  tax compare to lagos?

Duh ! fact is oyo state governor is shyt compared to Fashola.

Are you trying to say you are not receiving your money's worth in lagos ? dat will be the greatest lie ever told

Is it the same lagos of 6/7 years ago ? ask yourself. . .go to oyo state it is still the same oyo of 20 years ago quote me

talking of income. . . does lagos make as much as Dubai too ? huh? pray, tell me
Re: At Last, I Found A Replacement For Fashola: Babatunde Gbadamosi! by madejibo: 12:54pm On Nov 05, 2010
Let me also state categorically dat akala can't be compared to fashola fashola is miles apart
Re: At Last, I Found A Replacement For Fashola: Babatunde Gbadamosi! by experts: 1:17pm On Nov 05, 2010
neither can oyo state income be compared to that of lagos,, miles apart.
Re: At Last, I Found A Replacement For Fashola: Babatunde Gbadamosi! by AloyEmeka5: 1:26pm On Nov 05, 2010
dayokanu:

I checked the OP's posting records and its obvious he is a paid PDP agent.

How can anyone even advocate for a PDP candidate in Nigeria.

For those asking what Fashola has done in 3 yrs, Let the tell us what PDP has done in 11 yrsof governance.

Only PDP can give us criminals like Akala, Oni, Oyinlola, Daniels, Alams etc

You forgot other criminals like ChimaroGUE Nnanmani, Onanafe Ibori, Aremu Obasanjo, Chris and Andy Uba.
Re: At Last, I Found A Replacement For Fashola: Babatunde Gbadamosi! by HamidO1(m): 1:49pm On Nov 05, 2010
The last time I checked, most policemen are regarded as big thives. The likes of Tafa Balogun and co. Don't forget Alao Akala of Oyo state is also an ex-policeman and that makes him a big thief who is ready to do anything including muder to win a second term. The only exception for me is NUHU RIBADU and a few others, very few.
Re: At Last, I Found A Replacement For Fashola: Babatunde Gbadamosi! by HamidO1(m): 1:53pm On Nov 05, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

You forgot other criminals like ChimaroGUE Nnanmani, Onanafe Ibori, Aremu Obasanjo, Chris and Andy Uba.

You too forgot the biggest thieves of all. [size=15pt]Bukola Saraki of Kwara state and his fater[/size]
Re: At Last, I Found A Replacement For Fashola: Babatunde Gbadamosi! by adedayoone: 2:10pm On Nov 05, 2010
Hmn, I guess the poster doesnt understand it takes more than statistics and grammar to rule a state, Oh well majority have spoken their mind. Even the fact that the guy wants to come out under PDP is questionable. On the other hand Fashola seems to be doing us proud in lagos state , even though some of his actions are , but hey no one is perfect and at least we can see improvements. Let Gbadamosi take a chill pill for now
Re: At Last, I Found A Replacement For Fashola: Babatunde Gbadamosi! by dlox01(m): 3:02pm On Nov 05, 2010
9jauk:

Gbadamosi deserve a chance,his tread on facebook says alot about him,he has done is homework respect for that,his d talk of d town,we watch is interview,wow absolutely class, give him a chance we need someone like him to replace fashola.

