Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Janemena Twerks On The Face Of Her Husband-to-be, Olamide, Don Jazzy React - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Janemena Twerks On The Face Of Her Husband-to-be, Olamide, Don Jazzy React (74951 Views)

Actress Luchy Donalds Twerks On New Lexus SUV Acquired By Nuella Njubigbo / Cossy Ojiakor Twerks On Hospital Bed (Photos) / Don Jazzy react as Speed Darlington says if he can make it with his voice he can (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Janemena Twerks On The Face Of Her Husband-to-be, Olamide, Don Jazzy React by Mariangeles(f): 6:44pm On Sep 25, 2019
JasonScoolari:
The sad thing is that the full grown idiot burying his head there gave his privacy to us and gave his phone to someone to video the bullshit.
He better not come crying after...
The internet does not forget, and we are all witnesses

1 Like

Re: Janemena Twerks On The Face Of Her Husband-to-be, Olamide, Don Jazzy React by Divay22(f): 6:44pm On Sep 25, 2019
Nigga gonna die there grin grin
Lemme goan learn so i can do such to my man cheesy wink
That nigga likes good things.
Re: Janemena Twerks On The Face Of Her Husband-to-be, Olamide, Don Jazzy React by Dinho20(m): 6:47pm On Sep 25, 2019
RUBBISH

DOES NOT MAKE SENSE

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Janemena Twerks On The Face Of Her Husband-to-be, Olamide, Don Jazzy React by Earthquake1: 6:47pm On Sep 25, 2019
Criticaltemp:
Hmmmmmmm, that her hubby ehhh. The guy dey enjoy oo

Enjoy what? Do you want your wife to be doing this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Janemena Twerks On The Face Of Her Husband-to-be, Olamide, Don Jazzy React by ziegurf(m): 6:49pm On Sep 25, 2019
...why won't she be over happy, when there's scarcity of husband

and perhaps that's what she used to caught attention of the young G"
Re: Janemena Twerks On The Face Of Her Husband-to-be, Olamide, Don Jazzy React by shogsman(m): 6:51pm On Sep 25, 2019
kachi19:
What happens when the sex life gets sour?
He turns to a new hoe and this one gets relegated to the background and become a motivational speaker.

5 Likes

Re: Janemena Twerks On The Face Of Her Husband-to-be, Olamide, Don Jazzy React by madenigga(m): 7:00pm On Sep 25, 2019
Igbo men are the most romantic Men in the world.
Re: Janemena Twerks On The Face Of Her Husband-to-be, Olamide, Don Jazzy React by sylve11: 7:08pm On Sep 25, 2019
Izabel:
someone uploaded the video on my status today. I was just imagining her farting in his mouth grin

lol............ grin cool
Re: Janemena Twerks On The Face Of Her Husband-to-be, Olamide, Don Jazzy React by sylve11: 7:09pm On Sep 25, 2019
make this world kukuma end. sad cool
Re: Janemena Twerks On The Face Of Her Husband-to-be, Olamide, Don Jazzy React by umarshehu58(m): 7:18pm On Sep 25, 2019
See what people are celebrating. No wonder we are no where in term of development.

We too dey celebrate rubbish

1 Like

Re: Janemena Twerks On The Face Of Her Husband-to-be, Olamide, Don Jazzy React by oluwaahmed: 7:24pm On Sep 25, 2019
Bitch ass nigger... Literally undecided

2 Likes

Re: Janemena Twerks On The Face Of Her Husband-to-be, Olamide, Don Jazzy React by Cutehector(m): 7:25pm On Sep 25, 2019
I just see two people enjoying themselves. Anyone wey the video dey pain, make he go drink sniper.

