Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? (16630 Views)

Why I 'banned' My Wife From Early Morning Radio Prayer. / How can I stop my wife from divorcing me? / Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by IamDavid(m): 9:22am On Sep 26, 2019
My girlfriend isn't wearing trouser for now, she will start after marriage by God's grace.

2 Likes

Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by Tableshaker007(m): 9:22am On Sep 26, 2019
Noblefirstlady:
Why do some men stop their wife from putting on trousers after marriage?
A man will meet a lady that always put on trousers, and he will be OK with it, infact he would love it on her. But immediately after marriage he doesn't want it anymore and he will still be eyeing girls that are wearing trousers outside.
What really is the problem guys?
So that when he wants to f*** then it will be very easy for him

2 Likes

Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by Yeecar(m): 9:23am On Sep 26, 2019
As a responsible HEAD OF THE FAMILY yes.
Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by DevilhimseIf: 9:24am On Sep 26, 2019
[s]
itsme01:
grin

Stupid mentality, skirt even makes your wife vulnerable to quick penetration

[/s]
shut up
Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 26, 2019
I don't know for them oo.

Don't they want their wife to be hot.

To pepper people with their dressing.
wink
Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by pocohantas(f): 9:25am On Sep 26, 2019
Why do people even consider trousers sexy or something that will make a woman noticed by men?

I see nothing special about trousers to make me insist someone shouldn't wear them.

Skirts and gowns are more alluring.

Maybe it is more about religious views.

4 Likes

Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by Solsix(m): 9:26am On Sep 26, 2019
Noblefirstlady:
A man will meet a lady that always put on trousers, and he will be OK with it, infact he would love it on her. But immediately after marriage he doesn't want it anymore and he will still be eyeing girls that are wearing trousers outside.
If the woman agree to stop wearing it after marriage then no problem.

3 Likes

Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by EmekaBlue(m): 9:26am On Sep 26, 2019
All women should be stopped from wearing it. make dem dey wear their own skirt and blouse
Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by josephubah111(m): 9:27am On Sep 26, 2019
And your point is? Are they not his kids?
mykelswa:
After marriage my own brother started washing childrens cloth sef

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by princeakinola1(m): 9:27am On Sep 26, 2019
mykelswa:
After marriage my own brother started washing childrens cloth sef
stop looking into your brother relatioship you yourself will wish your husband to help you than that,love is the most important things

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by Kush070(m): 9:27am On Sep 26, 2019
That type of man is unsecured, that is the reason..
Noblefirstlady:

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by Royalfurnitures: 9:29am On Sep 26, 2019
Not necessarily, though depends on some factors, religious or traditional beliefs. Again some trousers are decent while some are not

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture for your homes and offices
Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 26, 2019
pocohantas:
Why do people even consider trousers more sexy or something that will make a woman noticed by men?

I see nothing special about trousers to make me insist someone shouldn't wear them.

Are yoga pants trousers?
Asking for a friend

Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by pocohantas(f): 9:31am On Sep 26, 2019
ornicus:

Are yoga pants trousers?
Asking for a friend

Nah. I don't count that as "trousers".
Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 26, 2019
This happens when you marry a man that is 40-50 plus
Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by Ugosample(m): 9:32am On Sep 26, 2019
Noblefirstlady:

this has to be the silliest question I read this year

it's a no brainer

nothing wrong witt a lady wearing trousers

2 Likes

Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by MiztaYouneek(m): 9:32am On Sep 26, 2019
I see men that do sure as cowards. No offense to anyone but that's just how I see them
Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by helinues: 9:33am On Sep 26, 2019
That's when you marry a wrong person

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by Ugosample(m): 9:33am On Sep 26, 2019
Solsix:
If the woman agree to stop wearing it after marriage then no problem.
IF she agrees without coercion

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by Acidosis(m): 9:33am On Sep 26, 2019
Some trousers are actually better than skirts. You're more likely to expose your body on skirts/gowns than trousers. Trousers and insecurity shouldn't be in the same sentence.

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by Funkybabee(f): 9:34am On Sep 26, 2019
no man can tell me such because I will ask him wether he saw me on it before our marriage or not

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 26, 2019
pocohantas:

Nah. I don't count that as "trousers".

Evil seductress

Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by Ugosample(m): 9:35am On Sep 26, 2019
etin06:

Selfishness, most men are selfish they are afraid that what they are doing to other girls outside someone else might do it to their wife. So in a bid to protect their investment they will ban their wife from wearing it.

interesting
Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by Ugosample(m): 9:36am On Sep 26, 2019
ornicus:

Evil seductress
when your daughter becomes an adult and is out of your house
you really don't have control over that anymore

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by alizma: 9:37am On Sep 26, 2019
My own started wearing it after our marriage. If you see her now, you go know say I get inner eyes to win jackpot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by Thegamingorca(m): 9:37am On Sep 26, 2019
pocohantas:
Why do people even consider trousers sexy or something that will make a woman noticed by men?

Dey are cool to look at especially when dey assume the silhouette of the babe.
Leggings are also cool

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 26, 2019
Ugosample:

when your daughter becomes an adult and is out of your house

you really don't have control over that anymore

I am just trolling poko.you know madam stop at the tip is blue balling evil. Causing trouble in board meeting with short skirt angry

All men go dey smile and clap forgetting what the presentation was about
Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by dustydee: 9:42am On Sep 26, 2019
Noblefirstlady:
Yes if the woman can also stop the man from wearing what she does not want him to wear.
But seriously was this discussed before marriage and did the woman agree? If not then the man may be asking for trouble. What is wrong with his wife wearing trousers?

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by Ugosample(m): 9:43am On Sep 26, 2019
ornicus:

I am just trolling poko.you know madam stop at the tip is blue balling evil. Causing trouble in board meeting with short skirt angry

All men go dey smile and clap forgetting what the presentation was about

lmao
Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by mywells: 9:44am On Sep 26, 2019
In those days you can only find a woman in trousers in an hotel simple prostitute or a LovePeddler,skirt are for women, gown,blouses, all women i n trousers are flirts and its a shame to woman wood.

1 Like

Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by SOFTENGR: 9:44am On Sep 26, 2019
If your husband stops you from wearing trousers, then know that you don't have a husband yet.
Re: Should A Man Stop His Wife From Wearing Trousers After Marriage? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:45am On Sep 26, 2019
For me,trouser is the best. I even buy them for my wife anytime I travel.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Husband Sacked From Bank Job / A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) / Why Are Mums, Women Always Placing Restrictions On Pot Of Soup??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.