Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

I Will Waive My Immunity To Be Investigated - Osinbajo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Waive My Immunity To Be Investigated - Osinbajo (31033 Views)

Francis Waive Begs Governor Okowa For Toyota SUV Given To PDP Lawmakers / Adamu Garba: Okonjo-Iweala Should Be Investigated Over IPOB's Activities / Seyi Makinde: I Will Surrender My Immunity If Found Guilty Of Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Waive My Immunity To Be Investigated - Osinbajo by Toks2008(m): 5:28pm On Sep 25, 2019
I knew there was more to this but I respect his stance...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Waive My Immunity To Be Investigated - Osinbajo by ODB2: 5:29pm On Sep 25, 2019
Go and confront the cabal and stop all this nonsense.

5 Likes

Re: I Will Waive My Immunity To Be Investigated - Osinbajo by Risingblue008(m): 5:29pm On Sep 25, 2019
See, na our VP dey talk ooo,,,,,,loll grin
Re: I Will Waive My Immunity To Be Investigated - Osinbajo by jagabanlewis(m): 5:30pm On Sep 25, 2019
Story story story

6 Likes

Re: I Will Waive My Immunity To Be Investigated - Osinbajo by Risingblue008(m): 5:30pm On Sep 25, 2019
Thief thief

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Waive My Immunity To Be Investigated - Osinbajo by Truflame: 5:30pm On Sep 25, 2019
This is integrity. A man of integrity fears nothing. The fact that he volunteered himself to be investigated suggest he has nothing to fear.

How many politicians can make such bold assertion?

Timi Frank and company are merely seeking relevance.

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Will Waive My Immunity To Be Investigated - Osinbajo by sochima1989(m): 5:31pm On Sep 25, 2019
Hmmmmm....

It's a way to go
Re: I Will Waive My Immunity To Be Investigated - Osinbajo by omoiyalayi(m): 5:31pm On Sep 25, 2019
This is what I expected since d day Timi frank leveled this allegation against him (vp) & firs

I expect firs to follow sue Timi frank if truly their hands are clean too

7 Likes

Re: I Will Waive My Immunity To Be Investigated - Osinbajo by lomprico(m): 5:31pm On Sep 25, 2019
Afamed:
Children of wailing wailers will soon pollute this thread now

zombies like you refused to believe there was a rift in aso rock in the first place. tongue

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Waive My Immunity To Be Investigated - Osinbajo by Oluwaseyi456(m): 5:31pm On Sep 25, 2019
it's 2023 batle
Re: I Will Waive My Immunity To Be Investigated - Osinbajo by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 25, 2019
Wickedfacts:

Eh, I pity you.

Your mother buying vegetables on credit won't be able to pay for your bail.

Criminals under guise of a pastor.

Another Abacha in making.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Waive My Immunity To Be Investigated - Osinbajo by lomprico(m): 5:32pm On Sep 25, 2019
Truflame:
This is integrity. A man of integrity fears nothing. The fact that he volunteer to investigated suggest he has nothing to fear.

How many politicians can make such bold assertion?

who will do the investigation?

3 Likes

Re: I Will Waive My Immunity To Be Investigated - Osinbajo by Truflame: 5:33pm On Sep 25, 2019
lomprico:

who will do the investigation?

They'll find nothing in him during and after investigation.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Waive My Immunity To Be Investigated - Osinbajo by Stillthebest: 5:33pm On Sep 25, 2019
YorubaHero12:
Osinbajo is a jewel from heaven and he shouldn’t take what the children of hate are propagating serious.

They covet his position and tried through Obi China to get the VP position they are castigating, Only for them to be disgraced while Obi is still waiting for Atiku to cum.

Osinbajo is the most active VP ever to grace that position.

During OBJ’s time - Atiku was relegated and they fought till the last day of their tenure.

During Yaradua’s time- Jonathan was relegated to the background such that Turai was the one calling the shots.

During Jonathan’s time - Sambo was just a figure head such that almost 50% of Nigerians don’t even know who the VP was. He was inconsequential totally.

Our own star boy, Ride on.

Ah!!
Re: I Will Waive My Immunity To Be Investigated - Osinbajo by MartinsD12(m): 5:33pm On Sep 25, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Waive it

You are a criminal..... Yahoo Yahoo man.....gangster.

Pastor, name your cliques so they can face the full weight of the law.

90bn gangsters....

See you at Supreme Court

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Waive My Immunity To Be Investigated - Osinbajo by mozona(m): 5:34pm On Sep 25, 2019
until you charge timi frank and the other guy to court
then i will believe you are innocent and ready to waive your immunity.

but for now.... we believe what we want to believe

1 Like

Re: I Will Waive My Immunity To Be Investigated - Osinbajo by Stillthebest: 5:34pm On Sep 25, 2019
kiss

Politicians can lie. All talks. We won't hear a thing in a week time.

We call such statement 'publication shield".

5 Likes

Re: I Will Waive My Immunity To Be Investigated - Osinbajo by madridsta007(m): 5:34pm On Sep 25, 2019
YorubaHero12:
Osinbajo is a jewel from heaven and he shouldn’t take what the children of hate are propagating serious.

