Stats: 3,153,964 members, 7,821,385 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. (22057 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" / Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper After Catching Husband In Bed With Lover / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. by Americanboy35: 5:21am On Sep 26, 2019
POORLY PREPARED SCAM, hungry people
Re: A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. by bIoodykiller: 5:33am On Sep 26, 2019
ola33t:

Mind your words, no one knows tomorrow.
trash
Re: A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. by bIoodykiller: 5:34am On Sep 26, 2019
ola33t:

Relax, just ignore the scammers for now, lets focus on the real thing. it's all a sad situation if it's real.
Re: A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. by bIoodykiller: 5:35am On Sep 26, 2019
ola33t:

grin grin grin make I dey hear remaining gist tomorrow.

May albinoflash live long.
Long live albinoflash.
Gerrout
Re: A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. by Goodypc: 5:38am On Sep 26, 2019
Logobenz:
bros,trust me,na scam cheesy
You sef think am na.
Okoata the op uses a US line while in Nigeria meaning he scams for a living.
The happyguy201 us his second account that he used to insinuate the guy is dead to spark up emotions.
Now the dead guy is supposedly receiving calls from emotional people.and we all know how foolish emotional people and their money can get undecided
Believe this at your own peril.
The whole shit is fake.

I have US line while in Nigeria.....that does not necessarily mean he is a scammer.
someone who wants US eBay account in order to use gift card for purchase needs US number to register the account. many other websites.... please don't conclude yet.. issue of scam about this guy... I can't actually tell.. To deduce the fact about the two... they should provide their account details.... if albinoflash is Emmanuel. . of which moderators of this forum can assist us.

Re: A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. by bIoodykiller: 5:40am On Sep 26, 2019
ola33t:

Wetin be ur own sef. They call ur scammer, u too dey behave like scammer.
Make it look like a planned work. Trash. Are you now the partner mobilsing people to pay money to him to take ur share later or what?
Re: A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. by Nobody: 5:42am On Sep 26, 2019
Re: A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. by bIoodykiller: 5:42am On Sep 26, 2019
ola33t:

Shut up, your activity here is becoming fishy.
Re: A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. by bIoodykiller: 5:42am On Sep 26, 2019
ola33t:

Where have you been boy? You now have a lot of crossings to do.
It was an interesting night here yesterday as some of your friends tried to scam people here. grin cheesy grin
shut up
Re: A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. by bIoodykiller: 5:43am On Sep 26, 2019
ola33t:

Then stop behaving like a scammer. Your own is becoming too much as if na u and him plan the deal or something like that.
Re: A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. by bIoodykiller: 5:46am On Sep 26, 2019
ola33t:

You're right, fake or true, no soul of human being should be taken for granted.
Re: A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. by bIoodykiller: 5:47am On Sep 26, 2019
ola33t:

Why be say na all the moniker wey dey suspiciously take this thing personal na newly created accounts, you too just 2days ago created this account?
trash trash trash
Re: A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. by bIoodykiller: 5:49am On Sep 26, 2019
ola33t:

I tire for them i swear.
sure
Re: A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. by Nobody: 5:49am On Sep 26, 2019
Re: A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. by bIoodykiller: 5:50am On Sep 26, 2019
ola33t:

I'm beginning to reason with you.
be smart bleh
Re: A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. by bIoodykiller: 5:51am On Sep 26, 2019
ola33t:

grin grin grin U sef be CIA
shut up
Re: A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. by bIoodykiller: 5:51am On Sep 26, 2019
ola33t:

Hmmm, u just spoke to him, that means he's alive. Thank God for that. Another new NL account too.
trash
he might be a scammer
Re: A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. by bIoodykiller: 5:55am On Sep 26, 2019
ola33t:

grin grin grin grin Naija for show. Na season film, e no dey finish...
Sharap
stop talking nonsense every time
Re: A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. by Nobody: 5:58am On Sep 26, 2019

Re: A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. by khateeb6: 6:03am On Sep 26, 2019
I don't think you came here to lie,I know

Thanks For The Article

Our Industrial Safety products have the widest range of leading Safety solutions and services on the market today.

