Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? (16628 Views)

Why I 'banned' My Wife From Early Morning Radio Prayer. / How can I stop my wife from divorcing me? / Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by SenorFax(m): 9:45am On Sep 26, 2019
As a wife, your husband can give you. A quickie anytime anywhere in the house, but with trouser, Una go reach bedroom first and it's not so fun.

Just my cent
Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by jaxxy(m): 9:46am On Sep 26, 2019
Noblefirstlady:
Why do some men stop their wife from putting on trousers after marriage?
A man will meet a lady that always put on trousers, and he will be OK with it, infact he would love it on her. But immediately after marriage he doesn't want it anymore and he will still be eyeing girls that are wearing trousers outside.
What really is the problem guys?

I think it’s absurd bt here might be the reasoning or thinking behind such men’s actions. They feel u wore the trousers just to attract them and now they have got u or U have got them and even married u there’s no need to wear the trousers anymore or outside because they will wonder who Are u wearing the trousers for and trying to attract after they have married u. It sounds Ridiculous bt I think that how they think. It’s a subtle insecurity issue also. Lol

Make sure u know the mindset and preferences of ur partners b4 marriage not after u start complaining.

2 Likes

Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by SOFTENGR: 9:46am On Sep 26, 2019
mywells:
In those days you can only find a woman in trousers in an hotel simple prostitute or a LovePeddler,skirt are for women, gown,blouses, all women i n trousers are flirts and its a shame to woman wood.
You are still living in the olden days.
Wake up! You're in 21st century mhen...
Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by midnighter(f): 9:48am On Sep 26, 2019
more of a cultural thing, from when it was seen as a seductive something or something only promiscuous ladies wear. I would be surprised if somebody complained about it now. anyway a classy pantsuit is different from ripped jeans.

the equivalent of that now is like wearing bumshorts in public. we are still living in the vestiges of (Christian) colonialism and Islamic influence, so every time something new comes along, we see it as a threat or something.

well i hope what im saying is true because i just changed into my leggings since i am feeling cold.

everything in moderation...dress appropriately for the situation so you wont be insulted...
Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 26, 2019
midnighter:
more of a cultural thing, from when it was seen as something only promiscuous ladies do. I would be surprised if somebody complained about it now. anyway a classy pantsuit is different from ripped jeans.

the equivalent of that now is like wearing bumshorts in public. we are still living in the vestiges of colonialism and Islamic influence, so every time something new comes along, we see it as a threat or something.

well i hope what im saying is true because i just changed into my leggings since i am feeling cold.

everything in moderation...dress appropriately for the situation so you wont be insulted...

Please stop talking like an ignoramus.islam has zero issues with women in trousers.
Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by midnighter(f): 9:57am On Sep 26, 2019
ornicus:

Please stop talking like an ignoramus.islam has zero issues with women in trousers.

Yeah, it does. Thats why they wear abaya or jilbab almost all the time..except when they are inside.

It can depend on the interpretation the person follows though
Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by twilliamx(m): 10:01am On Sep 26, 2019
I no stop my wife, no be slave i marry...

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by Bizibi(m): 10:02am On Sep 26, 2019
I will allow my wife wear it, especially if it looks sexy on her. Everytime wrapper, wrapper!!!

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by oneTIMEman(m): 10:03am On Sep 26, 2019
My wife, my daughter's will be putting on trousers, i love ladies on trousers...trousers make them smart, trousers make them more comfortable. My first daughter is already wearing it now, my wife looks good on trousers, i made her to love it...oyes

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by yesloaded: 10:08am On Sep 26, 2019
I can't stop my wife from wearing trousers

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by Makuos19: 10:13am On Sep 26, 2019
pocohantas:
Why do people even consider trousers sexy or something that will make a woman noticed by men?

I see nothing special about trousers to make me insist someone shouldn't wear them.

Skirts and gowns are more alluring.