They covet his position and tried through Obi China to get the VP position they are castigating, Only for them to be disgraced while Obi is still waiting for Atiku to cum.

During OBJ’s time - Atiku was relegated and they fought till the last day of their tenure.

During Yaradua’s time- Jonathan was relegated to the background such that Turai was the one calling the shots.

During Jonathan’s time - Sambo was just a figure head such that almost 50% of Nigerians don’t even know who the VP was. He was inconsequential totally.

Our own star boy, Ride on.

"Osinbajo is the most active VP ever to grace that position. "

May Osinbajo find a reason to pay a visit to your home in Jesus Name. Amen.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Waive My Immunity To Be Investigated - Osinbajo by freeze001(f): 5:35pm On Sep 25, 2019
oh! So elected executive heads have immunity against investigation too? I thought it was immunity against trial? So why were they hounding and harassing the former Ekiti state governor? If they are serious, he doesn't need to act like some martyr waiving his immunity to investigation, they should have commenced it immediately!

2 Likes

Re: I Will Waive My Immunity To Be Investigated - Osinbajo by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 25, 2019
MartinsD12:
See you at Supreme Court

International criminal court of justice would be the best.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Waive My Immunity To Be Investigated - Osinbajo by Gforce2019: 5:35pm On Sep 25, 2019
Son of the hater will still not satisfy with VP comments as far as no their bloda dey the position...

E Ni kuure ... Eyin omo' ofo

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will Waive My Immunity To Be Investigated - Osinbajo by michoim(m): 5:35pm On Sep 25, 2019
seunmsg:
This is a very commendable step and a applaud the Vice President. Truly, a clear conscience fears no accusation.

About time some people are made to realize that opposition is not madness. When you falsely accuse others simply because of politics, there must be consequences.

The ball is now in Timi Franks court. He must provide evidence in court showing how Osinbajo collected N90billion from FIRS, if not, he must face the music.
Correct

6 Likes

Re: I Will Waive My Immunity To Be Investigated - Osinbajo by daddytime(m): 5:36pm On Sep 25, 2019
Way to go Prof...

Let's see how this will go with Timi and the other online bandits.

Fake news and propaganda are a national threat...

Equally as evil as corruption.

There are sure better and classier ways to be an opposition.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Waive My Immunity To Be Investigated - Osinbajo by tinsel: 5:36pm On Sep 25, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Waive it

You are a criminal..... Yahoo Yahoo man.....gangster.

Pastor, name your cliques so they can face the full weight of the law.

90bn gangsters....

Dont put yourself into a mess for what you know nothing of

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Waive My Immunity To Be Investigated - Osinbajo by 9gerian: 5:37pm On Sep 25, 2019
They may have checked and found he (Timi Frank) has no money to pay for damages. grin

omoiyalayi:
This is what I expected since d day Timi frank leveled this allegation against him (vp) & firs

I expect firs to follow sue Timi frank if truly their hands are clean too
Re: I Will Waive My Immunity To Be Investigated - Osinbajo by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 25, 2019
-

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Waive My Immunity To Be Investigated - Osinbajo by Jabioro: 5:37pm On Sep 25, 2019
Very commendable...the haters can be shot by the foot..

1 Like

Re: I Will Waive My Immunity To Be Investigated - Osinbajo by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 25, 2019
[quote author=Elijahrona post=82558453]Fake news is really a threat.

I don't know what I'd do if I was accused falsely

Ehen what's up this new Nairaland appearance? It looks like I am using Opera Mini... I am not using Opera Mini[/quote
Bro it's like that for me too o and I am using chrome. Since today the appearance just change. It looks as if am using opera mini.

1 Like

Re: I Will Waive My Immunity To Be Investigated - Osinbajo by Mrfeel: 5:38pm On Sep 25, 2019
Mercy2006:
Maybe because that is what you people do when the table is turned.
You ever thought of that?

We don't mention anyone from the west or North when we discuss an all Eastern battle, when ekweremadu was beaten in Germany by ipob it was an all eastern battle afonjas on Nairaland took up the fight, like it was a western, eastern affair

4 Likes

Re: I Will Waive My Immunity To Be Investigated - Osinbajo by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 25, 2019
tinsel:
Dont put yourself into a mess for what you know nothing of
Osibanjo image have been battered.
How can..90bn uncounted for?
God save this nation.

1 Like

Re: I Will Waive My Immunity To Be Investigated - Osinbajo by Mercy2006(f): 5:39pm On Sep 25, 2019
Well,prof if you are indeed innocent, the greatest Judge who sits on the throne will fight for you and you will hold your peace and ur adversaries will be put to shame in no time
But if otherwise, you will be disgraced and you will bury your head in shame
That's all I can say for now

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Youths In Gombe Slaughter Goats & Sheep To Celebrate The Return Of Buhari(pics) / Kanu Nwankwo Rocks Ike Ekweremadu's Customized Shirt As He Steps Out With Him(pi / BVAS Did Not Transmit Feb 25 Presidential Election Results – INEC Adhoc Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.