Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,599 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary (4570 Views)

Bridesmaid Place Her Leg On Groom' Back As He Does Press-up Dance On Wedding Day / How To Make Ur Girlfriend Want To Have Sex With U (18+) / Please Help: I Don't Know What Title Or Position To Place Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary by Ikpeabujo(m): 1:56pm On May 09, 2023
Some girls get mind sha.
I have to bring this issue here because I need to hear more people opinion.
We having been dating for three years now and our relationship is basically a long distance as we are not even close but we communicate more.
As the first son she knew that I always carry my family matter for head, and I always make sure that I do my best for my family financially but the issue is that she is always comparing my spending on my family and the little I was able to do for her.
This year after purchasing a bus for my brother for transportation and informed her about it and honestly from her response I know that she is not happy.
By April ending this year she demanded that she need 50k because she wanted to travel and meet her family at Lagos and I told that I will give her the money next month been this May but something comes up and I was unable to fulfill the promise.
Ever since than I have received all kind of words from her.
In her words. “ if it’s your family you will have rush and send the money to them”
So last night she made a suggestion that if I don’t want her to be disturbing me about anything that I should place her on weekly salary.
Note: the girl in question is working for her sister’s husband and she is getting paid but because I have already made it known to her family that we are getting married she now assumes that I’m her responsibility and this worries me so much.
I’m honestly thinking of ending everything right now and I hope that I’m doing the right thing

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 09, 2023
you shouldn't end it.
Place her on a salary. She deserves it. 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡

long distance, 3 year old relationship. 🤡 🤡

23 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary by Ikpeabujo(m): 2:00pm On May 09, 2023
Olasyke:
Nah, you shouldn't end it.
Place her on a salary. She deserves it. 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡

long distance, 3 year old relationship. 🤡 🤡
you last comment confused me honestly. Please give a brother a honest advice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary by advanceDNA: 2:00pm On May 09, 2023
Ikpeabujo:

I’m honestly thinking of ending everything right now and I hope that I’m doing the right thing

Ditch that babe fast...
That one no be wife oooo
Na enemy of ur life be that

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary by Ikpeabujo(m): 2:01pm On May 09, 2023
advanceDNA:

Ditch that babe fast...
That one no be wife oooo
Na enemy of ur life be that
thanks

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary by faith2kool(f): 2:02pm On May 09, 2023
Don't marry her, she is already having entitlement mentality. Marrying her going scatter your family
Ikpeabujo:
Some girls get mind sha.
I have to bring this issue here because I need to hear more people opinion.
We having been dating for three years now and our relationship is basically a long distance as we are not even close but we communicate more.
As the first son she knew that I always carry my family matter for head, and I always make sure that I do my best for my family financially but the issue is that she is always comparing my spending on my family and the little I was able to do for her.
This year after purchasing a bus for my brother for transportation and informed her about it and honestly from her response I know that she is not happy.
By April ending this year she demanded that she need 50k because she wanted to travel and meet her family at Lagos and I told that I will give her the money next month been this May but something comes up and I was unable to fulfill the promise.
Ever since than I have received all kind of words from her.
In her words. “ if it’s your family you will have rush and send the money to them”
So last night she made a suggestion that if I don’t want her to be disturbing me about anything that I should place her on weekly salary.
Note: the girl in question is working for her sister’s husband and she is getting paid but because I have already made it known to her family that we are getting married she now assumes that I’m her responsibility and this worries me so much.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 09, 2023
Ikpeabujo:
Put her out in the middle of the night.
That's what she deserves.

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary by Dangrace01: 2:05pm On May 09, 2023
Consider yourself a dead man if you continue with dat relationship

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary by Ikpeabujo(m): 2:06pm On May 09, 2023
faith2kool:
Don't marry her, she is already having entitlement mentality. Marrying her going scatter your family
seriously this worries me so much
Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary by theophorus(m): 2:07pm On May 09, 2023
3years long distance relationship ke?

Are you sure you are not dating Yourself?

She so much like you, till the point of wanting to be placed on Salary abi?

Continue ooo, very soon she will be on daily wages.

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary by Ikpeabujo(m): 2:07pm On May 09, 2023
Dangrace01:
Consider yourself a dead man if you continue with dat relationship
blood of Jesus.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary by Nice2023(m): 2:07pm On May 09, 2023
Instead of placing that girl on a weekly salary,u had better place ur mum and dad on a special weekly salary.

Guy,if u do this for ur parents,u will see how their blessing over u would increase but if for this soakway digger,it would amount to a waste.

Don't start what u can't finish honestly.

