Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,532 members, 7,954,995 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:59 PM

Omoyele Sowore Being Beaten By Police During Military Era. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore Being Beaten By Police During Military Era. (47672 Views)

Dino Melaye Arrested By The Police During A Protest 7 Years Ago (Throwback Photo / Smart Adeyemi: Military Era Better Than Nigeria’s Current Democracy / PDP Leaders Attacked By Police During Osun Election Protest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoyele Sowore Being Beaten By Police During Military Era. by Mac2016(m): 9:13am On Sep 26, 2019
A price to pay
Re: Omoyele Sowore Being Beaten By Police During Military Era. by Mrpojj(m): 9:13am On Sep 26, 2019
meccuno:
So after the beatings to the head,he didn't have enough sense to know that Buhari is not more intelligent than an owl. He should remain in detention abeg !

So for ur mind buhari get sense?
Re: Omoyele Sowore Being Beaten By Police During Military Era. by islandmoon: 9:13am On Sep 26, 2019
Omoyele Sowore Mandela
Re: Omoyele Sowore Being Beaten By Police During Military Era. by itsme01: 9:13am On Sep 26, 2019
cool

A real activist that doesnt run away like cowards, or make noise from foreign land

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Being Beaten By Police During Military Era. by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:14am On Sep 26, 2019
Rubbish Sympathy from Nigerians. If he contest for presidency, Nigerians will still vote enmass for Obasanjo, Atiku, jonathan, Buhari and will still comment that Sowore is the most sensible of them all.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Being Beaten By Police During Military Era. by DevilhimseIf: 9:14am On Sep 26, 2019
[s]
post=82575807:
The boy is used to it already.
He's even ready to give his life.
All the best Yele.
[/s]
he's a freedom fighter
Buhari is a criminal terrorist
he'll end up like Morsi of Egypt

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Being Beaten By Police During Military Era. by LeoThaGreat(m): 9:14am On Sep 26, 2019
Every comment here from the OP down to the comment above mine failed to point out it wasn't Sowore in the picture getting beat up by the policemen.

Do you people filter information at all?

The picture says:

ABOVE: ...

OPPOSITE PAGE: this is where Sowore is.

C'mon y'all !!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Being Beaten By Police During Military Era. by LZAA: 9:16am On Sep 26, 2019
But the pic caption has sowore on the opposite page na undecided

4 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Being Beaten By Police During Military Era. by ibawon(m): 9:16am On Sep 26, 2019
I hope you lead us someday
Re: Omoyele Sowore Being Beaten By Police During Military Era. by Awesomefred32(m): 9:16am On Sep 26, 2019
Born Fighter
Thumbs up
Re: Omoyele Sowore Being Beaten By Police During Military Era. by LZAA: 9:18am On Sep 26, 2019
meccuno:
So after the beatings to the head,he didn't have enough sense to know that Buhari is not more intelligent than an owl. He should remain in detention abeg !
Than an owl
Chai grin grin
coman defend ya daddy grin
Cc immhotep Afonjaconehead GMBuharii bastardmod simplyleo sarrki

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Being Beaten By Police During Military Era. by mozona(m): 9:18am On Sep 26, 2019
is like this guy love to be torture
Re: Omoyele Sowore Being Beaten By Police During Military Era. by Sanchez01: 9:18am On Sep 26, 2019
And some would be quick to mention Kanu in the same breathe as Sowore.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Being Beaten By Police During Military Era. by Kalashnikov102(m): 9:19am On Sep 26, 2019
All those police wey beat am den..some don die while some don old and retire and the govt no give a fvck about them now undecided
I jus wan ask dem how market since una carry am for head den?

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Being Beaten By Police During Military Era. by IME1: 9:19am On Sep 26, 2019
I voted for this man sha oh
Re: Omoyele Sowore Being Beaten By Police During Military Era. by crafteck(m): 9:19am On Sep 26, 2019
If yo see this, and you don't see a leader.... You are a failure that's not thinking of your children.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Being Beaten By Police During Military Era. by Proffdada: 9:19am On Sep 26, 2019
meccuno:
you should take his place

Re: Omoyele Sowore Being Beaten By Police During Military Era. by Sanchez01: 9:20am On Sep 26, 2019
TOPCRUISE:
Rubbish Sympathy from Nigerians. If he contest for presidency, Nigerians will still vote enmass for Obasanjo, Atiku, jonathan, Buhari and will still comment that Sowore is the most sensible of them all.
This is just about the craziest irony of it all. The average Nigerian has been slaved into looking beyond promising people.

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Being Beaten By Police During Military Era. by Asifiwe(m): 9:20am On Sep 26, 2019
Nigeria Just need One Million Sowore of the over 200 Million Nigerians to Make Nigeria Habitable, People will stop travelling abroad when One Million Sowore can get the Old recycled clueless Great Grandfathers out of our country for good
Just One Million Sowore
But unfortunately Lagbaja was right with this song below. That is what we have 200 Million Mumu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPytmuhYDAU

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Being Beaten By Police During Military Era. by madenigga(m): 9:21am On Sep 26, 2019
South western youths are extremely fvcked though.

