Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

ISIS-backed Boko Haram Faction ‘Executes’ Nigerian Aid Worker - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISIS-backed Boko Haram Faction ‘Executes’ Nigerian Aid Worker (27842 Views)

Leah Sharibu Has Been Killed - Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker Says / Atiku Reacts To Hauwa Liman's Death As Boko Haram Kills Aid Worker / Boko Haram Executes Hauwa Liman, An Aid Worker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISIS-backed Boko Haram Faction ‘Executes’ Nigerian Aid Worker by isaiahethan: 4:12pm On Sep 25, 2019
ZombieTAMER:
It baffles me when I see supposedly human beings chanting sai barber all over social media

Buhari is a failure

Insecurity everywhere

Death everywhere

God punish all those supporting this evil administration

The people shouting sai baba are all lunatics
Re: ISIS-backed Boko Haram Faction ‘Executes’ Nigerian Aid Worker by Princeofasia: 4:44pm On Sep 25, 2019
FarahAideed:
Buhari will soon send them more ransome and then ask where they get funding from
it is better to send them their ransom than having innocent lives taken
Re: ISIS-backed Boko Haram Faction ‘Executes’ Nigerian Aid Worker by Meteng: 9:19pm On Sep 25, 2019
FarahAideed:
Buhari will soon send them more ransome and then ask where they get funding from
I sincerely believe that man is, a dunce

1 Like

Re: ISIS-backed Boko Haram Faction ‘Executes’ Nigerian Aid Worker by FarahAideed: 9:31pm On Sep 25, 2019
Meteng:
I sincerely believe that man is, a dunce

He is na

1 Like

Re: ISIS-backed Boko Haram Faction ‘Executes’ Nigerian Aid Worker by Debaks1: 11:16am On Sep 30, 2019
ZombieTAMER:

You ought to disagree with my acertion ...

Tell me there is no insecurity in the land

Tell me Hunger is exaggerated

And if you can't... Why won't thunder kill all those supporting Evil on the country because of religious and tribal sentiments

Lol.... You sound as if the alternative to the present administration are literal ANGELS..
The best thing any Thunder can do for you is to convert nitrogen to nitrate... Soo, end the pipe dream and let's concentrate on making life better and safer in whatever way we can..
Re: ISIS-backed Boko Haram Faction ‘Executes’ Nigerian Aid Worker by ZombieTAMER: 11:35am On Sep 30, 2019
Debaks1:

Lol.... You sound as if the alternative to the present administration are literal ANGELS..
The best thing any Thunder can do for you is to convert nitrogen to nitrate... Soo, end the pipe dream and let's concentrate on making life better and safer in whatever way we can..

When a president chooses tribalism and nepotism over incompetency.... In the appointment a of security Chiefs.. Why wouldn't there be insecurity in the land

When the head is rotten
The body is dead

So end your pipe dream of making life safer in whatever way you can...
Re: ISIS-backed Boko Haram Faction ‘Executes’ Nigerian Aid Worker by orisa37: 12:50pm On Sep 30, 2019
IgbereBlog:
The Islamic States’ West Africa Province (ISWAP) has allegedly executed one of the six aid workers it abducted from Nigeria’s North East region.

This was disclosed by Ahmad Salkida, an investigative journalist and terrorism reporter, in a tweet sighted by Igbere TV, Wednesday, Sept. 25.

According to Salkida, the group said it took the action because the Nigerian government deceived them following months and series of unfruitful negotiations.

Though the name of the executed aid worker was not given, the journalist said he worked with the Action Against Hunger (AAH) in Borno State.

This comes barely a week after the military shut down operations of the AAH in North East, accusing the group of aiding and abetting Boko Haram activities.

The action of the Nigerian army is coming barely two months after six workers of the AAH group were forcefully abducted from Borno.

Igbere TV learned that the terrorist group are threatening to execute the remaining five aid workers in their custody if nothing is done by the Nigerian government.

https://twitter.com/A_Salkida/status/1176753595104071680?s=19

http://igberetvnews.com/1020651/isis-backed-boko-haram-faction-executes-nigerian-aid-worker/

I weep for Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG To Flag Off Eastern Rail Project On March 9th / Bandits Kill 88 In Danko-Wasagu Kebbi / EFCC Releases Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.