Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,297 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

See How 9ja Soldier Propose To His Corn Seller Girl Friend On The Street - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How 9ja Soldier Propose To His Corn Seller Girl Friend On The Street (1972 Views)

See How 9ja Tiwa Savage Goes Topless In Viral Photo Shoot / Lady Slams Her Fiancé Who Slept With Her Friend On Their Anniversary Day / "Return My Pink Pant" - Girl To Her Friend On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See How 9ja Soldier Propose To His Corn Seller Girl Friend On The Street by Belinda1717: 5:14am On Sep 26, 2019
They say soldiers are the most well disciplined force on the planet, what they fail to tell us is that soldier men are also the most romantic on planet earth.

Photo of a cute soldier man who went all the way on his kneel to propose to his girl friend who hustles on the street selling corn is melting the heart of everyone.

While others are slaying their destiny, this young woman was humble enough to sell roasted corn on the street, a cleaver decision which has yielded this wonderful result.

According to reports, the brave soldier proposed to her right at the spot where she does her business. Awesomely romantic, isn’t it?

And we all know the answer she’ll give.

Photos here: http://toktok9ja.com/soldier-propose-to-his-girl-who-sells-corn-on-the-street/

Congratulations to them both.
Re: See How 9ja Soldier Propose To His Corn Seller Girl Friend On The Street by crackhouse(m): 6:04am On Sep 26, 2019
Ok. It's all good.
Re: See How 9ja Soldier Propose To His Corn Seller Girl Friend On The Street by Burgcudi(m): 7:23am On Sep 26, 2019
Photos please

(1) (Reply)

I Met My Husband In Enugu When He Was A Youth Corper-- Ondo State Firstlady / 1 / I Want To Disvigin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.