Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,211 members, 7,811,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Dangote: “Bill Gates Turned Me Into A Different Person” - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote: “Bill Gates Turned Me Into A Different Person” (39481 Views)

Man Reacts To Picture Of Bill Gates And Elite Nigerians Seated Round A Table / Bill Gates At The Wedding Of Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar In Lagos (Photos) / Dangote, Bill Gate Or Otedola, Who Will You Choose To Adopt You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote: “Bill Gates Turned Me Into A Different Person” by yeyeosoronga: 8:42pm On Sep 25, 2019
VillageHead:
Good, at least he impacted on you positively.

Sir, when you finally decide to give out a chunk of your wealth, kindly start from me first.

Roflmao grin grin

I can't with you people
Chai....
Re: Dangote: “Bill Gates Turned Me Into A Different Person” by sowilli: 8:55pm On Sep 25, 2019
I will try and give a chunk ... the problem with a black man. The white billionaires don’t try to give, they give without negotiation.

1 Like

Re: Dangote: “Bill Gates Turned Me Into A Different Person” by Bluffly: 8:58pm On Sep 25, 2019
Hmm, what a life. It takes a black man to be impacted by a white man before realising what is right to be done. What a shame.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote: “Bill Gates Turned Me Into A Different Person” by Bluffly: 8:58pm On Sep 25, 2019
Most blacks are concerned about their belly while most whites about humanity
Re: Dangote: “Bill Gates Turned Me Into A Different Person” by TheAlchemist: 9:00pm On Sep 25, 2019
Bluffly:
Hmm, what a life. It takes a black man to be impacted by a white man before realising what is right to be done. What a shame.

Wow deep bro!
Re: Dangote: “Bill Gates Turned Me Into A Different Person” by TheAlchemist: 9:01pm On Sep 25, 2019
Bluffly:
Most blacks are concerned about their belly while most whites about humanity

How do we change the narrative of the black race?
Re: Dangote: “Bill Gates Turned Me Into A Different Person” by Legendguru: 9:03pm On Sep 25, 2019
hmmm
Re: Dangote: “Bill Gates Turned Me Into A Different Person” by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 25, 2019
VillageHead:

Sir, when you finally decide to give out a chunk of your wealth, kindly start from me first.
Selfish
Re: Dangote: “Bill Gates Turned Me Into A Different Person” by SamOyovwi: 9:24pm On Sep 25, 2019
Na your money? Nor go make your own
Omeleyi:
Stingy billionaire
Re: Dangote: “Bill Gates Turned Me Into A Different Person” by Fallenhunter: 9:29pm On Sep 25, 2019
Dangote is worth over 9 billion. If he kept 1 billion and have away 8 then not only would his family never have to work again (Even 100 generations later) but also he could make Nigeria 100% literate, end food scarcity and provide jobs for all of Nigeria's unemployed, perhaps by heavy investments in the Agriculture sector thus not only making Nigeria food independent and the breadbasket of Africa but also eliminating boko haram and such organizations that arise from factors that include joblessness and despair.

I doubt that he will do any of those or even donate 1 billion.
Re: Dangote: “Bill Gates Turned Me Into A Different Person” by CioAngels(f): 10:15pm On Sep 25, 2019
Dangote enhance your with salary because na only name they carry. I hope you told Bill Gate how much you ate paying your workers. Indian man company as they are the ones dictating.
Re: Dangote: “Bill Gates Turned Me Into A Different Person” by slightlyMad(f): 11:11pm On Sep 25, 2019
This man should just shut it, his trucks kills Nigerians monthly and has done absolutely nothing to ensure it stops.

All he knows is Forbes list.
I will love to see him take the list to heavens gate.
Olówó igbo
Re: Dangote: “Bill Gates Turned Me Into A Different Person” by SirGod: 12:04am On Sep 26, 2019
Yankiss:
Positive influence is allowed. Gates has been a wonderful billionaire. Dangote should help the masses by lowering Price of cement. That is a way to show us Bill has been a good influence.

But FG have to help him first with power suply and reduced the tax on him first. Ask how much is Dangote cement in Ghana.

1 Like

Re: Dangote: “Bill Gates Turned Me Into A Different Person” by afroxyz: 6:38am On Sep 26, 2019
saajus:
Dangote, please flood this country with cheap affordable education, especially in the North. We need to invest in information technology and Engineering. We need to build our planes. We need to build our own railways. We need to build our own phones.

someone who is a direct beneficiary of government largesse would never do that.
Re: Dangote: “Bill Gates Turned Me Into A Different Person” by Shekochild: 6:52am On Sep 26, 2019
saajus:
Dangote, please flood this country with cheap affordable education, especially in the North. We need to invest in information technology and Engineering. We need to build our planes. We need to build our own railways. We need to build our own phones.
I never knew smo is thinking like me... This is how Nigeria should be...
Re: Dangote: “Bill Gates Turned Me Into A Different Person” by Ugosample(m): 8:57am On Sep 26, 2019
Yankiss:
Positive influence is allowed. Gates has been a wonderful billionaire. Dangote should help the masses by lowering Price of cement. That is a way to show us Bill has been a good influence.

operational costs are too high in Nigeria

That should be addressed

1 Like

Re: Dangote: “Bill Gates Turned Me Into A Different Person” by Ugosample(m): 9:02am On Sep 26, 2019
afroxyz:

someone who is a direct beneficiary of government largesse would never do that.

which rich man in Nigeria is not a direct beneficiary of "government largesse?"

is it Ote$ ; Andy Uba or Emeka Offor

they are all beneficiaries
Re: Dangote: “Bill Gates Turned Me Into A Different Person” by ugosinachyy19: 9:43am On Sep 26, 2019
handsomeyinka:
Can dangote please teach buhari what he learnt from Bill Gates to see if it can benefit our economy?

The only language buhari will understand is the sign languages from his cow.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Dangote: “Bill Gates Turned Me Into A Different Person” by kutedres(m): 12:24pm On Sep 26, 2019
VillageHead:

So in that nearest future, u still want to remain a beggar and never prayed to also make impact in the lives of people?
I so give up on you, if u were a member of my family, i would have counted u as one of the liabilities we will incur in the future.
Re: Dangote: “Bill Gates Turned Me Into A Different Person” by VillageHead: 12:44pm On Sep 26, 2019
kutedres:

So in that nearest future, u still want to remain a beggar and never prayed to also make impact in the lives of people?
I so give up on you, if u were a member of my family, i would have counted u as one of the liabilities we will incur in the future.

If I slap you now you will keep shut!

Harmlessly asking my friend to give me something is now a crime.

To you, begging honorably is a crime but you will glorify yahoo boys.
Re: Dangote: “Bill Gates Turned Me Into A Different Person” by CodeTemplar: 3:05am On Sep 27, 2019
Many of the poor can't comprehend why Gates will give so generously.
Re: Dangote: “Bill Gates Turned Me Into A Different Person” by Ajibade123(m): 11:47am On Sep 27, 2019
Great businessmen
see 25 never changing business tips for the success you crave for https://explicitsuccess.com/business-tips-for-success/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experience: 11 Years On Nairaland Setting Up &Talking Agribiz (With Pictures) / Thread For Bakery Owners And Intending Owners In Nigeria / Prince Bolu Akin-Olugbade Receiving His Rolls-royce Cullinan (More Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.