Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha - Business (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha (62068 Views)

If You Import From China. Let’s Do Business! / Aerial View Of Harbour Industrial Layout Onitsha-photo / Nairalander And Twin Brother Swags At Onitsha Mall- Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by biomi: 9:55am On Jan 07, 2021
Can you link me to pos paper wholesaler in onitsha, tanks expecting your reply.
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 8:08am On Jan 08, 2021
biomi:
Can you link me to pos paper wholesaler in onitsha, tanks expecting your reply.
of course yes.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 8:11am On Jan 08, 2021
TOYNEX:
What rate for aed? How do we go about it?
it fluctuates. if u re ready u will get current rate
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by Lawsaite: 10:41pm On Jan 08, 2021
Antivirushop please I need someone to buy quality material facemasks from
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by Sistergal80(m): 7:05pm On Jan 09, 2021
antivirushop:
sorry for late reply. I was banned since three days ago after posting some deals . have tried diff methods and d ban keeps coming. don't think I can continue. unless if u got any suggestions u can let me know

Hi antivirushop we can move to Facebook if u so wish...honestly speaking the ban here especially by d bots is very annoying. I hadn't comment 4 a while only for me to open this thread to comment and d uselessness banned me.

Due 2 popular demand. Pls let's move 2 Facebook...a lady here has already set that up 4 u(a newly created group on Facebook known as Onitsha/Awka business connect)..pls reply this message if u see it so that u can be added 2 d group.

Face book will be a perfect place to reach so many audience and no worries of being banned.

If we can all move there...it will be perfecto

Below is d page

7 Likes

Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by skyscrapper: 8:47pm On Jan 09, 2021
I love this thread
@ Op how do someone locate stocks wears directly from importers
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 11:28pm On Jan 09, 2021
Lawsaite:
Antivirushop please I need someone to buy quality material facemasks from
facemasks full the streets .none of them pass 100naira. I sue to buy a new one anytime I visit d banks BC they insist if u don't have one u won't come in. so which kind of facemasks re re u looking for. if u buy in bulk they might give u discounts
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by Lawsaite: 11:31pm On Jan 09, 2021
antivirushop:

facemasks full the streets .none of them pass 100naira. I sue to buy a new one anytime I visit d banks BC they insist if u don't have one u won't come in. so which kind of facemasks re re u looking for. if u buy in bulk they might give u discounts
Quality material ones, like the type top police officers wear
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 11:43pm On Jan 09, 2021
skyscrapper:
I love this thread
@ Op how do someone locate stocks wears directly from importers
to buy direct from an importer at reduced price u have to be ready to buy in bundles. not if u want to do picking u expect to buy at same price wit a bundle buyer. I have said this lots of times. many sellers in Onitsha here don't even import. they buy from importers or from those who bought from importers, they sell in same market wit importers .still make profits. d important thing is to know ur game well. that knowledge is not easy.
DTS d knowledge DT makes a boy to leave his parents to go live in his ogas house for six years plus.

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 11:48pm On Jan 09, 2021
Sistergal80:

Hi antivirushop we can move to Facebook if u so wish...honestly speaking the ban here especially by d bots is very annoying. I hadn't comment 4 a while only for me to open this thread to comment and d uselessness banned me.

Due 2 popular demand. Pls let's move 2 Facebook...a lady here has already set that up 4 u(a newly created group on Facebook known as Onitsha/Awka business connect)..pls reply this message if u see it so that u can be added 2 d group.

Face book will be a perfect place to reach so many audience and no worries of being banned.

If we can all move there...it will be perfecto

Below is d page

u can see some threads I opened which I cannot continue wit. I receive ban each time I post sth wit price, these re stuffs I spent my time and even resources to get. nne I Don tire. will have to study ur suggestion. thanks for helping BC many have got success stories from what they got from this thread, if u ask them to write their stories so others can learn here they will refuse

4 Likes

Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 12:04am On Jan 10, 2021
Lawsaite:
Quality material ones, like the type top police officers wear
send samples or pics
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by Lawsaite: 12:53am On Jan 10, 2021
antivirushop:

send samples or pics
Something like this, it has to have thick blackness and the quality of the material has to be high.

Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by bamidele89: 1:45am On Jan 10, 2021
antivirushop:

send samples or pics

Please I wish to start baby diaper how can you put me through that on getting supplier
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 6:11am On Jan 10, 2021
Lawsaite:

Something like this, it has to have thick blackness and the quality of the material has to be high.

