Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Upwork Account price slash to 2k (closes Dec 31) - Adverts (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Upwork Account price slash to 2k (closes Dec 31) (8402 Views)

How To GAIN 2K (2000) Contacts & Whatsapp Views In 2021(for Free!) / Get Your Rejected or New Upwork Account Approved Instantly In 30 Mins! Genuine! / Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k (closes Dec 31) by Damitism: 8:55pm On Nov 13, 2019
For anyone seeing this, the major reason Oyelude Olufemi with phone number 07035845014 2347035845014 wants to tarnish my name is because I try to help people/nairalanders and set as many as possible free from his selfishness. I teach people how to create upwork account for free. He is pained I'm doing that for free when he is selling it for N2000. Before I learned about how to create upwork account for free, I met many like Oyelude Olufemi with phone number 07035845014 2347035845014 who charged me as high as N10,000 just to approve upwork account. Now, I know how to do it myself and I'm sharing the knowledge for free. You can see how desperate he is. This is not the type of person you want to do any kind of business with. They will charge you for information you can get freely online or elsewhere. He has sworn to continue with his childish stunts. That's cool with me. I too will do my best to continue to deal with selfish and desperate people like him. Stay away from Oyelude Olufemi with phone number 07035845014 2347035845014 as far as you can.

If you want to approve upwork account for free, please, follow the steps in the file below.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/139xdBvIhuzsPpPWvquf8vMQ8MnSOKqnQ/view?usp=drivesdk

1 Like

Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k (closes Dec 31) by AJSfan: 6:16am On Nov 14, 2019
Top of the morning
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k (closes Dec 31) by AJSfan: 7:40am On Nov 14, 2019
Here to help
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k (closes Dec 31) by AJSfan: 8:15am On Nov 14, 2019
Hope you are having an exciting day
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k (closes Dec 31) by AJSfan: 10:40am On Nov 14, 2019
Its a great Thursday
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k (closes Dec 31) by AJSfan: 2:11pm On Nov 14, 2019
Good afternoon
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k (closes Dec 31) by olegad: 4:19pm On Nov 14, 2019
I am interested, how can I start?
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k (closes Dec 31) by AJSfan: 4:48pm On Nov 14, 2019
olegad:
send me a pm on whatsapp 07035845014
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k (closes Dec 31) by Damitism: 5:54pm On Nov 14, 2019
olegad:

You can start by creating an upwork account for free. Most importantly, have a sellable skill. Research more on google and YouTube. It's a gradual process. You can do it yourself without paying anyone.

If you want to open and approve upwork account for free, follow the steps in the file below.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/139xdBvIhuzsPpPWvquf8vMQ8MnSOKqnQ/view?usp=drivesdk

[/quote]

Let me know if you have question.
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k (closes Dec 31) by AJSfan: 6:24pm On Nov 14, 2019
You still wanna continue your madness, no problem.
You kuku did not have any future, i was considering deleting those post but it will be here for a long time. Make sure you help the lady open the account and guide her to get her First job too.
Damitism:

You can start by creating an upwork account for free. Most importantly, have a sellable skill. Research more on google and YouTube. It's a gradual process. You can do it yourself without paying anyone.

If you want to open and approve upwork account for free, follow the steps in the file below.

Let me know if you have question.
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k (closes Dec 31) by AJSfan: 6:51pm On Nov 14, 2019
Happy evening
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k (closes Dec 31) by AJSfan: 5:48am On Nov 15, 2019
Top of the morning
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k (closes Dec 31) by AJSfan: 7:56am On Nov 15, 2019
Sup guys
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k (closes Dec 31) by hustlelegit(m): 8:11am On Nov 15, 2019
Bro which freelance job will earn me more in upwork, I really don't have a skill or which skill do you think I can start with
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k (closes Dec 31) by AJSfan: 8:45am On Nov 15, 2019
hustlelegit:
Bro which freelance job will earn me more in upwork, I really don't have a skill or which skill do you think I can start with
you can reach me on whatsapp for further discussion. Number is in my signature .. Cc: Damitism
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k (closes Dec 31) by AJSfan: 10:17am On Nov 15, 2019
How's your day going
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k (closes Dec 31) by Damitism: 10:54am On Nov 15, 2019
AJSfan:
you can reach me on whatsapp for further discussion. Number is in my signature .. Cc: Damitism
You picked a fight with the wrong person. When you're tired, you will find better things to do. Keep ranting.

