Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

I Met My Husband In Enugu When He Was A Youth Corper-- Ondo State Firstlady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Met My Husband In Enugu When He Was A Youth Corper-- Ondo State Firstlady (1972 Views)

Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo / "I Didn't Only Graduate With First Class, I Also Met My Hubby In UNIOSUN" - Lady / I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Met My Husband In Enugu When He Was A Youth Corper-- Ondo State Firstlady by ty4real123: 7:53am On Mar 05, 2020
"I met my husband in Enugu, he was a youth corper then in Enugu. I was also posted to Enugu. So a friend of mine visited me and she came along with her boyfriend who also came along with my husband.

That was how we met and it was love at first sight. I think people frown at love at first sight but it worked for us.

I fell in love with his broad shoulders. Then he was really looking very cute. I can still remember what he was wearing that day – a red shirt, long sleeves and jeans trousers. That was 37 years ago. He couldn’t even take me out because he didn’t have money as a youth corper It was quite magnetic and that was it.

There is a 3-year age difference between us. I am older than him anyway. I was like 25 then while he was 22. It was love that really endured. I had graduated and in my place (Owerri) when a girl graduates from the University suitors come from left, right and centre. And your parents would expect you to go for a made man with everything, but I have always known that there was no way I could have married a self-made man.

I will better build a home from the scratch with you because I want to have a say in my home"
Mrs Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu
First Lady of Ondo State

4 Likes

Re: I Met My Husband In Enugu When He Was A Youth Corper-- Ondo State Firstlady by bewla(m): 7:54am On Mar 05, 2020
And
Re: I Met My Husband In Enugu When He Was A Youth Corper-- Ondo State Firstlady by BLESSMME: 7:55am On Mar 05, 2020
Really inspiring. You can't even tell that she is older

4 Likes

Re: I Met My Husband In Enugu When He Was A Youth Corper-- Ondo State Firstlady by Phenomenal16(f): 7:57am On Mar 05, 2020
Nice
Re: I Met My Husband In Enugu When He Was A Youth Corper-- Ondo State Firstlady by Durhleepee(f): 8:00am On Mar 05, 2020
BLESSMME:
My exact thoughts when I saw the picture. She is doing well cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Met My Husband In Enugu When He Was A Youth Corper-- Ondo State Firstlady by GOFRONT(m): 8:00am On Mar 05, 2020
ENUGU AMAKA!!!!
Re: I Met My Husband In Enugu When He Was A Youth Corper-- Ondo State Firstlady by BabaO2: 8:09am On Mar 05, 2020
BLESSMME:
Na money
Re: I Met My Husband In Enugu When He Was A Youth Corper-- Ondo State Firstlady by proclinician: 8:33am On Mar 05, 2020
Match made in heaven. Unfortunately times have changed. A prostitute on tinder makes the min wage in 2 nights I wonder what a young graduate man is going to say. They're increasing explosively too

4 Likes

Re: I Met My Husband In Enugu When He Was A Youth Corper-- Ondo State Firstlady by JAOS(m): 9:06am On Mar 05, 2020
LOVELY!
Re: I Met My Husband In Enugu When He Was A Youth Corper-- Ondo State Firstlady by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 05, 2020
Wow! This is good. For those who says igbo should never marry yoruba, see! I'm sure she may have ended up with a lowlife if she'll be half as bigoted as many on nairaland. Follow your heart forget whatever anybody says, don't be fickle, be strong-willed and focus on your decisions strongly. Always believe in whoever you choose. One love, blood flows in all our veins whether igbo, yoruba, hausa, etc.

3 Likes

Re: I Met My Husband In Enugu When He Was A Youth Corper-- Ondo State Firstlady by Earlystar698(m): 9:24am On Mar 05, 2020
Thiwalade:
Wow! This is good. For those who says igbo should never marry yoruba, see! I'm sure she may have ended up with a lowlife if she'll be half as bigoted as many on nairaland. Follow your heart forget whatever anybody says, don't be fickle, be strong-willed and focus on your decisions strongly. Always believe in whoever you choose. One love, blood flows in all our veins whether igbo, yoruba, hausa, etc.
who go marry better person go marry better person..

