Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,991 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

Marrying From A Community That Forbids Cheating. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marrying From A Community That Forbids Cheating. (491 Views)

Truth About Delta Tradition That Forbids Married Women From Cheating (Part 2) / The Truth About Delta Tradition That Forbids Married Women From Sleeping Outside / In A World That Forbids Hitting A Woman, How Do You ..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marrying From A Community That Forbids Cheating. by psalmsonovic(m): 7:24am On Sep 26, 2019
Can you marry from a community or village that forbids cheating.
Immediately you cheat, you die?

Question of the day.
Re: Marrying From A Community That Forbids Cheating. by donbachi(m): 7:39am On Sep 26, 2019
must u cheat?
Re: Marrying From A Community That Forbids Cheating. by Yinabim(f): 7:48am On Sep 26, 2019
Of course .
Before you get married you must be sure your spouse can satisfy you in IMPORTANT aspects . It’s not that you will marry a one minute man because he is rich or marry a woman without ambition because she has big breast .
In such rltnshps cheating is inevitable.

1 Like

Re: Marrying From A Community That Forbids Cheating. by Blakjewelry(m): 8:07am On Sep 26, 2019
psalmsonovic:
Can you marry from a community or village that forbids cheating.
Immediately you cheat, you die?

Question of the day.
simple answer is yes
Re: Marrying From A Community That Forbids Cheating. by Peterosky(m): 10:07am On Sep 26, 2019
Bross no vex.I can not fit do.I can not come and be dying before my time.

(1) (Reply)

Ondo State? Let's Connect!! / Mr Tembo Rants About His Inability To Grow Beards / She Doesnt Want A Close Friend At Work But I Love Her. How Do I Win Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.