To Visit Click On This Link:- <a href=”http://suvidhasafety.com/”>Industrial Safety Solutions</a>

Are you Looking for the best industrial air filtration & home air purifier systems in Hyderabad. then checklist of Camfil air purifiers and filtration their health benefits and prices by clicking on this link :- <a href=”http://suvidhasafety.com/industrial-air-filtration-and-home-purifier-systems/”>Industrial home air purifier filtration systems</a>

At Volio, we believe in our performance and our clients’ credentials to gain the trust of new customers. Key points that repeat our business for Volio. For more info click on this link :- <a href=”http://volio.net/”>Volio Technologies</a>
Re: A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. by bIoodykiller: 6:04am On Sep 26, 2019
ola33t:

Another new acct grin grin grin.
[/s] shut up
Re: A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. by khateeb6: 6:04am On Sep 26, 2019
I appeal to Nairalanders to overlook this his dubious attempt and just help him for the sake of humanity.

Search For Best Earphones Under 1000 Then Click On This Link:-
https://phonespick.com/best-earphones-under-1000-in-2019/

One-stop solution for travel and tourism service.tripo offers the best airline deals, offers on domestic & international flights, bus, hotel tickets, and holiday packages. To know more click on this link :- https://www.tripo.co/

Re: A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. by iLegendd(m): 6:15am On Sep 26, 2019
I stopped reading at page 4. Mynd, kindly investigate the IP address of the man accused.

Re: A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. by Angelacruz: 6:38am On Sep 26, 2019
Am confused
ola33t:

Another new acct grin grin grin.
Re: A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. by blacq2009(m): 6:45am On Sep 26, 2019
Albino flash, be inspired by shatta bandle. Despite his deformity, he's made himself and others happy too. Biko! The storm will be over.

Re: A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. by naijapips04: 6:51am On Sep 26, 2019
Logobenz:
sharapp!!
I am too smart to believe in coincidence.You are the same person as OKOATA.
Your format is not weak though,but you are speaking to an expert and someone way smarter wink
How come the guy that brought this up possesses a major scam tool?doesn't that yell us he scams for a living?
OKOATA how you take get US line in 9ja if you no be gee boy?

You are the opposite of being smart. Selling giftcards or having a US number doesn't necessarily make you a scammer. You say you are smart but trust me you are not.

Re: A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. by rex444(m): 6:52am On Sep 26, 2019
His number is not reachable
Re: A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. by LordofNaija: 6:53am On Sep 26, 2019
Thread closed
Re: A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. by kingxsamz(m): 6:57am On Sep 26, 2019
khateeb6:
I appeal to Nairalanders to overlook this his dubious attempt and just help him for the sake of humanity.

Search For Best Earphones Under 1000 Then Click On This Link:-
https://phonespick.com/best-earphones-under-1000-in-2019/

One-stop solution for travel and tourism service.tripo offers the best airline deals, offers on domestic & international flights, bus, hotel tickets, and holiday packages. To know more click on this link :- https://www.tripo.co/

Why is that the monikers in this thread that are insisting on people helping the guy were only created yesterday and today? And their first post was about this same Emmanuel guy...

Re: A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 26, 2019
�����������������������������������
I was watching one American film yesterday night with my Dad and Mum, as we were watching the film, a young boy of my age started romancing his girlfriend, they kissed each other and when the
guy's hand crossed the girl's private part,
I looked straight at my dad and noticed that his eyes had changed, then I focused my eyes on the film even though I knew my dad wanted me to leave the parlour at once, I did not care.
They were still kissing, this time hotter, then
they both fell on the bed and the guy was about to open the girl's brazier.
My Dad looked at me with his red eyes and
shouted
Have you ironed the car?
I REPLIED :
Yes DAD�����������������������������������
Re: A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. by Prettiedame: 7:05am On Sep 26, 2019
Did you do that when your girlfriend broke up with you? You tried on this thread though...tnx
Re: A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. by Acidosis(m): 7:11am On Sep 26, 2019
Happyguy201:
Too late I called and someone picked said they rushed him to the hospital he took snipper

LOL some Nairalanders are du.mb. So no one bothered to check this guy's profile?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

/ All Ladies On This Forum, Are You Prettier Than This? / Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex