Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,309 members, 7,811,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha - Business (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha (62063 Views)

If You Import From China. Let’s Do Business! / Aerial View Of Harbour Industrial Layout Onitsha-photo / Nairalander And Twin Brother Swags At Onitsha Mall- Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by bamidele89: 10:39pm On Jan 12, 2021
antivirushop:

Its a moving biz. U can find dealers in kano street in main market or relief market.a friend of mine just started importing this .am not sure his container has arrived yet

Can you share me your friend details please
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by Bestofralph(m): 11:49pm On Jan 12, 2021
I need information on how to get quality plain t shirts in bulk
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 1:19am On Jan 13, 2021
02emrys:
I just want to know the price first Products like haveit, Ucom, language, Microsoft Maybe like 20 or 30 pcs
Thanks
am sure of ucom and have it. others might be in the market too
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 1:21am On Jan 13, 2021
bamidele89:

Can you share me your friend details please
his own is still on the sea. when it arrives will let u knpw
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 1:22am On Jan 13, 2021
Bestofralph:
I need information on how to get quality plain t shirts in bulk

if u don't find them for main market where else can u find them
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by 02emrys(m): 8:53am On Jan 13, 2021
antivirushop:

am sure of ucom and have it. others might be in the market too
m
OK how much is the price?
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by bamidele89: 11:28am On Jan 13, 2021
[quote author=antivirushop post=98001015]

his own is still on the sea. when it arrives will let u knpw[/quote
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by bamidele89: 11:28am On Jan 13, 2021
antivirushop:

his own is still on the sea. when it arrives will let u knpw

Okay Sir
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by biomi: 11:41am On Jan 13, 2021
How do I chat you quote author=antivirushop post=97991110]

send me a chat with quantity and type. [/quote]
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 1:27pm On Jan 13, 2021
biomi:
How do I chat you quote author=antivirushop post=97991110]

send me a chat with quantity and type.

U can send me a message on whatsapp. There is no need for greeting. Just make ur enquiry. Will answer u when I see it.tanx
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 1:30pm On Jan 13, 2021
Original sandisk products memory card and flashdrives at importers prices are availablea. Send chat for prices. Spambot blocks prices posted here
More importers direct deals are coming onboard.
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 5:43pm On Jan 15, 2021
its official. finally we have secured a partnership deal with one of the renowned authorised distributors of tech products like sandisk, imation,Philips,Toshiba(now Kioxia) in the world. this means u can get ur original storage devices like flashdrives,memory cards,ssd directly from us at the most affordable cost here in Onitsha. we have worked hard to make this happen. as promised to my readers here more better deals are on the way. all interested parties can request for samples for confirmation. pls its strictly for wholesalers

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 6:08pm On Jan 15, 2021
In my search for better deals, I met an importer who has two bales of these shirts wit diff designs and colors. they are all brand new(not OK) sealed in nylons. were removed from nylon for purpose of taking this pictures. if there are any interested parties they can notify me. strictly on wholesales. am yet to finalise on price .DT depends if any persons will show interest. strictly for bulk buyers
Sizes medium.large, extra large
Price 700

Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 8:45am On Jan 16, 2021
antivirushop:
In my search for better deals, I met an importer who has two bales of these shirts wit diff designs and colors. they are all brand new(not OK) sealed in nylons. were removed from nylon for purpose of taking this pictures. if there are any interested parties they can notify me. strictly on wholesales. am yet to finalise on price .DT depends if any persons will show interest. strictly for bulk buyers
Price 700
the shirts can be used by both male and female. can blend into corporate too.
for the purpose of this thread I have pleaded with the importer to allow the price to be N700
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by mygee2(m): 10:44am On Jan 16, 2021
antivirushop:
software based companies are lacking here. if u are good in that area u can come and sell ur skills here
I am from the North
How much can I get an office space for hire
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by mygee2(m): 10:47am On Jan 16, 2021
samuelsam:
I am a native of Ogidi, in case you are new there, you can contact me for help, if you also need land to buy or flat/shop for rent, i will help
your contact please
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 11:06am On Jan 16, 2021
mygee2:

