Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Dangote: “Bill Gates Turned Me Into A Different Person” - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote: “Bill Gates Turned Me Into A Different Person” (39478 Views)

Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table / Bill Gates At The Wedding Of Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar In Lagos (Photos) / Dangote, Bill Gate Or Otedola, Who Will You Choose To Adopt You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote: “Bill Gates Turned Me Into A Different Person” by 9jaRealist: 5:32pm On Sep 25, 2019
seansage012:
Start by reducing the price of cement

Dangote Foundation is the charity, not Dangote Cement PLC... cheesy
>

1 Like

Re: Dangote: “Bill Gates Turned Me Into A Different Person” by theenchanter: 5:32pm On Sep 25, 2019
Iron sharpens iron.
Re: Dangote: “Bill Gates Turned Me Into A Different Person” by nonny1212: 5:32pm On Sep 25, 2019
He is still waiting for few years when his money gets to a certain amount.. Oga you are not a giver, shekina!! Giving is in the heart.
The poor gives too
Re: Dangote: “Bill Gates Turned Me Into A Different Person” by 9jaRealist: 5:34pm On Sep 25, 2019
slawomir:
Sincerely speaking these are not the richest individual

If well investigated
These people will not come out in top ten

And where will you “come out”? In the top billion? grin
>

1 Like

Re: Dangote: “Bill Gates Turned Me Into A Different Person” by emmanuel4758(m): 5:34pm On Sep 25, 2019
Farmafric:
awesome duo. I am grateful to Bill and Dangote as well. they made the world better

Re: Dangote: “Bill Gates Turned Me Into A Different Person” by theenchanter: 5:35pm On Sep 25, 2019
VillageHead:
Good, at least he impacted on you positively.

Sir, when you finally decide to give out a chunk of your wealth, kindly start from me first.
the bolded is nigerians major problem.

Me first... n everything else can get d F off.

4 Likes

Re: Dangote: “Bill Gates Turned Me Into A Different Person” by Lamasta(m): 5:36pm On Sep 25, 2019
Bill Gates changing life, changing nations
Re: Dangote: “Bill Gates Turned Me Into A Different Person” by mozona(m): 5:36pm On Sep 25, 2019
do governors only exist in the northern part of Nigeria.

or maybe na there people dey.........
Re: Dangote: “Bill Gates Turned Me Into A Different Person” by 9jaRealist: 5:37pm On Sep 25, 2019
nonny1212:
He is still waiting for few years when his money gets to a certain amount.. Oga you are not a giver, shekina!! Giving is in the heart.
The poor gives too

Dangote Foundation is PRESENTLY the biggest charity in Nigeria (probably in Sub-Saharan Africa)...
>
Re: Dangote: “Bill Gates Turned Me Into A Different Person” by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 25, 2019
grin
Starboytwo:
Yes I was there live, when he turn dangote into another person.... He be like film trick
Re: Dangote: “Bill Gates Turned Me Into A Different Person” by Edeteyongapla(m): 5:38pm On Sep 25, 2019
yea... that's y I want u two to turn me into a money monster
Re: Dangote: “Bill Gates Turned Me Into A Different Person” by 9jaRealist: 5:40pm On Sep 25, 2019
mozona:
do governors only exist in the northern part of Nigeria.

or maybe na there people dey.........

The initial work that the Gates Foundation undertook in Nigeria with polio eradication were mostly prevalent in the North...
>

2 Likes

Re: Dangote: “Bill Gates Turned Me Into A Different Person” by Enemyofpeace: 5:43pm On Sep 25, 2019
VillageHead:

[s]Sir, when you finally decide to give out a chunk of your wealth, kindly start from me first[/s].
when me his first sun is still alive abi?
Re: Dangote: “Bill Gates Turned Me Into A Different Person” by ElderBeee(m): 5:46pm On Sep 25, 2019
Wickedfacts:

What was your father doing when those men were making money?
Hahahahaha...... U jst remind me of ur name @WickedFact

1 Like

Re: Dangote: “Bill Gates Turned Me Into A Different Person” by NonFarmPayrol: 5:46pm On Sep 25, 2019
Jarus:
Bill can reach anybody in Nigeria though

In the world you meant
Re: Dangote: “Bill Gates Turned Me Into A Different Person” by desgiezd(m): 5:46pm On Sep 25, 2019
VillageHead:

Sir, when you finally decide to give out a chunk of your wealth, kindly start from me first.

