Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

ISIS-backed Boko Haram Faction ‘Executes’ Nigerian Aid Worker - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISIS-backed Boko Haram Faction ‘Executes’ Nigerian Aid Worker (27843 Views)

Leah Sharibu Has Been Killed - Grace Taku, Abducted Aid Worker Says / Atiku Reacts To Hauwa Liman's Death As Boko Haram Kills Aid Worker / Boko Haram Executes Hauwa Liman, An Aid Worker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISIS-backed Boko Haram Faction ‘Executes’ Nigerian Aid Worker by Mikora: 1:20pm On Sep 25, 2019
I have no faith in Buhari and his gang of clueless cabinet members
Re: ISIS-backed Boko Haram Faction ‘Executes’ Nigerian Aid Worker by henryhemon(m): 1:21pm On Sep 25, 2019
Bawizzo:
And u will see an online job advert with a good pay.

Na God go punish una.

It's easier to type from the comfort of your home man.
Re: ISIS-backed Boko Haram Faction ‘Executes’ Nigerian Aid Worker by AgentNairaland(f): 1:24pm On Sep 25, 2019
I Am Very Sure VIRGINS Waiting For All Boko Haram Members Are More Than 72 Each The Figure allah Promised..

Upon All These Killing, Each Boko Haram Members Should Get At LEAST 1,000 Virgins In The Garden Of Sexx Called Jannah
Re: ISIS-backed Boko Haram Faction ‘Executes’ Nigerian Aid Worker by Logobenz0: 1:24pm On Sep 25, 2019
Nigerians are only good on social media making so much noise. Why can't you guys go to the Aso rock and protest like other countries. You guys will just come to Nairaland and be making noise and blaming the government, while they continue doing what they want. Una never see anything for this life wey una come from. Na just small Una dey see. Make una continue dey Mumu una self for social media. Wawa people kowai!
Re: ISIS-backed Boko Haram Faction ‘Executes’ Nigerian Aid Worker by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 25, 2019
mushystuff:
And for some reason the NA declared this same organisation persona non grata for supposedly aiding BH! What's the link? How come the NA and other security agencies made no move to rescue these persons that were kidnapped 2 months ago? Is this how they are winning the war against terrorism?

It's all a scam. Nigerian Army and Boko Haram report to one and the same individual cool

1 Like

Re: ISIS-backed Boko Haram Faction ‘Executes’ Nigerian Aid Worker by wink2015(m): 1:35pm On Sep 25, 2019
NORTHERN NIGERIA POLITICAL LEADERS FORGET "CRUDE OIL" GO AND NEGOTIATE WITH BOKO HARAM AT THE AUSPICES OF THE UNITED NATION.

AN AUTONOMOUS STATE FOR BOKO HARAM OR A CONFEDERAL STRUCTURE SHOULD BE PART OF THE PEACE OPTION TO BRING THIS INSURGENCY TO A FINAL CLOSE.
Re: ISIS-backed Boko Haram Faction ‘Executes’ Nigerian Aid Worker by ceeceeuwa: 1:37pm On Sep 25, 2019
Lemme see anybody here post job vacancy with its location at Borno... na e- thunder I go send to the person.
Re: ISIS-backed Boko Haram Faction ‘Executes’ Nigerian Aid Worker by adonis89(m): 1:37pm On Sep 25, 2019
As soon as Buhari won 2015 elections, we stopped seeing Shekau's videos. Make una de find the sponsors when the sponsors are right there starring @ u

1 Like

Re: ISIS-backed Boko Haram Faction ‘Executes’ Nigerian Aid Worker by seangy4konji: 1:40pm On Sep 25, 2019
Even South Africa came and go.. Clueless Bulgari did not utter a statement..

You go kill you go tire...

Negotiate kill u. Here.. Who u WA. Negotiate with.. Deaf and dumb

1 Like

Re: ISIS-backed Boko Haram Faction ‘Executes’ Nigerian Aid Worker by modsfucker: 1:40pm On Sep 25, 2019
mushystuff:
And for some reason the NA declared this same organisation persona non grata for supposedly aiding BH! What's the link? How come the NA and other security agencies made no move to rescue these persons that were kidnapped 2 months ago? Is this how they are winning the war against terrorism?

