Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Sowore: How I Found Out I Was Granted Bail - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore: How I Found Out I Was Granted Bail (42705 Views)

Omoyele Sowore, How Market? / Dele Momodu: I Was On The Run From Abacha And Was Granted Asylum In London / Sowore: How We Stopped The Military From Burying Abiola In 1998 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore: How I Found Out I Was Granted Bail by Mairice125: 8:35am On Sep 25, 2019
Some persons had gone to plead on Sowore behalf (I ques Falana is among) Buhari has forgiven him ,if not Falana would not even save him
Oblongata:
When I saw femi falana leading the defense, I knew sowore would be out in no time...

Falana defended fela and abiola successfully many years ago...

That guy is something else
Re: Sowore: How I Found Out I Was Granted Bail by yomalex(m): 8:36am On Sep 25, 2019
Okay
Re: Sowore: How I Found Out I Was Granted Bail by phkka1(m): 8:36am On Sep 25, 2019
Now where is Aisha Buhari?
Re: Sowore: How I Found Out I Was Granted Bail by Kelvin30286063(m): 8:37am On Sep 25, 2019
Hmm
Re: Sowore: How I Found Out I Was Granted Bail by millionboi2: 8:37am On Sep 25, 2019
Chin gum
Re: Sowore: How I Found Out I Was Granted Bail by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 25, 2019
I always say this
josephobaro:
The best gift you can give your unborn Kids is for them having another nationality in Europe or America.
Nigeria is not worth dying for.
Re: Sowore: How I Found Out I Was Granted Bail by isax(m): 8:39am On Sep 25, 2019
Yp
Re: Sowore: How I Found Out I Was Granted Bail by lloyds(m): 8:41am On Sep 25, 2019
The struggle continues. . Welcome back bro
Re: Sowore: How I Found Out I Was Granted Bail by kufre2010: 8:41am On Sep 25, 2019
Well, Sowore predicament is liken to animal that help a tiger dethroned a dog because the dog eat vow without knowing that the tiger is worst.
Re: Sowore: How I Found Out I Was Granted Bail by Mires: 8:42am On Sep 25, 2019
Sowore think say na Goodluck de power.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: How I Found Out I Was Granted Bail by Hotzone(m): 8:43am On Sep 25, 2019
Oblongata:
When I saw femi falana leading the defense, I knew sowore would be out in no time...

Yoruba is Hausa ally while Igbos are viewed as rebel to both

1 Like

Re: Sowore: How I Found Out I Was Granted Bail by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 25, 2019
Ok
Re: Sowore: How I Found Out I Was Granted Bail by zoghys: 8:44am On Sep 25, 2019
In as much as I hate to admit it, I have to painfully admit him are right. Nigeria is not worth the while
Re: Sowore: How I Found Out I Was Granted Bail by MuttleyLaff: 8:44am On Sep 25, 2019
Oblongata:

He got lucky and should be thanking God because others dont easily come back from having head put inside the alligator's mouth.

Fyi, Femi Falana is leading the defense of Ibraheem El Zakzaky, the leader of the Islamic Movement in Nigeria, but against court order to release him, El Zakzaky is still being held and kept in detention

2 Likes

Re: Sowore: How I Found Out I Was Granted Bail by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 25, 2019
with the comments on this thread, I see very clear that Nigerians are not yet ready and will never be.

Just read the reason he was arrested and you will know why every single Nigerian would have supported him.

I am applying for a Zimbabwean passport or even Bangladesh.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore: How I Found Out I Was Granted Bail by faithfull18(f): 8:45am On Sep 25, 2019
Next level grin
Re: Sowore: How I Found Out I Was Granted Bail by Saviola6053: 8:45am On Sep 25, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
I'm sure he won't run away dressed like a sissy like some people's hero that cower in the face of python dancing cheesy
If you like hate us. If Igbos go their way. Afonjas don dye for Hausa Fulani Hand.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: How I Found Out I Was Granted Bail by Jalabasers: 8:46am On Sep 25, 2019
*UNGA74: President Buhari Addressing UN Today (Video)*

President Muhammadu Buhari, on Tuesday, addressed the 74th Session of the United Nations General Assembly (UNGA74).

Among others, the president spoke on poverty, where he described it as “one of world's greatest challenges.”

Watch Above

Don't forget to like, share and subscribe

*©️JALABASE MEDIA✊*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHe3OiiTVUA
Re: Sowore: How I Found Out I Was Granted Bail by ChristianNorth: 8:46am On Sep 25, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
I'm sure he won't run away dressed like a sissy like some people's hero that cower in the face of python dancing cheesy
The released of Sowore pained yoruba moslems. They have been wailing since yesterday.
Re: Sowore: How I Found Out I Was Granted Bail by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 25, 2019
amaniro:
Sowore next time you hear a revolution
And, you think this will deter him from fighting for freedom? The SE is behind him!
Re: Sowore: How I Found Out I Was Granted Bail by airminem(f): 8:47am On Sep 25, 2019
Pathetic this government is not a respected of rule of law/human right constitutionaly/court judgement. You will have bare with Nigerians till 2023 election. So sowere
Re: Sowore: How I Found Out I Was Granted Bail by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 25, 2019
Re: Sowore: How I Found Out I Was Granted Bail by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 25, 2019
Freedom
Re: Sowore: How I Found Out I Was Granted Bail by Giftexx: 8:50am On Sep 25, 2019
Sowore will be back in d street to continue where he stopped

He's not scared of death, talkless of detainment

3 Likes

Re: Sowore: How I Found Out I Was Granted Bail by hush15: 8:51am On Sep 25, 2019
creatorsverse:
Sowore go and sin no more... U have been forgiven...

But damn 2face saw this thing coming and ran away like usain bolt and chioma ajunwa

Nnamdi KANU stood ground until dey paid a phyton to start dancing in his father's compound..

Sowore if u continue ur (revolution now) protest it wont be crocodile smile o. It will be called rabit dance

The best bet is for everyone to support atiku in supreme court.. U have to use a beast to kill a beast only use the one u van tame to be on a safe side

I hope he realise that cos he is known for brawns over brain. If he knows what's good for himself n his fellow Nigerian, he had better use the atiku's legal chance to stage his revolution cos anything outside that will land him in another DSS confinement and I can guarantee that it will surpass 45days by far
Re: Sowore: How I Found Out I Was Granted Bail by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 25, 2019
Oblongata:

He defended Abiola and Fela SUCCESSFULLY! What happened to them in the end?

1 Like

Re: Sowore: How I Found Out I Was Granted Bail by michoim(m): 8:59am On Sep 25, 2019
Why did those Nigerians you are asking to come and protest didn't vote for you during the just concluded election. Instead you failed woefully and was barely even recognised by the electorate...?

1 Like

Re: Sowore: How I Found Out I Was Granted Bail by professorMD1: 8:59am On Sep 25, 2019
Sowore... How market? Hope u don calm down? Wise, u no gree, mumu, u gree.... U c d end? Even ur parents sef no raise dere slipas 4 ur mata....u tink say Zakzaki mata go ever resemble ur own? They are operating a cult; u are operating a naysayers association... D difference is clear tongue
Re: Sowore: How I Found Out I Was Granted Bail by Godfullsam(m): 9:01am On Sep 25, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Next time Sowore hears Revo....na to run for his dear life

You dont know Sowore

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) / IPOB Members Dump Biafra Agitation To Support Peter Obi Presidency (Pictures) / Obaseki: I Will Make My Next Move After Meeting With President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.