Is your name Charity?
Re: Dangote: “Bill Gates Turned Me Into A Different Person” by ofiko123(m): 5:48pm On Sep 25, 2019
Nice one.. Billionaires roll with billionaires..
Re: Dangote: “Bill Gates Turned Me Into A Different Person” by ofiko123(m): 5:48pm On Sep 25, 2019
desgiezd:

Is your name Charity?

Help me ask am o..
Re: Dangote: “Bill Gates Turned Me Into A Different Person” by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 25, 2019
This was same reply I gave when everybody went gaga when GSM delared his asset,before you know one God forsaken soul wanted to pour San San for my gaari. Guy, when God pick your call through Dangote, remember me too o.
VillageHead:

Re: Dangote: “Bill Gates Turned Me Into A Different Person” by whixstan(m): 5:56pm On Sep 25, 2019
Your people need education in the north by given them that you actually turning them into a set of completely refurbished and useful people

2 Likes

Re: Dangote: “Bill Gates Turned Me Into A Different Person” by bIoodykiller: 6:00pm On Sep 25, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
cool

Scammer, chief sakamaje of Nigeria,

Dangote's brilliance is Legendary.. he is going fully global soon, his stocks trade in NYSE and he opened an African center in New York, his Daughters wedding was flooded with International forbes billionaires leading the pack .. This man is really branding himself in a global manner

[/s]
claptrap

1 Like

Re: Dangote: “Bill Gates Turned Me Into A Different Person” by berrystunn(m): 6:00pm On Sep 25, 2019
Risingblue008:
Bullshit

I understand
Be part of our status
Re: Dangote: “Bill Gates Turned Me Into A Different Person” by JuanDeDios: 6:01pm On Sep 25, 2019
VillageHead:

Sounds like a reasonable request - I think the village head and his village people deserve something.
Re: Dangote: “Bill Gates Turned Me Into A Different Person” by MobilityExpress: 6:02pm On Sep 25, 2019
VillageHead:

You believe Dangote will do such a thing? Laughing in Jamaican bomboclat grin
Re: Dangote: “Bill Gates Turned Me Into A Different Person” by Sandrapery: 6:04pm On Sep 25, 2019
Nice good encouraging story to learn from..

Please checkout our range of fabricated peanut machines
Re: Dangote: “Bill Gates Turned Me Into A Different Person” by SniperSmurf(m): 6:29pm On Sep 25, 2019
Who knows when Gates Foundation is recruiting?
Re: Dangote: “Bill Gates Turned Me Into A Different Person” by wisdomkid: 7:19pm On Sep 25, 2019
Risingblue008:
Bullshit
embarassed embarassed
Please, don't hate people who do not even know you exist.
Re: Dangote: “Bill Gates Turned Me Into A Different Person” by ireke(m): 7:35pm On Sep 25, 2019
He should show the fruits of that change and the proposed philanthropy by compensating victims of his truck accidents and by taking steps to ensure that incidents involving his trucks are reduced if not eliminated.
Re: Dangote: “Bill Gates Turned Me Into A Different Person” by esecoal(m): 7:35pm On Sep 25, 2019
but Bill gate no de park truck for road wey de cause accident plus traffic na

Brika:

https://leakers.ng/news/2159-bill-gates-turned-me-into-a-different-person-billionaire-businessman-dangote/

Re: Dangote: “Bill Gates Turned Me Into A Different Person” by ireke(m): 7:39pm On Sep 25, 2019
esecoal:
but Bill gate no de park truck for road wey de cause accident plus traffic na

He can act by holding the people in charge of his trucks accountable and providing resources to ensure that his trucks are always fit and that his drivers are always fit for duty by complying with the recommended hours of service and never driving under the influence.
Re: Dangote: “Bill Gates Turned Me Into A Different Person” by Ladipodeal: 7:54pm On Sep 25, 2019
seansage012:
Start by reducing the price of cement

So that he can run into debt and his source of wealth collapse abi?

Microsoft products are premium priced reason why Bill Gate makes enough and got excess to spare.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thread For Bakery Owners And Intending Owners In Nigeria / Prince Bolu Akin-Olugbade Receiving His Rolls-royce Cullinan (More Photos) / Code To Block Your Account Instantly, If You Were Robbed Or Misplaced Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.