Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,518 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Police Inspector Dies During Sex With A Widow In Ibadan Hotel - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Police Inspector Dies During Sex With A Widow In Ibadan Hotel (47693 Views)

Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia / Married Man Dies During Sex Romp With A Widow In Enugu Hotel / 35-Year-Old Man Dies During Sex Marathon With 50-Year-Old Widow In Kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Inspector Dies During Sex With A Widow In Ibadan Hotel by nollytvgist22: 9:37pm On Apr 03, 2022
A 47-year-old Inspector in the Nigeria Police, Michael Ogunlade from Eleyele Operation Department, has been confirmed dead during marathon sex with his secret lover, the name withheld, at the Hotel The Classical a.k.a White House, Oke-Ado in Ibadan.

An informed hotel source told our correspondent that the incident happened around 3:15 pm, on Sunday, shortly after the two of them paid for a short rest.

According to an eyewitness, they met me at the staircase but being one of the workers, I cannot be looking at their faces, so I just ignored them. A few minutes later, the woman rushed down and started crying, saying the man was unconscious.

“We quickly informed the police at Iyaganku Police Division and they came around quickly but before they would take him to a nearby hospital, he had given up the ghost.” She stated.

Conflicting reports said he died as a result of a thunderbolt laced on the woman by another man, while some said the late officer used an energy booster to have sexual intercourse with the widow.

One of the hotel’s attendants, who wanted to remain anonymous, said: “I don’t know her but the way she was talking after the incident, she had lost her husband since 2014. She even said the late officer was responsible for the payment of her children’s school fees for more than five years and other house chores.

“Where will I start again? He was my helper. My benefactor. He was like my husband because we see every Sunday. Apart from one in a week. He responded to anything I asked him.” One of the hotel attendants quoted her saying it after the incident.

As of press time, efforts to reach the state Police Public Relations Officer, PPRO, Adewale Osifeso, claimed abortive as his mobile number was not reachable.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/04/police-inspector-dies-during-sex-with-widow-in-ibadan/amp/?utm_source=break.ma&utm_medium=break.ma

4 Likes

Re: Police Inspector Dies During Sex With A Widow In Ibadan Hotel by Totilopussylick(m): 9:38pm On Apr 03, 2022
By the time he gets to wherever he is going, what will be his response when ask why he "cum" so fast .

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Police Inspector Dies During Sex With A Widow In Ibadan Hotel by LeoDeKing: 9:39pm On Apr 03, 2022
Na dem. angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Inspector Dies During Sex With A Widow In Ibadan Hotel by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:40pm On Apr 03, 2022
Going Back Through The Way He Came Out Isn't An Easy Fit.

A minute silence for him

170 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Police Inspector Dies During Sex With A Widow In Ibadan Hotel by gasparpisciotta: 9:41pm On Apr 03, 2022
Toto has killed more great men than road accidents

152 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Police Inspector Dies During Sex With A Widow In Ibadan Hotel by Saviourk: 9:57pm On Apr 03, 2022
He died in active service..
Rip!

92 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Police Inspector Dies During Sex With A Widow In Ibadan Hotel by Solvelink: 10:22pm On Apr 03, 2022
Saviourk:
He died in active service.. Rip!
you just wasted your r.i.pangry

24 Likes

Re: Police Inspector Dies During Sex With A Widow In Ibadan Hotel by sweetonugbu: 6:12am On Apr 04, 2022
He died an honourable death. He died helping a widow, he is going to heven straight.

77 Likes

Re: Police Inspector Dies During Sex With A Widow In Ibadan Hotel by Chynwe(f): 6:16am On Apr 04, 2022
kiss sad,
Re: Police Inspector Dies During Sex With A Widow In Ibadan Hotel by Jakumo(m): 6:28am On Apr 04, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

Sir, you are a gentleman and a scholar.

Kindly join me in deep and wistful prayer.

By the special grace of Almighty Sky Daddy, may I too join my ancestors on the down-stroke while ministering to the shockingly tight toto of a fine young woman blessed with firm pointy breasts untouched by any plastic surgeon in Jeeeeeeesus name, Amen.

Of all the deaths that man pikin can select, there is none more pleasurable and honorable than to die while thrusting feverishly and urgently atop fresh tight and slippery toto, as God is my witness.

With that in mind, Papa God, please ensure that when my time comes to come and sit by Your right side, my transition to immorality follows this righteous modality in Jeeeeesus name Amen.

18 Likes

Re: Police Inspector Dies During Sex With A Widow In Ibadan Hotel by Jakumo(m): 6:31am On Apr 04, 2022
sweetonugbu:
He died an honourable dead. He died helping a widow, he is going to heven straight.

Very true, my fellow widows, very true. Na only Oga Inspector wakka come. Chai !