@9jauk,
i shared just a little bit about this guy on NL and you felt the best way to get across was to call me names right as you can read,i didn't have to reply you for you to be put in place, same goes for gBADamosi. I was a member of his thread(apparently, i have more friends than he does, lol) until he altered my comments, well, you are right about him to an extent, his tread does tell alot about him when at this stage hes not open to opinions(y did he open the FB page?).
He said he would build cheaper roads and make BRT on every street in lagos, well, i asked how he was going to achieve that without demolition of peoples assets/buildings? and if he does demolish, he has to compensate, and when he does can he still achieve the 'cheaper' roads he claims? this guys starts of by calling me a tinubu boy that understands only demolition and i have been bribed and all that, but he still could not answer the question. gBADamosi is like the poster, he reads from the Script of bad belle.
i believe i can ask any political or aspiring political holder how he came about his wealth, na me get my mouth. A PDP theiftan oops cheiftan, said PDP is not for the reached, that for you to be considered as a gubernatorial aspirant you should have 500 mill naira cash in your account. Well, based on that i asked him how he came about his 500mil and if he really does have 500mill what humanitarian activities has he been associated with, has he donated to schools?less privileged,
9jauk, i ask logical questions and since my picture and addy is on FB i never indulged in insulting his character, i only asked questions he should be able to answer. 1 thing you dont know is this, the questions they ask him on TV and newspapers are rehearsed coz honestly HE IS NOT ANYWHERE NEAR SMART OR BRILLIANT.
ohhh yeah, @ poster, you are doing a very poor PR job!!!!
Re: At Last, I Found A Replacement For Fashola: Babatunde Gbadamosi! by wealth123: 9:49pm On Nov 05, 2010
IF THE FATHER OF GBADAMOSI IS THE IKORODU MAN AND OWNER OF RAGOLIS THEN ASK HIM WHERE HE GOT MONEY TO BUILD AMEN ESTATE. HIS FATHER WAS IN PPRA AND UNDER HIM PUMP PRICE OF PETROL ROSE FROM N11 TO N65.

THE ONE WEY UNA CHOP FOR UNA FAMILY DON DO MAKE UNA LEAVE NAIJA PPLE ALONE BARAWO
Re: At Last, I Found A Replacement For Fashola: Babatunde Gbadamosi! by madejibo: 7:52pm On Nov 06, 2010
I don't understand what is going on with the public health system in Lagos state people are dieing any how in state hospital because the doctors are on strike and we have a government headed by fashola. Really I don't understand u need to vist the state hospital to feel me.
Re: At Last, I Found A Replacement For Fashola: Babatunde Gbadamosi! by labalaba4: 1:15am On Nov 08, 2010
wealth123:

IF THE FATHER OF GBADAMOSI IS THE IKORODU MAN AND OWNER OF RAGOLIS THEN ASK HIM WHERE HE GOT MONEY TO BUILD AMEN ESTATE. HIS FATHER WAS IN PPRA AND UNDER HIM PUMP PRICE OF PETROL ROSE FROM N11 TO N65.

THE ONE WEY UNA CHOP FOR UNA FAMILY DON DO MAKE UNA LEAVE NAIJA PPLE ALONE BARAWO

I happen to know the PPPRA man, Rasheed Gbadamosi, Fela Anikulapo-Kuti's best friend when he was alive. Babatunde Gbadamosi is definitely too old to be his son. I know his eldest son from way back in Ijanikin. I think Babatunde is probably a relation of his, going from the facial resemblance and the fact that they're both from Ikorodu. Meanwhile, Rasheed Gbadamosi is a self-made man o! Youngest commissioner in Nigeria from back in the early 70s, serial industrialist and banker.

I heard that they actually begged him to set up the PPPRA thing for the Federal Government, because they were looking for a honest person to run it. If he had stolen money there, I don't think Obj would have let him get away with it. Look at the way he dealt with Tafa Balogun and Sunday Afolabi.

I read Babatunde's story in Next newspaper, and I think it's in the Sun too. The guy is also a self-made man too. Not ashamed to say he did blue collar jobs in England before becoming a success. Apparently stayed there for 17 years. That's enough for anyone to become successful, if they're blessed, determined and focused.

Abeg don't just make allegations about people unless you can prove them o. This guy is clean. I've checked him out, and he is spotless. Don't even believe me. Just google his name, and you'll understand. He is the closest to the real deal me I've seen in a naija politician for a long time.
Re: At Last, I Found A Replacement For Fashola: Babatunde Gbadamosi! by dayokanu(m): 2:29am On Nov 08, 2010
I heard that they actually begged him to set up the PPPRA thing for the Federal Government, because they were looking for a honest person to run it. If he had stolen money there, I don't think Obj would have let him get away with it. Look at the way he dealt with Tafa Balogun and Sunday Afolabi.

