Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Omoyele Sowore Being Beaten By Police During Military Era. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore Being Beaten By Police During Military Era. (47447 Views)

Dino Melaye Arrested By The Police During A Protest 7 Years Ago (Throwback Photo / Smart Adeyemi: Military Era Better Than Nigeria’s Current Democracy / PDP Leaders Attacked By Police During Osun Election Protest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoyele Sowore Being Beaten By Police During Military Era. by mysteryman2014: 9:27am On Sep 26, 2019
Sowore reminds of Julius Malema of SA a torn in the corrupt ANC inept government. Really the middle class must come together and form a party that fights for the interests of the people.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Being Beaten By Police During Military Era. by meccuno: 9:28am On Sep 26, 2019
Mrpojj:

So for ur mind buhari get sense?
Buhari is the dumbest president ever. Surprised even so called educated people find it difficult to grasp just because of political crumbs.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Being Beaten By Police During Military Era. by meccuno: 9:28am On Sep 26, 2019
LZAA:

Than an owl
Chai grin grin
coman defend ya daddy grin
Cc immhotep Afonjaconehead GMBuharii bastardmod simplyleo sarrki
grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore Being Beaten By Police During Military Era. by meccuno: 9:29am On Sep 26, 2019
Proffdada:
you should take his place
I don't like beans. Thanks but no thanks. tongue
Re: Omoyele Sowore Being Beaten By Police During Military Era. by meccuno: 9:30am On Sep 26, 2019
isthatso:

I feel sorry for our youth. Everything is a joke even their future
is Buhari not a joke?
Re: Omoyele Sowore Being Beaten By Police During Military Era. by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 26, 2019
Sowore is greater than them all, no matter how much money they consume and ladies they fornicate with, when they die, their names will be spat on, while Sowore will be praised for generations to come...it's all a waste if you ain't making an impact, cos this life is an illusion, all your consumption, everything, the only thing that makes you stand out is leaving a legacy.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Being Beaten By Police During Military Era. by Onecutetivboi(m): 9:34am On Sep 26, 2019
Truly a hero

I Stan

If a hundred Nigerian youths had this spirit. This country would be a better place
But what have we?? A bunch of lazy assholes,who would rather smoke and collect chicken change from useless politicians and root for the with their lives.

I Stan this hero
Re: Omoyele Sowore Being Beaten By Police During Military Era. by ehmmy11(m): 9:34am On Sep 26, 2019
I have long known that elections and this kind of democracy can never save nigeria forget it those in power are enjoying the status quo if you make noise you will be silenced.. I remember American former president John F Kennedy:
"The cost of freedom is always high, but Americans have always paid it. And one path we shall never choose, and that is the path of surrender, or submission"
Re: Omoyele Sowore Being Beaten By Police During Military Era. by DevilhimseIf: 9:35am On Sep 26, 2019
[s]
post=82575807:
The boy is used to it already.
See kondo olopa on his head and koboko on his back!
Poor boy!
He's even ready to give his life.
All the best Yele.
[/s]
stop supporting evil

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Being Beaten By Police During Military Era. by garetz: 9:37am On Sep 26, 2019
koonbey:
The person being beaten is not Sowore.

Read the caption properly. More accurately, read the CAPTIONS properly. The first one is describing the photo above while the second one describes a photo on the opposite page which is not shown in this picture.
Thank God you saw what I noticed also. It's now clear that Nigerians are really not intelligent. The op, the mod that brought this to fp and most of the people commenting couldn't understand what was written in plain English. The person being beaten was just described as "an arrestee" while sowore's name was mentioned in reference to another picture that is on the opposite page of that of the person being beaten.

3 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Being Beaten By Police During Military Era. by berrystunn(m): 9:37am On Sep 26, 2019
Make a move too
Re: Omoyele Sowore Being Beaten By Police During Military Era. by holadhayor1: 9:38am On Sep 26, 2019
THE ONLY MISTAKE THE YOUNG MAN MADE IS IN THE TITLE OF THE PROTEST HE LED.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Being Beaten By Police During Military Era. by seunjungle1(m): 9:40am On Sep 26, 2019
You just spate rubbish

OruExpress:
and once he became successful, he used his success to promote and hoist Buhari, a brutal military dictator, onto the people because 'his brother' would be vice president. He spend countless days attacking the enemies of Buhari, and stoking anti-Igbo sentiments with articles and insults. He even dedicated his last months of freedom to trying to demean Nnamdi Kanu who is fighting the same cause as him. And when he went to prison, the only person that supported him was this same Nnamdi Kanu.

He's on record saying Goodluck Jonathan is 'the worst Nigerian president ever' while knowing it's not true. If not for the unprecedented level of professionalism, transparency, and press freedom under Jonathan, he would still be a nobody because nobody benefited more from it than Sahara Reporters and Sowore.

It was sad to see Sahara Reports become an agency for protecting and promoting the destruction, ethnic witch hunting and oppression of Nigerian people because of ethnic sentiment. All of the current attempts to sanctify him only make me remember his efforts to sanctify Buhari.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Being Beaten By Police During Military Era. by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 26, 2019
meccuno:
is Buhari not a joke?

