Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,450 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Married Man Dies During Sex Romp With A Widow In Enugu Hotel - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Man Dies During Sex Romp With A Widow In Enugu Hotel (64172 Views)

Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia / Police Inspector Dies During Sex With A Widow In Ibadan Hotel / Delta Market Chairman, Okpako, Dies During Sex Romp With His Wife’s Salesgirl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Man Dies During Sex Romp With A Widow In Enugu Hotel by internationalman(m): 3:24pm On Sep 25, 2019
davodyguy:

Solve it naturally through exercise or herbs.
Can elaborate OK the kind of exercises and herbs?
Re: Married Man Dies During Sex Romp With A Widow In Enugu Hotel by shineeye1: 3:25pm On Sep 25, 2019
The proliferation of sex enhancers, most of which are injurious to the long-term health of men, is a sure coming tsunami that will wipe off a huge fraction of males from the surface of the earth soon! Multitudes of females should get ready to share the limited number of males that would be left. As for the males who would refrain now and be available at that golden era, blessed art thou amongst men: you would be luckier than the koranic faithfuls to whom seven virgins shall be betrothed

1 Like

Re: Married Man Dies During Sex Romp With A Widow In Enugu Hotel by gulfer: 3:38pm On Sep 25, 2019
spencekat:
No,na away defeat
One death in the East, one death in the West due to Sex Rompsgrin grin grin grin
Re: Married Man Dies During Sex Romp With A Widow In Enugu Hotel by Oyelay2k: 3:44pm On Sep 25, 2019
Na the Way E take Come na hin E take Comot for dis World
Want to own a telecom licence and generate more income for yourself, then ask me how.
Re: Married Man Dies During Sex Romp With A Widow In Enugu Hotel by Passionate1(m): 4:14pm On Sep 25, 2019
She was wonderfully well- prepared 4 d battle and d man no rise up to d challenge. .
Re: Married Man Dies During Sex Romp With A Widow In Enugu Hotel by greenguy: 4:14pm On Sep 25, 2019
Eyaa... the rightful owner of pussy must have placed embargo before he passed on.

BTW, the rate at which men are dying on active duty recently is very alarming!
Re: Married Man Dies During Sex Romp With A Widow In Enugu Hotel by Truthbites: 4:15pm On Sep 25, 2019
At least na sweet thing kill am. The sweetness must have sparked some enzymes in his brain, as he was entering cloud 9, he entered the actual clouds. R.I.P
Re: Married Man Dies During Sex Romp With A Widow In Enugu Hotel by Passionate1(m): 4:23pm On Sep 25, 2019
I hail some women o !
They can fire!
Re: Married Man Dies During Sex Romp With A Widow In Enugu Hotel by Truthshurts: 4:25pm On Sep 25, 2019
Saintdaprince:
Infidelity. Thou shalt not commit adultery but we have failed to heed to God's instructions. The soul that sinneth shall die.

What a shameful way to die. What will that married man answer b4 God on HIS judgement throne?

Just wondering.

He will answer
God I don Bleep up while trying to Bleep
Depart!
Re: Married Man Dies During Sex Romp With A Widow In Enugu Hotel by DIKEnaWAR: 4:29pm On Sep 25, 2019
myfan:

Hahahahaha

So finally women have defeated men in sex matters?

Since na. We should be importing men from Mars to wire these women of nowadays.
Re: Married Man Dies During Sex Romp With A Widow In Enugu Hotel by Godsonkemz(m): 4:43pm On Sep 25, 2019
What a shameless death. Police should release the shameless widow who agreed to have sex with a shameless married man who got an instant justice. And also the police should release the corpse because the more they make case, the more the family of the deceased is humiliated.
Re: Married Man Dies During Sex Romp With A Widow In Enugu Hotel by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 25, 2019
silverkings:
This one is suffering from dementia. Sorry you hear? Ndo.... Kpele

Truth hurts my condolences.
Re: Married Man Dies During Sex Romp With A Widow In Enugu Hotel by mechanics(m): 5:08pm On Sep 25, 2019
Really a shameful death, to die committing sin.
Re: Married Man Dies During Sex Romp With A Widow In Enugu Hotel by Cutehector(m): 5:27pm On Sep 25, 2019
No need to take drugs to satisfy a woman.

1 Like

Re: Married Man Dies During Sex Romp With A Widow In Enugu Hotel by Angelacruz: 7:02pm On Sep 25, 2019
Re: Married Man Dies During Sex Romp With A Widow In Enugu Hotel by Amudeneogu: 7:14pm On Sep 25, 2019
when we tell some men to leave widows alone they will not agree, who knows if it is this woman's dead husband fought back. it is a big lesson to those men that chase widows.
Re: Married Man Dies During Sex Romp With A Widow In Enugu Hotel by duruokpu(m): 7:28pm On Sep 25, 2019
something must kill a �
Re: Married Man Dies During Sex Romp With A Widow In Enugu Hotel by bentwood85(m): 7:44pm On Sep 25, 2019
gaetano:
Sad. I remember banging a girl in a hotel during nysc in abak, akwa Ibom. The babe lost consciousness at a point, later found out it was due to dehydration. Fear gripped me that day. I swear to you that since 2015, I've decided to remain celibate. Laslas I joined soapy gang, I no fit write statements for station abeg.

What brand of tramadol did you inject?.
Re: Married Man Dies During Sex Romp With A Widow In Enugu Hotel by okoroemeka(m): 8:06pm On Sep 25, 2019
DIKEnaWAR:
Which kain wahala be dis?

Women are now shaming men with having little d1cks nd not lasting long in bed. This has led to many men patronisineg quacks in a bid to grow their d1cks and last longer in bed. Men consume anything that can guarantee this without looking at the contents.

Women's increasing libido should be debated on the floor of the Senate and a law passed banning them from expecting anything more than 2mins and 2 rounds twice in a week. Man shall not live and die by ikpu.
my brother the situation is worst now,you can't past one bus stop without loudspeakers blaring out cure for premature ejaculation ,etc,since the day I fainted trying to satisfy an unsatisfiable pussy I have given up trying to be dauda,if I do my strength and you are not satisfied go and find cucumber and finish the job,I will not die on top of ikpu.

1 Like

Re: Married Man Dies During Sex Romp With A Widow In Enugu Hotel by Mummymahdi(f): 8:22pm On Sep 25, 2019
how i wish every married woman or man that go to cheat will die this way.
kudos to TO the wife
RIP If u can ,man
Re: Married Man Dies During Sex Romp With A Widow In Enugu Hotel by azeezengr(m): 8:41pm On Sep 25, 2019
The man has gone to join the c
Widow's husband and guess what? His wife happily joined the widow's club.... reason for not fighting the 'fellow widow' in PEJ voice.
Re: Married Man Dies During Sex Romp With A Widow In Enugu Hotel by Stevo35: 10:01pm On Sep 25, 2019
Excess tramadol with big stout equals to death.
Re: Married Man Dies During Sex Romp With A Widow In Enugu Hotel by frozen70(f): 9:16am On Sep 26, 2019
Kendumazy:
Rest in peace to him. Wetin him like, Na him kill am. Sensible husband family! Not every victims are opportuned to encounter such reasonable family.

They family knows that he is a chronic womaniser

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Men Greet People's Girlfriends Vs How Ladies Greet People's Boyfriends / Bolaji Alonge & Sandra Vermuyten Wed With 20 Keke Napeps Convoy (Wedding Photos) / Photos Of Nigerian Man & His Big Girlfriend Trend Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.