Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,756 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. (22076 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" / Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper After Catching Husband In Bed With Lover / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. by INTEGRITYA1(m): 11:22am On Sep 26, 2019
Logobenz:
albinoflash is part and parcel of this scam,if not the mastermind.
Let's not drag on this!I know a lot about how these things work wink

Well, all things being equal. Can we say he has been planning it for good one year to nailed it at appropriate time?
Re: A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. by OKOATA(m): 11:23am On Sep 26, 2019
Logobenz:
grin
That's left to a Yahoo boy's conscience.
Disclaimer;I am not into things like that so I wouldn't know.
Even though this is a faceless forum, you need to apologize to me bro, I was doing my own for nature and am no scammer, if you know so much how the Internet works you should know you can get a voip USA number on the internet, so you expect me to put my real phone number? Anyone that have scammed on this forum should come forward.

2 Likes

Re: A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. by djoe21(m): 11:28am On Sep 26, 2019
smiley
Re: A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 26, 2019
OKOATA:
I think it was all a scam, Logobenz already busted him, I was only doing my own for nature, trying to safe him. Didn't know he was a scammer, funny some people were also calling me a scammer because I have a USA number on my profile, what did they expect, I should put my real number on my profile? Some people can be so dumb.
As a matter of fact,you should.
Especially for someone who claims he is a legit buyer and seller of giftcards undecided
Bros you suppose know when to lock up,make I no cast you finish.

3 Likes

Re: A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. by gabrielto(m): 11:30am On Sep 26, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
. He is serious.
that guy need a Mouth Action to appreciate life
Re: A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 26, 2019
INTEGRITYA1:

Well, all things being equal. Can we say he has been planning it for good one year to nailed it at appropriate time?
Scammers use a lot of history bruv.
He has had that history since a year ago and got the idea of how he could fraudulently monetize it now.
They or he dropped a lot of footprint all over the place,reason why he was easily figured out.
Go figure!

3 Likes

Re: A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. by ninetiethcrown7(m): 11:34am On Sep 26, 2019
Logobenz:
grin
That's left to a Yahoo boy's conscience.
Disclaimer;I am not into things like that so I wouldn't know.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yahoo boy and conscience those two words should far apart from each other.

1 Like

Re: A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. by OKOATA(m): 11:36am On Sep 26, 2019
Logobenz:
As a matter of fact,you should.
Especially for someone who claims he is a legit buyer and seller of giftcards undecided
Bros you suppose know when to lock up,make I no cast you finish.
I can see that you are deluded, you are not an intelligent person. I thought you are someone to reason with but you are just saying shit.. So because you see me using a USA number is that not jealousy or envy? You better get something to do with your meaningful life instead of sitting on nairaland all your life. If you have any proof as you won scam me why not bring it forward and stop acting like a whimp, acting all intelligent, why don't you get a CID job instead of wasting your talent on here. Get a life bro.
Re: A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. by donbrowser(m): 11:37am On Sep 26, 2019
Shishanwaaba:
Check the guys profile. On one of his posts he dropped his number on sth he's selling.

Stop defending nonsense. How does dropping your account details correlate with being depressed?
If you are depressed, you won't talk about money. To even think he used albinism as the excuse for needing financial aid is the height of it.

1 Like

Re: A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. by donbrowser(m): 11:38am On Sep 26, 2019
OKOATA:
Even though this is a faceless forum, you need to apologize to me bro, I was doing my own for nature and am no scammer, if you know so much how the Internet works you should know you can get a voip USA number on the internet, so you expect me to put my real phone number? Anyone that have scammed on this forum should come forward.
The people you redeem gift cards for, how do they get it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. by OKOATA(m): 11:40am On Sep 26, 2019
donbrowser:

The people you redeem gift cards for, how do they get it?
Go and ask EFCC boda ode....
Re: A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 26, 2019
OKOATA:
I can see that you are deluded, you are not an intelligent person. I thought you are someone to reason with but you are just saying shit.. So because you see me using a USA number is that not jealousy or envy? You better get something to do with your meaningful life instead of sitting on nairaland all your life. If you have any proof as you won scam me why not bring it forward and stop acting like a whimp, acting all intelligent, why don't you get a CID job instead of wasting your talent on here. Get a life bro.
check logobenz/nwanneni Mr gift cards buyer and you will know money isn't really a problem to me cheesy
Jealous of you because of US Line?something that costs 7k now to have for any idiot with an iPhone(even iPhone 5 sef)?
It's like you just joined Yahoo.you can beg me for tools and I will help you undecided
Bruv,you be scammer,a very poor one at that.
Why do they always go violent after a bust rather than learn from their masters?
undecided
Smh!
Disclaimer;I have never been a fraudster!Just know how to bust these fools!

