Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Despite Obstacles, Islam Continues To Spread - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Despite Obstacles, Islam Continues To Spread (12829 Views)

Saudi Arabia Declares Wednesday Eid-el-fitr, Says Fasting Continues / Friday Prayers Hold In Bauchi Mosques Despite COVID-19 Spread / Coronavirus: Islamic Way Of Preventing The Spread Of The Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Despite Obstacles, Islam Continues To Spread by sulasa07(m): 7:08pm On Oct 16, 2019
true2god:
I said the killing was from the 2nd to the 5th khalifa. Abu Bakr, the 1st rightly guided khalifa, was not murdered while he was in power. Omar ibn kathab, Uthman Ibn affan, Ali Mutalib were all murdered by fellow muslims while they were the khalifa.
Fellow Muslims still doesn't apply to all Muslims
Re: Despite Obstacles, Islam Continues To Spread by Demmzy15(m): 10:27pm On Oct 16, 2019
true2god:
Why will it give me a concern after the old British empire took over Australia, New Zealand, Fiji Island, Faulkland Island, part of Canada and the US, etc and turn them to their private estate? It is normal for the blacks and the Pakistanis to also take over the UK.

Did you read what I wrote? Why are you jumpy? I said White Ethnic British Muslims stand at around 320,000 while Black British Muslims is 370,000. The majority are Asians.

Bros, there are no thousands of ethnic German Muslims. They have a very insignifant converts, especially among the native German women married to the Turkish muslims. German natives who claim Islam is less than 1% bro. An average native German hate Islam.

You people are very good are pouring out statistics anyhow, just as how y'all were beating your empty chests that there were no Igbo Muslims. Once the facts were glaring and undeniable, you resorted to say they converted for money and weren't genuine. Don't worry, you'll soon see how we'll take over your lands grin Sweden is projected to have 30% Muslims by 2050 grin grin grin

Read this article about German converts

https://www.spiegel.de/international/spiegel/muslim-converts-in-germany-angst-ridden-germans-look-for-answers-and-find-them-in-the-koran-a-460364.html

As I told you, the Jizyah you're running from, you'll eventually pay it after you've been subdued and humbled grin
Re: Despite Obstacles, Islam Continues To Spread by true2god: 6:35am On Oct 17, 2019
sulasa07:

Fellow Muslims still doesn't apply to all Muslims
That fact still remains that all the rightly guided khalifa, except Abu Bakr, were killed by Muslims and not the Jews or the Christians.
Re: Despite Obstacles, Islam Continues To Spread by true2god: 6:47am On Oct 17, 2019
Demmzy15:

Did you read what I wrote? Why are you jumpy? I said White Ethnic British Muslims stand at around 320,000 while Black British Muslims is 370,000. The majority are Asians.

You people are very good are pouring out statistics anyhow, just as how y'all were beating your empty chests that there were no Igbo Muslims. Once the facts were glaring and undeniable, you resorted to say they converted for money and weren't genuine. Don't worry, you'll soon see how we'll take over your lands grin Sweden is projected to have 30% Muslims by 2050 grin grin grin

Read this article about German converts

https://www.spiegel.de/international/spiegel/muslim-converts-in-germany-angst-ridden-germans-look-for-answers-and-find-them-in-the-koran-a-460364.html

As I told you, the Jizyah you're running from, you'll eventually pay it after you've been subdued and humbled grin
I am not saying that there are no Muslim converts who are British but the phrase 'ethnic British Muslim' is an Islamic propaganda English because Islam is NEVER a traditional religion to any ethnic German or British. What I expected you to say is 'British or German converts' to Islam. Use of English, at times, is very important when making a truth statement. As at 30-40 years ago British who claim to be Muslims are less than 1000 people and it is surprising when Muslims start using the term 'ethnic British Muslims' as is Islam is NEVER alien to British culture. And as I said earlier, British natives who are Muslims are less than 0.5% of the general population and are very very insignificant. I know that Islam love numbers and population for a further demographic and political take-over which is 99.9% impossible in western Europe.

As for Igbo Muslims, I never say they never existed just as I can never say there are no Saudi Christians who are natives but the issue is that most of the Igbo Muslims you know are through google.

