Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

'Uju Kingsley Chima Raped Me' - Nkeiruka Cynthia Kamalu - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'Uju Kingsley Chima Raped Me' - Nkeiruka Cynthia Kamalu (50182 Views)

My Husband Raped Me. / Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse / 'How Richard Kpodo Raped Me Without A Condom In Hotel' - Lady Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Uju Kingsley Chima Raped Me' - Nkeiruka Cynthia Kamalu by yemisiara(m): 12:48pm On Sep 25, 2019
I am very sorry madam you make a very big mistake why did you allow devil to deceived you.
Re: 'Uju Kingsley Chima Raped Me' - Nkeiruka Cynthia Kamalu by 11doubledee: 12:48pm On Sep 25, 2019
https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/awarenessng.com/news/ampnewsdetail/7319/nigeria-police-release-rejoinder-to-nkeiruka-kamalus-accusations-of-intimidation-and-torture
The woman's story wasn't convincing,then came across this response from the police.
Let's not be quick to judge, most especially
when people hide under the guise of rape to blackmail others.
They were clearly into a relationship aside her promiscuity.
Re: 'Uju Kingsley Chima Raped Me' - Nkeiruka Cynthia Kamalu by luvme0702: 1:02pm On Sep 25, 2019
Wow! She has fish brain.
Re: 'Uju Kingsley Chima Raped Me' - Nkeiruka Cynthia Kamalu by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 25, 2019
See how their parents used foolish TRADITIONS to destroy their love.

Didn't Abraham marry his sister in the Bible ?

Come to think of it every one on earth is somehow related from same parents, Adam and Eve.

So far as both of you were not born by same mother and father, if you are fallen in love, IGNORE the world and marry.
Re: 'Uju Kingsley Chima Raped Me' - Nkeiruka Cynthia Kamalu by crackhouse(m): 1:07pm On Sep 25, 2019
MASTERCHIEF0847:
She reconnected with the lawmaker when she needed help to execute a contract?
I think this woman is not saying the truth.
maybe you didn't read the whole report cos if you did u will know that the woman is a greedy woman and nobody raped her.
Re: 'Uju Kingsley Chima Raped Me' - Nkeiruka Cynthia Kamalu by isaiahekanem(m): 1:07pm On Sep 25, 2019
playing your family for money every six month and cars.....

you wan turn taxi driver ?

fowl brain....
Re: 'Uju Kingsley Chima Raped Me' - Nkeiruka Cynthia Kamalu by CCC2(m): 1:10pm On Sep 25, 2019
20million for kpekus, and my Agege girls give for 500 naira only. Just negotiate it to 50million. Tell your husband to divorce you, then collect the money and remarry. Case closed
Re: 'Uju Kingsley Chima Raped Me' - Nkeiruka Cynthia Kamalu by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 1:11pm On Sep 25, 2019
crackhouse:
maybe you didn't read the whole report cos if you did u will know that the woman is a greedy woman and nobody raped her.

You're replying the wrong person sir. Read my post again.
Re: 'Uju Kingsley Chima Raped Me' - Nkeiruka Cynthia Kamalu by Norland4life(f): 1:14pm On Sep 25, 2019
Shamelessness
Re: 'Uju Kingsley Chima Raped Me' - Nkeiruka Cynthia Kamalu by GoldHorse(m): 1:18pm On Sep 25, 2019
Greedy and useless woman!
Re: 'Uju Kingsley Chima Raped Me' - Nkeiruka Cynthia Kamalu by john650(m): 1:19pm On Sep 25, 2019
N20m and a brand new car every six months, plus a choice property in Lagos. Na wa for this woman. Talk about greed gone amock.

Which kind work this Chima guy dey do to afford such a pledge.

And about the woman, is she like fine wine that tastes better with age?
Re: 'Uju Kingsley Chima Raped Me' - Nkeiruka Cynthia Kamalu by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 25, 2019
jaxxy:
Why shud a law maker sleep with another mans wife and still be allowed to be a law maker? Have we lost it in this country?
ah! We have lost it long time ago, the people are the problem not even the government. See how they are talking about money and pussy yet this man is a law maker.
Re: 'Uju Kingsley Chima Raped Me' - Nkeiruka Cynthia Kamalu by Burgerlomo: 1:44pm On Sep 25, 2019
Born2Breed:
grin grin grin

You are a greed,y silly and an adulterous woman.

Rape kee u there!

