Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,109 members, 7,842,213 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Closed - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Closed (6575 Views)

Where Did I Go Wrong / Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? / Did I Go Wrong By Friendzoning This Girl? Pls Advise Me Guys (convo Screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Closed by Ufedolove: 8:22am On Sep 26, 2019
Akinbahm:

Brotherly before u sign out from school make sure u contest for Hall chairman for ur hostel cause u r a certified chairman for friendzones why on earth would u agree to this extent for a fresher to play on ur brain this far I swear as I dey I fit tear u slap from here and e fit reach u to proof my level of boilness towards u...
Keep my advice till morning cause ur case be like sleep medicine to me and u Bleep up big time aswear...

Even me sef know say I fvukup big time.
Re: Closed by Ufedolove: 8:22am On Sep 26, 2019
kellycute:
I can teach u. We just gonna flip up the script, like a flash she gon plead with u to be her guy.

Sensepill : the way up, is the way down. The way forward, is the way backward.
Teach me please.
Re: Closed by HolyTitus(m): 8:26am On Sep 26, 2019
First lesson: Never woo a girl who has already gave you her natural resources to fiddle with; during those periods of romance, I guess she'd wished you'd broke that hymen but the good guy in you prefer the romance more whereas babe was craving for something else. Had it been you'd hit her and made it a memorable experience for her; It would have been her doing the wooing job - virtually all the time, a girl's "no" means "yes" reason being that they love adventures and they tends to pretend in order to know that special someone bold enough to meet up with their fantasies. So, I conclude that there is something she'd wanted you to do which you've not done but she kept presenting you opportunities - but I guess you wanted something more; why not leave the icing and hunt for the cake itself.... Hope you got the message

1 Like

Re: Closed by babyfaceafrica: 8:38am On Sep 26, 2019
I am really disappointed in OP....see as small gal play am like ludo...ayam in tears now!!
Re: Closed by kellycute(m): 8:43am On Sep 26, 2019
Ufedolove:

Teach me please.
send me your whatsap number. Or send message to my email. kellyaisosaosifo@yahoo.com
Re: Closed by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 26, 2019
Ufedolove:

You fvcked up buh we all do tew, the most important thing is to learn ... now frm all ur epistles the gurls likes you against her will n can't resist you ... the only thing she uses to control & limit you is "toaste me" she knws the psychological effect & restraints a "NO" will av on you.
You are so engrossed with wooing her n hearing "YES" that you can't see you already av these gurl ... that is what she does not want u to see, henceforth handle her like she is just a friend wit benefit, lastly give an impression u're aving another r/ship by reducing d time & attention u give to her.
Re: Closed by respect80(m): 9:22am On Sep 26, 2019
Toxay:
You are probably not her first choice and she does not want something long-term with you,that's why she is comfortable with the the relationship between you guys as just friends.

She is bidding her time, pending when she gets her "dream man", when that happens,she would ensure you get it that she isn't interested and all those romance and calls will stop and even when you call her, she will make it clear you are a either a disturbance or just a friend.

She is likely very young too and she is still at a stage where she has a specific image of the kind of guy she wants and would not settle for someone else no matter how much the person cares for her even if you are the best she can actually get

@Ufedolove, I don't wish to say anything different from what Toxay said because he already took the word outta my mouth.

You ain't her first choice but it's a fact that she loves you and wishes to keep you as a resort she could fall back to if anything goes wrong in the relationship she's in presently.

Don't be used for such purpose pls. if she can't be with u then she's not for you cos this is almost becoming a trend among teenage girls. They keep giving you green light but when you approach them, they start making you feel like you are begging to be loved.

That's why I like igbo and yoruba girls. Once they give you green light on their own, you are sure to drink from the golden pot not some pretenders parading themselves as holy Mary.

Use your head for fucck sake. You are and igala man and I want you to act in light of that. No dulling at all cos if she doesn't want something from you, she wouldn't go as far as kissing u.
Re: Closed by elmagnifico411(m): 9:53am On Sep 26, 2019
Sincerely, I don’t understand why you’re still asking her out. Out to where nah? Somebody misses, gives u her body to play with , even promised to come spend the night in your family house, what else do u want? Can u not see the writings on the wall? She’s even helped put your emotions in check my saying NO to your request. Smallie, u need to grow up. Go with the flow. Quit asking her out and continue to enjoy Wateva she brings to the table. Don’t bother yourself with thoughts of another guy, that’s waste of time and talent.