I am from the North I how much can I get an office space for hire

bear in mind its very affordable. cheapest among every other grade A cities in nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 6:37pm On Jan 16, 2021
mygee2:

I am from the North I how much can I get an office space for hire

rent is cheap here .u can get a 2bedroom flat at 180k annually. even some three bedroom apartment. if u re looking for office space in shops for plaza here in main market.upstairs u can get 120k per annum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by mygee2(m): 10:09am On Jan 17, 2021
antivirushop:

those polo sells between 4k to 4200 per bundle, price fluctuations due to dollar fluctuations.before na 3500
you mean 4k as in 10 in a bundle?
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by mygee2(m): 10:27am On Jan 17, 2021
antivirushop:

rent is cheap here .u can get a 2bedroom flat at 180k annually. even some three bedroom apartment. if u re looking for office space in shops for plaza here in main market.upstairs u can get 120k per annum
Thanks alot sir in bringing in these opportunities to the young ones, I'll consider starting something on IT in onitcha because there is the a huge need and alot of problem solving idea I have in on it has, Ill be graduating school next year but my concern is are onitcha people accommodating and welcoming to strangers esp people from the North, because as I have read you people also have concern about the North as you wrote from your experience from Mubi
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 10:28am On Jan 17, 2021
mygee2:
you mean 4k as in 10 in a bundle?
price per piece. they are quality polos

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 10:32am On Jan 17, 2021
mygee2:

Thanks alot sir in bringing in these opportunities to the young ones, I'll consider starting something on IT in onitcha because there is the a huge need and alot of problem solving idea I have in on it has, Ill be graduating school next year but my concern is are onitcha people accommodating and welcoming to strangers esp people from the North, because as I have read you people also have concern about the North as you wrote from your experience from Mubi

DTS why its good to travel at times so u can have a first hand experience of people and places . a lot of people from d north are here doing their Biz too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by mygee2(m): 10:53am On Jan 17, 2021
antivirushop:

price per piece. they are quality polos
let me find some small capital imma comedown here and start buying these and selling them on campus when school resumes God Bless you antivirusshop
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 11:12am On Jan 17, 2021
pls all should take note.
my intention of opening this thread is to expose the business potentials of this city called Onitsha. in doing this I have been able to tell people what they can cone here to buy or come here to sell. I have provided d diff markets and what u can get in each of them. in some cases I have provided exact lines and streets for some commodities. at a time I went far to share contacts of some high valued importers here to individuals who asked. at a timei discovered that such contact sharing is been grossly abused so I stopped. now its simple ,if u need anytincome to the market and survey for yourself. don't ask me if its cheaper here BC it can't be cheaper elsewhere. then BC many people RR saying they can't come I moved a step further to task myself to help such people get what they need. its easy for me BC am based here and know virtually all big players(importers) in any item here. I know d right button to press. but what I don't want is people to waste my limited time. so I said if u need anything and ready u can contact me. pls am not a middleman BC whatever u get tru me u can't get it at a price lower even if u come here yourself. I don't need your money. I have received many accolades and partnership requests from individuals, businesses and even government officials in this state BC of this thread. some of them i have turned down. I have even participated in forums on how to further ease business process in anambra. those encounters and goodwill messages are enough for me.
my greatest joy is when I hear stories of people who have moved steps further in their Biz BC of the info they get from here.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 17, 2021
Is their a market for beverages (Drinks, Can drinks, champagnes, wines etc) wholesale. Cheers
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 11:42am On Jan 17, 2021
inigoig:
Is their a market for beverages (Drinks, Can drinks, champagnes, wines etc) wholesale. Cheers

relief market ,Onitsha

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 17, 2021
antivirushop:

