Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Girl Mistakenly Admits Her Bestie Had Sex With Her Frequently - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Mistakenly Admits Her Bestie Had Sex With Her Frequently (88394 Views)

I Suspect My Fianceé Is Cheating On Me With Her Bestie Banker / Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding / Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Mistakenly Admits Her Bestie Had Sex With Her Frequently by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 26, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Too bad. People and uhn uhn sef... Why allow ur bestie to uhn uhn you when you have a boyfriend for God's sake

What is uhn uhn angry

Excuse me, If you want to say fvck, say fvck angry

If you want to say knack, say knack.

Which one is uhn uhn? angry

2 Likes

Re: Girl Mistakenly Admits Her Bestie Had Sex With Her Frequently by sylve11: 6:55pm On Sep 26, 2019
i was once a bestie, i know wetin sup. I pity guys wey dey talk sey e nor matter. you go carry another person belle. grin grin cool

2 Likes

Re: Girl Mistakenly Admits Her Bestie Had Sex With Her Frequently by meobizy(f): 7:03pm On Sep 26, 2019
She’s ugly so e no concern me.
Re: Girl Mistakenly Admits Her Bestie Had Sex With Her Frequently by sonofElElyon: 7:10pm On Sep 26, 2019
Misleading story title!!!

NFarms:
Bloggers and Lie!!!!!

Don't waste your time and MB watching the video

Where in this video did any person, male or female admit to frequent sex with bestie

1 Like

Re: Girl Mistakenly Admits Her Bestie Had Sex With Her Frequently by alfredo4u(m): 7:10pm On Sep 26, 2019
No
Re: Girl Mistakenly Admits Her Bestie Had Sex With Her Frequently by oloyede90(m): 7:27pm On Sep 26, 2019
No matter how long you keep a chicken as pet, you ll still end up eating it. So keeping opposite sex as best is, uhmm uhmm

1 Like

Re: Girl Mistakenly Admits Her Bestie Had Sex With Her Frequently by BarrElChapo(m): 7:38pm On Sep 26, 2019
after watching there was nothing like the caption says ...
Re: Girl Mistakenly Admits Her Bestie Had Sex With Her Frequently by Chidex50(m): 7:38pm On Sep 26, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
I don't see anything wrong in having a male bestie as a female, I don't understand why y'all are making it a big deal, the fact that some sleep with each other doesn't mean other besties do that undecided
Be deceiving yourself. When you give devil in sheep clothing shelter, expect the unexpected.
Re: Girl Mistakenly Admits Her Bestie Had Sex With Her Frequently by Chidex50(m): 7:40pm On Sep 26, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Too bad. People and uhn uhn sef... Why allow ur bestie to uhn uhn you when you have a boyfriend for God's sake
I like your type!
Re: Girl Mistakenly Admits Her Bestie Had Sex With Her Frequently by Godsknight(m): 7:57pm On Sep 26, 2019
NFarms:
Bloggers and Lie!!!!!

Where in this video did any person, male or female admit to frequent sex with bestie
you should have been the first to comment.... I wasted my hard earned MB watching the video. it really pained me. if I had seen your comment earlier, I would not watch the video
Re: Girl Mistakenly Admits Her Bestie Had Sex With Her Frequently by D1zion: 8:05pm On Sep 26, 2019
Zoharariel:
E don tay naaa! grin
wey nyash dey back with center parting.

1 Like

Re: Girl Mistakenly Admits Her Bestie Had Sex With Her Frequently by seangy4konji: 9:12pm On Sep 26, 2019
I v never kept a female fruind..can never be friends with them..

They are not loyal.if you let a woman know your secret? U r finished. Small quarrel your ass is in for the fed and prison time.

They dont use their head when angry.

There are some things your housewife should not know also like secrets.

No no. Cause of Dec day fight5will happen.

Blessing time. Prison time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Mistakenly Admits Her Bestie Had Sex With Her Frequently by Spacewalker(m): 9:13pm On Sep 26, 2019
Mehn na normal levels na. wink

Most best friends sleep with each other.
Some guys sleep with their female besties and the some gals do the same with their male besties,though not all sha.

But I have heard stories of this kind of thing happening, true life story.

Some even sleep with their cousins,hmmmm I don see things sha undecided

2 Likes

Re: Girl Mistakenly Admits Her Bestie Had Sex With Her Frequently by mechanics(m): 9:42pm On Sep 26, 2019
The first lady that was interviewed made me laugh o, how will a serious lady that have an active BF still maintain a bestie, it does not make sense o.

