Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Closed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Closed (6558 Views)

Where Did I Go Wrong / Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? / Did I Go Wrong By Friendzoning This Girl? Pls Advise Me Guys (convo Screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Closed by Omar09(m): 1:56pm On Sep 25, 2019
Ufedolove:

Omo, this one get as e be o grin grin grin

Bro. Whether or not you sex her which I'm 100% sure she won't let you. Still talk to her. Tell her you don't wane such in your life n mean it.

Mine ended when she asked me to teach her math n I asked for a Mouth Gig which she refused n I refused too.
Re: Closed by Ufedolove: 1:56pm On Sep 25, 2019
Omar09:

Just like looking in the mirror. The same exact situation. I'm in my final year in the university. Tho I have called her bullshit n she's respected herself.

Good for you bro
Re: Closed by Ufedolove: 2:00pm On Sep 25, 2019
Omar09:

Bro. Whether or not you sex her which I'm 100% sure she won't let you. Still talk to her. Tell her you don't wane such in your life n mean it.

Mine ended when she asked me to teach her math n I asked for a Mouth Gig which she refused n I refused too.
Lmao

You are a bad shaid
Re: Closed by kellycute(m): 2:04pm On Sep 25, 2019
Ufedolove:
PART 6

So what now? You've changed your attitude or what? Well, I was never going to call you. Just so you know, to make sure I never call you, I deleted your contact from my phone. Edidiong sincerely apologised and I let it slide. We got back to calling terms.

Shebi we all know that IT programme lasts for a semester? Which means I wouldn't be seeing Edidiong throughout the semester--which is still running as I type this. In lieu of this, I suggested that whenever she will be going home, she should lemme know so I can see her briefly on the way. But she quickly told me that she would like to come to my house gangan. Hehehe! See gbege.

Are you for real? Well, how do you wish to accomplish this? You live in the outskirt of Lagos, Badagry and every minute counts on this journey, are you saying you will first come to my house then continue your journey from there? How many minutes will you spend? Lol.

My girl said she will sleep over. Huh? Huh? Huh? You will kini? She repeated herself. So, you are ready to face my family? Ehn na, what's there? In fact, I would love to. Edim, I'll get back to you after I tell my mum about this. Straight, went to mum and told her, she was even happy and eager to meet Edidiong. I reported back to her and we made the arrangement. With the arrangement, she will be coming to my house this Friday and currently, my mum is in the hospital, recovering from an operation of fibroid. When I even told her about my mum's health issues, she offered to pray for my mum over the phone. I told my that "mallee, that girl wey wan come say she wan pray for you o" mum agreed and she prayed for her on the phone.

After all these signs and wonders, I thought in me that it is the perfect time to shoot that shot again. I called her, on the phone, I noticed she was talking to someone else, leaving me hanging. I formed vexed and asked why she would be keeping me hanging. She jokingly replied and said "which one dey do you? You dey vex or you dey jealous?"

Oh! You were even talking to a guy? (Truly, I didn't know) Why would I be jealous? I'm not your boyfriend. Ehen, darling, but I can be your boyfriend, you know... I wooed her again.

Guess the response.... OGBOGE NO
guy, u dont have game at all. U need someone to teach u for real
Re: Closed by Omar09(m): 2:06pm On Sep 25, 2019
JoeMaddog:
What the hell is wrong with you guy? After all the rants of ubunja and co on this site, you're still bahaving like a puci. She's in her hoe phase and you tryna take her off the market... You're doing something right and thats the only reason she's coming back to you. She'll soon get fed up with you if you don't do quickly and give her the D. Once she's invested in you, you're the champion. Harden up nigga

Have a bottle of beer with me why don't ya?
Heineken to be precise.
Nohomos

2 Likes

Re: Closed by Ufedolove: 2:07pm On Sep 25, 2019
kellycute:
guy, u dont have game at all. U need someone to teach u for real

I know I know I know
Re: Closed by Omar09(m): 2:08pm On Sep 25, 2019
Ufedolove:

Lmao

You are a bad shaid

Life changed me. To the point where a girl who truly loves me n wants something real with me I told her I just want us to be fvck buddies. You needed to see the rage.

1 Like

Re: Closed by Ufedolove: 2:11pm On Sep 25, 2019
JoeMaddog:
What the hell is wrong with you guy? After all the rants of ubunja and co on this site, you're still bahaving like a puci. She's in her hoe phase and you tryna take her off the market... You're doing something right and thats the only reason she's coming back to you. She'll soon get fed up with you if you don't do quickly and give her the D. Once she's invested in you, you're the champion. Harden up nigga

No vex for me bro. Na my heart dey do me

1 Like

Re: Closed by Omar09(m): 2:28pm On Sep 25, 2019
Ufedolove:

No vex for me bro. Na my heart dey do me

Get it under control or lose it.
Re: Closed by fayded(m): 3:20pm On Sep 25, 2019
I like your story telling prowess. which is why I'm offering my advice.