Eventually, if she doesn’t sit in as the bae, you’d take another girl for yourself, she’ll express how bad she feels but you’d have everything to say about how she shot herself in the foot. It’s a win win situation bro, just make sure u take the red pill.
Re: Closed by Ufedolove: 10:08am On Sep 26, 2019
respect80:

@Ufedolove, I don't wish to say anything different from what Toxay said because he already took the word outta my mouth.

You ain't her first choice but it's a fact that she loves you and wishes to keep you as a resort she could fall back to if anything goes wrong in the relationship she's in presently.

Don't be used for such purpose pls. if she can't be with u then she's not for you cos this is almost becoming a trend among teenage girls. They keep giving you green light but when you approach them, they start making you feel like you are begging to be loved.

That's why I like igbo and yoruba girls. Once they give you green light on their own, you are sure to drink from the golden pot not some pretenders parading themselves as holy Mary.

Use your head for fucck sake. You are and igala man and I want you to act in light of that. No dulling at all cos if she doesn't want something from you, she wouldn't go as far as kissing u.

God bless you my brother. I'm really picking myself up.

1 Like

Re: Closed by Ufedolove: 10:10am On Sep 26, 2019
elmagnifico411:
Sincerely, I don’t understand why you’re still asking her out. Out to where nah? Somebody misses, gives u her body to play with , even promised to come spend the night in your family house, what else do u want? Can u not see the writings on the wall? She’s even helped put your emotions in check my saying NO to your request. Smallie, u need to grow up. Go with the flow. Quit asking her out and continue to enjoy Wateva she brings to the table. Don’t bother yourself with thoughts of another guy, that’s waste of time and talent.

Eventually, if she doesn’t sit in as the bae, you’d take another girl for yourself, she’ll express how bad she feels but you’d have everything to say about how she shot herself in the foot. It’s a win win situation bro, just make sure u take the red pill.

Thanks plenty plenty
Re: Closed by Ufedolove: 10:11am On Sep 26, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
I am really disappointed in OP....see as small gal play am like ludo...ayam in tears now!!

Lol! It's entirely my fault. I'm a disgrace to the brotherhood. But I swear, I've picked myself up.
Re: Closed by Skmoda360(m): 10:30am On Sep 26, 2019
fayded:
I like your story telling prowess. which is why I'm offering my advice.

First off, you've lost your balls to her, whenever you start doing something with a girl, never you ask her out, let her be the first to ask the "what are we" question.
2nd,...she said no the first time, you should never have tried again.
and 3rdly ...Stop giving her so much attention, goddammit is she the only girl in your side?? Just stop. find other girls, invite them over, have fun, gist, laugh.. and all that.
just ignore the edidikang girl or something.
oh and she shouldn't come to your house this Friday. cancel it. that's a wrong move, bro. a very wrong move.

oh and lastly as a bro. NEVER YOU LET A GIRL DECIDE THE TERMS FOR YOU. YOU SET THE TERMS. YOU'RE THE MAN.
Re: Closed by monerozi5590: 10:34am On Sep 26, 2019
Omar09:

This is the same situation I found myself in. In fact I loved this girl eh. She was initially crushing on me oh. If I had known I would have let it be at that crush. I asked her out three times. She refused it each saying I don't know how to ask a girl out. Should I fry beans n serve her? To the point I composed songs just to ask her out. See where my mumu reach? Free that girl even if she says yes later, it won't worth all this your effort. Talking from experience.

You are damn funny oh. Laugh wan kill me here.
Re: Closed by palmshots: 10:51am On Sep 26, 2019
Gee how wud you let a girl have you by the balls to this level? Huh? Whereby she starts spinning it..Bro First you need to have your balls back , she ain't coming over to your place cancel that plans tell her something came up.. Don't ever ask her out Never again...You need to have ur balls back first B4 u can lay dis girl..By the time you Bleep her she'd be the one disturbing you for that love..You still av a chance with her don't Looseguard
Re: Closed by womenareapes: 11:01am On Sep 26, 2019
Ufedolove:
FINAL PART

This left me in a heartache but still, I don't want to draw a conclusion.

