Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,695 members, 7,813,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

How To Get Up To 500 Views On Your Whatsapp Status - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get Up To 500 Views On Your Whatsapp Status (3496 Views)

Groom Update Whatsapp Status With "Fear Women" At Wedding, Rejects Bride's Drink / My Girlfriend Took My Phone And Uploaded Her Pictures On My Whatsapp Status / Increase Your Whatsapp Status Views To 500+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Up To 500 Views On Your Whatsapp Status by Ade1bowale(m): 7:25pm On May 25, 2020
Hello guys today I'm showing you somethings that I use to get up to 500 views on my whatsapp status.

Its the best tips you will find in getting more views on your whatsapp status.
Note: you can use this for business and for referrals on online business

Check out the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3UcMliBqGs

1 Like

Re: How To Get Up To 500 Views On Your Whatsapp Status by Bestchoice4me(m): 7:57pm On May 25, 2020
And does that views turns to millions.. Mtcheew
Re: How To Get Up To 500 Views On Your Whatsapp Status by Ade1bowale(m): 8:02pm On May 25, 2020
Bestchoice4me:
And does that views turns to millions.. Mtcheew
Don't you know?
You could use it to advertise your business and in turn slot of people will see your product, can't you earn from that.
Okay, if you are the type that always do referrals on whatsapp you can also earn when you work for companies that pay you to tell people about their new platforms.

So yes you can gain from it.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Mocked For Boarding Okada After Saying She Can't Date Man With No Car / Woman Laid To Rest In A P.enis Shaped Casket For Serving The Community Well / Victims Of Passion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.