Maybe it is more about religious views.
A woman who wears trouser, tight skirt/gown, mini skirt/mini gown etc is a HARLOT,... True or False
Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by Makuos19: 10:13am On Sep 26, 2019
yesloaded:
I can't stop my wife from wearing trousers
A woman who wears trouser, tight skirt/gown, mini skirt/mini gown etc is a HARLOT,... True or False
Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by LadyExcellency: 10:14am On Sep 26, 2019
CharlesJok3r:
There is absolutely nothing wrong in a woman wether married or not married wearing trousers as long as it make her look nice, clean and decent. And the choice of a wife wearing trousers or not wearing trousers shouldn't be the husbands' priority and decision to make.

We have heard you.

In a relationship especially marriage, spouses dress to please each other provided decency and moderation are involved.

"Sacrifice and understanding" is essential oil that lubricates love and harmony

2 Likes

Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by Makuos19: 10:14am On Sep 26, 2019
oneTIMEman:
My wife, my daughter's will be putting on trousers, i love ladies on trousers...trousers make them smart, trousers make them more comfortable. My first daughter is already wearing it now, my wife looks good on trousers, i made her to love it...oyes
Do you know that trousers are bondage to women, how?
The sexual nature of a man is meant for trouser & thats why a man can urinate comfortably anywhere, but have u ever seen a woman on trouser when she want to urinate, she will look for a bush where she can stripe herself.

DEUTERONOMY 22:5

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by Psoul(m): 10:15am On Sep 26, 2019
mykelswa:
After marriage my own brother started washing childrens cloth sef

....and what is wrong if your brother washes his children clothes?
All these "I am a man" mentality that most of like wearing is what is causing so many break-ups.
I don't see anything wrong if my wife washes my clothes and I wash hers anytime I have the chance and also my kids clothes. So long as it is not by imposition.

I wash my wife's clothes including her undies as well as those of my children. I love doing it when I have the time for it.
I sweep house. Some times my wife or the househelp will rush me and will be like... oh no, drop that broom l will do the sweeping later. I will insist that I wanna do it today. I will do it even most times better than them. It doesn't reduce who I am and does not make my household not to accord me that respect. There is so much love and mutual respect in the home.

2 Likes

Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by Makuos19: 10:16am On Sep 26, 2019
jaxxy:

I think it’s absurd bt here might be the reasoning or thinking behind such men’s actions. They feel u wore the trousers just to attract them and now they have got u or U have got them and even married u there’s no need to wear the trousers anymore or outside because they will wonder who Are u wearing the trousers for and trying to attract after they have married u. It sounds Ridiculous bt I think that how they think. It’s a subtle insecurity issue also. Lol

Make sure u know the mindset and preferences of ur partners b4 marriage not after u start complaining.
Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by Makuos19: 10:16am On Sep 26, 2019
SOFTENGR:

You are still living in the olden days.
Wake up! You're in 21st century mhen...
Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by mechanics(m): 10:17am On Sep 26, 2019
Infact trousers should not be worn at all.

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by Dinho20(m): 10:25am On Sep 26, 2019
I DIDN'T WANT TO COMMENT , BUT I HAVE TO HELP OUT.

WHENEVER YOU PUT ON A CLOTH MAKE SURE NO ONE SEE'S YOUR KNEES, WEAR CLOTHES THAT COVERS YOUR KNEES.

THESE ARE OYIBO LADIES NIGERIANS HAVE BEEN IMITATING, YOU CAN SEE THAT THEY WEAR SOMETHING DECENT

THIS IS HOW A DECENT WOMAN SHOULD DRESS BEFORE GOING OUT

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by spiceadole: 10:26am On Sep 26, 2019
Men stop their wives from doing a lot of things after marriage...
It all boils down to insecurity.

They will stop a working class woman from working
Stop her from using social media.
Stop her from using make up
Some will even change her phone numbers.

But they are very randy.
Admiring women who do all these.

3 Likes

Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by Psoul(m): 10:31am On Sep 26, 2019
If you are courting a lady that loves wearing trousers and you wouldn't want her to wear trousers as ur wife, u should stop her from wearing it when two of u are not yet married. Letting her wear it only for u to impose it on her to stop wearing them cos u have married hers shows that u are a weakling. The man is not a real man.

