Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,296 members, 7,829,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Janemena Twerks On The Face Of Her Husband-to-be, Olamide, Don Jazzy React - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Janemena Twerks On The Face Of Her Husband-to-be, Olamide, Don Jazzy React (74947 Views)

Actress Luchy Donalds Twerks On New Lexus SUV Acquired By Nuella Njubigbo / Cossy Ojiakor Twerks On Hospital Bed (Photos) / Don Jazzy react as Speed Darlington says if he can make it with his voice he can (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Janemena Twerks On The Face Of Her Husband-to-be, Olamide, Don Jazzy React by Ugosample(m): 9:18am On Sep 26, 2019
Mariangeles:
He better not come crying after... The internet does not forget, and we are all witnesses
what will he cry over?
Re: Janemena Twerks On The Face Of Her Husband-to-be, Olamide, Don Jazzy React by Ugosample(m): 9:20am On Sep 26, 2019
ngwababe:
Las las, do that which makes you happy. Whether private or not, marriages are crashing everyday. If only we can see the inner hearts of men, believe you me, some of our parents wants freedom (divorce). Bro enjoy your girl while it last, marriage wey go crash go crash, whether social media dey, or e no dey.

you have said the truth

if Nigeria was as liberal as say Germany

many marriages would have collapsed totally
many are just putting up a show
marriages in Nigeria na nonsense

That Is just the fact

only a minority really understand the essence of marriage in naija

3 Likes

Re: Janemena Twerks On The Face Of Her Husband-to-be, Olamide, Don Jazzy React by Ugosample(m): 9:23am On Sep 26, 2019
Myhusband:
I think the groom to be is an orphan because I can still remembered how my parents kicked against my ex then wearing trouser to visit them

I want to believe the groom doesn't have parent again hence the continuity of this madness

not every man is tied to the.apron strings of their parents

A man takes his decision
And accept whatever comes out of it

That was whom my father was
And that is what he raised his children to be

2 Likes

Re: Janemena Twerks On The Face Of Her Husband-to-be, Olamide, Don Jazzy React by Mariangeles(f): 9:37am On Sep 26, 2019
Ugosample:

what will he cry over?
You'll know when it happens ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Janemena Twerks On The Face Of Her Husband-to-be, Olamide, Don Jazzy React by Myhusband(m): 10:24am On Sep 26, 2019
Ugosample:

not every man is tied to the.apron strings of their parents

A man takes his decision
And accept whatever comes out of it

That was whom my father was
And that is what he raised his children to be

since is your father's choice to bring a public stripper to their house goodluck to you and him o

I'm sure he won't pay attention when the Biitch fvck another guy and dump your sorry asss

you these ladies worshipper won't cease to amuse me
Re: Janemena Twerks On The Face Of Her Husband-to-be, Olamide, Don Jazzy React by Myhusband(m): 10:28am On Sep 26, 2019
DSHADOWWALKER:

I laugh,immorality?? The fact that you are a grown man is just baffling,i know kids that are more matured than you are.Does wearing long skirts to meet your parents mean she will make you happy and be a good wife to you??

courtesy demand a lady dress properly to her in law place as it's wrong for guy to dress anyhow too when visiting his in law

this is just common sense. you ladies worshipper should stop disgracing yourself here, I tell my lady what I want, if she can't blend I throw her scatter yanssh to the final consumer
Re: Janemena Twerks On The Face Of Her Husband-to-be, Olamide, Don Jazzy React by Ugosample(m): 10:29am On Sep 26, 2019
Myhusband:

since is your father's choice to bring a public stripper to their house goodluck to you and him o

I'm sure he won't pay attention when the Biitch fvck another guy and dump your sorry asss

you these ladies worshipper won't cease to amuse me

For you to call me a "lady worshipper"

And indirectly throwing shots at my mum as a "public stripper "

That say a lot about

1)How old you are

And

2) How mature you are....

A man who cannot make his own decision and damn the consequence is not worth calling a man
go and return your balls

it cuts across all levels of decision making

I'm indifferent as to whether you choose a twerker or Mary Amaka or whatever

But as long as you know what you are going into
And you know the likely consequences of it

you are a man
go with your decision

But this concept is alien to people like you

And I perfectly understand why it is.

the society and corner in which one grew up affects to a large extent how the persons world view to life would be
Re: Janemena Twerks On The Face Of Her Husband-to-be, Olamide, Don Jazzy React by Ugosample(m): 10:33am On Sep 26, 2019
DSHADOWWALKER:

I laugh,immorality?? The fact that you are a grown man is just baffling,i know kids that are more matured than you are.Does wearing long skirts to meet your parents mean she will make you happy and be a good wife to you??

his choice of words shows to a large extent the background he comes from

you can only feel sorry for his ilk
thats all....

A man who is tied to the apron strings of his parents cheesy
what do you really expect

1 Like

Re: Janemena Twerks On The Face Of Her Husband-to-be, Olamide, Don Jazzy React by Myhusband(m): 10:36am On Sep 26, 2019
[s]
Ugosample:

For you to call me a "lady worshipper"

And indirectly throwing shots at my mum as a "public stripper "

That say a lot about

1)How old you are

And

2) How mature you are....

