Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,322 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha - Business (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha (62069 Views)

If You Import From China. Let’s Do Business! / Aerial View Of Harbour Industrial Layout Onitsha-photo / Nairalander And Twin Brother Swags At Onitsha Mall- Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by Chrisbella24(f): 5:37am On Jan 25, 2021
antivirushop:

his own is still on the sea. when it arrives will let u knpw

Good morning.

Please, where can I get organic soap making Ingredients and materials in Onitsha.

Thank you
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 9:20am On Jan 25, 2021
Chrisbella24:

Good morning.

Please, where can I get organic soap making Ingredients and materials in Onitsha.

Thank you
honestly I don't know about organic soap but I think soap making chemicals are sold in ose market

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 9:26am On Jan 25, 2021
Adaobi810:
Please where can I get the whole sale prices of these bedsheets and divuet at onitsha,

there is a lady that does this. she is super good in the Biz.does for so many resellers outside Onitsha.also for big hotels here if u re ready u can send me a chat for her contact. let me ask her if I can share her contact
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 4:48pm On Jan 25, 2021
For the purpose of this thread she sent me some betsheet designs. Price 3800. She said bed sizes and material quality affect price too. there are lower priced ones. all packaged as u nay desire. If u need her contact let me know

Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by oilyngbati(m): 4:59pm On Jan 30, 2021
antivirushop:
For the purpose of this thread she sent me some betsheet designs. Price 3800. She said bed sizes and material quality affect price too. there are lower priced ones. all packaged as u nay desire. If u need her contact let me know
please check your whatsapp. I sent you a very important message. Thanks
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by mygee2(m): 9:46pm On Feb 03, 2021
antivirushop:
should I DM you boss for the contact
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 8:52am On Feb 04, 2021
mygee2:

should I DM you boss for the contact

U can
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 8:53am On Feb 04, 2021
oilyngbati:
please check your whatsapp. I sent you a very important message. Thanks
All messages replied
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 9:03am On Feb 04, 2021
Uncontrolled greed kills in biz. Its always good to start small and grow. U make one naira tomoro u make another one before u know it ur money has grown. Many nigerians are over greedy. U tell someone to start a biz or venture and grow he says no. But if there is an advert of investment that will pay 30percent a minth.he will carry all his money including the ones borrowed from friends and dump in them .when he wakes up d next morning he will be told the ponzi scheme is gone.

There is joy and satisfaction in engaging in a biz dt moves for u. . U gradually learn and go up. There is no time biz will stop as long as d whole still have people living in them. The only thing is dt trends will come and try and know where d current is going and follow. Most buildings I have seen in most towns are owned by biz people. Been afraid is what keeps u from starting sth. Just be calculative and do ur research well before u start. U will succeed

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 9:11am On Feb 04, 2021
For those who say they will buy goods and sell to people in shops to sell. Why not find ur own shop and keep ur goods in them and sell urself. U can employ a salesgirl or buy. Dt person in shop u want to give ur goods knows where u buy from and can as well buy from there. So there is no edge u have over him. Find a shop and follow to eat d profits too.
Nowadays finding a shop in a strategic location is key. A strategically locsted shop can make u delve into anything as.long as it moves there. U can even start selling sth u never dreamt of before bc people passing there are asking u abt it.

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 9:20am On Feb 04, 2021
I have spent more than a year telling u what u can buy in onitsha. Its not only about what u can buy here. The topic is why u should do biz in onitsha. So start thinking of also what u can sell in onitsha. U can sell ur fish, onions, yam, articles, anything u have a comparative advantage in. So also start thinking of what u can sell here. Onitsha is a huge market bc of the population dt visits the market here. Use that opportunity and leverage what u do
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 9:18am On Feb 11, 2021
more deals are and clearance sales are available in the market. if u dey remote areas u can pick some of those items and profit will follow u.

this is d best time to buy goods and keep. chinese people have entered their holidays. soon there will be scarcity of some goods in d market, thats when prices will go up
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 9:44am On Feb 11, 2021
beans still expensive even though its d season it use to be cheap. sells between 35k to 40k. at this tume last year beans sokd for even less than 15k per bag
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 10:16am On Feb 11, 2021
food item biz is d easiest miney spinner. but no one knows when it will go up or down. best bet is to always store up. I lost a very big opportunity of hitting big in this line of biz last year bc I was hust new and lack proper knowledge then. this year price has been on the higjh side since january.
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by Alhajiemeritus: 2:48pm On Feb 11, 2021
antivirushop:
more deals are and clearance sales are available in the market. if u dey remote areas u can pick some of those items and profit will follow u.