relief market ,Onitsha

Thank you for this info. Cheers
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by empron(m): 8:50pm On Jan 17, 2021
antivirushop:
pls all should take note.
my intention of opening this thread is to expose the business potentials of this city called Onitsha. in doing this I have been able to tell people what they can cone here to buy or come here to sell. I have provided d diff markets and what u can get in each of them. in some cases I have provided exact lines and streets for some commodities. at a time I went far to share contacts of some high valued importers here to individuals who asked. at a timei discovered that such contact sharing is been grossly abused so I stopped. now its simple ,if u need anytincome to the market and survey for yourself. don't ask me if its cheaper here BC it can't be cheaper elsewhere. then BC many people RR saying they can't come I moved a step further to task myself to help such people get what they need. its easy for me BC am based here and know virtually all big players(importers) in any item here. I know d right button to press. but what I don't want is people to waste my limited time. so I said if u need anything and ready u can contact me. pls am not a middleman BC whatever u get tru me u can't get it at a price lower even if u come here yourself. I don't need your money. I have received many accolades and partnership requests from individuals, businesses and even government officials in this state BC of this thread. some of them i have turned down. I have even participated in forums on how to further ease business process in anambra. those encounters and goodwill messages are enough for me.
my greatest joy is when I hear stories of people who have moved steps further in their Biz BC of the info they get from here.
You have really done well,i follow your topic ,kudos to you.
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by Alhajiemeritus: 7:37am On Jan 18, 2021
antivirushop:
Price 700
Bulk buying na like how many/How much?
Do you have an idea of the availability and price of the attached pics?
Also do you sell OTG flash drives?
There is a bullet shaped flash drive too do you have that?
I want to use a stone to kill multiple birds, hence my many queries, no vex.
Last Last please your contact.

Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 10:09am On Jan 18, 2021
Alhajiemeritus:
Bulk buying na like how many/How much?
Do you have an idea of the availability and price of the attached pics?
Also do you sell OTG flash drives?
There is a bullet shaped flash drive too do you have that?
I want to use a stone to kill multiple birds, hence my many queries, no vex.
Last Last please your contact.
bulk is 50pcs and above.
u can find such shirts for main market.
I have original sandisk otg flash drives. other flash drives available are the original imation flash

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 5:15pm On Jan 18, 2021
population is key to any Biz. due to d average peace and stability in Onitsha, d city keeps experiencing more people coming to live here. there re more opportunities opening up for every kind of Biz; big or small.
for instance due to d growth in Biz. more people are making money and more disposable income is been earned. there is need for people to get relaxed and entertained, this has brought surge in d entertainment and hospitality Biz. more joints and clubs are been opened here and people are patronizing them. before in Onitsha d only food sold by food vendors in streets and markets are rice and swallow. but nowadays u see food vendors adding many other food items to their menu. foods like yam porridge ,beans, cowpea, akidi(I don't know d English name), yam wit fried egg or vegetable. these vendors make a hell of sales.
a lady once told me DT she is a graduate and unemployed. I asked him can u cook,she said yes. I told her why not cook and come to main market and sell. that before 11am those who brought food around 8am has sold everything and gone home. she started wit one cooler and now she sells more coolers and has workers.
someone was once asking in this thread DT she has dried fishes in quantum. I replied carry some come and sample d market, I don't think he ever did DT. to succeed in Biz u have to be courageous and forward thinking. if it warrants DT u travel,travel. last two years I went to source for beans in Mubi, I took some samples of goods I import. I entered d market in d north,met some people and some of them buy from me till today ,we have even done stuffs not related to Biz. don't be myopic become borderless in ur approach.

the other day we werediscussing sth a guy who drives ford says na only few ford mechanics dey this city and i started asking myself if its late to start to learn mechanic work. alot of young people here wants to get money quick which makes them to ignore lewrning trades or skills. an akara seller in my street have people queue every morning to buy akara. sone evn wait for long. if u re d big money people u can come and build a lounge here or club, bring sth nee to the table and money will chase u. ect etc .am not a motivational speaker but telling u d story of my life and encounters.

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by Adaobi810(f): 8:41am On Jan 23, 2021
Please where can I get the whole sale prices of these bedsheets and divuet at onitsha,

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (35) (Reply)

Naira Exchange Rates Today / Abdulsamad Rabiu Donates ₦1 Billion To Support COVID-19 Response / Cassava Export Business: How To Begin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.