Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,340 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

'Uju Kingsley Chima Raped Me' - Nkeiruka Cynthia Kamalu - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'Uju Kingsley Chima Raped Me' - Nkeiruka Cynthia Kamalu (50178 Views)

My Husband Raped Me. / Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse / 'How Richard Kpodo Raped Me Without A Condom In Hotel' - Lady Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Uju Kingsley Chima Raped Me' - Nkeiruka Cynthia Kamalu by airminem(f): 11:32am On Sep 25, 2019
Ah! Some women shamelessly saying lovemaker rape them. I dnt believe your lies either. you dated for 10years mama and papa didnt dissolve the relationship earlier only after the 10years abi? Kwantinue. By the way woman cheat, who bought you those infinix phones and when?

3 Likes

Re: 'Uju Kingsley Chima Raped Me' - Nkeiruka Cynthia Kamalu by MedicH: 11:32am On Sep 25, 2019
I am no wizard in maths but I did some permutation and combination and discovered that the odds of marrying a good woman in Nigeria is 99.96 because 80% of the ladies are prostitutes and 16% are gold diggers.

5 Likes

Re: 'Uju Kingsley Chima Raped Me' - Nkeiruka Cynthia Kamalu by islandmoon: 11:33am On Sep 25, 2019
gold digging went wrong
Re: 'Uju Kingsley Chima Raped Me' - Nkeiruka Cynthia Kamalu by wink2015(m): 11:34am On Sep 25, 2019
HE SHOULD RESIGN HIS POSITION IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVE AND GO AND CLEAR HIS NAME FROM SEX SCANDAL.

1 Like

Re: 'Uju Kingsley Chima Raped Me' - Nkeiruka Cynthia Kamalu by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 25, 2019
Dantedasz:

Go back and read again.
The parents of the two parties did not approve the marriage after 10 years of dating because they were related.

Right. How did I miss/skip that part...?

Thanks, man.

1 Like

Re: 'Uju Kingsley Chima Raped Me' - Nkeiruka Cynthia Kamalu by Olaolex: 11:38am On Sep 25, 2019
Foolishness

Re: 'Uju Kingsley Chima Raped Me' - Nkeiruka Cynthia Kamalu by godofuck231: 11:39am On Sep 25, 2019
Any forensic proof? Did you report to a police station immediately, did you call your lawyer ? So after raping to you he started beefing your husband and asked you to divorce him? If not you enjoyed the knacking or You either have a Ferrari p#ssy plus a blackmailing tongue.

3 Likes

Re: 'Uju Kingsley Chima Raped Me' - Nkeiruka Cynthia Kamalu by fmlala: 11:40am On Sep 25, 2019
MikeBetty:
This Is Not Rape. It Is Failed Contract Between Two Lovebirds. Though She Has Right To Sue For Failure To Abide By Contractual Terms

Then the Man should fulfill his own part of the contract as the woman has already did, without that the man should be charged for failure to abide by the contractual agreement. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 'Uju Kingsley Chima Raped Me' - Nkeiruka Cynthia Kamalu by ceejayluv(m): 11:42am On Sep 25, 2019
Okafor's Law extreme..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Uju Kingsley Chima Raped Me' - Nkeiruka Cynthia Kamalu by omohlexy: 11:43am On Sep 25, 2019
He dated you for ten years and your parents didn't realize you were in an incestuous relationship until you were ready to marry.

Case No 1. Incest is an offense according to the Nigerian law.
Case No 2. Adultery is a taboo in the land and against the laws of God
You are hereby declared guilty for greed. Haba! ya pussy na gold? you know how many first grade Olosho/Slay queens the guy fit import with 20m? Twelve trailer load.
Meanwhile if you check aunty Facebook page the guy campaign poster is there and the ladies photo is on the poster too. In fact the two of you should come and kneel down before me and tell me the truth. Nonsense!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Uju Kingsley Chima Raped Me' - Nkeiruka Cynthia Kamalu by Abeos(m): 11:43am On Sep 25, 2019
mansakhalifa:

You need to read to details because it was written there they couldn't marry because they have a family link
Re: 'Uju Kingsley Chima Raped Me' - Nkeiruka Cynthia Kamalu by VAQAXY: 11:43am On Sep 25, 2019
Some women are useless. Just negodi just because of brainwashing, you abandoned your marriage that produced 4 children. Tufia