9 Likes

Re: Police Inspector Dies During Sex With A Widow In Ibadan Hotel by onumadu: 6:34am On Apr 04, 2022
Jakumo:

By the special grace of Almighty Sky Daddy, may I too join my ancestors on the down-stroke while ministering to the shockingly tight toto of a fine young woman blessed with firm pointy breasts untouched by any plastic surgeon in Jeeeeeeesus name, Amen.

Of all the deaths that man pikin can select, there is none more pleasurable and honorable than to die while thrusting feverishly and urgently atop fresh tight and slippery toto, as God is my witness.

With that in mind, Papa God, please ensure that when my time comes to come and sit by Your right side, my transition follows this righteous modality in Jeeeeesus name Amen.

I knew I would find you here. grin cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Police Inspector Dies During Sex With A Widow In Ibadan Hotel by sweetonugbu: 6:46am On Apr 04, 2022
Jakumo:

With that in mind, Papa God, please ensure that when my time comes to come and sit by Your right side, my transition follows this righteous modality in Jeeeeesus name Amen.
His noddly appendage shalt grant thy honourable request RAMEN.

8 Likes

Re: Police Inspector Dies During Sex With A Widow In Ibadan Hotel by Thermodynamics(m): 6:55am On Apr 04, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Police man na great man ni? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Police Inspector Dies During Sex With A Widow In Ibadan Hotel by Jakumo(m): 7:07am On Apr 04, 2022
sweetonugbu:
His noddly appendage shalt grant thy honourable request RAMEN.

Haha and so too it shalt come to pass in Jeeeesus name amen. All appendages and extremities observed with full decorum.

2 Likes

Re: Police Inspector Dies During Sex With A Widow In Ibadan Hotel by ogkrakkid(m): 8:10am On Apr 04, 2022
gasparpisciotta:
Asweardaun
Re: Police Inspector Dies During Sex With A Widow In Ibadan Hotel by dayabiuuku: 8:51am On Apr 04, 2022
Now that there is fasting many pros.titutes will be complaining of no market!

It means that m**lems are the highest of those patronising them most

#ItIsWell!

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Inspector Dies During Sex With A Widow In Ibadan Hotel by SHINJA: 9:00am On Apr 04, 2022
dayabiuuku:
Now that there is fasting many pros.titutes will be complaining of no market!

It means that m**lems are the highest of those patronising them most

#ItIsWell!

Muslim men like prostitutes wella esp Hausa..

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Inspector Dies During Sex With A Widow In Ibadan Hotel by stamapro(m): 9:14am On Apr 04, 2022
HE DIED A CODED DEATH. HIS MANHOOD LIVES TO MOURN HIM. NAIRALAND ATTENTION, SALUTE. EASY!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Inspector Dies During Sex With A Widow In Ibadan Hotel by slawormiir: 9:42am On Apr 04, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Sex...kpekus.....

I remember my grandfather will always say to me son

When you start to hear harder harder...faster faster...I love you ...baby don't stop from women during coitus

Then you must be careful...if not you will join your ancestors

I thought my grandfather was done...then he called me again and said son...the worse part is when you remove your penis from her vagina but she hurriedly place it back inside with her hands...then just know you are about to die

74 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Police Inspector Dies During Sex With A Widow In Ibadan Hotel by SultanOfPuna: 9:43am On Apr 04, 2022
That Puna is what they call
Valley of the Shadow of Death

Puna wey kill first husband
Stil kill policeman
That Puna needs to be Investigated

60 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Police Inspector Dies During Sex With A Widow In Ibadan Hotel by Creditalerts: 9:43am On Apr 04, 2022
tongue

Kpekus 2 Dickson 0

16 Likes

Re: Police Inspector Dies During Sex With A Widow In Ibadan Hotel by petsey(m): 9:43am On Apr 04, 2022
This one weak me o shuuuu

1 Like

Re: Police Inspector Dies During Sex With A Widow In Ibadan Hotel by bestman09(m): 9:43am On Apr 04, 2022
shocked
Re: Police Inspector Dies During Sex With A Widow In Ibadan Hotel by Gkemz: 9:43am On Apr 04, 2022
Useless profession with disgruntled elements.

Instant justice served to him.

3 Likes

Re: Police Inspector Dies During Sex With A Widow In Ibadan Hotel by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 04, 2022
As my bro’s will say
He died in active service
Re: Police Inspector Dies During Sex With A Widow In Ibadan Hotel by Sabadon(m): 9:44am On Apr 04, 2022
Police
Puna.........died in active service

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Inspector Dies During Sex With A Widow In Ibadan Hotel by Eriokanmi: 9:44am On Apr 04, 2022
Many have HBP and heart-related issues amongs them due to their reckless lifestyles yet, they still take enhancing drugs to be active.

Anyone taking energy drinks
Alcohol
Alomo bitters and all mummers of bitters
Loads of carbonated drinks weekly
Hard drugs...etc

... are all potential victims.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) / Man Gets Awesome Reward From His Girlfriend After He Made Unusual Sacrifice / Ladies, Always Ask A Man If He Is Married After The "Hellos" To Avoid This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.