When I saw this my beautiful wife, she doesn't wear trousers cos she was a member of Assemblies of God Church.
I told her that I want her to start wearing trousers cos she has a very good shape for it. I love making men jealous with my partner. I bought some for her. It was difficult for her. I insisted, she was like my parents are staunch members ooo and our pastor will do this and that. I told her that I am the one that will marry u and I have the right to decide most of ur attires. That was how she started wearing trousers. Even during our meetings with her church Pastor and the church Council, they raised the issue that they used to see her wearing trousers. I stood for her and told them I was responsible for that and I want her to be wearing it cos I like it. After long arguements and drama, they saw that I stood my ground, they let that be and approved our wedding.

She still wears trousers till tomorrow and it looks so good on her. I make sure she looks so amazing everyday cos I love using her to do shakara. I love it when men kept salivating over her. I'm not an insecured person. I have never seen nor heard anything that will make me suspect her. We are happy and good with beautiful children.

So, that man stopping his wife from wearing trousers and still admire it on another woman body is a weak and foolish man. The only exception is if after marriage, ur church or through any other means get u convinced that a woman wearing trousers is a sin, then u can follow ur religion and fall in line with it.

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by boomssey(f): 10:34am On Sep 26, 2019
Noblefirstlady:
Why do some men stop their wife from putting on trousers after marriage?
A man will meet a lady that always put on trousers, and he will be OK with it, infact he would love it on her. But immediately after marriage he doesn't want it anymore and he will still be eyeing girls that are wearing trousers outside.
What really is the problem guys?
thank God you brought this up late. I have always thought of it too

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 26, 2019
seangy4konji:
Why kill your wife vibe cos of marriage...

If you want to know... Ladies in full hijab are more promiscuous than normal girls...

Fact..

Tested and trusted and(confirmed by me.

Dress sense droes not mean a lady that wants to be a cheerful giver would stop the message she is destined to deliver in the world.
true talk
Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by Kekescolala16: 10:42am On Sep 26, 2019
[Really!ote author=saraki2019 post=82576136]I will allow my wife be wear trouser in my compound only[/quote]
Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by jaxxy(m): 10:43am On Sep 26, 2019
Makuos19:

Not necessarily true. Sm gals like too look good and fashionable not about getting men or sleeping with different men like a harlot. She is only a harlot sells herself or body or sleeps randomly with different men. However before we get insultive to women, men who sleep around with random women are?

That said I believe in people looking good bt moderate depending on where Ure going. However everyone can’t be thesame and I’m fully aware of this. Smtmes as a guy I have my crazy fashion moments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by Makuos19: 10:49am On Sep 26, 2019
Psoul:
If you are courting a lady that loves wearing trousers and you wouldn't want her to wear trousers as ur wife, u should stop her from wearing it when two of u are not yet married. Letting her wear it only for u to impose it on her to stop wearing them cos u have married hers shows that u are a weakling. The man is not a real man.

When I saw this my beautiful wife, she doesn't wear trousers cos she was a member of Assemblies of God Church.
I told her that I want her to start wearing trousers cos she has a very good shape for it. I love making men jealous with my partner. I bought some for her. It was difficult for her. I insisted, she was like my parents are staunch members ooo and our pastor will do this and that. I told her that I am the one that will marry u and I have the right to decide most of ur attires. That was how she started wearing trousers. Even during our meetings with her church Pastor and the church Council, they raised the issue that they used to see her wearing trousers. I stood for her and told them I was responsible for that and I want her to be wearing it cos I like it. After long arguements and drama, they saw that I stood my ground, they let that be and approved our wedding.

She still wears trousers till tomorrow and it looks so good on her. I make sure she looks so amazing everyday cos I love using her to do shakara. I love it when men kept salivating over her. I'm not an insecured person. I have never seen nor heard anything that will make me suspect her. We are happy and good with beautiful children.

So, that man stopping his wife from wearing trousers and still admire it on another woman body is a weak and foolish man. The only exception is if after marriage, ur church or through any other means get u convinced that a woman wearing trousers is a sin, then u can follow ur religion and fall in line with it.
Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by Solsix(m): 10:49am On Sep 26, 2019
Ugosample:

IF she agrees without coercion
There is nothing like coercion, whatever u can't tolerate in a marriage don't even start it. If u can't stop wearing trousers even after marriage don't stop even with a gun pionted at u. Somebody will appreciate you the way you are

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by MaMa616(f): 10:50am On Sep 26, 2019
Such man should not exist

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by Makuos19: 10:51am On Sep 26, 2019
jaxxy:

Not necessarily true. Sm gals like too look good and fashionable not about getting men or sleeping with different men like a harlot. She is only a harlot sells herself or body or sleeps randomly with different men. However before we get insultive to women, men who sleep around with random women are?