First off, you've lost your balls to her, whenever you start doing something with a girl, never you ask her out, let her be the first to ask the "what are we" question.
2nd,...she said no the first time, you should never have tried again.
and 3rdly ...Stop giving her so much attention, goddammit is she the only girl in your side?? Just stop. find other girls, invite them over, have fun, gist, laugh.. and all that.
just ignore the edidikang girl or something.
oh and she shouldn't come to your house this Friday. cancel it. that's a wrong move, bro. a very wrong move.

oh and lastly as a bro. NEVER YOU LET A GIRL DECIDE THE TERMS FOR YOU. YOU SET THE TERMS. YOU'RE THE MAN.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Closed by Omar09(m): 3:27pm On Sep 25, 2019
fayded:

First off, you've lost your balls to her, whenever you start doing something with a girl, never you ask her out, let her be the first to ask the "what are we" question.
and 3rdly ...Stop giving her so much attention, goddammit is she the only girl in your side?? Just stop. find other girls, invite them over, have fun, gist, laugh.. and all that.
oh and she shouldn't come to your house this Friday. cancel it. that's a wrong move, bro. a very wrong move.

oh and lastly as a bro. NEVER YOU LET A GIRL DECIDE THE TERMS FOR YOU. YOU SET THE TERMS. YOU'RE THE MAN.

@op abge follow this guy advice. Shun my advice follow this guy advice.

2 Likes

Re: Closed by Damitism: 3:31pm On Sep 25, 2019
Omar09:

This is the same situation I found myself in. In fact I loved this girl eh. She was initially crushing on me oh. If I had known I would have let it be at that crush. I asked her out three times. She refused it each saying I don't know how to ask a girl out. Should I fry beans n serve her? To the point I composed songs just to ask her out. See where my mumu reach? Free that girl even if she says yes later, it won't worth all this your effort. Talking from experience.
This made me laugh. Things you do for love.
Re: Closed by Londonboyrep(m): 4:07pm On Sep 25, 2019
fayded:

Took the words right out of my mouth. Player rule 101 don't be the keen one

1 Like

Re: Closed by dave4rella(m): 4:38pm On Sep 25, 2019
grin
You don't ask a woman out!
I have never asked a girl out before
I assume boyfriend responsibilities
And other stuffs and allow her do the asking.
Even the lady I'm about to marry, I never asked her out! Rather she did! Don't ask ladies out!i repeat!
I'm not wealthy yet, that you might think it's because of money! If you understand women you will not stress yourself!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Closed by YankeeJJC(m): 4:58pm On Sep 25, 2019
dave4rella:
grin
Even the lady I'm about to marry, I never asked her out! Rather she did! Don't ask ladies out!i repeat!
I'm not wealthy yet, that you might think it's because of money! If you understand women you will not stress yourself!
guys need to learn this

1 Like

Re: Closed by Peterosky(m): 5:09pm On Sep 25, 2019
Ufedolove:

Omo, this one get as e be o grin grin grin
. Take that advice serious. That is the key to your problem.
Re: Closed by thunderbj: 7:21pm On Sep 25, 2019
@Ufedolove...You really makes a lot of mistakes,you should have even stopped asking her out after the first rejection... bro check out Hardon's thread-dating drills it would help you alot
Re: Closed by Ufedolove: 7:46pm On Sep 25, 2019
Thank you all for your advice. I really appreciate them
Re: Closed by Ufedolove: 7:46pm On Sep 25, 2019
dave4rella:
grin

Wow! I won't make this mistake again

1 Like

Re: Closed by Ufedolove: 7:49pm On Sep 25, 2019
fayded:

You are the real Gee. But my family is already expecting her. This is why I don't want to stop her from coming.
Re: Closed by Wizvicky(m): 8:34pm On Sep 25, 2019
if you wanna date this girl stop asking her out again. she already assumed you're desperate. allow her visit, glow with the tide even if it resolves to sex. trust me u can't get her asking her out directly again. she sees that as a Chase which she enjoys saying NO to. my current girlfriend was like that. asked her out thrice and she said she already have a boyfriend which I understand. when the broke up, I asked her out again. girl said she was still healing. I stopped asking her out in the normal way. now we are dating.
Re: Closed by Homeboiy: 10:53pm On Sep 25, 2019
Oh my guy why?

Girl dey sleep for ur room u no Bleep her, reach morning come dey ask her to be ur gf whereas she don' already de act like one already.

She can't date u, ur in the same house with her

Never u ask her out again and reduce the attention ur giving her

If she comes to visit you, make attempt for sex, if she refuse tell her to her face there that you can't continue the hide n seek games anymore

Don't give her shi shi when leaving
Re: Closed by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 11:43pm On Sep 25, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Yes, Her parents did not suffer to send her to school to do boyfriend.