Those who sew the street own can sew this. D only thing is dt d price will be higher bc they will use ur own choice of higher fabric and design
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 6:14am On Jan 10, 2021
bamidele89:

Please I wish to start baby diaper how can you put me through that on getting supplier

Its a moving biz. U can find dealers in kano street in main market or relief market.a friend of mine just started importing this .am not sure his container has arrived yet
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by Sistergal80(m): 8:18am On Jan 10, 2021
antivirushop:

u can see some threads I opened which I cannot continue wit. I receive ban each time I post sth wit price, these re stuffs I spent my time and even resources to get. nne I Don tire. will have to study ur suggestion. thanks for helping BC many have got success stories from what they got from this thread, if u ask them to write their stories so others can learn here they will refuse

Nna u can pm me so that u can be added there...ur admin chair is waiting 4 u over there to occupy. Abeg come take over d page biko...lol

Let's us build a community of trust on Facebook
The bots here are crazy
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by Sistergal80(m): 8:23am On Jan 10, 2021
bamidele89:

This a biz i am also looking into...it's lucrative.

1.Wit d high increase in homosexuality and their leaking butts adult diapers is so sought after.
2. Pple give birth everyday and d easiest way 2 tend to ur baby's poo disposal is via baby diapers.
3. Ladies menstruate every month..so d demand 4 sanitary pads.

Hope someone has been convinced on this biz now?
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by Lawsaite: 8:52am On Jan 10, 2021
antivirushop:

Those who sew the street own can sew this. D only thing is dt d price will be higher bc they will use ur own choice of higher fabric and design
Okay, is it possible to reach them?
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 10:38am On Jan 10, 2021
Lawsaite:

I have given u d line and markets u can get them from. so u can come market and survey their prices too
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by Lawsaite: 11:01am On Jan 10, 2021
antivirushop:

I have given u d line and markets u can get them from. so u can come market and survey their prices too
Ah, thank you sir. I'll be coming to onitsha from enugu soon. Please I didn't get the message
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 10:18pm On Jan 10, 2021
Lawsaite:
yes
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by boolee(m): 8:16am On Jan 12, 2021
antivirushop:

d Engr DT handles all my Pc repairs died last year. have not been able to get anoda person I can give my trust 100%. but u can try this guy who stays at Old post office house, first floor, d name na Okocha . he is good but I don't give him jobs.I prefer people I can talk to in case of any incasity.lol. well he is .one of d pioneers in DT sector.

old post office is d two storey building standing beside our Lord plaza at d junction DT leads to Emeka offor plaza
Greetings Sir. Have you seen A better PC engineer. You can recommend for me?
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 1:25pm On Jan 12, 2021
boolee:
Greetings Sir. Have you seen A better PC engineer. You can recommend for me?

There re many of them at digital plaza onitsha
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 1:40pm On Jan 12, 2021
TOPAZ SIGNATURE PAD for NIMC registration. I can arrange this for those who might need. Heard its hot cake now and very scarce.

Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by boolee(m): 2:41pm On Jan 12, 2021
antivirushop:

There re many of them at digital plaza onitsha
can you describe digital plaza to me?
Used to go to City complex. But those guys can't solve the PCs issue
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by 02emrys(m): 3:44pm On Jan 12, 2021
antivirushop:
TOPAZ SIGNATURE PAD for NIMC registration. I can arrange this for those who might need. Heard its hot cake now and very scarce.
Please sir can you help me check the price for game pads?
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 3:56pm On Jan 12, 2021
02emrys:
Please sir can you help me check the price for game pads?
how many pcs? and which type?
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by biomi: 6:03pm On Jan 12, 2021
antivirushop:
of course yes.
pls help me with the contact of those pos paper seller
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 6:29pm On Jan 12, 2021
biomi:
pls help me with the contact of those pos paper seller

send me a chat with quantity and type.
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by 02emrys(m): 8:21pm On Jan 12, 2021
antivirushop:

how many pcs? and which type?
I just want to know the price first
Products like haveit, Ucom, language, Microsoft
Maybe like 20 or 30 pcs

Thanks
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by bamidele89: 10:37pm On Jan 12, 2021
Sistergal80:

This a biz i am also looking into...it's lucrative.

1.Wit d high increase in homosexuality and their leaking butts adult diapers is so sought after.
2. Pple give birth everyday and d easiest way 2 tend to ur baby's poo disposal is via baby diapers.
3. Ladies menstruate every month..so d demand 4 sanitary pads.

Hope someone has been convinced on this biz now?

Please can I have your number maybe we can rub minds together on this business
Or u message me through my signature

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (35) (Reply)

Naira Exchange Rates Today / Abdulsamad Rabiu Donates ₦1 Billion To Support COVID-19 Response / Cassava Export Business: How To Begin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.