1 Like

Re: Girl Mistakenly Admits Her Bestie Had Sex With Her Frequently by gift2xl: 10:00pm On Sep 26, 2019
[quote author=Emeka71 post=82590708]So that is seen as an achievement.[/quote

for her ]
Re: Girl Mistakenly Admits Her Bestie Had Sex With Her Frequently by Kenoxman(m): 10:02pm On Sep 26, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
I don't see anything wrong in having a male bestie as a female, I don't understand why y'all are making it a big deal, the fact that some sleep with each other doesn't mean other besties do that undecided

Oya be my bestie, let's prove them wrong
Re: Girl Mistakenly Admits Her Bestie Had Sex With Her Frequently by Jhamzy(m): 10:18pm On Sep 26, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
Oya let's be besties wink
Re: Girl Mistakenly Admits Her Bestie Had Sex With Her Frequently by GhostWisperer: 10:48pm On Sep 26, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
akuna.

Loose woman
Unethical
Ashawo
Demonic
Morally vacant
Out of sorts.
Re: Girl Mistakenly Admits Her Bestie Had Sex With Her Frequently by captianfreeman(m): 10:54pm On Sep 26, 2019
Can bloggers make heaven
Re: Girl Mistakenly Admits Her Bestie Had Sex With Her Frequently by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 26, 2019
jagabanlewis:
Na normal tin....dn i remember i use to lash my school daughters

Schooool life angry!

Daughters indeedgrin
Re: Girl Mistakenly Admits Her Bestie Had Sex With Her Frequently by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 26, 2019
Spacewalker:
Mehn na normal levels na. wink

Most best friends sleep with each other.
Some guys sleep with their female besties and the some gals do the same with their male besties,though not all sha.

But I have heard stories of this kind of thing happening, true life story.

Some even sleep with their cousins,hmmmm I don see things sha undecided
No be stories I heard,,,weytin eyes don see, ears don hear

I can attest,,,,,,,bestie stuff na cover-up plus scamgrin
Re: Girl Mistakenly Admits Her Bestie Had Sex With Her Frequently by PlugBlogng: 11:02pm On Sep 26, 2019
Re: Girl Mistakenly Admits Her Bestie Had Sex With Her Frequently by BonkePeter: 11:21pm On Sep 26, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
U lost ur boyfriend that he cant be ur bestie why must it be another guy. Thurder fire bestie and the bester even the bestee
Re: Girl Mistakenly Admits Her Bestie Had Sex With Her Frequently by cooooooks(m): 11:30pm On Sep 26, 2019
Aishat, the first girl, said "it's personal".

NFarms:
Bloggers and Lie!!!!!

Re: Girl Mistakenly Admits Her Bestie Had Sex With Her Frequently by MrCEO69(m): 1:42am On Sep 27, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Please what is uhn uhn?
Re: Girl Mistakenly Admits Her Bestie Had Sex With Her Frequently by Omojudy: 1:50am On Sep 27, 2019
Yusfunoble:
Thunder faya bestie.

In the history of humanity, no male and female can ever remain just friends.
I agree
Re: Girl Mistakenly Admits Her Bestie Had Sex With Her Frequently by sirchrislatestn(m): 6:52am On Sep 27, 2019
oloriLFC:
E fit be but most of these street convos are staged
Madam olosho is talkin
Re: Girl Mistakenly Admits Her Bestie Had Sex With Her Frequently by alphaNomega: 7:27am On Sep 27, 2019
crixtech:
Tell me what you call someone who sits and analyses other people's life or personality from their comment huh? Pls if he can't answer, someone else should tell him.

There's a lot of info you give away from your daily online comments, if you did not know it, now you know
Re: Girl Mistakenly Admits Her Bestie Had Sex With Her Frequently by oloriLFC(f): 8:12am On Sep 27, 2019
sirchrislatestn:
Madam olosho is talkin
Wait! Are you mad? What kind of talk is that? Don't you have older ones in your family? How dare you call me that? It's not your fault, cos this is a faceless forum, you use your dirty fingers to type nonsense! angry angry Disrespectful idiot!
Re: Girl Mistakenly Admits Her Bestie Had Sex With Her Frequently by Nevergree: 8:34am On Sep 27, 2019
oloriLFC:
Wait! Are you mad? What kind of talk is that? Don't you have older ones in your family? How dare you call me that? It's not your fault, cos this is a faceless forum, you use your dirty fingers to type nonsense! angry angry Disrespectful idiot!

Sorry dear, the guy no get respect at all.

Just ignore him.

1 Like

Re: Girl Mistakenly Admits Her Bestie Had Sex With Her Frequently by sirchrislatestn(m): 8:42am On Sep 27, 2019
oloriLFC:
Hmmm too much of guilty mindset is distubi u. lookout hw u re ranting as if u re still a virgin whereby u re a cheap hoe i can count many dirty boys who re regretin lashi ur smellin pussy olosho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Masturbation Has Ruined My Life / Couple's Hot Wedding Kiss Got People Talking (Photos) / Married Man Hides From Camera While Watching Match With Girlfriend In Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.