Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

It Pays To Be A Nigerian - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / It Pays To Be A Nigerian (984 Views)

It Pays To Work Hard And Smart, Look What I Finally Got For Myself (PHOTO) / Hilarious!!! When Osun State Eventually Pays 7 Months Salary / Why It Pays To Be A Nigerian In The Long Run! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Pays To Be A Nigerian by GlobalD2: 9:26am On Nov 02, 2010
A man died & goes to hell. There he finds that there is a different hell for each country and decides he'll pick the least painful to spend his eternity.

He goes to the German hell & asks, "What do they do here?" He is told "first they put you in an electric chair for an hour. Then, they lay you on a bed of nails for another hour. Then the German devil comes in and whips you for the rest of the day. The man does not like the sound of that at all, so he moves on. He checks out the USA hell as well as the Russian hell and many more. He discovers that they are all similar to the German hell.

Then he comes to the Nigerian hell and finds that there is a long queue of people waiting to get in, Amazed, he asks, "What do they do here?" He is told "first they put you in an electric chair for an hour, and then, they lay you on a bed of nails for another hour. The Nigerian devil comes in & whips you for the rest of the day."

But that is exactly the same as all the other hells, why are there so many people waiting to get in?" asks the man,  A concerned fellow calls him aside and said, "Because there is never any electricity , so the electric chair doesn't work.
The nails were paid for, but were never supplied by the contractor, so the bed is comfortable to sleep on, And the Nigerian devil used to be a civil servant, so he comes in, signs his time sheet and goes back home for other business!!"

,  ,  IT PAYS TO BE A NIGERIAN
Re: It Pays To Be A Nigerian by KDK(m): 2:48pm On Nov 02, 2010
Gud joke, but I am sorry to inform u, it is stale,inshort so stale dat even me wey i be newbie for here know say it is stale,
Re: It Pays To Be A Nigerian by AKO1(m): 3:31pm On Nov 02, 2010
okay bye
Re: It Pays To Be A Nigerian by GlobalD2: 3:54pm On Nov 02, 2010
KDK:

Gud joke, but I am sorry to inform u, it is stale,inshort so stale dat even me wey i be newbie for here know say it is stale,
Thanks.

A_K_O:

okay bye
Take care.
Re: It Pays To Be A Nigerian by GlobalD2: 4:10pm On Nov 02, 2010
KDK:

Thanks.

A_K_O:

okay bye
Take care.
Re: It Pays To Be A Nigerian by angelz(f): 4:14pm On Nov 02, 2010
LOL.
KDK:

@KDK. Am just readin dis joke 4 d 1st time.
so is eida l dont visit d joke section often,or l dont take my time readin all.
but l gbadu am
Re: It Pays To Be A Nigerian by Jezzybrown(m): 4:25pm On Nov 02, 2010
haba d guy try na!!
Re: It Pays To Be A Nigerian by jamace(m): 4:28pm On Nov 02, 2010
Above joke is funny grin  grin

A funny joke does not  go stale.  A funny joke always remain fresh ,any day, any time.
Re: It Pays To Be A Nigerian by Kunbee: 9:48pm On Nov 02, 2010
STale like jamace's breath undecided
Re: It Pays To Be A Nigerian by StudioCFR(m): 10:39pm On Nov 02, 2010
Where is the joke

Ben10
Please move dis thread to SINNERS WILL GO TO HELL SECTION.

Odikwa very important
Re: It Pays To Be A Nigerian by Jezzybrown(m): 9:31am On Nov 03, 2010
^^^^ where is the joke?
Re: It Pays To Be A Nigerian by StudioCFR(m): 9:54am On Nov 03, 2010
lol
Re: It Pays To Be A Nigerian by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 05, 2010
jamace:

Above joke is funny grin grin

A funny joke does not go stale. A funny joke always remain fresh ,any day, any time.

u are a good person, the joke is fun to hear anytime
Re: It Pays To Be A Nigerian by clemcykul(f): 12:48pm On Nov 06, 2010
jamace:

Above joke is funny grin grin

A funny joke does not go stale. A funny joke always remain fresh ,any day, any time.
thumbs up cool

(1) (Reply)

Badagry Woman In London / A Smart Child / Wise Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.