Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,825 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Who Is At Fault? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is At Fault? (305 Views)

How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? / Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? / My Experience With A Bitch In Lagos(rate Me If I'm At Fault) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is At Fault? by lukui: 9:13am On Sep 25, 2019
OYA MAKE WE CHUK MOUTH
Uncle, that your bastard friend you referred me to for a job asked me to sleep with him, if I must get the job. complained Vivian.
You are rather the biggest
fool, lazy idiot, her uncle
replied.You expect me to clap for you and go fight my friend for asking you for just a short time on your waist in return for 350k monthly salary job, a car for ur official upkeep? How many jobs has your hopeless, useless lazy boyfriend given you even after sleeping with you over a thousand times and over the years? replied uncle Alex.
A test case of morality and reality.
Who do you support in this case?
Uncle Alex or Vivian?
if na you who you go support?
Re: Who Is At Fault? by donbachi(m): 9:27am On Sep 25, 2019
if Vivian is a responsible girl,she has all her dignity,respect and self worth to protect..what if after sleeping the man for the said job and the man finds out tomorrow,that his own son wants to wife her.this same man will fight with his last drop to make sure his son does not marry her...but,if this complain is coming from a chartered member of nigeria institute of runs girls,i would have said otherwise...the man is at fault.
Re: Who Is At Fault? by Funmmyastic: 9:27am On Sep 25, 2019
lukui:
OYA MAKE WE CHUK MOUTH
Uncle, that your bastard friend you referred me to for a job asked me to sleep with him, if I must get the job. complained Vivian.
You are rather the biggest
fool, lazy idiot, her uncle
replied.You expect me to clap for you and go fight my friend for asking you for just a short time on your waist in return for 350k monthly salary job, a car for ur official upkeep? How many jobs has your hopeless, useless lazy boyfriend given you even after sleeping with you over a thousand times and over the years? replied uncle Alex.
A test case of morality and reality.
Who do you support in this case?
Uncle Alex or Vivian?
if na you who you go support?

Vivian

(1) (Reply)

Hepatitis Is Real, Always Go For Check Up. / Nulled - Delete plz / Guys,the Need To Verify Through Dna!test If That Child Is Yours.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.