Gbam! You nailed it cool
Re: 'Uju Kingsley Chima Raped Me' - Nkeiruka Cynthia Kamalu by Truthbites: 1:48pm On Sep 25, 2019
Love is bitter
Re: 'Uju Kingsley Chima Raped Me' - Nkeiruka Cynthia Kamalu by Stanfeelings: 1:55pm On Sep 25, 2019
U dey craze. Next!!!
Re: 'Uju Kingsley Chima Raped Me' - Nkeiruka Cynthia Kamalu by delpee(f): 2:02pm On Sep 25, 2019
A married woman arranging to marry someone who has been identified as her relative! shocked

The story doesn’t sound like a rape case to me. More like a promiscuous woman whose “business“ venture turned sour.
Re: 'Uju Kingsley Chima Raped Me' - Nkeiruka Cynthia Kamalu by johnwell(m): 2:04pm On Sep 25, 2019
OiOi:
yes she's not saying the truth just like you too running from thread to thread as a TRIBAL WAR LORD grin

cheesy tribal war lord.
Hahahaha
Re: 'Uju Kingsley Chima Raped Me' - Nkeiruka Cynthia Kamalu by Icon79(m): 2:09pm On Sep 25, 2019
Thank you, my dear! You've said it all. No need to add anything else.

O pari

Born2Breed:
grin grin grin

You are a greed,y silly and an adulterous woman.

Rape kee u there!
Re: 'Uju Kingsley Chima Raped Me' - Nkeiruka Cynthia Kamalu by midnighter(f): 2:17pm On Sep 25, 2019
Kai!!! When aspirational and social climbing goes wrong. Sorry auntie

you win some, you lose some.
Re: 'Uju Kingsley Chima Raped Me' - Nkeiruka Cynthia Kamalu by oolanrewaju10: 2:18pm On Sep 25, 2019
The word 'rape' is also loosely used by 'pigs with victim-complex'.
Re: 'Uju Kingsley Chima Raped Me' - Nkeiruka Cynthia Kamalu by TempleHouse: 2:18pm On Sep 25, 2019
Many questions are yet to be answered.
How did she adopted the baby
Who gave the paper the baby was born in Canada?
This must be a stolen baby as well...according to the narrative, and I guess this is a very complicated case.
I don’t have to be a legal expert to know this incentous woman don't have a good case at all as she's a con woman right from the inception.
It wasn't a mistake the husband filed for divorce and I guess the 1st respondent lawmaker has a joker for the LovePeddler !
Re: 'Uju Kingsley Chima Raped Me' - Nkeiruka Cynthia Kamalu by MurderX: 2:21pm On Sep 25, 2019
By Iheme Kelechi : 24,Sep 2019 07:04 PM

Following the allegations of intimidation and torture leveled against the Nigerian Police, Imo State Command, by one Nkeiruka Kamalu, the Nigerian Police, Imo command has this to say;

REJOINDER

The attention of the command has been drawn to the news making the rounds in some dailies and other social media platforms in which one Nkeiruka Cynthia Kamalu claimed that she was raped by one Hon. Uju Kingsley Chima and as such claimed she was unlawfully arrested, tortured and detained.

The command wish to state that on 6/5/2019, the command received a report of a case of Advance Fee Fraud, Conspiracy, Child Trafficking, Forgery and Threat to Life against one Nkeiru Cynthia Kamalu ‘f’ 40yrs of Plot 4, Ademola Close By Ire-Akari Estate, Ago, Lagos State.

The command arrested two suspects namely: - (i) Nkeiruka Cynthia Kamalu ‘f’’ and (ii) Emeka Muoneka ‘m’. Both of the suspects made confessional statements as to the offence committed. For the purpose of clarity, the said Nkeiruka Cynthia Kamalu ‘f’ called Hon. Kingsley Uju Chima claiming to be pregnant for him and as such blackmailed him into sending her various sums of money. She later claimed to have given birth to twins and one died of which she sent him picture of a baby boy.

However, in the course of the investigation, the following were discovered: -

- That she was never pregnant for Hon. Kingsley Uju Chima.

- That she was never in Canada as she claimed.

- That she forged Canadian visa which she snapped and sent to Hon. Kingsley Uju Chima to trick him into sending money.

- That Emeka Muoneka ‘m’ took her to Nnewi in Anambra State where she bought a three day old baby boy at the sum of N1,800,000.00.

- That she installed a software in her phone in which she used to call Hon. Kingsley Uju Chima, to ensure that a foreign number appears whenever she calls. 

