Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? (16665 Views)

Why I 'banned' My Wife From Early Morning Radio Prayer. / How can I stop my wife from divorcing me? / Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by jaxxy(m): 10:58am On Sep 26, 2019
Makuos19:
What do you meant by looking good and fashionable...And before a Harlot sells her body Then mention the clothes she will wear to sell her body

A harlot can tie rapper or whatever she sees for ur information. U must be a harlot in ur mind b4 it becomes an action irrespective of ur dress code.

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by ersonleads(m): 11:14am On Sep 26, 2019
It is even more decent wearing a decent trouser, just like those banker women trousers. The problem is wearing those indecent trousers that shows her curves and to make it worst she now wears a skimpy tight top. I prefer decent wearing of trousers than skirt any day(skirts that will even show your wife laps and legzzz).

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by Psoul(m): 11:33am On Sep 26, 2019
Makuos19:
A woman who wears trouser, tight skirt/gown, mini skirt/mini gown etc is a HARLOT,... True or False

If that is true for u and that is the level of ur understanding, then I don't need to say any other thing cos u will never understand beyond that level. Just keep beleiving it that way.

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by LadySarah: 11:42am On Sep 26, 2019
I wasnt wearing trousers ,but after marriage i did courtsey of my husbnd.He bought all the trousers i have and schooled me on how important it is.After 3 kids,i hav only 1 skirt grin grin

Pair it with a nice shirt,top and you look smart.
Security atleast incase of rape embarassed embarassed
Unneccessary exposure of the laps. grin grin
It holds the bouncing ass and hips.

And he is a choirmaster in a very spirikoko church.

Na crase man go stop his wife.Just buy the right trousers and b happy with ur wife while she slays.What are you making money for?

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by princeakinola1(m): 12:04pm On Sep 26, 2019
mykelswa:

fool i pray u marry and u start washing ur childrens cloth and bathing dem every day while ur wife cooks and watch tv. if thats d kind of marriage u wanr then youre not worthy to be called a man

you really the funny type,am married already batting my children with happynes and joy,expriences is the best teacher okay,dont not make your wife or husband a slave,we are helping hands to each other,who is now fool between me and u now?

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 26, 2019
steppin:
Can't blame some men.
Some married women wear things you'd be ashamed of, when you see them.
In my neighbourhood, some of them go around aimlessly with skimpy skirts and some without bra, flipping their breast upandan.
When you make it pretty obvious you're not comfortable with it, they give you that "aren't you a man look", as if being a man means defying logic.
you must be staying in edo state
Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by Makuos19: 12:41pm On Sep 26, 2019
jaxxy:

A harlot can tie rapper or whatever she sees for ur information. U must be a harlot in ur mind b4 it becomes an action irrespective of ur dress code.
But a harlot can't wear wrapper to sell her body. Those harlot you see on the road looking for customers, how many do you see that are tying wrapper
Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by Charly68: 12:44pm On Sep 26, 2019
Is that part of the contract ?
Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by Makuos19: 12:46pm On Sep 26, 2019
ersonleads:
It is even more decent wearing a decent trouser, just like those banker women trousers. The problem is wearing those indecent trousers that shows her curves and to make it worst she now wears a skimpy tight top. I prefer decent wearing of trousers than skirt any day(skirts that will even show your wife laps and legzzz).
There is nothing like decent trouser. Why are you not wearing decent skirt too as a man
Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by Makuos19: 12:47pm On Sep 26, 2019
Psoul:

If that is true for u and that is the level of ur understanding, then I don't need to say any other thing cos u will never understand beyond that level. Just keep beleiving it that way.
But what i asked was a question.....
Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by jaxxy(m): 12:49pm On Sep 26, 2019
Makuos19:

But a harlot can't wear wrapper to sell her body. Those harlot you see on the road looking for customers, how many do you see that are tying wrapper

Go to the village u will see them wearing rapper and big gowns doing these business codedly. Don’t let the fashion differences deceive u.

My point u can’t always judge a book by its cover. It’s about the mindset 1st.
Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by Makuos19: 1:07pm On Sep 26, 2019
LadySarah:
I wasnt wearing trousers ,but after marriage i did courtsey of my husbnd.He bought all the trousers i have and schooled me on how important it is.After 3 kids,i hav only 1 skirt grin grin

Pair it with a nice shirt,top and you look smart.
Security atleast incase of rape embarassed embarassed
Unneccessary exposure of the laps. grin grin
It holds the bouncing ass and hips.

And he is a choirmaster in a very spirikoko church.

Na crase man go stop his wife.Just buy the right trousers and b happy with ur wife while she slays.What are you making money for?
Do you know that trousers are bondage to women, how?
The sexual nature of a man is meant for trouser & thats why a man can urinate comfortably anywhere, but have u ever seen a woman on trouser when she want to urinate, she will look for a bush where she can stripe herself.