You're giving in to the script played by the insurgents and their co-conspirators

1 Like

Re: ISIS-backed Boko Haram Faction ‘Executes’ Nigerian Aid Worker by Qadaffi2idiamin: 1:40pm On Sep 25, 2019
You are killing somebody for a president that is drinking tea in New York? Clueless!!

1 Like

Re: ISIS-backed Boko Haram Faction ‘Executes’ Nigerian Aid Worker by Dpharisee: 1:51pm On Sep 25, 2019
Why is the python not dancing in Borno?
Re: ISIS-backed Boko Haram Faction ‘Executes’ Nigerian Aid Worker by Jabioro: 1:53pm On Sep 25, 2019
We have known troubles and we have many unknowns troubles that makes horrible, therefore we are living in a horrible country where present and tomorrow is very unsure..ours inpetitude second to one
Re: ISIS-backed Boko Haram Faction ‘Executes’ Nigerian Aid Worker by sonofElElyon: 2:07pm On Sep 25, 2019
The Army's allegation that AAH is aiding boko haram makes no sense. Why would boko haram kidnap several workers of its "collaborator" and even execute one of them
The truth is that NGOs like AAH feel obligated to help civilians who are starvation prone even if it means there will be the unintended consequences of inadvertently having boko haram also benefiting from the food donation. This doesn't make them collaborators.. The army ought to suggest ways that AAH can better achieve its purpose without conferring any unintended benefit on boko haram instead of labeling them collaborators!

IgbereBlog:
The Islamic States’ West Africa Province (ISWAP) has allegedly executed one of the six aid workers it abducted from Nigeria’s North East region.

This was disclosed by Ahmad Salkida, an investigative journalist and terrorism reporter, in a tweet sighted by Igbere TV, Wednesday, Sept. 25.

According to Salkida, the group said it took the action because the Nigerian government deceived them following months and series of unfruitful negotiations.

Though the name of the executed aid worker was not given, the journalist said he worked with the Action Against Hunger (AAH) in Borno State.

This comes barely a week after the military shut down operations of the AAH in North East, accusing the group of aiding and abetting Boko Haram activities.

The action of the Nigerian army is coming barely two months after six workers of the AAH group were forcefully abducted from Borno.

Igbere TV learned that the terrorist group are threatening to execute the remaining five aid workers in their custody if nothing is done by the Nigerian government.

https://twitter.com/A_Salkida/status/1176753595104071680?s=19

http://igberetvnews.com/1020651/isis-backed-boko-haram-faction-executes-nigerian-aid-worker/

Re: ISIS-backed Boko Haram Faction ‘Executes’ Nigerian Aid Worker by Joystark(f): 2:13pm On Sep 25, 2019
Bawizzo:

Na God go punish una.

Lol... c'mon man!
Re: ISIS-backed Boko Haram Faction ‘Executes’ Nigerian Aid Worker by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 25, 2019
FamousMonk:
If you wanna keep executing people because of the ineptitude of the Nigerian government,I'm afraid you'd have to kill everybody you kidnap..

Re: ISIS-backed Boko Haram Faction ‘Executes’ Nigerian Aid Worker by executive12: 2:23pm On Sep 25, 2019
The Nigerian Army just sealed the offices of the AAH accusing them of aiding Boko Haram and now Boko Haram executes the AAH worker and is threatening to execute more.
It seems to me that it is the Nigerian military leadership that is working with the Boko Haram. This country is finished.
The AAH should leave Nigerians and their Boko military to sort themselves out. Nigeria is definitely not worth dying for.

