Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Guys Do You Fake Sex Voice Am Talking To The Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Do You Fake Sex Voice Am Talking To The Men (1444 Views)

Fake Sex / A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend / Guys!!! Do You Think This Lady Has Strong Yansh (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Do You Fake Sex Voice Am Talking To The Men by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:35pm On Sep 25, 2019
Hey Guys,

Wordsfrombimpe is back again with another interesting question about guys faking sex voice in my previous post I talked about ladies appreciating their man and his DICK!

So I got a comment that MOST MEN FAKE SEX VOICE and I thought LADIES FAKE SEX VOICE

The QUESTION IS GUYS DO YOU FAKE SEX VOICE AND WHY? DOES IT MEAN YOU DONT ENJOY IT AND YOU DO NOT WANT HER TO FEEL BAD

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @WORDSFROMBIMPE

SHARE YOUR THOUGHT ON THE COMMENT BOX , LADIES YOU ARE FEEL TO COMMENT ALSO WHY DO LADIES ALSO FAKE IT BECAUSE ME I DONT SO WHY DO LADIES DO THAT IF YOU AINT FEELING IT THEN DONT FAKE IT
Re: Guys Do You Fake Sex Voice Am Talking To The Men by manlawal(m): 3:40pm On Sep 25, 2019
Na bimpe we guys don't do that shit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Do You Fake Sex Voice Am Talking To The Men by NGRsenate: 4:06pm On Sep 25, 2019
Omo yes o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Do You Fake Sex Voice Am Talking To The Men by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 5:00pm On Sep 25, 2019
manlawal:
Na bimpe we guys don't do that shit.
LOLS! YOU WILL SAY YOU DONT FAKE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Do You Fake Sex Voice Am Talking To The Men by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 5:00pm On Sep 25, 2019
NGRsenate:
Omo yes o
BUT WHY NA ?
Re: Guys Do You Fake Sex Voice Am Talking To The Men by NGRsenate: 5:04pm On Sep 25, 2019
Wordsfrombimpe:
BUT WHY NA ?

We do it when the girl is ontop but she doesn’t know what she’s doing. She’s causing you pain rather than giving you pleasure when she’s riding.

So, in order not to bruise her ego, we also fake moans just so we can also fake a climax and be over with it.

6 Likes

Re: Guys Do You Fake Sex Voice Am Talking To The Men by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 5:07pm On Sep 25, 2019
NGRsenate:

We do it when the girl is ontop but she doesn’t know what she’s doing. She’s causing you pain rather than giving you pleasure when she’s riding.

So, in order not to bruise her ego, we also fake moans just so we can also fake a climax and be over with it.
LMAO! JUST WHEN A LADY IS ON TOP , REALLY INTERESTING
Re: Guys Do You Fake Sex Voice Am Talking To The Men by cooooooks(m): 6:49am On Sep 26, 2019
You've got to show enthusiasm because it cuts DEEP into a girl's psyche and confidence.

I try to mix fake noises with nudging her in the right direction.

However, sometimes (few), I make real noises. When I make real animal noises, know that the sex is unbelievable.
Re: Guys Do You Fake Sex Voice Am Talking To The Men by Nobody: 7:04am On Sep 26, 2019
like my babe will only cum if i make sound so sometimes when she is riding me

i will be like::: yes baby, yes baby, like that, twist that waist for me, mbok, mbok baby, egba mi ooo

egba mi ooo, iyak mi, iyak mi, ibelikmoo, ibelikmooo, asigipa, fuk me, fuk me like that, ooo yea, ooo yea, nme kpa, nwot mi, nwot mi baby, baby am cuming, am cuming

that way she cums even before me.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Do You Fake Sex Voice Am Talking To The Men by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:50am On Sep 26, 2019
cooooooks:
You've got to show enthusiasm because it cuts DEEP into a girl's psyche and confidence.

I try to mix fake noises with nudging her in the right direction.

However, sometimes (few), I make real noises. When I make real animal noises, know that the sex is unbelievable.
LMAO! THERE ARE SOME GUYS THAT DONT FAKE SEX VOICE JUST LIKE YOU SAID SEX IS MAGICAL SO YOU DONT KNOW WHEN YOU MAKE THE SOUND.
Re: Guys Do You Fake Sex Voice Am Talking To The Men by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:50am On Sep 26, 2019
illitrate:
like my babe will only cum if i make sound so sometimes when she is riding me

i will be like::: yes baby, yes baby, like that, twist that waist for me, mbok, mbok baby, egba mi ooo

egba mi ooo, iyak mi, iyak mi, ibelikmoo, ibelikmooo, asigipa, fuk me, fuk me like that, ooo yea, ooo yea, nme kpa, nwot mi, nwot mi baby, baby am cuming, am cuming

that way she cums even before me.
ABEG SHIFT! I NO FIT LAUGH , FUNNY GUY
Re: Guys Do You Fake Sex Voice Am Talking To The Men by Bellotelli: 10:23am On Sep 26, 2019
Is not that I don't enjoy the moment, but my girlfriend always want me to express it while on the go. One day i feel uncomfortable and told her to stop pestering me with demands and questions while making love, but she got angry. I tried explaining to her, but as you know a woman will ever be a woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Do You Fake Sex Voice Am Talking To The Men by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 1:14pm On Sep 26, 2019
Bellotelli:
Is not that I don't enjoy the moment, but my girlfriend always want me to express it while on the go. One day i feel uncomfortable and told her to stop pestering me with demands and questions while making love, but she got angry. I tried explaining to her, but as you know a woman will ever be a woman.
lols! thats why we are all different , thanks for sharing.
Re: Guys Do You Fake Sex Voice Am Talking To The Men by cooooooks(m): 1:16pm On Sep 26, 2019
You were probably a bit insensitive with your explanation.

Also, it is not a woman thing. If your gf told you "Mbok baby, that thing you like to do, I no dey feel am" l, how will you feel? undecided

Bellotelli:
Re: Guys Do You Fake Sex Voice Am Talking To The Men by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 1:19pm On Sep 26, 2019
cooooooks:

Also, it is not a woman thing. If your gf told you "Mbok baby, that thing you like to do, I no dey feel am" l, how will you feel? undecided

you have a point
Re: Guys Do You Fake Sex Voice Am Talking To The Men by Bellotelli: 3:06pm On Sep 26, 2019
cooooooks:

Am not that insensitive as you implied. She is the type that likes loud sex all the time . On the other hand i like it as quiet as possible, especially if am not tipsy. In as much as i don't always tell her to keep it low, I don't always expect her to dictate my mode. I just like being myself. Mbok
Re: Guys Do You Fake Sex Voice Am Talking To The Men by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 9:03am On Sep 27, 2019
Bellotelli:

Am not that insensitive as you implied. She is the type that likes loud sex all the time . On the other hand i like it as quiet as possible, especially if am not tipsy. In as much as i don't always tell her to keep it low, I don't always expect her to dictate my mode. I just like being myself. Mbok
I AGREE WITH YOU , IF YOU DONT WANT TO SHOUT IS YOUR CHOICE NOT MANDATORY , THANKS FOR SHARING

(1) (Reply)

Tired,frustrated And Suicidal / Man Responsible For Babcock Viral Sex Video ,apologies (comments) / 5 Ways For A Man To Be Completely Happy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.