A man who cannot make his own decision and damn the consequence is not worth calling a man
go and return your balls

it cuts across all levels of decision making

I'm indifferent as to whether you choose a twerker or Mary Amaka or whatever

But as long as you know what you are going into
And you know the likely consequences of it

you are a man
go with your decision

But this concept is alien to people like you

And I perfectly understand why it is.

the society and corner in which one grew up affects to a large extent how the persons world view to life would be
[/s]

shut up. I'm not your uncle's age mate. when did you reach earth that you're writing this jargons to suit your ignorance

a bride to be displaying her body in public, not a single Lady yet no one could caution her. if na so your mother did then won't it affect your sisters or your sisters are all stripers too?
Re: Janemena Twerks On The Face Of Her Husband-to-be, Olamide, Don Jazzy React by Ugosample(m): 10:42am On Sep 26, 2019
Myhusband:
[s][/s]

shut up. I'm not your uncle's age mate. when did you reach earth that you're writing this jargons to suit your ignorance

a bride to be displaying her body in public, not a single Lady yet no one could caution her. if na so your mother did then won't it affect your sisters or your sisters are all stripers too?

foolish old man

I should have known

Go fvck yourself somewhere with your repugnant thought process

only a man born by a disgusting prostitute will talk the way you do
I'm sure your mother has not retired from sucking dicks cheesy cheesy

anuofia di ka gi cheesy grin cheesy

Why did I even reply this overgrown baby undecided

be gone
Re: Janemena Twerks On The Face Of Her Husband-to-be, Olamide, Don Jazzy React by Myhusband(m): 11:21am On Sep 26, 2019
Ugosample:

foolish old man

I should have known

Go fvck yourself somewhere with your repugnant thought process

only a man born by a disgusting prostitute will talk the way i do
I'm sure my mother has not retired from sucking dicks cheesy cheesy

anuofia di ka gi cheesy grin cheesy

Why did I even reply this overgrown baby undecided

be gone

your cry just start, na Jeje I made my opinion before you rushed like the imbeciles that you're to showcase your foolishness for free

if your mama never stop svcking diick one day she go retired and hand it over to your olosho sisters now
Re: Janemena Twerks On The Face Of Her Husband-to-be, Olamide, Don Jazzy React by DSHADOWWALKER: 11:46am On Sep 26, 2019
[quote author=Myhusband post=82578255]

courtesy demand a lady dress properly to her in law place as it's wrong for guy to dress anyhow too when visiting his in law

this is just common sense. you ladies worshipper should stop disgracing yourself here, I tell my lady what I want, if she can't blend I throw her scatter yanssh to the final consumer[/quote

Yea,you would be doing her a big favor,and trust me i am not a lady worshipper and i am just a logical thinker
Re: Janemena Twerks On The Face Of Her Husband-to-be, Olamide, Don Jazzy React by DSHADOWWALKER: 11:48am On Sep 26, 2019
Ugosample:

his choice of words shows to a large extent the background he comes from

you can only feel sorry for his ilk
thats all....

A man who is tied to the apron strings of his parents cheesy
what do you really expect

Probably a sissy,i pity the lady that will end up with him.
Re: Janemena Twerks On The Face Of Her Husband-to-be, Olamide, Don Jazzy React by Ugosample(m): 11:56am On Sep 26, 2019
Myhusband:

your cry just start, na Jeje I made my opinion before you rushed like the imbeciles that you're to showcase your foolishness for free

if your mama never stop svcking diick one day she go retired and hand it over to your olosho sisters now

bye bye cheesy cheesy
Re: Janemena Twerks On The Face Of Her Husband-to-be, Olamide, Don Jazzy React by Myhusband(m): 1:33pm On Sep 26, 2019
[quote author=DSHADOWWALKER post=82580833][/quote]

shut up and reason with your brain for once, is not in that your blockhead for fashion

continue licking ladies anuus I really don't give a damn about what you think you're
Re: Janemena Twerks On The Face Of Her Husband-to-be, Olamide, Don Jazzy React by DSHADOWWALKER: 1:51pm On Sep 26, 2019
Myhusband:

shut up and reason with your brain for once, is not in that your blockhead for fashion

continue licking ladies anuus I really don't give a damn about what you think you're

Local man is so pained grin
Re: Janemena Twerks On The Face Of Her Husband-to-be, Olamide, Don Jazzy React by Myhusband(m): 2:39pm On Sep 26, 2019
DSHADOWWALKER:

Local man is so pained grin

pained that you're a mere pvssy nigga? we know your type
abeg take your childishness comot from my side
Re: Janemena Twerks On The Face Of Her Husband-to-be, Olamide, Don Jazzy React by DSHADOWWALKER: 5:02pm On Sep 26, 2019
Myhusband:

pained that you're a mere pvssy nigga? we know your type

abeg take your childishness comot from my side

I can bet your parents are still flogging you at your age grin
Re: Janemena Twerks On The Face Of Her Husband-to-be, Olamide, Don Jazzy React by Myhusband(m): 6:35pm On Sep 26, 2019
[s]
DSHADOWWALKER:

I can bet your parents are still flogging you at your age grin
[/s]

because they're flogging your imbeciles first born doesn't make me fall in line

you obviously don't have brain in that your head that look like tin milk

you think everyone had down syndrome gene as you does in your lineage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tacha's Makeup Vs Less Makeup Looks (Photos) / Ned Nwoko & Regina Daniels Arrive In Nigeria In Style (Pictures) / Emir Sanusi's Bride, Sa'adatu, On Their Wedding Day (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.