7 Likes

Re: A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. by OKOATA(m): 11:53am On Sep 26, 2019
Logobenz:
check logobenz/nwanneni Mr gift cards buyer and you will know money isn't really a problem to me cheesy
Jealous of you because of US Line?something that costs 7k now to have for any idiot with an iPhone(even iPhone 5 sef)?
It's like you just joined Yahoo.you can beg me for tools and I will help you undecided
Bruv,you be scammer,a very poor one at that.
Why do they always go violent after a bust rather than learn from their masters?
undecided
Smh!
Disclaimer;I have never been a fraudster!Just know how to bust these fools!
I don't need any tools from you, you should even be the one begging me for help, I don't even advertise myself that am selling gift cards, you can check my post or thread, I don't depend on gift cards to feed, I have other amazing things that I do make my money, and as for calling me a small boy, yes am a small boy but am doing great and mighty things in my life right now.. Go and sleep man
Re: A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 26, 2019
OKOATA:
I don't need any tools from you, you should even be the one begging me for help, I don't even advertise myself that am selling gift cards, you can check my post or thread, I don't depend on gift cards to feed, I have other amazing things that I do make my money, and as for calling me a small boy, yes am a small boy but am doing great and mighty things in my life right now.. Go and sleep man
We all dey do great things in life na grin
You know where I dey now undecided
Re: A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. by OKOATA(m): 11:57am On Sep 26, 2019
Logobenz:
We all dey do great things in life na grin
You know where I dey now undecided
where you de mumu boy cool
Re: A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. by RiyadhGoddess(f): 11:58am On Sep 26, 2019
OKOATA:
I think it was all a scam, Logobenz already busted him, I was only doing my own for nature, trying to safe him. Didn't know he was a scammer, funny some people were also calling me a scammer because I have a USA number on my profile, what did they expect, I should put my real number on my profile? Some people can be so dumb.

Oh OK. It's well.
Re: A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 26, 2019
OKOATA:
where you de mumu boy cool
Exactly where you wouldn't wish me to be cool
Just know we alright over here wink

2 Likes

Re: A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 26, 2019
djoe21:
I think Sunbally2 and Fabric are also part of the scam.
you are a big fool,@Sunbally is my husband,I was so sad yesterday when I saw the post,I also went thru his profile and previous post and I told my husband about it but my phone was off.my husband is not even an active member on nairaland like that but he is willing to help,arindin

3 Likes

Re: A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. by damtan(m): 12:15pm On Sep 26, 2019
This thread ehnn

It's been awhile I saw a thread like this. Combinations of all the feelings one could ever think of

1 Like

Re: A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. by OKOATA(m): 12:17pm On Sep 26, 2019
Logobenz:
Exactly where you wouldn't wish me to be cool
Just know we alright over here wink
God help us.. wink
Re: A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. by OKOATA(m): 12:20pm On Sep 26, 2019
EmmBim:
you are a big fool,@Sunbally is my husband,I was so sad yesterday when I saw the post,I also went thru his profile and previous post and I told my husband about it but my phone was off.my husband is not even an active member on nairaland like that but he is willing to help,arindin
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 26, 2019
OKOATA:
grin grin grin
pls @OKOATA are you really sure the guy is a scammer?my husband wants to assist
Re: A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. by Treasure17(m): 12:27pm On Sep 26, 2019
Very interesting thread I must say. I had to read from the first page till now. Whether it's true or not. Be wise nairalanders.
Re: A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. by OKOATA(m): 12:31pm On Sep 26, 2019
EmmBim:
pls @OKOATA are you really sure the guy is a scammer?my husband wants to assist
I think so, please don't bother..
Re: A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 26, 2019
OKOATA:
I think so, please don't bother..
ok,thanks

1 Like

Re: A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:42pm On Sep 26, 2019
Logobenz:
albinoflash is part and parcel of this scam,if not the mastermind.
Let's not drag on this!I know a lot about how these things work wink
If you don't have proof shut up,not everybody is Into something illegal,u keep shouting scam, without any proof. Show us proof or shut up.
Re: A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. by djoe21(m): 12:44pm On Sep 26, 2019
EmmBim:

Madam forget that thing. No be today. Na Naija we dey.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:44pm On Sep 26, 2019
INTEGRITYA1:

Help me ask them. They got his number from when he was trying to sell his fb and they are forming CIA here.

1 Like

Re: A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:50pm On Sep 26, 2019
EmmBim:
Dont mind them,they would soon come accuse u of been a scam,if u go thru his thread from last year,he has been complaining abt been in depression,I would advice u call him,his number is on his thread he wanted to sell his fb acct and hear from him. Thank God am well known here and not new if not they would come accuse me of been scam too. Everybody is forming Efcc online.
Re: A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. by ninetiethcrown7(m): 12:52pm On Sep 26, 2019
djoe21:

Ok

Her and her two husbands are in on the scam Looool.

She claimed her husband isn’t really active on nairaland but he has two accounts and he posted the same sentence twice on his two different accounts word for word. I don’t buy it.

8 Likes

Re: A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 26, 2019
TSRC:
Even if there is a possibility of it being a scam, I would rather lose money than risk a soul.

What is.money? Just paper.

Please let's be guided.

Gv me nw am in need of money oooo
Re: A guy on nairaland is going to commit suicide by 11pm Tonight. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 26, 2019
UniversalDove:
that's where you got it all wrong Logobenz is a total dunce but a funny dude. He also tried to pull that suicide scam a while back... I will tag you in the post if I find it.
The yourba people have an adage that says "it's only a thief that knows how to catch a theif

On point only a thief

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Too Dependent Advice Needed / Thread For Singles That Are Ready For Marriage. / How To Stop Premature **E J A C U L A T I O N **

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.