As per your jizya, it is easier for MOPOL and LASTMA to collect bribe from me than the ummah to charge me jizya.
Re: Despite Obstacles, Islam Continues To Spread by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:21am On Oct 17, 2019
true2god:
I cant get you bro. Are you saying that mohammed's wife can never be called a sahaba because she is a woman and a wife? What about the other guys I mentioned, why pick only 1 to make issue out of it without addressing the major issue?

Get your facts write and stop using excreta as stew to eat rice! The definition of a Sahabah/ companion is someone who met Muhammad, believed in him and died as a Muslim.
His wife is not one of his companions! You made a mistake.

1 Like

Re: Despite Obstacles, Islam Continues To Spread by true2god: 8:47am On Oct 17, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Get your facts write and stop using excreta as stew to eat rice! The definition of a Sahabah/ companion is someone who met Muhammad, believed in him and died as a Muslim.
His wife is not one of his companions! You made a mistake.
Which of the criteria did Aisha not meet? Aisha met Mohammed (later became his wife), believed in him as Allah's messenger and also died as a Muslim. If you say women cannot be sahaba, well I get your point. You will agree with me that all the people that were quoted in the hadith (ibn masood, Abu hurraira, Omar ibn kathab, uthman ibn affan, zaid ibn thabit, Aisha, etc) are all his companions. There is no way a narration from a non-campanion can be allowed to get into an authentic hadith. So if Aisha is not one of rasool's companions, why was her testimony acceptable in all the hadith?
Re: Despite Obstacles, Islam Continues To Spread by sulasa07(m): 10:50am On Oct 17, 2019
true2god:
That fact still remains that all the rightly guided khalifa, except Abu Bakr, were killed by Muslims and not the Jews or the Christians.
Did i dispute
Re: Despite Obstacles, Islam Continues To Spread by Demmzy15(m): 12:43pm On Oct 17, 2019
true2god:
I am not saying that there are no Muslim converts who are British but the phrase 'ethnic British Muslim' is an Islamic propaganda English because Islam is NEVER a traditional religion to any ethnic German or British. What I expected you to say is 'British or German converts' to Islam. Use of English, at times, is very important when making a truth statement. As at 30-40 years ago British who claim to be Muslims are less than 1000 people and it is surprising when Muslims start using the term 'ethnic British Muslims' as is Islam is NEVER alien to British culture. And as I said earlier, British natives who are Muslims are less than 0.5% of the general population and are very very insignificant. I know that Islam love numbers and population for a further demographic and political take-over which is 99.9% impossible in western Europe.

As for Igbo Muslims, I never say they never existed just as I can never say there are no Saudi Christians who are natives but the issue is that most of the Igbo Muslims you know are through google.

As per your jizya, it is easier for MOPOL and LASTMA to collect bribe from me than the ummah to charge me jizya.
grin grin Ok o cheesy grin
Re: Despite Obstacles, Islam Continues To Spread by Rashduct4luv(m): 1:10pm On Oct 17, 2019
true2god:
Which of the criteria did Aisha not meet? Aisha met Mohammed (later became his wife), believed in him as Allah's messenger and also died as a Muslim. If you say women cannot be sahaba, well I get your point. You will agree with me that all the people that were quoted in the hadith (ibn masood, Abu hurraira, Omar ibn kathab, uthman ibn affan, zaid ibn thabit, Aisha, etc) are all his companions. There is no way a narration from a non-campanion can be allowed to get into an authentic hadith. So if Aisha is not one of rasool's companions, why was her testimony acceptable in all the hadith?

Stop the unnecessary argument. There are companions that are women (Sahabiyah). 'Aaisha is a wife as well as others wives are better referred to as Mothers of the believers.
Re: Despite Obstacles, Islam Continues To Spread by true2god: 2:46pm On Oct 18, 2019
Rashduct4luv:
Stop the unnecessary argument. There are companions that are women (Sahabiyah). 'Aaisha is a wife as well as others wives are better referred to as Mothers of the believers.
The same 'mother of believers' who was responsible for the death of the household of your prophet. Motigbo Sir!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jumah Kareem, Jumah Mubarak, Is It Haraam? / 16th Century Ottoman Ad For An Imam Vacancy / Prophetic Ways To Protect Your Children From Evils

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.