Buhari is an old man, he has enjoyed a good life, he grew up in a Nigeria where a poor child of nobody could get a good free quality education and rise to become a general and a president. When Buhari was your age he could drive from Kano to lagos to Portharcourt on good roads. When he was your age he could enjoyed good free govt hospitals. He enjoyed the best of Nigeria. His children are privileged, they dont school here, he has assured his place in history and the future of his children. At his age he will not be around to witness the impending doom that awaits this country if we do not turn the ship around.

Sowore is fighting for the future and you are turning it into an opportunity to mock a man who at his age has run his race and has nothing to lose!! At your age Buhari, IBB, yaradua, Enahoro, Bode thomas etc were taking their destinies in their hands and taking power. Sit down there on the internet, joking with your future and praying for blessing!!!!

Whatever happens Buhari will go down in history as the 7th and the 15th head of state of Nigeria and 2nd longest serving. What will be your achievement...chief internet joker?

Focus on your future! What does your future look like and that of your children?

The joke is on you!
Re: Omoyele Sowore Being Beaten By Police During Military Era. by Omolomo4eva(m): 9:44am On Sep 26, 2019
This is d no 1 nationalist of our time,all our politicianx r worse dan d colonial masters.May he be our president in 2023.Youths in Naija,wake up
Re: Omoyele Sowore Being Beaten By Police During Military Era. by WORLDPEACE(m): 9:44am On Sep 26, 2019
OruExpress:
and once he became successful, he used his success to promote and hoist Buhari, a brutal military dictator, onto the people because 'his brother' would be vice president. He spend countless days attacking the enemies of Buhari, and stoking anti-Igbo sentiments with articles and insults. He even dedicated his last months of freedom to trying to demean Nnamdi Kanu who is fighting the same cause as him. And when he went to prison, the only person that supported him was this same Nnamdi Kanu.

He's on record saying Goodluck Jonathan is 'the worst Nigerian president ever' while knowing it's not true. If not for the unprecedented level of professionalism, transparency, and press freedom under Jonathan, he would still be a nobody because nobody benefited more from it than Sahara Reporters and Sowore.

It was sad to see Sahara Reports become an agency for protecting and promoting the destruction, ethnic witch hunting and oppression of Nigerian people because of ethnic sentiment. All of the current attempts to sanctify him only make me remember his efforts to sanctify Buhari.

You are the one being blinded by ethnic sentiment. Do you even know where he is from?
Re: Omoyele Sowore Being Beaten By Police During Military Era. by Gt321(m): 9:45am On Sep 26, 2019
haaryobhami:
history would remember him for all what he has done for Nigeria democracy.he was injected with lead poison during abacha tenure ND left to die but still survived.
men like sowore are real heroes
he got himself bought over by APC in 2015.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Being Beaten By Police During Military Era. by mikeljims(m): 9:48am On Sep 26, 2019
meccuno:
So after the beatings to the head,he didn't have enough sense to know that Buhari is not more intelligent than an owl. He should remain in detention abeg !

To be honest I felt like cursing out on you; but then I thought..why set fire on someone already in hell? So yeah..enjoy your day brother �
Re: Omoyele Sowore Being Beaten By Police During Military Era. by meccuno: 9:49am On Sep 26, 2019
isthatso:

Buhari is an old man, he has enjoyed a good life, he grew up in a Nigeria where a poor child of nobody could get a good free quality education and rise to become a general and a president. He enjoyed the best of Nigeria. His children are privileged, they dont school here, he has assured his place in history and the future of his children. At his age he will not be around to witness the impending doom that awaits this country if we do not turn the ship around.

Sowore is fighting for the future and you are turning it into an opportunity to mock a man who at his age has run his race and has nothing to lose!! At your age Buhari, IBB, yaradua, Enahoro, Bode thomas etc were taking their destinies in their hands and taking power. Sit down there on the internet, joking with your future and praying for blessing!!!!

Whatever happens Buhari will go down in history as the 7th and the 15th head of state of Nigeria and 2nd longest serving. What will be your achievement...chief internet joker?

Focus on your future! What does your future look like and that of your children?

The joke is on you!

this long epistle because I aired my view? Nigerians and dissenting views.whatever makes you happy
Re: Omoyele Sowore Being Beaten By Police During Military Era. by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 26, 2019
meccuno:
this long epistle because I aired my view? Nigerians and dissenting views.whatever makes you happy

This long epistle because you and fellow Nigerian youths are braindead!!! Even if you dont like Buhari, the enemy of your enemy is your friend!!!
Re: Omoyele Sowore Being Beaten By Police During Military Era. by seunmsg(m): 9:51am On Sep 26, 2019
OruExpress:
I would also like to add that there's a public video on youtube of sowore being thrown out of an APC function. If not for this (personal) insult, do you believe he would be a 'freedom fighter' against the same government he risked life and limb to sanctify?

Sowore has proven to history that he is a bigoted, self serving humanbeing that is fighting for his bruised ego, and not 'the people'. When he had a chance to fight for people, he chose Tinubu.