Any woman that hears what u do for ur family members and gets angry over it just because she wants u prioritise her over others,then u need to be very careful,because u might be digging ur own grave.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary by viceddy95(m): 2:08pm On May 09, 2023
Young man,don’t tell her you don’t have money,tell her you can’t place her on salary , watch her response and leave that entitled girl and go look for wife material to marry even though they are scarce…
Believe me if you marry that girl,you will have problems with your family……

And I can wholeheartedly tell you she has another boyfriend in her place of residence,since you guys are in long distance relationship….

17 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary by Ikpeabujo(m): 2:09pm On May 09, 2023
Nice2023:
Instead of placing that girl on a weekly salary,u had better place ur mum and dad on a special weekly salary.

Guy,if u do this for ur parents,u will see how their blessing over u would increase but if for this soakway digger,it would amount to a waste.

Don't start what u can't finish honestly.

Any woman that hears what u do for ur family members and gets angry over it just because she wants u prioritise over others,then u need to be very careful.
it’s really pains me and to be honest with you brother, I have really invested so much in this girl
Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary by advanceDNA: 2:10pm On May 09, 2023
Ikpeabujo:

I gats mention u the second time....

Ditch that babe very fast... i beg you....No be only entitlement mentality be the issue ooo....na witchcraft u dey date sooo...

But I know say ur pricķ no go gree make u break up....

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary by Nice2023(m): 2:11pm On May 09, 2023
Ikpeabujo:
it’s really pains me and to be honest with you brother, I have really invested so much in this girl

Don't invest in any woman u have not married.

Young men often do this silly mistakes.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary by advanceDNA: 2:12pm On May 09, 2023
Ikpeabujo:

Baba..forget investment.... parole with that babe na broken arrow....

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary by Ikpeabujo(m): 2:13pm On May 09, 2023
advanceDNA:

I gats mention u the second time....

Ditch that babe very fast... i beg you....No be only entitlement mentality be the issue ooo....na witchcraft u dey date sooo...

But I know say ur pricķ no go gree make u break up....
thanks brother
Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary by Waffarianman(m): 2:27pm On May 09, 2023
Wahala wahala wahala everywhere discharged that Ashi no time to waste
Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary by Flora2Sweet: 2:30pm On May 09, 2023
Long distance relationship😂😂😂😂😂😂

If i tell u Now 😂😂😂
Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary by Ikpeabujo(m): 2:30pm On May 09, 2023
Waffarianman:
Wahala wahala wahala everywhere discharged that Ashi no time to waste
Already done that

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary by Ikpeabujo(m): 2:31pm On May 09, 2023
Flora2Sweet:

If i tell u Now 😂😂😂
please don’t add more pains to it

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary by Flora2Sweet: 2:33pm On May 09, 2023
Pls don't place her on any salary anything...

She's wicked for suggesting that...

Ikpeabujo:
please don’t add more pains to it

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary by advanceDNA: 2:35pm On May 09, 2023
Flora2Sweet:

If i tell u Now 😂😂😂

Another nigga is offing pant...baba dey pay salary grin

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary by Ikpeabujo(m): 2:39pm On May 09, 2023
viceddy95:
Young man,don’t tell her you don’t have money,tell her you can’t place her on salary , watch her response and leave that entitled girl and go look for wife material to marry even though they are scarce…
Believe me if you marry that girl,you will have problems with your family……

And I can wholeheartedly tell you she has another boyfriend in her place of residence,since you guys are in long distance relationship….
you are spiritual man. She vent all out all the abusive words in her mouth when I told her that I’m not mad to place her on salary

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary by Ikpeabujo(m): 2:41pm On May 09, 2023
advanceDNA:

Another nigga is offing pant...baba dey pay salary grin
I know people like you will add more pains to the injury
Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary by advanceDNA: 2:42pm On May 09, 2023
Ikpeabujo:
I know people like you will add more pains to the injury

No vex.....we dey try clear you....

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary by AsomStructures: 2:43pm On May 09, 2023
For ur own sanity and peace. Forget about that girl, i won't say more than this..

See our just concluded 3bedroom bungalow construction if you're about starting your building project.. Link in my signature. Plus we offer building designs and construction services nationwide

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary by Victor2707: 2:48pm On May 09, 2023
Dump that bitch.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary by Kasdat5(m): 2:49pm On May 09, 2023
I think your mouth too has put you in that position , must you tell her all your financial obligations ??
Marriage with that babe go just turn you ur once peaceful family to Russia / Ukraine.

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary by Cyril44: 2:52pm On May 09, 2023
RUN OO

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Want Me To Place Her On Weekly Salary by Ikpeabujo(m): 2:57pm On May 09, 2023
Kasdat5:
I think your mouth too has put you in that position , must you tell her all your financial obligations ??
Marriage with that babe go just turn you ur once peaceful family to Russia / Ukraine.
honestly i wished someone clear me on that earlier

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girls With Big Hand Bag- Fear Them. / 90% Of Guys Does This True Or False ( Pics Inc) / Winks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.