- That both Nkeiruka Cynthia Kamalu and Emeka Muoneka led operatives to Nnewi, Anambra State, where they bought a three-day old baby, for the purpose of deceiving Hon. Kingsley Uju Chima and blackmail him into sending money to her.

- That she threatened Hon. Kingsley Uju Chima through phone calls, whatsapp messages etc, using her phone and that of Emeka Muoneka.

In view of all the above findings, she was charged to court for the offence as enumerated above. There was no time she was victimized, tortured or detained unlawfully. The command therefore urges members of the public to discharge the allegations as they are false and baseless.

SP IKEOKWU GODSON ORLANDO

POLICE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER

FOR: COMMISSIONER OF POLICE

IMO STATE

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/awarenessng.com/news/ampnewsdetail/7319/nigeria-police-release-rejoinder-to-nkeiruka-kamalus-accusations-of-intimidation-and-torture
Re: 'Uju Kingsley Chima Raped Me' - Nkeiruka Cynthia Kamalu by seangy4konji: 2:32pm On Sep 25, 2019
A whole law maker... Incest... Pucccy... Public... Inside life... Still in the federal house..

Clinton web collect ordinary Mouth Action.. Him life nearly scatter..

Nigeria had no value.. I don't think we are human beings..

That's why with the oil we still live like slaves..

The woman is a typical Nigeria woman. Only money.. After four children.. Spreading toto up and down while d husband is working and sweating day and night.

God forgive u.. U all see Wat she call rape? After affair turn sour... She say rape...

Incest ogun kill u
Re: 'Uju Kingsley Chima Raped Me' - Nkeiruka Cynthia Kamalu by fintol: 2:32pm On Sep 25, 2019
The story sounds dirty.
Re: 'Uju Kingsley Chima Raped Me' - Nkeiruka Cynthia Kamalu by mcparrotnnam(m): 2:38pm On Sep 25, 2019
this woman suppose to go to jaill
for two months for bring this rubbish
to the court...so when your love affair with
the honorable member failed ..you want to black mail
him...madam tell us another story..you husband will divorce you and you are
noy going to get any thing .... smiley wink embarassed
Re: 'Uju Kingsley Chima Raped Me' - Nkeiruka Cynthia Kamalu by OiOi: 2:44pm On Sep 25, 2019
johnwell:

cheesy tribal war lord.
Hahahaha
I swear MASTERCHIEF0847 Mata Taya me.
Re: 'Uju Kingsley Chima Raped Me' - Nkeiruka Cynthia Kamalu by Sniper101(m): 2:44pm On Sep 25, 2019
from my own assessment on the matter, this is obviously not a rape case.

It's just an issue of a 'Breach of Contract'

...the Woman was scammed & now she's scorned.
Re: 'Uju Kingsley Chima Raped Me' - Nkeiruka Cynthia Kamalu by Godsknight(m): 2:47pm On Sep 25, 2019
MikeBetty:
This Is Not Rape. It Is Failed Contract Between Two Lovebirds. Though She Has Right To Sue For Failure To Abide By Contractual Terms
it was a domestic agreement..from my point of view, I don't think the agreement is valid
Re: 'Uju Kingsley Chima Raped Me' - Nkeiruka Cynthia Kamalu by SniperSmurf(m): 2:52pm On Sep 25, 2019
Op post the womans pic. I want to see something.
Re: 'Uju Kingsley Chima Raped Me' - Nkeiruka Cynthia Kamalu by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 25, 2019
She isn't even ashamed, you were deceived. That's how these player deceive girls to leave their current relationship, just this was on a higher level.
This is the reason you should always find out how close you spouse was with her ex, what resulted to that breakup, likelihood of hooking up is 65%. You left your husband because of money.
Re: 'Uju Kingsley Chima Raped Me' - Nkeiruka Cynthia Kamalu by nkemjika6006(m): 3:10pm On Sep 25, 2019
RAPE KWA? WORTHLESS WOMAN. THANK GOD YOUR FORMER HUSBAND GOT THE DIVORCE.
Re: 'Uju Kingsley Chima Raped Me' - Nkeiruka Cynthia Kamalu by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 3:15pm On Sep 25, 2019
OiOi:
I swear MASTERCHIEF0847 Mata Taya me.

Buhari matter never taya you?

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bricklayer Rapes Prostitute On The Road In Lagos After Promising To Pay Her N40k / Customs Intercepts 18 Exotic Cars, Including 3 G-wagon & 4 Lexus, In Abuja / Police Arrest Gracious David West, Serial Killer In Port Harcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.