For anyone seeing this, the major reason Oyelude Olufemi with phone number 07035845014 or 2347035845014 and moniker AJSfan wants to tarnish my name is because I try to help people/nairalanders and set as many as possible free from his selfishness. I teach people how to create upwork account for free. He is pained I'm doing that for free when he is selling it for N2000. Before I learned about how to create upwork account for free, I met many like Oyelude Olufemi with phone number 07035845014 2347035845014 who charged me as high as N10,000 just to approve upwork account. Now, I know how to do it myself and I'm sharing the knowledge for free. You can see how desperate he is. This is not the type of person you want to do any kind of business with. They will charge you for information you can get freely online or elsewhere. He has sworn to continue with his childish stunts. That's cool with me. I too will do my best to continue to deal with selfish and desperate people like him. Stay away from Oyelude Olufemi with phone number 07035845014 or 2347035845014 as far as you can.

If you want to approve upwork account for free, please, follow the steps in the file below.

Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k (closes Dec 31) by AJSfan: 10:55am On Nov 15, 2019
[b][/b]
Damitism:
You picked a fight with the wrong person.
i have been waiting for this. I take it as a declaration of war then. Now, you will see what i am capable of.
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k (closes Dec 31) by AJSfan: 11:09am On Nov 15, 2019
Damitism:
You picked a fight with the wrong person. When you're tired, you will find better thing to do. Keep ranting.

Dont be a coward please. You have taken it upon yourself to derail my thread even when i don't know you from Adam and you think you will go scot free, i am ready to abandon this business and the and deal with you. Probably you have never met someone that taught you a lesson in your life before, you just signed your downfall. Just pray i don't get your fiverr gig, just pray. Its business for business
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k (closes Dec 31) by AJSfan: 11:54am On Nov 15, 2019
Almost midday
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k (closes Dec 31) by AJSfan: 1:35pm On Nov 15, 2019
Good afternoon
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k (closes Dec 31) by AJSfan: 2:05pm On Nov 15, 2019
Get approved in 30mins
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k (closes Dec 31) by AJSfan: 2:50pm On Nov 15, 2019
Hope Y'all are having a good time
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k (closes Dec 31) by Damitism: 4:57pm On Nov 15, 2019
@ AJSfan

I know you're really pained that you can't milk people of their money again. That's a pleasure to me. I've achieved my aim. I've been able to free more Nigerians from greedy people like you.

I must say, I'm quite surprised you studied mechanical engineering in lautech. Your name is Oyelude Olufemi Alfred with phone number
07035845014 or 2347035845014.  Such a noble profession shouldn't accept fools and desperadoes like you and no reputable institution should hire you.

I've seen you using my picture in your childish posts. For your information, I have your photos. I also have details of your family members. However, I won't stoop so low to your level. I respect people's privacy and won't be uploading your pictures and other personal details on nairaland. You were the one that started with revealing personal details and threatening to expose and tarnish my name and other details you can get. Well, that doesn't trouble me at all as you would have seen. Also, for your information, I've saved your pictures, and other personal details of yours I have gotten in my drive. If you continue to act childishly, I may have to release everything about you to the world.

I will also ensure this your milking business ends. As I said, you have picked a fight with the wrong person. You're not the first person I have dealt with on this issue and you won't be the last. Just delete your account or find something meaningful to do. If you're truly an engineer, then, use your brain and knowledge to earn money without milking people cunningly. Stop embarrassing yourself here.

For those that want to approve upwork account for free, please, follow the steps in the file below. You don't need to pay anyone to get upwork account

Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k (closes Dec 31) by AJSfan: 5:25pm On Nov 15, 2019
Damitism:

@ ajsfan

I know you're really pained that you can't milk people of their money again. That's a pleasure to me. I've achieved my aim. I've been able to free more Nigerians from greedy people like you.