1 Like

Re: ISIS-backed Boko Haram Faction ‘Executes’ Nigerian Aid Worker by mcparrotnnam(m): 2:30pm On Sep 25, 2019
this is a falled country
please i want to leave this country
how much is visa to ghana
i cant bear this any more

1 Like

Re: ISIS-backed Boko Haram Faction ‘Executes’ Nigerian Aid Worker by Bawizzo(m): 2:31pm On Sep 25, 2019
Joystark:

Lol... c'mon man!
buh for real, hun, dah shit is really annoying.
Re: ISIS-backed Boko Haram Faction ‘Executes’ Nigerian Aid Worker by delishpot: 2:36pm On Sep 25, 2019
Naija army doing things upside down. They will be quick to kill authorised security personnel to rescue criminals in custody but will be slow to take action towards rescuing of civilians going about their civil duties and abandon them to their fate.
Re: ISIS-backed Boko Haram Faction ‘Executes’ Nigerian Aid Worker by Akpan107(m): 2:40pm On Sep 25, 2019
faithfull18:
Na wa, still can't see the effect of voting a retired general.
That depends on the angle you're looking at.

I can see the effect of voting for a man who have no clue on how to govern.

The effect is written all over the country.
Re: ISIS-backed Boko Haram Faction ‘Executes’ Nigerian Aid Worker by meccuno: 2:42pm On Sep 25, 2019
FamousMonk:
If you wanna keep executing people because of the ineptitude of the Nigerian government,I'm afraid you'd have to kill everybody you kidnap..
grin. Please I am trying to keep a serious face abeg!
Re: ISIS-backed Boko Haram Faction ‘Executes’ Nigerian Aid Worker by kikake: 2:52pm On Sep 25, 2019
krypto100:
May the isis or Bokoharam never know peace
They won't call this terrorist, but can flex muscle on ipob
Because IPOB stands on their way to crude oil wells in the Nigerdelta.

Lazy and thoughtless folks who believe that cheap cash from crude oil is all there is for a country to survive.
Thus, they cling tight to a sinking ship because the ship contains crude oil.
Boko Haram is their instrument to subdue all in Nigeria.
Re: ISIS-backed Boko Haram Faction ‘Executes’ Nigerian Aid Worker by kcaller: 2:55pm On Sep 25, 2019
Bawizzo:

Na God go punish una.

I swear! Na their pay huge pass�.... I still see one today wey ready to pay €2,400 monthly.... na only them go work am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ISIS-backed Boko Haram Faction ‘Executes’ Nigerian Aid Worker by SolarHub(m): 3:10pm On Sep 25, 2019
God help us through this phase. Amen
Re: ISIS-backed Boko Haram Faction ‘Executes’ Nigerian Aid Worker by Retrography(m): 3:18pm On Sep 25, 2019
Some daft, and very daft comments polluting nairaland these days, especially the politics section.
Has there been any region where those jihadist have not killed people?

R.I.P to the aid worker.
Re: ISIS-backed Boko Haram Faction ‘Executes’ Nigerian Aid Worker by Debaks1: 3:23pm On Sep 25, 2019
ZombieTAMER:
It baffles me when I see supposedly human beings chanting sai barber all over social media

Buhari is a failure

Insecurity everywhere

Death everywhere

God punish all those supporting this evil administration

Thank goodness God doesn't answer every prayer
Re: ISIS-backed Boko Haram Faction ‘Executes’ Nigerian Aid Worker by ZombieTAMER: 3:29pm On Sep 25, 2019
Debaks1:

Thank goodness God doesn't answer every prayer

You ought to disagree with my acertion ...

Tell me there is no insecurity in the land

Tell me Hunger is exaggerated

And if you can't... Why won't thunder kill all those supporting Evil on the country because of religious and tribal sentiments
Re: ISIS-backed Boko Haram Faction ‘Executes’ Nigerian Aid Worker by airminem(f): 3:44pm On Sep 25, 2019
Who is the presidency? What is in the presidency?
Re: ISIS-backed Boko Haram Faction ‘Executes’ Nigerian Aid Worker by jerayme: 4:12pm On Sep 25, 2019
This conspiracy theory is too weak sha. The organisation's staffs abducted for 2 months. Military shuts same organisation office with accusations of supporting terrorist (no evidence to show though).

Few days later one of the abducted staff is being executed. Reasons being that the govt has deceived them (the terrorists) with negotiation.

#Money bargain conspiracy simply put#
They may be forcing the iNGO to dance to their tune and release huge �

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG To Flag Off Eastern Rail Project On March 9th / President Buhari, Obiano, Ebelechukwu Meet Behind Close Doors (Photos) / How Diezani Forced Jonathan To Sack Me – Stella Oduah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.