That said I believe in people looking good bt moderate depending on where Ure going. However everyone can’t be thesame and I’m fully aware of this. Smtmes as a guy I have my crazy fashion moments.
What do you meant by looking good and fashionable...And before a Harlot sells her body Then mention the clothes she will wear to sell her body
Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by PrincewithGod(m): 10:55am On Sep 26, 2019
THE BIBLE IS AGAINST WOMEN WEARING TROUSER

The word of God is the standard we must follow as Christians, many Christians are void of this truth, some even attack it when they are being told. the ball is in your court it is either you believe now or believe latter.

Trousers are meant for men not women according to the scriptures (Exo. 28:42-43a). when God commanded Moses to make linen breeches(trousers check your dictionary) it was for Aaron and his sons not his daughters (Deut. 22:5).

Trouser pulls lust on men, when you wear trouser your buttocks are exposed and you become an instrument of the devil to cause men to lust and sin against God, no body that puts a stumbling block before others will go to heaven( Rom. 14:13b).

Trouser is an attire of an harlot and no harlot will go to heaven. if you wear trouser and another sister wears her skirt and covers herself well and the both of you are on the road, men will come for you because what you wear is advertising the product they want (prov. 7:8-10; Genesis 38:13-16).

There is nothing like female trouser, trouser is trouser you cant fancy sin. if you buy a plate do you buy both male and female ?, no they are all one, so there is nothing like female trouser and the bible does not permit you to wear any whether male or female (Job 14:4; Ecll. 1:15).

Where in the new testament did the bible state that a woman to wear trouser was a law in the old testament and that it has been cancelled??, the bible says He is YES AND AMEN, HE CAN NEVER CHANGE AND HIS WORLD ABIDED FOR EVER. (Psalms 19: 88; Malachi 3:6a).

Beloveth, God's standard has not changed, the bible can never be contradicted all the verses does not differ from each other they are one, so you cant remove the verse that condemns a women from wearing trouser from the commandments of God. God wants you to dress well and cover your self so that your unclothedness be not discovered (Genesis 20:26). Wearing trouser is the same as being Unclad because the contours of your body(buttocks) which is the most attractive part of the female body is pull out and thereby many be defiled.

Dress well to cover your unclothedness!!!
your body is for God's glory not yours!!
1Tim. 3:9 1Peter 3:3-5....
-Copied

2 Likes

Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by mykelswa(m): 10:55am On Sep 26, 2019
fool i pray u marry and ur start washing ur childrens cloth and bathing dem every day while ur wife cooks and watch tv. if thats d kind of marriage u wanr then youre not worthy to be called a man

Psoul:

....and what is wrong if your brother washes his children clothes?
All these "I am a man" mentality that most of like wearing is what is causing so many break-ups.
I don't see anything wrong if my wife washes my clothes and I wash hers anytime I have the chance and also my kids clothes. So long as it is not by imposition.

I wash my wife's clothes including her undies as well as those of my children. I love doing it when I have the time for it.
I sweep house. Some times my wife or the househelp will rush me and will be like... oh no, drop that broom l will do the sweeping later. I will insist that I wanna do it today. I will do it even most times better than them. It doesn't reduce who I am and does not make my household not to accord me that respect. There is so much love and mutual respect in the home.

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by mykelswa(m): 10:56am On Sep 26, 2019
princeakinola1:
stop looking into your brother relatioship you yourself will wish your husband to help you than that,love is the most important things

fool i pray u marry and u start washing ur childrens cloth and bathing dem every day while ur wife cooks and watch tv. if thats d kind of marriage u wanr then youre not worthy to be called a man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Husband Sacked From Bank Job / Subliminal Messages Hidden In Disney Cartoons That Our Kids Watch / A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.