What confuses me now is that this girl, just some few days back called me, telling me that she missed me and needed to hear my voice to be calm; this girl is so excited to come over and we even planned how we are going to smooch (before I asked wooed her o). This same girl doesn't want to be my girlfriend and I'm hearing saddening things about this particular girl.

The thing is that I like her so much but I also think I'm becoming more of a disturbance to her. 5 times wooing a lady. On to which level na?

That one aside sef, I don't know how to go about it when she arrives on Friday now. Which kind wahala be this?

Is this girl giving me attitude or she's just not interested? Should I even still think about her?

Guys, tell me your opinions.

NB: This is a real story and I'm not asking or telling for a friend. I'm the character.

Thanks.

I still keep wondering why a guy will go all that
extent to ask those ape out more than two times? undecided

See! The truth is that if you ask an ape out and she said no! Respect your dignity and leave that than ape alone angry

It only takes a woman just 2second to know what she want, but unfortunately our naija women are just bunch of confused piece of shiit! angry

If I asked a woman out and she said no! Or give me some pending stuff! I delete her number instantly and move my thing. And even when she is trying to come back, I immediately tell those piece of shiit that time wait for nobody undecided

A guy is more beautiful than 100 of those eediots! So stop wasting your time on one ugly goofy shiit of a woman!

How much you only knew that many other women are dying for you just to say hi to them! undecided

Increase your self-esteem and make grounds on your principles!

Last but not the least! Never you take advise on WOMEN here! There brain is so fvcccked up!

1 Like

Re: Closed by Yamleg: 11:40am On Sep 26, 2019
Ufedolove:
FINAL PART

This left me in a heartache but still, I don't want to draw a conclusion.

What confuses me now is that this girl, just some few days back called me, telling me that she missed me and needed to hear my voice to be calm; this girl is so excited to come over and we even planned how we are going to smooch (before I asked wooed her o). This same girl doesn't want to be my girlfriend and I'm hearing saddening things about this particular girl.

The thing is that I like her so much but I also think I'm becoming more of a disturbance to her. 5 times wooing a lady. On to which level na?

That one aside sef, I don't know how to go about it when she arrives on Friday now. Which kind wahala be this?

Is this girl giving me attitude or she's just not interested? Should I even still think about her?

Guys, tell me your opinions.

NB: This is a real story and I'm not asking or telling for a friend. I'm the character.

Thanks.
You very stupid, bro.
Who does that? Toast/woo a lady at all.
My format : I meet a lady, I act like we have been together for a long time. I just start acting as her boyfriend/husband.
So simple.
Re: Closed by jerab(m): 11:42am On Sep 26, 2019
With the way things are going, you might end up being her bestie when she eventualy get herself a bf.. Just do d needful. Nd consumate d friendship
Re: Closed by Akinbahm(m): 11:47am On Sep 26, 2019
Ufedolove:

Well, u can still change the wheel urself since the gurl is still unto u...
Firstly bro, where u get the whole stuff wrong was when u decided to woo her which gave her the upper hand to manipulate ur emotion, it has been said severally here never u toast a lady cause once u done that u gave her the chance to boss the game that has not even started yet, asking her out the first time was still fair but u spoilt the whole stuff by asking her till 5th time which down ur game finally ( if you notice anytime u raise the issue she stylishly turn down ur request in a manly manner).
Since the gurl is still unto u u can still win her over, firstly never u raise the wooing issue again nd d question do u av a boyfriend just maintain the friendship stuff as a cover up to strike by playing the boyfriend role mind u never do this along with ur heart(lock up ur heart i.e never fall in love) from there increase the velocity of the romance and make use of her strongest guide(pu**y) to turnover the game to ur reach once u become the boss of the game again utilize it to ur satisfaction to wife her... Don't chop and clean mouth
#Ufedolove
Re: Closed by Omar09(m): 12:46pm On Sep 26, 2019
peterangelo:

Must u be dating.. For me I'll advice him to kip enjoying the girl offer...