I must say, I'm quite surprised you studied mechanical engineering in lautech. Your name is Oyelude Olufemi Alfred with phone number
07035845014 or 2347035845014. Such a noble profession shouldn't accept fools and desperadoes like you and no reputable institution should hire you.

I've seen you using my picture in your childish posts. For your information, I have your photos. I also have details of your family members. However, I won't stoop so low to your level. I respect people's privacy and won't be uploading your pictures and other personal details on nairaland. You were the one that started with revealing personal details and threatening to expose and tarnish my name and other details you can get. Well, that doesn't trouble me at all as you would have seen. Also, for your information, I've saved your pictures, and other personal details of yours I have gotten in my drive. If you continue to act childishly, I may have to release everything about you to the world.

I will also ensure this your milking business ends. As I said, you have picked a fight with the wrong person. You're not the first person I have dealt with on this issue and you won't be the last. Just delete your account or find something meaningful to do. If you're truly an engineer, then, use your brain and knowledge to earn money without milking people cunningly. Stop embarrassing yourself here.

For those that want to approve upwork account for free, please, follow the steps in the file below. You don't need to pay anyone to get upwork account

You can't run away just yet, am glad you have proved that the picture is yours. Shut your stinking gutter you hypocrite, this is you sharing and endorsing the same service from another moniker probably yours and now it is clear for all to see that you are bitter because of my price slash cheesy grin.. You your trick of quoting and editing will still work? You better go and peruse your old posts cos am scanning and will soon find a lose end that will be an exhibit against you .

Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k (closes Dec 31) by Damitism: 5:41pm On Nov 15, 2019
@ ajsfan
Oyelude Olufemi Alfred is a scammer, liar and too lazy to be creative. His email is oyeludeolufemi@gmail.com and phone is 07035845014 or 2347035845014

I'm not surprised to see that you Oyelude Olufemi Alfred has always been troublesome. After researching, I saw that troubles run in your family as you can see on this page. www.nairaland.com/4447963/jehovahs-witnesses/79 Your sister or maybe it was even you eventually deleted the account used in the quarrel.

Yeah! That's my picture in my pharmacy glory and I'm proud of it unlike you who is afraid to use your picture. I noticed you don't use your pictures on all the online accounts you registered. Why are you afraid to use your pictures? Do you have something to hide? I don't know how you were able to get a sharing photo you have been uploading. I guess you did photoshop stuff. How desperate can you be to tarnish other people's names? If I had actually shared it, it must have been a mistake. I went through my sharing list and saw that there is other stuff too I am not aware of was shared through my moniker. Thanks for bringing that to my notice. I've unshared everything. I will never promote criminal activities. Keep ranting, when you are tired, you will find something else to do. tongue
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k (closes Dec 31) by hustlelegit(m): 5:50pm On Nov 15, 2019
AJSfan:

Will do that now
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k (closes Dec 31) by Damitism: 5:54pm On Nov 15, 2019
Oyelude Olufemi Alfred is a scammer, liar and too lazy to be creative. His email is oyeludeolufemi@gmail.com and phone is 07035845014 or 2347035845014. This is his picture. I have more too.

Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k (closes Dec 31) by Damitism: 5:55pm On Nov 15, 2019
@AJSfan, I have other personal details of yours. So, tread carefully. I don't want to release more of your information I have.
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k (closes Dec 31) by AJSfan: 6:25pm On Nov 15, 2019
Damitism:
@AJSfan, I have other personal details of yours. So, tread carefully. I don't want to release more of your information I have.
go ahead please. You posted my name and number here first so you can go to any length you want to. You started the war so dont back down now
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k (closes Dec 31) by AJSfan: 6:26pm On Nov 15, 2019
Damitism:
This is your picture. I have more too.
hahahahahaha. Pics from 1990 grin grin cheesy is that all you got? Post more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

cotonou market: materials at amazingly cheap prices. / Where To Buy 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide / 12.5kg Of Gas Cylinders For Sale At N6,600 For Bulk Buyers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.