So, supporting Jonathan is fighting for the people? Are you okay at all?

3 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Being Beaten By Police During Military Era. by EseBaba: 9:51am On Sep 26, 2019
Bros, believe it or not Sowore is a hero. His crime to you is that he supported Buhari. I also supported Buhari then. Even GOD the almighty regreted after creating man. Tell me, have you not taken a wrong decision in your life before? You can't curse whom GOD has bless! Nairaland is fully in support of Sowobaba!
Re: Omoyele Sowore Being Beaten By Police During Military Era. by kushercain: 9:51am On Sep 26, 2019
koonbey:
The person being beaten is not Sowore.

Read the caption properly. More accurately, read the CAPTIONS properly. The first one is describing the photo above while the second one describes a photo on the opposite page which is not shown in this picture.

Guy you smart

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Being Beaten By Police During Military Era. by sogodihno: 9:51am On Sep 26, 2019
OruExpress:
[s][/s]and once he became successful, he used his success to promote and hoist Buhari, a brutal military dictator, onto the people because 'his brother' would be vice president. He spend countless days attacking the enemies of Buhari, and stoking anti-Igbo sentiments with articles and insults. He even dedicated his last months of freedom to trying to demean Nnamdi Kanu who is fighting the same cause as him. And when he went to prison, the only person that supported him was this same Nnamdi Kanu.

It was sad to see Sahara Reports become an agency for protecting and promoting the destruction, ethnic witch hunting and oppression of Nigerian people because of ethnic sentiment. All of the current attempts to sanctify him only make me remember his efforts to sanctify Buhari.[s][/s]

Thrash and balderdash. Well, i don't expect much from u
Re: Omoyele Sowore Being Beaten By Police During Military Era. by Onecutetivboi(m): 9:51am On Sep 26, 2019
This coming generation of Nigerian rulers (youths) will be the worst the country would ever have.
They are not concerned about the govt
No matter what happens, all they do is smoke, drink, carry women, and all sorts of useless behaviours.
How will our country ever change when our leaders today don't give a damn bout us
And the so called leaders of tommorow are already telling us that they will do worst.
Tueh
I hav no choice but to concur with that asshole that said Nigeria is a shithole
Re: Omoyele Sowore Being Beaten By Police During Military Era. by DevilhimseIf: 9:52am On Sep 26, 2019
[s]
sogodihno:

Thrash and balderdash. Well, i don't expect much from u
[/s]
trash
Re: Omoyele Sowore Being Beaten By Police During Military Era. by slowice(m): 9:53am On Sep 26, 2019
Sowore na somebody.... May God bless him immensely for all he has done to enthrone democracy..... But imagine a failed democratic government arresting him for demanding true change? And some lazy youths re supporting them. One was even showing me the meaning of revolution in a dictionary as a way of justifying the stupidity of this govt

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Being Beaten By Police During Military Era. by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 26, 2019
Sowore just like Nnamdi Kanu are very ambitious and extremely desperate. They're ready to do anything to achieve their selfish aims. But they hide this under the cloak of activism. They can only deceive the gullible
Re: Omoyele Sowore Being Beaten By Police During Military Era. by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 26, 2019
OruExpress:
I would also like to add that there's a public video on youtube of sowore being thrown out of an APC function. If not for this (personal) insult, do you believe he would be a 'freedom fighter' against the same government he risked life and limb to sanctify?

Sowore has proven to history that he is a bigoted, self serving humanbeing that is fighting for his bruised ego, and not 'the people'. When he had a chance to fight for people, he chose Tinubu.

Idiotic e-wariors, Sowore has found something to die for... What have you find to die for? Proof your allegations against him with videos, pictures and publication.

You are the real bigot. Bigotry runs in your vein... Sowore is my hero any day anytime.... Jonathan/Buhari/Atiku may be your own. Fooooollllllllssssss

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Being Beaten By Police During Military Era. by Bellotelli: 9:58am On Sep 26, 2019
pacino26:
Not minding him been part of the problem we're facing today, I respect this young man. He is the definition of an ACTIVIST

My prayers are that the youths awake some day soon and save this country of whatever is left of it.
Sowore has never been part of the problems. He is fighting the same bad governance now just as he has done before. Both Jonathan nd Buhari are incompetent.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Being Beaten By Police During Military Era. by themanderon: 9:59am On Sep 26, 2019
He doesn't realize that the Nigeria he is fighting for is a lost cause. Before him there was a certain Gani and also a fela who fought and died to liberate the hellhole but they are no longer here with us but the evil they fought is staring us in the face like an ugly gigantuan behemoth about to swallow us again.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Being Beaten By Police During Military Era. by baratech: 10:00am On Sep 26, 2019
iamJ:
U want to make him a hero

Una try

Continue with the narrative

Nairaland narrative

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pity Us — Soldiers Cry Out After Being Celibate For Over A Year (Photos, Video) / Nigerians Hold Vigil In Front Of Abuja House, London, Chant "Buhari Go Home" / Femi Fani-kayode Meets Jonathan In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.