He wanted to date her. At least that's what he's been whining about since.
Re: Closed by Ufedolove: 12:47pm On Sep 26, 2019
HolyTitus:
First lesson: Never woo a girl who has already gave you her natural resources to fiddle with; during those periods of romance, I guess she'd wished you'd broke that hymen but the good guy in you prefer the romance more whereas babe was craving for something else. Had it been you'd hit her and made it a memorable experience for her; It would have been her doing the wooing job - virtually all the time, a girl's "no" means "yes" reason being that they love adventures and they tends to pretend in order to know that special someone bold enough to meet up with their fantasies. So, I conclude that there is something she'd wanted you to do which you've not done but she kept presenting you opportunities - but I guess you wanted something more; why not leave the icing and hunt for the cake itself.... Hope you got the message

I love this angle
Re: Closed by Ufedolove: 12:48pm On Sep 26, 2019
Akinbahm:

Well, u can still change the wheel urself since the gurl is still unto u...
Firstly bro, where u get the whole stuff wrong was when u decided to woo her which gave her the upper hand to manipulate ur emotion, it has been said severally here never u toast a lady cause once u done that u gave her the chance to boss the game that has not even started yet, asking her out the first time was still fair but u spoilt the whole stuff by asking her till 5th time which down ur game finally ( if you notice anytime u raise the issue she stylishly turn down ur request in a manly manner).
Since the gurl is still unto u u can still win her over, firstly never u raise the wooing issue again nd d question do u av a boyfriend just maintain the friendship stuff as a cover up to strike by playing the boyfriend role mind u never do this along with ur heart(lock up ur heart i.e never fall in love) from there increase the velocity of the romance and make use of her strongest guide(pu**y) to turnover the game to ur reach once u become the boss of the game again utilize it to ur satisfaction to wife her... Don't chop and clean mouth
#Ufedolove

You be boss in the game o
Re: Closed by Ufedolove: 12:49pm On Sep 26, 2019
grin grin
Yamleg:

You very stupid, bro.
Who does that? Toast/woo a lady at all.
My format : I meet a lady, I act like we have been together for a long time. I just start acting as her boyfriend/husband.
So simple.
grin grin grin
Lesson learnt.
Re: Closed by Ufedolove: 12:50pm On Sep 26, 2019
jerab:
With the way things are going, you might end up being her bestie when she eventualy get herself a bf.. Just do d needful. Nd consumate d friendship
After all what I've read from here, I'm not going to end up as her bestie. I'll either end up as her fuckmate or boyfriend. Nothing more or less.
Re: Closed by Ufedolove: 12:51pm On Sep 26, 2019
womenareapes:

I still keep wondering why a guy will go all that
extent to ask those ape out more than two times? undecided

See! The truth is that if you ask an ape out and she said no! Respect your dignity and leave that than ape alone angry

It only takes a woman just 2second to know what she want, but unfortunately our naija women are just bunch of confused piece of shiit! angry

If I asked a woman out and she said no! Or give me some pending stuff! I delete her number instantly and move my thing. And even when she is trying to come back, I immediately tell those piece of shiit that time wait for nobody undecided

A guy is more beautiful than 100 of those eediots! So stop wasting your time on one ugly goofy shiit of a woman!

How much you only knew that many other women are dying for you just to say hi to them! undecided

Increase your self-esteem and make grounds on your principles!

Last but not the least! Never you take advise on WOMEN here! There brain is so fvcccked up!

Hahahah! Bro, you dey vex gan o
Re: Closed by Ufedolove: 12:53pm On Sep 26, 2019
palmshots:
Gee how wud you let a girl have you by the balls to this level? Huh? Whereby she starts spinning it..Bro First you need to have your balls back , she ain't coming over to your place cancel that plans tell her something came up.. Don't ever ask her out Never again...You need to have ur balls back first B4 u can lay dis girl..By the time you Bleep her she'd be the one disturbing you for that love..You still av a chance with her don't Looseguard

I think it's too late to cancel the plan already. My family is expecting her but then, imma have my balls back. I promise
Re: Closed by Ignatiusprince(m): 1:33pm On Sep 26, 2019
Guy, after d visit and nothing happens between u guys... Free her and even when she tries calling u back, ignore her and u will c her coming fully force on u to profess her love... She loves u bt at d same time she z not ready to date u bt dont want to lose u... Girls d most confused creature... She z keeping u as d gud man bt dont forget to take ur shot to b d champion coz she will soon get fade up with u if she meets d hero...