2 Likes

Re: Janemena Twerks On The Face Of Her Husband-to-be, Olamide, Don Jazzy React by RexTramadol1: 7:27pm On Sep 25, 2019
Nonsense twerking

2 Likes

Re: Janemena Twerks On The Face Of Her Husband-to-be, Olamide, Don Jazzy React by Jerkules: 7:30pm On Sep 25, 2019
Keep pretending like that Yatch isn't smelling Shit and Piss undecided
Re: Janemena Twerks On The Face Of Her Husband-to-be, Olamide, Don Jazzy React by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 25, 2019
Sex alone can not keep a man
U should be wise enough to know that
Re: Janemena Twerks On The Face Of Her Husband-to-be, Olamide, Don Jazzy React by Sleevia: 7:36pm On Sep 25, 2019
kachi19:
What happens when the sex life gets sour?
na dem know lol.

2 Likes

Re: Janemena Twerks On The Face Of Her Husband-to-be, Olamide, Don Jazzy React by ngwababe(f): 7:36pm On Sep 25, 2019
Las las, do that which makes you happy. Whether private or not, marriages are crashing everyday. If only we can see the inner hearts of men, believe you me, some of our parents wants freedom (divorce). Bro enjoy your girl while it last, marriage wey go crash go crash, whether social media dey, or e no dey.

2 Likes

Re: Janemena Twerks On The Face Of Her Husband-to-be, Olamide, Don Jazzy React by Yongtillblisz: 7:40pm On Sep 25, 2019
[quote author=Oluwasaeon post=82553374]If I talk, I will be banned [/quo hite] how many times have they banned nwaamaikpe grin
Re: Janemena Twerks On The Face Of Her Husband-to-be, Olamide, Don Jazzy React by jaxxy(m): 7:41pm On Sep 25, 2019
Different strokes for different folks cos I’m uninspired undecided
Re: Janemena Twerks On The Face Of Her Husband-to-be, Olamide, Don Jazzy React by meobizy(f): 7:47pm On Sep 25, 2019
Three years. I still give them three years. The twerking will get stale when real world problems come knocking. I’m sure the guy is a Yahoo boy or still flexing his old man’s money for now. We shall see.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Janemena Twerks On The Face Of Her Husband-to-be, Olamide, Don Jazzy React by kadiri3(m): 7:47pm On Sep 25, 2019
I THINK THIS GIRL WAS POSSESED
Re: Janemena Twerks On The Face Of Her Husband-to-be, Olamide, Don Jazzy React by kadiri3(m): 7:59pm On Sep 25, 2019
sunnychibs:
Na person wan marry this one?

Nice guys everywhere
THE DON MARRY SEF U NO KNOW?
Re: Janemena Twerks On The Face Of Her Husband-to-be, Olamide, Don Jazzy React by Jochabed(f): 8:00pm On Sep 25, 2019
But sex alone doesn't keep a marriage now. Kia abeg
Re: Janemena Twerks On The Face Of Her Husband-to-be, Olamide, Don Jazzy React by Myhusband(m): 8:08pm On Sep 25, 2019
I think the groom to be is an orphan because I can still remembered how my parents kicked against my ex then wearing trouser to visit them

I want to believe the groom doesn't have parent again hence the continuity of this madness

2 Likes

Re: Janemena Twerks On The Face Of Her Husband-to-be, Olamide, Don Jazzy React by mrsage(m): 8:11pm On Sep 25, 2019
ngwababe:
Las las, do that which makes you happy. A man that smokes, has tattoos and Whether private or not, marriages are crashing everyday. If only we can see the inner hearts of men, believe you me, some of our parents wants freedom (divorce). Bro enjoy your girl while it last, marriage wey go crash go crash, whether social media dey, or e no dey.

You are beautiful. smiley
Re: Janemena Twerks On The Face Of Her Husband-to-be, Olamide, Don Jazzy React by mysticwarrior(m): 8:14pm On Sep 25, 2019
Just hope she didn't fart on the face of the poor guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tacha's Makeup Vs Less Makeup Looks (Photos) / Ned Nwoko & Regina Daniels Arrive In Nigeria In Style (Pictures) / Emir Sanusi's Bride, Sa'adatu, On Their Wedding Day (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.