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Uju Kingsley Chima Raped Me' - Nkeiruka Cynthia Kamalu by godofuck231: 11:43am On Sep 25, 2019
MedicH:
I am no wizard in maths but I did some permutation and combination and discovered that the odds of marrying a good woman in Nigeria is 1.04 because 80% of the ladies are prostitutes and 16% are gold diggers.
o boy

1 Like

Re: 'Uju Kingsley Chima Raped Me' - Nkeiruka Cynthia Kamalu by nuelyoyo(m): 11:44am On Sep 25, 2019
After reading every line of the story, I can boldly say that THE WOMAN WAS NOT RAPED.

1 Like

Re: 'Uju Kingsley Chima Raped Me' - Nkeiruka Cynthia Kamalu by DarkJeddi(m): 11:47am On Sep 25, 2019
mansakhalifa:

Incest doesn't have to be between a Parent and a Child or between Siblings..

In some African Societies,any sexual relationship between two parties who are related,no matter how distant is termed incestuous..

And that was why a marriage between the two were frowned upon by their families..
Re: 'Uju Kingsley Chima Raped Me' - Nkeiruka Cynthia Kamalu by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 25, 2019
Abeos:
You need to read to details because it was written there they couldn't marry because they have a family link

Of course I did read the details. Not in my nature to read just the headlines. Perhaps, my eyes skipped the most important part of the story which was the core. My bad. Thanks.
Re: 'Uju Kingsley Chima Raped Me' - Nkeiruka Cynthia Kamalu by skukimania(f): 11:49am On Sep 25, 2019
This woman does not deserve any pity. Long throat kill you there! Just imagine the nonsense coming out of her mouth. That's so good for you shameless adulteress!
There is no different between her and the useless lawmaker that messed her up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Uju Kingsley Chima Raped Me' - Nkeiruka Cynthia Kamalu by Olorunnim: 11:50am On Sep 25, 2019
Chai women!! Greed, Adultery, incestuos relationship. All in one body ?The guy sef no try if he raped her ooo Why didn't he keep to the contract too she's right to sue.
Re: 'Uju Kingsley Chima Raped Me' - Nkeiruka Cynthia Kamalu by Sunmolar(m): 11:51am On Sep 25, 2019
jaxxy:
Why shud a law maker sleep with another mans wife and still be allowed to be a law maker? Have we lost it in this country?

Why will another man wife choose money over family?

Eve in the garden of Eden comes to mind
Re: 'Uju Kingsley Chima Raped Me' - Nkeiruka Cynthia Kamalu by jaxxy(m): 11:53am On Sep 25, 2019
Sunmolar:

Why will another man wife choose money over family?

Eve in the garden of Eden comes to mind

Both are wrong the man looses his seat as a rep and the woman looses her marriage unless her husband forgives her. Simple.
Re: 'Uju Kingsley Chima Raped Me' - Nkeiruka Cynthia Kamalu by Bellotelli: 11:53am On Sep 25, 2019
USELESS WOMAN. She is paying for what she did to her husband.

Who says Karma never works. angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: 'Uju Kingsley Chima Raped Me' - Nkeiruka Cynthia Kamalu by kereman1: 11:54am On Sep 25, 2019
If If had given u d 20mil u won't have callied it rape ohhh.
Re: 'Uju Kingsley Chima Raped Me' - Nkeiruka Cynthia Kamalu by chibjohn(m): 11:54am On Sep 25, 2019
Very foolish woman. You deserve what you got. You should be locked up for life. Idiot.

1 Like

Re: 'Uju Kingsley Chima Raped Me' - Nkeiruka Cynthia Kamalu by Sunmolar(m): 11:57am On Sep 25, 2019
jaxxy:

Both are wrong the man looses his seat as a rep and the woman looses her marriage unless her husband forgives her. Simple.

Yay, forgive?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Who Was On His Way To Lock A Church Among Those Killed In Kaduna Crisis(pics / Bricklayer Rapes Prostitute On The Road In Lagos After Promising To Pay Her N40k / Customs Intercepts 18 Exotic Cars, Including 3 G-wagon & 4 Lexus, In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.