When Sowore was arrested Yoruba's started saying h deserves it, that Yoruba's don't support bad thing.

That's really fvcked up, even for your own son.

Reason I like Sowore he knows Nigeria has problems serious problems, he fights and exposes these on the internet, and joined politics so he can make a difference and impact the change.

But Mr Nnamdi KANU, instead of fighting to make a difference he is running from the battle by demanding for secession
Re: Omoyele Sowore Being Beaten By Police During Military Era. by Gideoniteprime4: 9:21am On Sep 26, 2019
haaaaaaaaaaaa
the time when newspaper used to be a medium of mass communication!
a source of relief to does in the dark
but now fear nor go let person open newspaper
page 1. man rape woman
page 2. woman rape man
page3. man shoot dog
page 4. dog shoot man
page 5. page 1 was a lie man, has been released from police custody
page 6. pastor rapes little schoolgirl
am just tired of this kantry!

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Being Beaten By Police During Military Era. by Sunjay13(m): 9:21am On Sep 26, 2019
He's playing the game right.Won't be surprised if he becomes the next Nigerian President.This is the exact way to capture Nigerians. Continue Sowore.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Being Beaten By Police During Military Era. by meobizy(f): 9:21am On Sep 26, 2019
If those officers are still alive I wonder what goes through their minds when they see his campaign posters. I know a good majority of them have totally forgotten who it was they beat and tortured but at least one will clearly remember.

If this guy won the election I guarantee he will rule Nigeria exactly how he remembers, brutal and lawless. It is life for you, we are quick to fall on past experience as guidance in future dealings.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Being Beaten By Police During Military Era. by hush15: 9:22am On Sep 26, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
Born fighter

but times have changed. you do not just fight harder, you must also fight smarter and wiser. i hope he learns and act accordingly

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Being Beaten By Police During Military Era. by gentleoyink: 9:22am On Sep 26, 2019
* That is not a picture of Sowore being beaten by policemen, but that of an unknown arrestee.

* Not to deny that Sowore is a 'survivor of torture' as stated in the caption.

* From the caption Sowore's picture is on the opposite page.

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Being Beaten By Police During Military Era. by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 26, 2019
OruExpress:
and once he became successful, he used his success to promote and hoist Buhari, a brutal military dictator, onto the people because 'his brother' would be vice president. He spend countless days attacking the enemies of Buhari, and stoking anti-Igbo sentiments with articles and insults. He even dedicated his last months of freedom to trying to demean Nnamdi Kanu who is fighting the same cause as him. And when he went to prison, the only person that supported him was this same Nnamdi Kanu.

He's on record saying Goodluck Jonathan is 'the worst Nigerian president ever' while knowing it's not true. If not for the unprecedented level of professionalism, transparency, and press freedom under Jonathan, he would still be a nobody because nobody benefited more from it than Sahara Reporters and Sowore.

It was sad to see Sahara Reports become an agency for protecting and promoting the destruction, ethnic witch hunting and oppression of Nigerian people because of ethnic sentiment. All of the current attempts to sanctify him only make me remember his efforts to sanctify Buhari.

Pay no attention to this one. Reno Omokriminal gang
Re: Omoyele Sowore Being Beaten By Police During Military Era. by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 26, 2019
meccuno:

I feel sorry for our youth. Everything is a joke even their future
Re: Omoyele Sowore Being Beaten By Police During Military Era. by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 26, 2019
OruExpress:
I would also like to add that there's a public video on youtube of sowore being thrown out of an APC function. If not for this (personal) insult, do you believe he would be a 'freedom fighter' against the same government he risked life and limb to sanctify?

Sowore has proven to history that he is a bigoted, self serving humanbeing that is fighting for his bruised ego, and not 'the people'. When he had a chance to fight for people, he chose Tinubu.

Reno Omokriminal gang
Re: Omoyele Sowore Being Beaten By Police During Military Era. by saintokwuluora(m): 9:23am On Sep 26, 2019
Am not convinced the man in the picture is Omoyele Sowore.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Being Beaten By Police During Military Era. by Ezeego1(m): 9:23am On Sep 26, 2019
LeoThaGreat:
Every comment here from the OP down to the comment above mine failed to point out it wasn't Sowore in the picture getting beat up by the policemen.

Do you people filter information at all?

The picture says:

ABOVE: ...

OPPOSITE PAGE: this is where Sowore is.

C'mon y'all !!!

Don't mind them. The person on the pic don't even look like him.

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Being Beaten By Police During Military Era. by DevilhimseIf: 9:26am On Sep 26, 2019
[s]
itsme01:
cool

A real activist that doesnt run away like cowards, or make noise from foreign land

[/s]
claptrap

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Being Beaten By Police During Military Era. by Novice1(m): 9:27am On Sep 26, 2019
Veteran Criminal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku's Photos Go Viral In Electoral Cash Distribution Scandal / Olubisi Osinbajo: "My Sons Didn't 'Touch' Anybody Until They Got Married'' / "Amaechi Tried To Bribe Me" - Inyang Okoro Accuses Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.