this is d best time to buy goods and keep. chinese people have entered their holidays. soon there will be scarcity of some goods in d market, thats when prices will go up
Pls is the WhatsApp group ready?
We'll like to get pics of available goods.
You know, some of us may not be able to come to Onitsha.
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 3:51pm On Feb 11, 2021
Alhajiemeritus:
Pls is the WhatsApp group ready? We'll like to get pics of available goods. You know, some of us may not be able to come to Onitsha.
have created d group bt cant share the link here
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by uche393: 5:09pm On Feb 11, 2021
antivirushop:

have created d group bt cant share the link here
add the link to your signature
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 7:44am On Feb 16, 2021
uche393:
add the link to your signature
have tried to add the link here. but the spambot somehow blocks it. for now its best to send me chat on whatsapp
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 7:46am On Feb 16, 2021
if u need anything. pls only serious people that have made up their mind. have taken time to compare most things here with prices in other areas. its cheaper here most times. so stop asking if it's cheaper
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by freshpzy1(m): 3:48am On Feb 19, 2021
antivirushop:

to buy direct from an importer at reduced price u have to be ready to buy in bundles. not if u want to do picking u expect to buy at same price wit a bundle buyer. I have said this lots of times. many sellers in Onitsha here don't even import. they buy from importers or from those who bought from importers, they sell in same market wit importers .still make profits. d important thing is to know ur game well. that knowledge is not easy.
DTS d knowledge DT makes a boy to leave his parents to go live in his ogas house for six years plus.
pls boss
like how much should i budget to start buying top quality shirt & jean in bundles directly from importers

& pls, how many shirts is in a bundle
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 11:19am On Feb 28, 2021
freshpzy1:

pls boss
like how much should i budget to start buying top quality shirt & jean in bundles directly from importers

& pls, how many shirts is in a bundle

Amount depends on the level u want to start with. For a starter u can start by doing pickings instead of buying in bundles. Some people can allow u to pick by paying extra 200 naira per jeans. Dt way u can get d best desired design and sizes u can sell faster.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 11:21am On Feb 28, 2021
Cheap airpods wholesale 2k

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 12:02pm On Feb 28, 2021
For quality makeup items. Most are american brands 100% original. stuffs like la girl, milani powders, rimmel, superstay. Airspun, Proconcealers etc. There are other brands like mabrool. Ferraruci etc. if u re d type that wants a 100% original makeup stuffs, there isbur place. but if u re looking for some cheap chinese stuffs, u can look elsewhere .

Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by nwikpab: 12:22pm On Feb 28, 2021
antivirushop:
For quality makeup items. Most are american brands 100% original. Brands like la girl, milani powders, rimmel, superstay. Airspun, Proconcealers etc. There are other brands like mabrool. Ferraruci etc.

How much is the wholesale price for the makeup.

Also, I plan opening an online store and to sell. I read in one of your post that a bundle of polo shirt comes in different sizes and colors and designs. Since I would be selling online, there is high tendency that two or three people may need the same design. So, can one design and color be selected for me in a bundle?
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 5:28pm On Feb 28, 2021
nwikpab:

How much is the wholesale price for the makeup.

Also, I plan opening an online store and to sell. I read in one of your post that a bundle of polo shirt comes in different sizes and colors and designs. Since I would be selling online, there is high tendency that two or three people may need the same design. So, can one design and color be selected for me in a bundle?
its called picking. .u can do so with extra little cost attached
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by nwikpab: 5:52pm On Feb 28, 2021
antivirushop:
its called picking. .u can do so with extra little cost attached
How much the cost if I am going for Indian polo.
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 6:54pm On Feb 28, 2021
nwikpab:

How much the cost if I am going for Indian polo.
don't know the current price. will ask
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by nwikpab: 10:46am On Mar 01, 2021
antivirushop:

Okay Boss, ask I am waiting for response.
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by blazebaba(m): 7:46am On Mar 31, 2021
antivirushop:

Hello boss....pls i need help on how to get quality shirts of different sizes and color......

Actually we wanna use it for an ocassion and am trying to get something that would attract people and with a lower budget....pls i need your help bro...
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 9:43am On Mar 31, 2021
blazebaba:

Hello boss....pls i need help on how to get quality shirts of different sizes and color......

Actually we wanna use it for an ocassion and am trying to get something that would attract people and with a lower budget....pls i need your help bro...

u can get any quality and design of shirts from main market,Onitsha. there re diff importers of these stuffs there
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by blazebaba(m): 1:53pm On Mar 31, 2021
antivirushop:

u can get any quality and design of shirts from main market,Onitsha. there re diff importers of these stuffs there

I mean can i order it and get it down to ibadan...

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (35) (Reply)

Naira Exchange Rates Today / Abdulsamad Rabiu Donates ₦1 Billion To Support COVID-19 Response / Cassava Export Business: How To Begin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.