DEUTERONOMY 22:5
Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by Makuos19: 1:09pm On Sep 26, 2019
jaxxy:

Go to the village u will see them wearing rapper and big gowns doing these business codedly. Don’t let the fashion differences deceive u.

My point u can’t always judge a book by its cover. It’s about the mindset 1st.
They can wear wrapper and big gowns when they are not on duty. Am talking about when they are on duty or during the time they go out for their activity, what do they wear to sell their body to entice their customer Besides, harlot are known by their attires/appearance (Proverbs 7:10)!!!
Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by jaxxy(m): 1:12pm On Sep 26, 2019
Makuos19:

They can wear wrapper and big gowns when they are not on duty. Am talking about when they are on duty or during the time they go out for their activity, what do they wear to sell their body to entice their customer

Is it only on the road and hotel harlots are? Sm operate in the neighborhood, markets and offices.
Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by Makuos19: 1:15pm On Sep 26, 2019
jaxxy:

Is it only on the road and hotel harlots are? Sm operate in the neighborhood, markets and offices.
Yes..But Harlot are known by their attires/appearance (Proverbs 7:10)
Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by jaxxy(m): 1:19pm On Sep 26, 2019
Makuos19:

Yes..But Harlot are known by their attires/appearance (Proverbs 7:10)

Attires and appearance is relative and different based on custom, location and upbringing and can be misconstrued. Even in same bible God didn’t judge everyone by their appearances bt hearts.
Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by Makuos19: 1:23pm On Sep 26, 2019
jaxxy:

Attires and appearance is relative and different based on custom, location and upbringing and can be misconstrued. Even in same bible God didn’t judge everyone by their appearances bt hearts.
But Bible recognizes that Harlot are known by their appearance/attires. Have you seen a Harlot selling her body in a decent or harmless skirt or gown that is not showing her breast, laps, contour etc
Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by alphaNomega: 1:37pm On Sep 26, 2019
Noblefirstlady:
Why do some men stop their wife from putting on trousers after marriage?
A man will meet a lady that always put on trousers, and he will be OK with it, infact he would love it on her. But immediately after marriage he doesn't want it anymore and he will still be eyeing girls that are wearing trousers outside.
What really is the problem guys?

Those type of men are the problem with Nigeria. It could be their wives look disgusting on trousers after birthing a few kids
Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by alphaNomega: 1:38pm On Sep 26, 2019
Makuos19:
Do you know that trousers are bondage to women, how?
The sexual nature of a man is meant for trouser & thats why a man can urinate comfortably anywhere, but have u ever seen a woman on trouser when she want to urinate, she will look for a bush where she can stripe herself.

DEUTERONOMY 22:5

Bollocks
Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by johnad3(m): 2:18pm On Sep 26, 2019
bros for wattu nah!!!
Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by johnad3(m): 2:29pm On Sep 26, 2019
But man like me loves when women wears it bcus during intercourse she dont need to pull it off completely but to just zip off a bit while she release the trouser from her waist just a little and raise her 2 legs to the roof while the trouser released seat on her JUDIciary then i insert my God given 950GB into her Most incredible asset. Just imagine me riding on, on my ferrari and bugatti.

alphaNomega:

Bollocks
Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by johnad3(m): 2:59pm On Sep 26, 2019
Nah dem no service us well well oooo

Noblefirstlady:
Why do some men stop their wife from putting on trousers after marriage?
A man will meet a lady that always put on trousers, and he will be OK with it, infact he would love it on her. But immediately after marriage he doesn't want it anymore and he will still be eyeing girls that are wearing trousers outside.
What really is the problem guys?
Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by Bahddo(m): 3:10pm On Sep 26, 2019
etin06:

Selfishness, most men are selfish they are afraid that what they are doing to other girls outside someone else might do it to their wife. So in a bid to protect their investment they will ban their wife from wearing it.
humans are selfish. It's neither a man or woman thing as we are all born selfish.
Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by Makuos19: 3:32pm On Sep 26, 2019
alphaNomega:

Bollocks
Its like you just learnt this word newly
Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by Psoul(m): 10:31pm On Sep 26, 2019
Makuos19:
But what i asked was a question.....

It's more of a rhetoric question and may need no answer cos u already know what u want to hear.

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by mykelswa(m): 7:49am On Sep 27, 2019
princeakinola1:
you really the funny type,am married already batting my children with happynes and joy,expriences is the best teacher okay,dont not make your wife or husband a slave,we are helping hands to each other,who is now fool between me and u now?
Do what makes u happy. I can't explain what his going through. What's bad is bad. Helping is different from ordering around.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Debate: Failed Family Planning.Who Is To Be Blamed More,the Wife Or The Husband / FFK On Abortion: Mother's Can't Decide Whether A Baby Should Live Or Die / Why Are Men Afraid Of Successful Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.