To do boyfriend l?
Re: Closed by Akinbahm(m): 12:29am On Sep 26, 2019
JoeMaddog:
I wouldn't blame him. The funniest part of it is I read his ordeal with a girl and d girl was smiling u know that sheepish smile, I was still at part2 when I concluded the girl would never agree to date him cause the girl had played the victim card by equating out her feelings, time, chasing, and her biggest weakness (pukki, for football fans would comprehend the word *Pukki*��) and left the guy in a dilemma of doing the whole of what she has equated out for herself... In a nutshell the girl outplayed him easily and successfully just the way Arsenal outplayed Aston villa...

2 Likes

Re: Closed by Akinbahm(m): 12:38am On Sep 26, 2019
Ufedolove:
PART THREE

I don't understand, I replied.
What do you not understand, Ufedo? Do I not worth it?
Lol! Okay, I'm sorry. Then, we exchanged pleasantries and the call ended on a light note. She called about 2 more times before I returned to school. Also, her roommie once called me making jest of how Edidiong missed me blah blah blah.

I didn't want to fall for their tricks. When I got back to the hostel, Edidiong ran to me, gave me a tight hug, collected my luggage and I could read it all over her face that she was very happy to see me. My roommie gave me the gist of how she wouldn't give him a breathing space cos of my matter.

Well, I acted oblivion to all that had transpired before my arrival. She was around me somehow not as much as usual. I knew she wanted it to be more. I was strict and principled towards her for about 3 days but then, I got softened by the face she wore each time I pass by her side acting like we are just friends. So, I called her and talked to her. Told her some real sh!ts and warned her that the next time she chooses hearsays over me would be the end of us for real.

So, things got back to normal and even more, this time. She spent more time with me than she spent with her roommie. Everything was rosy and flowing in the right direction to the extent that I decided to give her another shot.
Brotherly before u sign out from school make sure u contest for Hall chairman for ur hostel cause u r a certified chairman for friendzones why on earth would u agree to this extent for a fresher to play on ur brain this far I swear as I dey I fit tear u slap from here and e fit reach u to proof my level of boilness towards u...
Keep my advice till morning cause ur case be like sleep medicine to me and u Bleep up big time aswear...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Closed by Nobody: 5:55am On Sep 26, 2019
Omar09:
Allow her to come over to your house, enjoy the smoosh even make an attempt to fvck her. Sweet tongue her make sure you bleep the hell out of her but don't rape. Then in the morning have a brief meeting with her. Tell her you can't continue the way you two are going. It's either you two are dating or you are not even friends at all. I have asked you out several times n you said no. I don't wanna continue like this. Then let her leave. Watch her reaction. Thank me later.
Must u be dating.. For me I'll advice him to kip enjoying the girl offer...
Re: Closed by Nobody: 5:58am On Sep 26, 2019
Omar09:

Lolzzzz funny bad guy
Re: Closed by Nobody: 6:03am On Sep 26, 2019
Damitism:
This made me laugh. Things you do for love.
No be only u
Still laughing right nw
Re: Closed by Nobody: 6:25am On Sep 26, 2019
When u try to understand a girl that's when u lost it. Let me tell you little story about myself, there was a particular girl that I was dying for. This girl is damn beautiful, intelligent,cute, studying medicine and surgery the way this particular girl is speaking English will gat you melting. To cut the story short I asked her to be my gf her response was I have a bf... So, I had to stop chasing her for a whole semester. My brother she was the one that called me. The smooching we both had was damn hot I went further to finger her. What am I tryna say, a girl that HV bf... So guy if finally she accept to be your gf doesn't guarantee you that she won't cheat on you. Just enjoy yourself with her.

1 Like

Re: Closed by kellycute(m): 6:28am On Sep 26, 2019
Ufedolove:

I know I know I know
I can teach u. We just gonna flip up the script, like a flash she gon plead with u to be her guy.

Sensepill : the way up, is the way down. The way forward, is the way backward.
Re: Closed by Nobody: 6:42am On Sep 26, 2019
From what I have read, You are a kiss and tell. You probably bragged about how she was forcing herself on you to your friends
and someone informed someone that informed the person who informed her. Learn to keep relationship secrets from friends.
Re: Closed by Akinbahm(m): 6:48am On Sep 26, 2019
illitrate:
From what I have read, You are a kiss and tell. You probably bragged about how she was forcing herself on you to your friends
and someone informed someone that informed the person who informed her. Learn to keep relationship secrets from friends.
Oga!!! una dey whine person use scope confirm the level of love ops has for her u dey talk say op b kiss and tell... Mind u d girl use that to friendzone him and seize the opportunity to make op do the proper chasing..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Would Be 29 By October And I'm Loosing My Mind / I Met A Demon ( A Fallen Angel Of I Am) / Is This Possible? To Get Her Pregrant In 2 Days.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.