The way OBJ dealt with Bode George, Tony Anenih and Chris Uba?
Re: At Last, I Found A Replacement For Fashola: Babatunde Gbadamosi! by pheesayor(m): 3:17pm On Dec 02, 2010
This Gbadamosi guy was a radio program on inspiration fm last saturday and all he was doing see everything wrong in what fashola has done in lagos.
He said he was going to rails, rails are already being built by CCECC which will run from okoko to marina, I've been on that route and have seen work being done.
Even the anchor of the show had to cut him short and correct him on several occassions, the guy doesn't see anything in the present government and that is bad for someone who wants to win peoples' votes.

I just advise him to wait till 2015 because lagosians trust fashola so much now. Even though he's not perfect
Re: At Last, I Found A Replacement For Fashola: Babatunde Gbadamosi! by tolu001: 3:35pm On Dec 02, 2010
@ labalaba

I searched for him on facebook, just to see if he's there, and I can't believe it, he's there.

So what's the big deal about being on facebook, when every dick and harry already have their page up on facebook. You sure make me laugh, i guess u are as well very new to facebook.

Anyway, be careful cos facebook can bite you oooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin (just my 2cents lol)
Re: At Last, I Found A Replacement For Fashola: Babatunde Gbadamosi! by tolu001: 3:49pm On Dec 02, 2010
tolu001:

@ labalaba

So what's the  big deal about being on facebook, when every tom and jerry already have their page up on facebook. You sure make me laugh, i guess u are as well very new to facebook.

Anyway, be careful cos facebook can bite you oooo  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin (just my 2cents  lol)
Re: At Last, I Found A Replacement For Fashola: Babatunde Gbadamosi! by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 02, 2010
Fashola has been overtly overrated,lagosians pay so much and yet we recieve so little and we all are hero-worshipping him.I agree that the developmental challenge in Lagos is very enormous,but the guy can be encouraged by constructive criticisms to give Lagosians commensurate value to the taxes being paid.
Hospitals were shut down for 3 months and instead on setting the guy on a right path,we've all rolled out drums and trumpets in his praise.
Nigeria is one sick country with very sick people!
Re: At Last, I Found A Replacement For Fashola: Babatunde Gbadamosi! by pheesayor(m): 10:50am On Jan 26, 2011
After all the noise made by this man, he didn't win even the primaries, Adegboyega Dosunmu who is a Bode George loyalist won instead, Bode George rules Lagos PDP from kirikiri and Gbadamosi has been shouting about Tinubu being the monster at bourdillon, smh.
Re: At Last, I Found A Replacement For Fashola: Babatunde Gbadamosi! by pheesayor(m): 10:53am On Jan 26, 2011
Below is his post on his facebook page

"As you all probably know already, the Lagos State PDP Gubernatorial primaries were won by Dr. Ade Dosunmu. I'd like to express my deep gratitude to the BOGON team, our supporters on this page and elsewhere for their unwavering support. The war is still on to rid Lagosians of the shackles of our jailers at Bourdillon. Let's all support Ade Dosunmu for Governor of Lagos State. Our hopes of liberation now lie with him."

Papa Deceive Pikin grin grin grin
Re: At Last, I Found A Replacement For Fashola: Babatunde Gbadamosi! by dlox01(m): 3:15pm On Feb 09, 2011
what an eeediot!!!!lmao ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d, he has stoped talking to his nephew coz that one put on his fb stats 'congratulation fashola for winning acn primaries', u see how childish dis baboon is?
Re: At Last, I Found A Replacement For Fashola: Babatunde Gbadamosi! by DisGuy: 1:41pm On May 03, 2016
where is he now? disappeared?
Re: At Last, I Found A Replacement For Fashola: Babatunde Gbadamosi! by catalan15(m): 6:14pm On Jan 18, 2019
Noted....
Re: At Last, I Found A Replacement For Fashola: Babatunde Gbadamosi! by jumobi1(m): 6:16pm On Jan 18, 2019
He sounds great but he also sounds like an elitist. Definitely better than most of the candidates though.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Some Top Security Officers Are Boko Haram Members - Uwazurike / British High Commission Visits Tinubu (Pics).. / We Are Not Easterners Anymore!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.