Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,370 members, 7,954,499 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:34 PM

Ladies, Please Wise Up And Learn To Pay Your Bills - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Please Wise Up And Learn To Pay Your Bills (340 Views)

Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady / Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Please Wise Up And Learn To Pay Your Bills by ejitest1(m): 9:51am On Oct 02, 2019
*LADIES THINK ABOUT THIS*

How does demanding for money makes you mature?
Being independent is good and you should celebrate yourself that you ain't like other ladies that will be looking for guys to turn to mugu before they eat or make their hair.

The guy owes you nothing until you're married. This doesn't mean there shouldn't be giving in a relationship which should be mutual but that does not mean you should now turn it into a one-sided deal where ladies get into a relationship because they need to foot their bills.

It is your responsibility to fend for yourself as an adult.
Anything anybody gives you is a gift not your right and you don't have to demand for it.
If you want to demand, please go get a job and demand your salary.
�����.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Please Wise Up And Learn To Pay Your Bills by pharrell8(m): 2:06pm On Oct 02, 2019
Simple...
Re: Ladies, Please Wise Up And Learn To Pay Your Bills by Funmmyastic: 2:12pm On Oct 02, 2019
Okay.....I've been doing just that.So?
Re: Ladies, Please Wise Up And Learn To Pay Your Bills by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 02, 2019
Re: Ladies, Please Wise Up And Learn To Pay Your Bills by Easybela(f): 2:37pm On Oct 02, 2019
undecided it depends my dear,these guys you see are the ones responsible for whatever they get from women, na their mouth dey kill them. I have met someone that told me that even I don't like him, I should at least like his money, that he will take care of me. If I had dried him and left,I would be tagged a bad person. A guy will ask his gf to visit him,even before gf says anything ,he will already ask her to borrow tfair from someone, that he will refund it,what do you expect the girl to do,who no like better thing .Some women are greedy quite alright but some guy's attitude,boasting, lies are the reason their women request too much. Don't just blame women alone

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help ? / Dear Cheating Wives, Please Read. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.