1 Like

Re: Closed by jerab(m): 2:26pm On Sep 26, 2019
Ufedolove:

After all what I've read from here, I'm not going to end up as her bestie. I'll either end up as her fuckmate or boyfriend. Nothing more or less.
that's the spirit
Re: Closed by Ufedolove: 3:18pm On Sep 26, 2019
Ignatiusprince:
Guy, after d visit and nothing happens between u guys... Free her and even when she tries calling u back, ignore her and u will c her coming fully force on u to profess her love... She loves u bt at d same time she z not ready to date u bt dont want to lose u... Girls d most confused creature... She z keeping u as d gud man bt dont forget to take ur shot to b d champion coz she will soon get fade up with u if she meets d hero...

Thanks
Re: Closed by HolyTitus(m): 4:11pm On Sep 26, 2019
Ufedolove:

I love this angle
what you need to do is this; cancel her visitation by coming up with some flimsy excuses that you would be travelling with your Boss at work or something. Afterwards, reduce communication with her; if possible sef, don't buzz her line again. Making use with all what you've learnt here so far, try the trick on other girls - they could be from your school or not; e no matter... I guess from there you should be able to improve on your game too. Some of them would definitely visit you but remember never to force it or act desperate for their visit just to spite the Akwa Ibom girl - with that, you're giving her some competition. At first, she might give you this "I don't care" attitude, shey be we're not dating sef" whenever any of your game visits - biggest lie from the pit of hell. But ignore her antics; you can even give her these I don't give a Bleep about you anymore attitude when resume back at school self.... Fold your arms and watch what follows after.... Whatever follows after, don't rush it; continue playing your games till you finally decide from your own end to make the hit happen by getting her laid; once it happens, the subsequent ones; treat them like an overnight food..... But remember, during these processes, don't be desperate to make those plans happen; just follow the flow as it comes. Shalom
Re: Closed by Ufedolove: 4:36pm On Sep 26, 2019
HolyTitus:
what you need to do is this; cancel her visitation by coming up with some flimsy excuses that you would be travelling with your Boss at work or something. Afterwards, reduce communication with her; if possible sef, don't buzz her line again. Making use with all what you've learnt here so far, try the trick on other girls - they could be from your school or not; e no matter... I guess from there you should be able to improve on your game too. Some of them would definitely visit you but remember never to force it or act desperate for their visit just to spite the Akwa Ibom girl - with that, you're giving her some competition. At first, she might give you this "I don't care" attitude, shey be we're not dating sef" whenever any of your game visits - biggest lie from the pit of hell. But ignore her antics; you can even give her these I don't give a Bleep about you anymore attitude when resume back at school self.... Fold your arms and watch what follows after.... Whatever follows after, don't rush it; continue playing your games till you finally decide from your own end to make the hit happen by getting her laid; once it happens, the subsequent ones; treat them like an overnight food..... But remember, during these processes, don't be desperate to make those plans happen; just follow the flow as it comes. Shalom

I'm sure winning this game already. Thanks for the advice.
Re: Closed by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 26, 2019
You were asking her out as if you are a kid.

Never ask a girl out directly, It makes you look needy and weak and she puts you in the freindzone. If you love her, only show it.

Completely ignore her attitude and be willing to move on if it doesn't stop. Have you noticed that the more you give a bleep about a girl, the more she treats you badly?
When girls ignore you, ignore them back.
Re: Closed by smoby(m): 6:39pm On Sep 26, 2019
Some one has fuked already ...
Believe it or not !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do You Behave In Church When You See A Church Member You Recently Banged / Why Wear Bra If You Don't Have Breast /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.