2 Likes

Re: I Met My Husband In Enugu When He Was A Youth Corper-- Ondo State Firstlady by BlackfireX: 9:30am On Mar 05, 2020
Walahi if any iddiot turn this to tribal war ...... Then something must happen.

2 Likes

Re: I Met My Husband In Enugu When He Was A Youth Corper-- Ondo State Firstlady by Ferdinandu(m): 9:49am On Mar 05, 2020
Yoruba young Men. If you want to be a Governor or attain the status of a Governor in your life, By all means find yourself a beautiful Igbo bride. It is better you help your life by finding yourself the right Igbo bride than coming online to castigate Igbos. Aketi is one hell of a wise Yoruba man. All these unmarried Yoruba peeps trolling we Igbos up and down, for your own good,help your life by finding Igbo bride. A word is enough for the wise gringrin

1 Like

Re: I Met My Husband In Enugu When He Was A Youth Corper-- Ondo State Firstlady by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:22am On Mar 05, 2020
ty4real123:

"I met my husband in Enugu, he was a youth corper then in Enugu. I was also posted to Enugu. So a friend of mine visited me and she came along with her boyfriend who also came along with my husband.

That was how we met and it was love at first sight. I think people frown at love at first sight but it worked for us.

I fell in love with his broad shoulders. Then he was really looking very cute. I can still remember what he was wearing that day – a red shirt, long sleeves and jeans trousers. That was 37 years ago. [/b]He couldn’t even take me out because he didn’t have money as a youth corper It was quite magnetic and that was it[b].

There is a 3-year age difference between us. I am older than him anyway. I was like 25 then while he was 22. It was love that really endured. I had graduated and in my place (Owerri) when a girl graduates from the University suitors come from left, right and centre. And your parents would expect you to go for a made man with everything, but I have always known that there was no way I could have married a self-made man.

I will better build a home from the scratch with you because I want to have a say in my home"
Mrs Betty Anyanwu Akeredolu
First Lady of Ondo State

but according shugavee ladies should stay away from broke/lazy good men because once they're rich , they will dump you.

half educated attention seeking feminist wannabe roaming the street of nairaland. the tribal & religious bigots constituting nuisance on this platform are surplus to requirement , , spare us with your relationship nugget that belittle & understates the masculìne gender.

4 Likes

Re: I Met My Husband In Enugu When He Was A Youth Corper-- Ondo State Firstlady by rex444(m): 12:34pm On Mar 05, 2020
the Tom Tom licker
Re: I Met My Husband In Enugu When He Was A Youth Corper-- Ondo State Firstlady by TheTourist: 1:37pm On Mar 05, 2020
THEY MET WHEN THERE WAS STILL A COUNTRY.

SO SAD WHAT THE FOLLOWING GENERATIONS HAVE BEEN REDUCED TO
Re: I Met My Husband In Enugu When He Was A Youth Corper-- Ondo State Firstlady by oyatz(m): 2:30pm On Mar 05, 2020
proclinician:
Match made in heaven. Unfortunately times have changed. A prostitute on tinder makes the min wage in 2 nights I wonder what a young graduate man is going to say. They're increasing explosively too

How did you know the wages/charges of prostitutes, let alone the prostitutes on Tinder?
Re: I Met My Husband In Enugu When He Was A Youth Corper-- Ondo State Firstlady by Malawian(m): 6:52pm On Mar 05, 2020
Na Amala make that woman face resemble Yoruba woman ni?

(1) (Reply)

Please This Newlyweds Need Your Advice. Thanks / The Only Two Times I Beat A Lady In My 40yrs Of Existence / It's Good to Do This... [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.