Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,642 members, 7,955,336 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:13 PM

(VIDEO) Young Man Proposes To His Boo Publicly Just After Her Final Exams - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (VIDEO) Young Man Proposes To His Boo Publicly Just After Her Final Exams (509 Views)

ABSU Female Student Kissing Her Best Friend After Completion Of Her Final Exams. / Have You Ever Had Serious Bad Luck Just After Pre-marital Sex? / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(VIDEO) Young Man Proposes To His Boo Publicly Just After Her Final Exams by FactBoyz: 1:34am On Sep 26, 2019
()
The Enugu State University of Science and Technology cooked up something interesting this week as a young man got to his knees to propose to his girlfriend, just after her final exams!

The public stunt pulled by the young man indeed drew cheers and claps from other students who hailed him on while he slid a ring on her finger amidst the cheers and shouts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTXfK40zdWE&app=desktop

However, don't you think such public proposals can be embarrassing for the lady who might be forced say a "YES" in the public and a NO in private?  Are such proposals not better done in private?

Tell us your thoughts in the comment section below.

https:///2019/09/video-young-man-proposes-to-his-boo-publicly-just-after-her-final-exams.html

Re: (VIDEO) Young Man Proposes To His Boo Publicly Just After Her Final Exams by FactBoyz: 1:39am On Sep 26, 2019
I dont support this public stuff, the girl might have said yes out of coercion and to avoid embarrassing the young man

(1) (Reply)

The Secret Most People Dont Know Yet What Do I Know??my View / My Fiance Threw My Iphone Inside The Toilet.how Can I Forgive Him? / Its Easier For A Man To Get A Good Job Than To Get A Good Loyal Woman..........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.