Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,582 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Bridesmaid Place Her Leg On Groom' Back As He Does Press-up Dance On Wedding Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bridesmaid Place Her Leg On Groom' Back As He Does Press-up Dance On Wedding Day (2788 Views)

My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary / Oyinbo Man Does Press-up As His Fiancee Rests On Him In Pre-wedding Photos / Lady Sits On Top Of Her Fiance To Take Selfie As He Does Press-up In Pre-wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bridesmaid Place Her Leg On Groom' Back As He Does Press-up Dance On Wedding Day by GistMore9: 6:10pm On Sep 25, 2019
Groom and a bridesmaid stunned the guests with their new stylish dance on wedding day. Gistmore reports

The groom was spotted in the video went down flat as the bridesmaid places her leg on his back while performing a push up dance dance style.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B217ByBntH9/?igshid=1kg5fuv8n8tqg

Gist from Gistmore : http://gistmore.com/bride-place-her-leg-on-grooms-back-as-he-does-a-press-up-dance-on-wedding-day

Re: Bridesmaid Place Her Leg On Groom' Back As He Does Press-up Dance On Wedding Day by GistMore9: 6:10pm On Sep 25, 2019

Re: Bridesmaid Place Her Leg On Groom' Back As He Does Press-up Dance On Wedding Day by GistMore9: 6:12pm On Sep 25, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Bridesmaid Place Her Leg On Groom' Back As He Does Press-up Dance On Wedding Day by meobizy(f): 7:12pm On Sep 25, 2019
When that woman gets fat it is guaranteed homeboy will cheat on her with a lot of women. The form in his push-up shows he’s very familiar with busting sets of them. A push-up guy does not randomly quit the habit. Women however get lazy and stop putting effort into looking sexy. Marriage turns something off in females.

1 Like

Re: Bridesmaid Place Her Leg On Groom' Back As He Does Press-up Dance On Wedding Day by faithfull18(f): 7:18pm On Sep 25, 2019
Okay, seen.
Re: Bridesmaid Place Her Leg On Groom' Back As He Does Press-up Dance On Wedding Day by MedicH: 7:19pm On Sep 25, 2019
Wow fine woman. Gorgeous.
Re: Bridesmaid Place Her Leg On Groom' Back As He Does Press-up Dance On Wedding Day by ValCon888: 8:33pm On Sep 25, 2019
This is me after looking at the first picture and not seeing pant.

4 Likes

Re: Bridesmaid Place Her Leg On Groom' Back As He Does Press-up Dance On Wedding Day by pocohantas(f): 9:15pm On Sep 25, 2019
The groom was spotted in the video went down flat as his bride places her leg on his back

If she is the bride (and groom), then who be this? She has nice legs though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bridesmaid Place Her Leg On Groom' Back As He Does Press-up Dance On Wedding Day by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 25, 2019
pocohantas:

If that is the bride (and groom), then who be this? She has nice legs though.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10287523_9f4f8873a2714e7a881ed85fa2c77e7c_jpeg44e6529314fbd8414cf79ecd6efb5e50

New poco vs the alfa males meme

1 Like

Re: Bridesmaid Place Her Leg On Groom' Back As He Does Press-up Dance On Wedding Day by GistMore11: 10:01pm On Sep 25, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Bridesmaid Place Her Leg On Groom' Back As He Does Press-up Dance On Wedding Day by Benbisco(f): 10:13pm On Sep 25, 2019
pocohantas:

If she is the bride (and groom), then who be this? She has nice legs though.

Help me ask o. Very misleading title.
Re: Bridesmaid Place Her Leg On Groom' Back As He Does Press-up Dance On Wedding Day by grandstar(m): 9:33am On Sep 26, 2019
end shall never wonder. So this isn't the bride?

I was so confused that I thought bridesmaid actually meant bride! Show me your friends (or bridesmaids) and I will you you what kind of person you are
Re: Bridesmaid Place Her Leg On Groom' Back As He Does Press-up Dance On Wedding Day by TheAk(m): 8:34pm On Sep 26, 2019
meobizy:
When that woman gets fat it is guaranteed homeboy will cheat on her with a lot of women. The form in his push-up shows he’s very familiar with busting sets of them. A push-up guy does not randomly quit the habit. Women however get lazy and stop putting effort into looking sexy. Marriage turns something off in females.
SERIOUSLY?that isn't just dehumanizing to females it also paints us men in a bad light...
Re: Bridesmaid Place Her Leg On Groom' Back As He Does Press-up Dance On Wedding Day by Queenserah26(f): 10:48pm On Sep 26, 2019
Okay o
Re: Bridesmaid Place Her Leg On Groom' Back As He Does Press-up Dance On Wedding Day by DonroxyII: 7:07pm On Sep 29, 2019
Na so e dey start. Civilisation the bane of our time.
Now when nigga started Kpanshing d maid now ... Bride go enter craze gear 1.

(1) (Reply)

Once In A Lifetime / Forgetting Her Past Is Not Strength But Weakness [PICS] / Bizarre! Man Seen Having S£x With Mad Woman In Akwa Ibom Broad Daylight (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.